Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Eyo Girl. What it do? [Asami, Makoto] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Eyo Girl. What it do? [Asami, Makoto] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Eyo Girl. What it do? [Asami, Makoto] - Page 3 Empty Re: Eyo Girl. What it do? [Asami, Makoto]

Thu Feb 10, 2022 1:46 pm
Eyo Girl. What it do? [Asami, Makoto] - Page 3 Header5

MAKOTO ARIMA

"Nothing except that said zanpakuto was supposedly used to commit at least one, potentially more mass murders in the Rukongai."

Makoto said it a lot more nonchalantly than she felt considering it was her own experience that the name had come and just in general considering that she had casually told Asami that looking into it meant digging into a potentially powerful individual's private life to unearth damning evidence about them who could have murdered any number of people for no reason.

"Hmm, anyway. I ought to be leaving I would think. I've already taken so much of your time, is there anything else before I go?"

On some level she thought about how it could be interpreted as trying to escape the questions although Makoto was genuinely just thinking about getting back to her job in the spur of it. She'd already come here for far more than she intended to initially and time was precious to her.

ASPIRING PARAGON | END POST

Eyo Girl. What it do? [Asami, Makoto] - Page 3 Gamma_Signature
Eyo Girl. What it do? [Asami, Makoto] - Page 3 CHARACTER_LISTEyo Girl. What it do? [Asami, Makoto] - Page 3 GRAPHICS_THREADEyo Girl. What it do? [Asami, Makoto] - Page 3 TIMELINE_THREAD
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Eyo Girl. What it do? [Asami, Makoto] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Eyo Girl. What it do? [Asami, Makoto] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Eyo Girl. What it do? [Asami, Makoto] - Page 3 Empty Re: Eyo Girl. What it do? [Asami, Makoto]

Fri Feb 11, 2022 7:18 am

Eyo Girl. What it do? [Asami, Makoto] - Page 3 Furei9k

Furukawa Asami | Officer of the 5th

"Ah, I see."

And suddenly this went from an innocent hunt for a Zanpakuto's owner into a murder investigation. By a supposed noble or high ranker within the Gotei, no less. She did not falter, though, for she knew that she could do it and the thought of actually doing something just with this information had already galvanised her. Though it so rarely showed, this was what she had joined the Stealth Force to do.

"Oh, I don't have anything else for you. As much as I might want to return the favour someday, you've given me quite the little request to take care of."

There was actually more she would have rather liked to grill Makoto about rather than let her just walk out, but she was still a higher ranking officer and all too guarded around her for now. These investigations didn't just come together overnight, after all.

Burning the midnight oil | END POST
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum