Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ma Belle Peche [Arlette, Alastair] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Ma Belle Peche [Arlette, Alastair] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Ma Belle Peche [Arlette, Alastair] - Page 4 Empty Re: Ma Belle Peche [Arlette, Alastair]

Thu Feb 03, 2022 7:39 pm
Ma Belle Peche [Arlette, Alastair] - Page 4 X6fsqJn

ARLETTE OVIDE

Right to business. Arlette appreciated that, and she shook her head as he asked if she needed anything else from him. After all, it was all Duvalier Group paperwork from here on. Finishing her own can of FRUITS, before tossing it into the trash can, Arlette gathered up her things and readied to depart.

"I think I should be asking if there's anything I can do for you. Just keep yourself in shape. I'd rather you not end up back in here."

Picking up her jacket and unfolding it, she slid it on in a single smooth, confident motion, quite clearly effortless on her part. She then straightened her tie, neatened her hair, and pulled a plain black wallet from the inside pocket of said jacket, before producing for Alastair a plain eggshell white business card. It carried only two lines, her name and a phone number, but it wasn't as if any more information was necessary.

"Call me when you're out and recovered."

END POST | RIGHT HAND OF THE QUEEN
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ma Belle Peche [Arlette, Alastair] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Ma Belle Peche [Arlette, Alastair] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Ma Belle Peche [Arlette, Alastair] - Page 4 Empty Re: Ma Belle Peche [Arlette, Alastair]

Thu Feb 03, 2022 10:21 pm
Ma Belle Peche [Arlette, Alastair] - Page 4 Wkw0CMC

ALASTAIR EISFLUCH | STERNRITTER

Alastair did imagine that there was paperwork on the side of the Vandenreich that would need to be sorted out, that Arlette and the Duvalier Group might make recommendations to his superiors that put him into the position that they both desired. Or at least, what he thought they both desired. What he desired.

"You have done more for me than most. So I have no intention of staying in here any longer than necessary, lest I risk disappointing you."

He watched her straighten out her appearance, appreciating the attention to detail that went into every little action as it certainly resonated with him that such single-minded focus came so naturally to her. Finally, he was given the chance to trash his own FRUITS can again and did so successfully. Only then was he given a chance to respect her business card. It was modest, direct, with precise lettering that looked like an afterthought but was perhaps the focal point of the whole display. Were he a businessman, he might have been downright envious, instead it was a simple matter of acknowledging it and preparing to spend the next few hours dancing it across his fingers like a simple coin.

"Thank you, Arlette."

Starfallen | END POST
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum