Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Ame no ko
Ame no ko
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
We got the moves [Hime/Hanako] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0We got the moves [Hime/Hanako] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

We got the moves [Hime/Hanako] - Page 3 Empty Re: We got the moves [Hime/Hanako]

Fri Mar 11, 2022 6:08 am

The Big Woman

Hanako Yamada

We got the moves [Hime/Hanako] - Page 3 6EdIfMt

"Oh, nonono, don't worry, it's not your fault that I am so…uhm…inhibited?"

There was a moment of silence when Hanako looked at her feet and didn't dare look at Hime. It was some sight: a woman of almost two meters, a trained and hardened warrior, that had stood against Hollows multiple times her size in battle, embarrassed to dance in front of one other woman. It was such a stark difference, that even Hana herself realised it and wondered how she was so different when she was acting professionally as Shinigami than when she was acting privately as a woman.
Finally, Hanako gathered some courage and looked at Hime.

"Maybe…I mean would you…you could lead me?"

The scene at Hime's party flashes before Hana's inner eye again. Hime teasing her, not knowing that she had struck a nerve. Not knowing that, on top of everything, Hime wasn't unattractive at all to Hana. A misunderstanding that caused Hana to act like a huffy child, not knowing how to react otherwise. She was still sorry and embarrassed because of it. And she hoped this wouldn't lead to a similar misunderstanding.

Then again it was different now. There was more trust now, fueled by understanding. Understanding of the other, but especially the understanding Hanako had won about herself.

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
We got the moves [Hime/Hanako] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0We got the moves [Hime/Hanako] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

We got the moves [Hime/Hanako] - Page 3 Empty Re: We got the moves [Hime/Hanako]

Sat Apr 02, 2022 4:51 pm
We got the moves [Hime/Hanako] - Page 3 Header2

HIME

Hime tilted her head at Hanako's request, somewhat surprised by the woman's suggestion, though not at all taken aback. She certainly could understand how it felt to perform such movements before the watchful eyes of others even when those eyes belonged only to one person. To be certain, Hime was more than receptive to the idea if it would help Hanako improve and overcome her doubts. She was, after all, a fine warrior with a good head on her shoulders and a cherished friend in the eyes of the graceful Shinigami. Who was she, then, to turn her away? Crossing her arms with a graceful smile in her countenance, she would walk forward as she patted Hannah on her shoulders, a hand reaching upward to ruffle her hair. What an amusing woman. She would nod her head as she offered the woman a hand, signifying her acceptance towards the proposal.

"If such is your desire, Hanako, and you feel this will help in learning to move gracefully... may I have this dance?"

END POST

Last edited by Iori on Sun Apr 03, 2022 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ame no ko
Ame no ko
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 03, 2022 3:12 pm

The Big Woman

Hanako Yamada

When Hime ruffled her hair Hanako involuntarily pouted like a little girl. It wasn't something conscious she did and she had never done it before. At least…not as Hanako. It was, actually, the exact same face she always made when her big sister, Kumi, had ruffled her hair. When she still had her memories and went by her given name, Ameko. Kumi had alway done that, no matter how old they had been. And Ameko had always pouted, although she had alway liked it.
Of all this Hanako had, of course, no memory, aside from her real name. Still, she didn't dislike what Hime did, but still pushed her lower lip out. It was a cute and funny sight, with her being the hard and big woman she was.

The pout vanished quickly from Hanako's face and she accepted the offered hand.
It felt strange to be this close to someone else. Even when she fought she was usually at least one arm's length away from her opponent.
Hime drew her close, and placed one hand on her back while she took Hanako's right hand into her left.

Hanako could feel how she blushed by the heat on her cheeks. Not only could she now smell the pleasant scent Hime had on her and could feel the warmth her body radiated, but, since both were women with certain physical characteristics, they actually touched a little.

Then Hime pushed Hanako. Not by much, but it caused Hanako to make a little step. One moment later, they swayed to the other side. And then back. And to the other side again. During all of it they started to revolve a common center of gravity between them.

At first it felt awkward and weird. It wasn't easy to accept Hime's lead, even though it was Hanako's own wish. But then all of a sudden the music crept back into her conscious mind. She heard the slow rhythm, felt how Hime swayed their bodies to it and finally began to relax and let Hime lead. And suddenly they moved in flowing motions to the music, to and fro. The moves were small and simple, not much to look at in the department of dance moves. Yet…they were dancing.

When Hanako realised it she first began to smile. Not her usual shy, crooked smile, but a full, bright and lovely smile. The smile widened to a grin. Finally Hanako did something she rarely did, if ever: she began to giggle. Quiet and inwardly, but there it was, impossible to miss for Hime.

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Apr 04, 2022 1:58 am

HIME

This brilliant display of moving in tandem with the other had filled Hime with the joy of a proud teacher. Hanako, who seemed so hesitant when this all began, now seemed to find her spirits awash with comfort. There was no longer any hesitance to found in her form as they moved step by step, performing the graceful movements with a measured flawlessness that would render any observes speechless. Hime genuinely wished for this woman's success, to see her shine brightly like a star, achieving the dreams and overcoming the obstacles she had failed to overcome in her own distant past.

Ah, and that giggle? That indication that she was enjoying herself and no longer allowed her self-consciousness to impede her performance? A limitless happiness filled her spirit at hearing her. Moving to the rhythm while she danced along with Hanako, the graceful Shinigami would maintain their embrace for as long as Hanako desired.

"Superb...."

END POST

Last edited by Iori on Tue Apr 05, 2022 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ame no ko
Ame no ko
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 05, 2022 1:49 am

The Big Woman

Hanako Yamada

Hana had no idea how long they were dancing. It felt strangely liberating. She suddenly felt more relaxed than she had in a while. Or maybe ever. This was so…normal and at the same time so special. It wasn’t easy for Hanako to relax or relinquish control. As long as she could remember, which was not that long, granted, she always tried to keep control of her life. Just yesterday, it would have been completely unthinkable for her to give herself over to someone else. Now she was so…content. It was so innocent to dance like this. It could have been sexual, with an attractive and sensual woman like Hime and her knowing Hanako’s preferences. But it wasn’t, at least not at this moment. It just was what it was, there was nothing threatening and Hanako was thankful for it.

She also began to understand the rhythm, the movements and the flow that was between all of it. It seemed natural, something that everyone could do. Or should do. It was, once again, without Hanako even realising it, another memory that was standing right outside the door. A memory of beautiful summer days and her as a kid, together with her sister, dancing through their parent’s gardens. All Hanako would have had to do is let it in…if only the memory had remembered to knock. But it didn’t and so it lingered there, just outside of Hanako’s conscious mind and only emotions bled through.

When they stopped and Hime let go of Hanako it was almost like waking up from a dream. Hana’s face was still red and she was breathing faster than normal, more out of excitement than exertion.

“That was…that was…” she began, then stopped and started again. “I have no idea what it was. But…I liked it. I really did.”

The whole time Hanako was grinning. If only Hime had known her a little over a decade ago, before she came to the Seireitei, before she was attacked and robbed of everything. Even before she developed into the amazon she was now. If Hime had known her then, she would now see the woman Hanako had been in that radiant grin.

“Thank you.” Hanako said after she had gathered herself a bit more. “Once again I have to thank you for opening my eyes to pleasures I have culpably ignored until now. This is…third time now, I think? How can I ever repay you?”

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 05, 2022 4:23 pm

HIME

At the conclusion of that dance, Hime could only gaze at Hanako with the joyous pride of a woman who had properly allowed someone she viewed as a cherished friend to express themselves in a way they desired. She was akin to a master or a coach who had taught their pupil or athlete a skill that not only helped them elevate their talents but also a skill that brought them a sincere peace of mind.

Ah, what a grand display of joy in her expression. The motherly part of Hime's spirit was tempted to reach up and playfully pull on the tall woman's cheek or wrap her into a warm hug but she maintained herself and remained composed in a graceful posture as she gazed at Hanako and approached her.

"If I had to offer my own opinion on what that was... I must say, it was indisputably sublime. For a time, your movements matched my own. To see that you enjoyed it only made me all the happier. Hanako... I genuinely desire your success... perhaps moreso than many others. You have grown so much since the last time I've seen you. You were once a woman who seemed so self-conscious about herself, afraid to step out of her comfort zone in fear of making a misstep. Now you seem to shine so brightly and feel so much more lively. I can only liken this change to a butterfly emerging from it's chrysalis. Truly inspiring. The combat-division is in good hands. There is no need to repay me, Hanako. To simply continue being who you are and remaining as a cherished companion of mine - that alone shall suffice."

END POST

Ame no ko
Ame no ko
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Apr 07, 2022 8:26 am

The Big Woman

Hanako Yamada

It was a moment, truly full of joy. It was the best kind of joy, because it stayed. Like a stone that had been sitting in a fire until it was glowing hot, the joy Hanako felt didn’t just cool down in a few moments, but felt like it would warm her for hours.
What also warmed her, or at least her face, albeit for another reason, were Hime’s kind words. Hanako wasn’t rejecting them, but she didn’t feel as if she deserved so much praise. She didn’t know how to react. But even this couldn’t dull the great mood she was in.

“Thank you…this is really so kind of you to say.”

Hanako remembered the first time she met Hime. Back then she was freshly graduated and, it was quite clear to her in hindsight, a tryhard. She had trained tameshigiri on bamboo sticks, screwed up and a piece of bamboo was sent flying, almost ruining the lunch of the woman standing before her. Luckily Hime hadn’t taken it amiss. Instead she even shared her lunch. Upt to that point hanako had never eaten for anything else than to sustain her. Taste was so low on her priority list most times she didn’t even know what it was called she ate. On that day she learned that good food and drink could be a pleasure in and of itself. She still never overindulged, but since then she had learned to enjoy such simple things and not just wolf down some nutrients.

“I still feel like you have done so much and I have done nothing. Let me at least treat you to something. I know a place in inner Rukongai, one district over. It’s next to a…ahm, to a public bathhouse I visit from time to time. Nice bathhouse, quiet, especially after sundown…ah, anyway, the restaurant I was talking about is a Robatayaki. Good food, even better tea. It’s a nice quarter. I…ahm, I also have my dress from a shop in that area. You know, the one I was wearing…at that party a while ago.”

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Apr 07, 2022 3:13 pm
We got the moves [Hime/Hanako] - Page 3 ZT2s7Qv

HIME TATSUMIYA

Hime would not deny Hanako's wish to treat her to meal and an opportunity to find some time for relaxation. It would be a welcomed respite. Moving her fingers through her blue locks of hair, Hime would smile gracefully, cursorily nodding assent as she stepped beside Hanako, gazing at the woman to truly take in how joyful her expression truly felt. Hime recalled the day when they first crossed paths, a time where the woman could hardly muster the courage to talk, to speak within her presence. She even recalled the moment where Hime made a misstep in judgment... had teased her and playfully flirted as a means of increasing her confidence only for it to backfire. They shared many moments, yet none of them felt as though they would be as memorable as this one. It felt as if she had assisted in helping the woman unlock another part of her heart, the ability to freely enjoy one's self perhaps? Of course, in that sense, she may have been getting ahead of herself. Perhaps she had always had that ability. .

"If you wish. A moment of respite from my duty would be nice. I certainly look forward to it. And I do recall that dress, of course. How could I forget? I complimented you on it, adding a touch of playfully flirtatious humor and it backfired on me. I thought that was how women shared humor with one another but I could never say I've been an expert, so perhaps it was to be expected," she'd quip playfully, a warm giggle falling from her soft lips.

GRACEFUL REBIRTH

Last edited by Iori on Wed Apr 13, 2022 3:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Ame no ko
Ame no ko
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 10, 2022 8:26 am

The Big Woman

Hanako Yamada

Something sad crept into Hanako's eyes when some memories reared their heads, although it wasn't what Hime would expect. Although it had haunted her for quite some time, the misunderstanding at Hime's party was behind Hanako. After all it was what it was and most of the time Hanako had been mad at herself, rather than at Hime. What it also reminded her of was that Hana was still single. She had that one experience she since then wished she had skipped, some playful but never serious advances, but other than that…nothing. Maybe it was her position, the job that took up most of her time, paired with severely limited social abilities. She had no idea how a relationship really was, but she guessed it would be nice to have someone… ah well, this was not the time. It was a happy moment and Hanako willed herself to not let anything pull her down. The sadness disappeared from her eyes.

"I am no expert either. The very few experiences I had weren't really good ones, all in all. Please let us bury this occasion in the past, okay? I overreacted back then."

She smiled happily again and led the way out of the room.
While they were walking towards the Seireitei gates Hanako began to think.

"Actually I have to agree with you. A break is nice. I haven't done this since…"

She stopped talking for a moment and furrowed her brow in thought.

"I don't even know. I mean, it's not like I work without a break, but I haven't been to Rukongai in what feels like an eternity."

They left the Seireitei and began to move through the densely populated inner Rukongai. All round them the area bristled with life, people everywhere. Hanako was moving with the confidence and certainty of a fish swimming in water, effortlessly dodging all the people in her path. She didn't think about it, it didn't even register with her at all, but she moved as if she had lived in Rukongai all her life.

They came to an intersection and Hana took a turn, leading them into a wide street with many shops and restaurants.

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 12, 2022 11:47 am
We got the moves [Hime/Hanako] - Page 3 ZT2s7Qv

HIME TATSUMIYA

"As you wish," Hime would reply with a warm smile in her countenance. She was welcomed to burying it in the past, even if her comment just now was one made in jest considering that the graceful Shinigami was somewhat porous at understanding social interaction. The elegant woman was graceful in nature and carried herself with a respectable air but even she held her fair share of flaws. She could carry a conversation as well as the other party desired but it went no further than that. Still, she had improved well enough to where she was no longer ashamed of who she was, of walking within public and learning to embrace the existence of "Hime Tatsumiya." The two would walk from the room as they traversed the Seireitei, headed towards their next destination.

"Learning to balance work and relaxation is a deceptive process but a rewarding one. Take care to never be so consumed by your work that it robs you of the ability to relax, Hanako, even if it means seeking me out. I have more than enough time to show you around."

Hime would then hear about her comment about the Rukongai. That piece of information elicited a soft smile from the graceful Shinigami. Had she ever told the woman she was born in the Rukongai? She couldn't recall. Perhaps it would come up as they enjoyed their meal and the other festivities set out for today. Making their way outside of the Seireitei and into the densely populated Rukongai, Hime would wave and greet the civilians in passing as she maintained her pace beside Hanako, reaching the wide street along with her. It was quite an interesting and nostalgic sight to behold.

"Come to think of it, I don't think I ever told you I was born in the Rukongai... Looking at this now, strikes me with a sense of nostalgia."

GRACEFUL REBIRTH

Last edited by Iori on Wed Apr 13, 2022 3:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum