Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Movin' On In(Natasha/Elouviana) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Movin' On In(Natasha/Elouviana) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Movin' On In(Natasha/Elouviana) - Page 2 Empty Re: Movin' On In(Natasha/Elouviana)

Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:56 pm

NATASHA | HUMANITY'S STRONGEST SOLDIER

Natasha ruminated on any piece of information that she could provide Elouviana with that she wasn't certain her mother already elaborated on. Natasha felt somewhat awkward around the woman as is and her lack of any real emotional enthusiasm made her feel like something of a robot.

An opinionated robot but still a robot. Casual conversation with this one didn't seem like it'd travel very far. Hopefully, they'd make it to their destination soon enough.

"I'll be honest with ya... unless my mother stopped mentioning my name and existence, I don't know what I can tell you about me that she didn't talk about herself."

END POST | ALL IS WELL, SAFELY REST

Last edited by Iori on Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Movin' On In(Natasha/Elouviana) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Movin' On In(Natasha/Elouviana) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Movin' On In(Natasha/Elouviana) - Page 2 Empty Re: Movin' On In(Natasha/Elouviana)

Thu Feb 03, 2022 4:15 pm

Gunslinger Girl

Elouviana Miller

Movin' On In(Natasha/Elouviana) - Page 2 6EdIfMt

Elou would slow for a moment, and frown at Natasha's commentary. Stopped...was an interesting choice of words to be using in this situation. For the first time, there was emotion, and this emotion was deep awkwardness at what hat just been said.

"Uhh...stopped mentioning it implies she ever mentioned it to begin with. I've, not, heard anything about you until we met. I didn't even know you existed until we met..."

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Movin' On In(Natasha/Elouviana) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Movin' On In(Natasha/Elouviana) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat Feb 05, 2022 12:52 am

Natasha nodded softly as she stroked her chin, finding that statement somewhat odd but she figured she could chalk that up to the woman's goal-oriented focus and how she seemed to only keep her eyes on anything other than enjoying something like speaking with her mother.

Natasha did the same at times - tuning her mother out whenever she rambled on every once and a while. It was what almost every child, teenager, or even young adult was guilty of in their lifetime.

"Huh. Well, I guess... the basics are I was a soldier in the states. Did a bunch of army' stuff, and decided to go the City of Lights to join the Vandenreich'."

If Elouviana wasn't really gonna show much more emotion outside of what she showed now, Natasha couldn't particularly imagine herself wanting to reveal or air out any important or personal details. Right now, she was no different than an acquaintance she was speaking to in passing and that felt... odd.

Last edited by Iori on Sat Feb 05, 2022 5:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Movin' On In(Natasha/Elouviana) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Movin' On In(Natasha/Elouviana) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Sat Feb 05, 2022 5:49 am

Gunslinger Girl

Elouviana Miller

"Somehow I feel you are glossing over a lot there" Elou commented, though didn't press the point. If the woman wanted to gloss over a lot, it was her prerogative. The past was past after all, and everyone had a chance to cherry pick their best moments when talking to a new person.

"I personally haven't done much in life. I like guns" Elou would comment, spawning her Revolver and giving a soft smile. "So Grandfather taught me a lot about them, but we moved because domestic crisis, and then we lived in the States for a while. I guess Mum felt comfortable there or something"

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 05, 2022 6:08 am

"If I gave you the full, unabridged retellin' of my life I might end up makin' ya depressed. As they say, the past's the past, ya know? I'm sure once we form somethin' of a connection, I'll give ya more insight." Natasha's smile would brighten up at hearing the mention of guns and that Elouviana liked them, turning back to see the woman with actual, genuine emotion rather than the quiet and almost doll-like nature she found somewhat insufferable.

They reached their destination but before Natasha entered she smiled at Elouviana and pulled her into the target range. It was a sizable place that was spacious enough, with multiple sections layered throughout - a quincy could enter and indulge in their own personal training or group practice if they preferred. Natasha reserved a section where her and Elouviana could engage in some target practice.

"So, ya like guns, huh? Let me show ya' a cool trick', lil sis'," Natasha would remark with a hint of joy in her tone. Placing her hands before the air, she tapped into the spiritual particles in the air, using her spellcraft as a catalyst to form two guns within her hand.

The first was an Azure desert eagle, the second a Beretta M9 of similar color and shade. She allowed them to revolve around her in the air, placing her hand out yet again to form Ocelot - a nifty revolver she named after a character from a dated series she still played to this day.

"Gunplay. It's mah' specialized form of reishi manipulation - or spellcraft as the cool kids' call it. I can form a variety of guns with varyin' capabilities and all that. Impressive, huh~?" If guns was the way into this girl's cold shell, then she would flex her gun prowess like a boss. That's what bigger sisters did, right?

Last edited by Iori on Sat Feb 05, 2022 6:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 05, 2022 6:40 am

Gunslinger Girl

Elouviana Miller

Something of a connection.....Well, at least there was confirmation that Elou's disbelief in family members being automatically close simply because someone said they were family members, was not just a thought that she had.
"I hope we can get a connection, yes" Elou replied, nodding softly and putting great effort into sounding how she felt. Entering into the firing range and seeing Natasha's formation of guns, she did nod vigerously.

"That is cool, yea" Elou stated, her weird tone of exuberance to make Natasha at least somewhat able to note that Elou was actually enjoying the thing in front of her. Forming her own Revolvers, she would gesture with them.

"These are the only guns I can make. But I can make cool tricks with them" Elou stated, flicking her wrist to fill them with her Blut and then firing off twelve rounds in a rapid fusillade. Aiming was not something she needed to do much, as the bullets were guided as if by wires to the target. And the impact of each of the rounds was tremendous, well beyond what should have been for a weapon of Elou's caliber.

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 05, 2022 7:04 am

There we go! That was the spirit Natasha was lookin' for! Elouviana was finally startin' to feel like a miller now - Yeehaw~! Natasha smiled as she observed Elouviana forming her on spirit weapons - a pair of revolvers. Filling the weapons with her Blut, she fire off twelve rapid rounds of reishi bullets. Such a display left Natasha in awe as she pulled Casanova and revolver from the air and smiled at her sister.

The way the bullets moved through the air and hit their targets with pinpoint accuracy and tremendous destructive capacity had left Natasha thoroughly impressed. Spinning Ocelot and Casanova around her fingers, she whistled to indicate her amused tone.

"Cool tricks, indeed~ Didn't know my lil' sis was a fellow gun wielder like her older sister," Natasha would comment with a chipper tone, ruffling Elouviana's hair before gazing around to get a feel for their target training. Judging by that nice display there, this didn't seem like it was gonna be a drag, after all...

Last edited by Iori on Wed Feb 09, 2022 6:33 am; edited 3 times in total
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 05, 2022 7:15 am

Gunslinger Girl

Elouviana Miller

Well that was nice, getting some sisterly headpats. Overly nice, in fact. Stupid brain, go do other things, this was not a place for you to be right now. Ignoring all that for a moment, she would just focus on her guns. Dismissing one of them so the spiritual strain was lessened - it was getting to her a little now - and watching Nat, she would nod.

"My Vollstandig makes controlling the bullet easier and uncaps the firing rate. The drawback of my guns is they don't support Licht Regen, so my bullets are limited. I can, however~" She'd exclaim, getting into the whole thing. Her joy and delight was strange to see, like someone mimicking what they had seen others do before rather than it being a wholly personal feeling. There was an uncanny touch to the whole thing....

Drawing a large object out of a purse that her shirt usually covered, she pressed it to the open cylinder of her gun. Though it didn't seem to fit, the object squished and conformed into the cylinder, and then was fired at the target. Suddenly and radically expanding into a full Seele Schneider, the rotary edge sliced through the target in front of her.

"My grandfather taught me how to modify Seele Schneider to fit into the revolver. Good for making people go 'huh?'"

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 05, 2022 8:02 am

Another whistle, tinged with impressed mirth, echoed forth from Natasha's lips as she observed the phenomenon that unfolded before her eyes after listening to her sister's delighted explanation behind the mechanics of her other skills and found that her impression of the woman was growing by the minute.

This was the type of sister she could envision bonding with - not the unenthusiastic doll from earlier. That lady could remain somewhere in a closet for now. She was bonding with the Chad Elouviana who was displaying her gun prowess and launching Seele Scheinders of a fuckin' revolver.

It was enough to make her contemplate welcoming her sister into the Vandenreich but that was only something she would allow Elouviana and their mother to reach a conclusion on. She was not trying to potentially place a woman on the battlefield if she wasn't properly prepared for it. Natasha wouldn't place that type of weight or duty on her shoulders unless she brought it up to her, either.

"Ya know, I didn't expect ya' ta' be hidin all these cool tricks'. Color me impressed, Lil' sis. I've made quite a few strides with my quincy skills but you seem like a natural' with your own unique kit. Your gramps taught you well. Maybe I can steal that Seele Schneider trick off of ya' the more we bond together, eh~?"

This was turning out to be fun. It felt like they were actually sharing a sisterly bond now.

Last edited by Iori on Wed Feb 09, 2022 7:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 06, 2022 5:14 am

Gunslinger Girl

Elouviana Miller

Elou felt on unstable ground. She'd never really showed much emotion, and didn't quite understand other people. So in such a situation, she had no anchor or bouy to cling to and was worried what might come. So she was forced to just barrel forward and show cool stuff to keep this momentum going because there was a chance it might just go when she ran out of cool stuff to show.

"I can teach you how to make them, but I don't know if they will fit in your gun. You might need to modify them to fit like that" She explained, spinning her revolver for a moment and then getting a great idea. Though not one that she could do here. Running to go get her shot Seele, she'd come back with it and look to Natasha.

"I have a plan! Do you have more Seele? I only carry two on me normally..."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum