Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Forecasting [Candice, Giselle] Left_bar_bleue0/0Forecasting [Candice, Giselle] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Forecasting [Candice, Giselle] Empty Forecasting [Candice, Giselle]

Fri Feb 04, 2022 11:05 pm

Forecasting [Candice, Giselle] RcYQxXe

Candice Catnipp | Heiress Extraordinaire

It had been a good night, though it always was when she was involved. Giselle certainly agreed, or Candice at least made sure that she told her as much profusely and on multiple occasions. It had been a slow build-up since the little blow-up a few weeks prior, wherein Candice had balled her eyes out until her partner had come to comfort her. Now that was little more than a distant memory, and so she was back in the city and crashing at Giselle's place for a change of pace.

Giselle's clothes were not exactly the right size for Candi's less than modest proportions, and yet it was a fun little game for her to play dress up. She was wearing what was likely an oversized black jumper, though it clung so tightly to her body that it certainly left little to the imagination and left a good little portion of her midriff on display. Sitting on the edge of the bed, she cast a glance over her shoulder, emerald eyes searching for those of her darling lover.

"Hey, you up?"

With Thunderous Applause | END POST
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Forecasting [Candice, Giselle] Left_bar_bleue0/0Forecasting [Candice, Giselle] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Forecasting [Candice, Giselle] Empty Re: Forecasting [Candice, Giselle]

Fri Feb 04, 2022 11:24 pm
Forecasting [Candice, Giselle] HEADER_uyguywgvdsgsgsvwg3323gv2

It was moments like this that were dangerous.
In the warm wake of blissful heaven, as those golden sunds finally came to rest and she found herself in the starrk, cold reality that came after, it was in these moments, even beside such a treasure as Candice.....that Giselle found herself ....wondering. This had been going on for quite a while now, hadn't it? But in that time, she thoroughly had begun to wonder if she fully understood what it was that was happening.

She was .....happy. In these moments. In the throes they shared. Even in the soft, gentle things that glimmered elsewhere. It was simply enjoyable to be around Candice. The woman's charm, the little soft vulnerabilities, the things she had so often simply erased without thought in the past. It almost felt unreal.

Especially in these moments of clarity. Turning and .....looking at her. smiling. Practically glowing with smug satisfaction after her nightly dose of Vitamin G. Giselle had certainly noticed the tendency of Candice's moods based on how frequently they had these moments. She .....SEEMED happy as well. And so... when Candice asked that soft, idle question, Giselle gave a nod..

"Naturally. Having trouble falling asleep?" She ventured with a soft smile, a mask over her own .....uncertainty.

It couldn't be this easy. It couldn't be this perfect. And she felt that little gnawing worry in her heart.
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Feb 04, 2022 11:48 pm

Rolling her eyes in a playful manner, as if she was feigning frustration, Candi tumbled backwards onto the bed once more. A wry smile clung to her face as she looked across at Giselle, before slowly beginning to crawl across the covers towards her desired target.

"Something like that. Just stay right there, I don't want to be out here."

Slipping under the covers, she continued to draw herself closer to Giselle until she was pretty much clambering up the other woman. Slowly but surely attaching her body to Giselle's until there was little to no room between the pair. There was certainly a lot of touching involved.

When she emerged fully at her side, poking her head out of the end of the duvet to the point that most of what could be seen was her messy hair and bright eyes, the smile was gone and instead, it seemed like Candi was almost closer to tears. She had been thinking, that was certainly dangerous too.

"A-are you happy?"

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 05, 2022 12:06 am
Forecasting [Candice, Giselle] HEADER_0592-0172

Giselle couldn't help but smirk just a little when she heard that answer, pausing and glancing down when she saw Candice start to slip in under the covers. Oh boy, feisty tonight. However it was .... slower than that usual sudden prowl when Candice WAS hankering for another round. No, this was a bit different and so giselle already was a bit curious what was going on when she suddenly saw that sad expression pop up from the covers. A startled look crossing Giselle's face before she made note of that look. and that question? Oh that was ....hard to see.

It was so....bizarre to see a woman like Candice, reduced to this state now and then. And giselle gave a light smile, gently reaching up and slipping her arms around the woman's shoulders before she chuckled at the notion. "I dunno, I think you can tell I'm pretty happy." she noted playfully.

But well....she'd see the ...persistence of that look, and fairly quickly would sense that something was up and she had to ....briefly reflect. Briefly, she considered .....assuring the woman that of course she was very happy. But ... in the clarity after that thunderstorm. She ......coulnd't bring herself to just butter the woman up like that. she was an adult after all, it ....was only reasonable that they have these conversations. Especially with someone she had grown so attached to.

"I..... think I am. At least. We HAVE been at this for ..... a while now. Haven't we? And we sure are going....pretty forward with it. But .....particularly these precious looks you give me..." She reached up, gently touching her fingertips to Candice's cheek, trying to get a small smile out of her. "Definitely sometimes make me wonder about what .....you really want out of this.. I mean, I think I make it pretty frequently clear about what I want out of this. And just how appreciative I am of getting it. But you know. I do wonder what you'd ....LIKE for this to be."
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 05, 2022 10:06 pm

Giselle's less than assertive answer did seem to turn Candi's lips slowly towards a frown, this bout of clarity was hitting them both and maybe in similar ways. She had hoped the answer would anchor her down, reaffirm that which she was currently doubting, and yet it did nothing but compound those fears. There was that voice in the back of her head, the one that had been growing quieter and quieter, that was telling her to make sure beyond all doubt that Giselle was committed, that she was worthy of her own commitment. It was comforting even when it shouldn't have been, the way that it reinforced her fears and grounded her.

But she also knew Giselle wouldn't like it if she paid attention to that voice. That it made her something of a "bitch". A few months ago, Candice would not have even entertained the thought of doubting herself. Now, though? Well, maybe there was a reason she was asking Giselle questions rather than simply deciding the answers.

She did smile at the touch, a meek little thing compared to her usually wolfish grins, and leaned her head slowly into the offered hand. For a long moment, she just stayed there and thought about what had been said. That voice grew louder and louder in those instants, and yet she smushed it back down. She was Candice Catnipp, she would not be curtailed by her own mind. If that meant that she actually had to open up just a little then she would, besides, if she got hurt then she would just hurt them back.

"A partner."

Those words certainly did stick in her throat, even if she really wanted to say them sometimes. It was so antithetical to a core part of her being that she had to drag it out of herself like it was over hot coals.

"I want to be wanted. Like really, genuinely, wanted by you. And that scares me because I go into these things and I don't expect anyone to ever want me when they actually see me. Because when I'm good, I'm great. But when I'm not, I... Yeah, you get it."

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 05, 2022 10:38 pm
Forecasting [Candice, Giselle] HEADER_NKwLhLg

Giselle noticed those little shifts and adjustments. And ...she sorta expected them. It was startling just how vulnerable Candice could turn out to be. Which is why when she saw the woman leaning into her touch she couldn't help but smile warmly, gently rubbing her thumb against the woman's cheek and listening as the began to give ...... a surprisingly open answer. Not....unexpected, truth be told, Candice seemed so much less.....guarded around her. She saw it now and then, those hints of cloystering up, and yet the woman again and again went above and beyond to actually say things that left her vulnerable.

And not only that but she was a bit ....surprised by what the woman wanted. The way Candice conducted herself, she would have presumed that she wanted.... a pet. Someone close. MAYBE someone that she could show off like a trophy. She could have said 'Girlfriend' or 'Wife'. Things that implied partnership but really conveyed the possibility that it was an entirely possessive relationship. But to her surprise.... she specifically said Partner. And she seemed so....earnest about it.

And that last part did make her ....pause. Naturally she knew that the woman was capable of some bad things but. She .....considered it, gently wrapping her arms firmly around Candice's shoulders, securing the woman that was more or less nestled on top of her. Gently.....she lightly ran her fingers through the woman's hair....her eyes seeming...far off. "That all the stars could fall from the sky, the only one I would chase to the earth is you." She whispered softly, leaning in, and gently kissing Candice before she ....sighed.

"Bad....... I suppose I was never really able to bring it up. I told you how old I am. I don't think I mentioned...WHY I am as old as I am...." She murmured softly, Staring up at the woman as so many voices in her head told her to stop talking. But others simply.....were silent. Watching. Those were the worst voices. The voices ready to just.....remove any potential problems. To just ....slit her own throat. And shower Candice in the only thing she'd ever need for the rest of eternity.
But she kept those parts at bay.

"I've....never been alive. I was stillborn. In this world I never had a chance. But I was given one. A letter inscribed into my very soul. Z. For Zombie. My blood is special, if I WANT it to, it turns anyone it touches into a zombie. When I was little, I ...didn't really understand it. But the people around me were terrified. At first I was just.... a little different. but I was clumsy. I'd get hurt. Sometimes in...horrible awful ways. I would break bones and then just....walk them off. A wolf snuck into the village and attacked me. Ripped my throat clean out. Not only did my neck heal... but well....the Wolf became my first pet. ntil my parents told me to send it away." She closed her eyes, thinking.....back to those days.

"A lot of bad stuff happened. People got scared...and tried to get rid of me. But once my blood was on them, they belonged ot me. I was so young...and so angry...I just made them kill themselves.....over...and over....and over again..." She noted softly, staring up at the ceiling. "I've done a lot of bad stuff. For a while....I had my own small village when world war Three happened. Filled with people I'd made into zombies. Men. women. Young. Old. I could have whatever I wanted.....and for a while...I did." She then glanced back up at the woman. "I did.....try dating normally. A few tries.... a few experiments. But ..when they found out what I was. The fear that crept into their eyes. Sometimes they just ran. Others...they tried to pretend everything was okay. But I saw it eating them away inside. Some even tried to kill me." She closed her eyes..... sighing.

"But you don't seem afraid of anything normal. The only things you seem afraid of....are the same things I'm afraid of..." She noted quietly, watching.....waiting for.......she didn't know what. Electrocution? Screaming? Anger? Disgust? There were so many ways this could go. All she could do was just.....wait.
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 05, 2022 11:28 pm

Candice hummed softly at that cutesy response, satisfied enough before she let herself be pulled in for that kiss. This could have been enough, for right now anyway. She didn't need Giselle to respond, maybe a part of her didn't want her to, she just needed her to be right where she was. That was definitely a part of the partner she wanted, the one who didn't have all the answers all the time.

Then, suddenly, Giselle was sharing. She was sharing a lot. It was a lot more than Candi could even really keep up with in the heat of the moment. There was so much to unpack and yet she also didn't want to unpack it all right now, but it sure did rapidly begin to shift her view of the woman that was trapped beneath her. She had known there was more to her than met the eye, something deeper and darker, but this was an unending pit of blackness compared to even her wildest dreams.

Giselle was right to say that Candice was not easily frightened, she had seen and done a lot in her time. Some things she wasn't really proud of, others she was far too proud of. Yet suddenly those things seemed to pale by comparison. They were so small, so irrelevant. And despite the difference in size and position, Candice suddenly felt so small and insignificant. It was utterly crushing, totally damning, and yet she loved it. She was scared, genuinely terrified that this woman could just take her life away in the blink of an eye, and yet that only made her want to get closer.

Not a single word would matter right now, they were so inconsequential in those few tense moments. Instead, she wrapped her body even tighter around Giselle as she affixed herself on top of the zombie. There was no space left to look at the ceiling above them, it was just Candice all over her. Her hands latched onto both sides of Giselle's face, squishing her cheeks ever so tightly, to make sure that she could not turn away even if she wanted to. Then and only then did she descend for another kiss. Longer than that single passing comfort from before, more purposeful than any other time she had done before. Her lips were not going to leave until they were truly satisfied.

This was what she wanted. A partner who made her feel human. A partner who she made feel like a human.

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 05, 2022 11:50 pm

This was new.

It was the first thing that tingled in the back of her mind as she saw Candice's face. It was ...indescribable the way that Candice's expression seemed to shift. For just one moment....she thought she saw what she was afraid of. That glimmer of fear in the woman's eyes. But something was so very ....other. The way that Candice seemed to .....change. There was something about her that she hadn't even seen in those passionate throes. Was she .....excited?

And then she was being held, the woman closed in and her view was eclipsed by the gorgeous blonde that was dominating her sight. Hands grasping in on either side of her cheeks and she tensed, as if expecting the shocks to come in out of nowhere. Expecting a fight to break out... but then she found lips instead. And that startled her, but not as much as the sudden....passion with which Candice clung to her. Her own dead heart raced in her chest. And she started kissing her back, arms draping around the woman as she allowed herself this ...indulgence. She wasn't out of the woods. This sudden euphoria, was ....... new. But she had seen some who SEEMED fine with it at first. That lingering threat slowly eating away at them. This was ...unexpected. Candice seemed practically aroused at the idea that Giselle could just .....take her. Forever. But how long would that last?

The next time they had an argument. Would Candice suddenly be terrified of arguing with her? Would she stop defying Giselle and making demands out of fear? She didn't want that. And she hated that this part of herself....even when it WASN'T being used....could still erode the people around her. Candice seemed strong.
She hoped she was as strong as she seemed.
But for now, she basked in her partner's strength, and quietly whispered goodbye to her loneliness.
Hoping it was for good.
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 06, 2022 1:09 am

Coming up for air after what felt like an eternity, the thoughts eventually began to flow back into Candice's recently emptied head. She had enjoyed the all encapsulating passion that was what happened when they connected, she would enjoy it again in the near future, but it would not always be like that every second of every day. Leaning around Giselle's head until those lips were now pressed against her ear, she bit down just a little - playfully - and then whispered ever so calmly.

"For someone who claims to have never been alive, you feel more real than anyone else I have ever known."

Pushing herself upwards again, her hands finally breaking from their enforced embrace, Candi gulped down air like it was something she had never thought she would taste again. It was true, actually. She had seriously considered the fact that Giselle could have just devoured her right then and there and still chose to spend those last few moments making out with her. That rush was something else, higher than any high she had known on this little planet so far.

"I understand what you meant a little more now. What I mean to you. You must think I'm crazy, for not pumping you full of volts and trying to run for the heavens, and maybe I am. But, you know, I'm you crazy."

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 06, 2022 1:29 am

Giselle had to admit she hadn't expected that, a very different kind of electricity when they finally peeled away, blinking rapidly as she ....was .... at a COMPLETE loss. What on earth was THAT from? she was still catching her breath when Candice snaked her way up to her ear to give a little nip, causing her to smile at least until those words came out. Real? She turned, glancing toward the woman and .....letting that sink in. All while she .....chuckled. Absolutely she had expected the woman to just shock her and run. Or try to kill her. But that last stinger at the end roused her enough for that pale skin to grow lively and pink, taking just a moment to think about what Candice was telling her. Truth be told....the only alternative she'd imagined to violence had been.... a power trip. Sudden euphoric.... speeches about conquest. A myriad of questions about how her ability worked.

And yet that just didn't seem to be on Candice's mind. "Are you sure?~ I've BEEN me Crazy. It does.....some bad stuff to you. And I have a feeling -you- crazy may be something a bit similar..." She murmured, thinking about how she'd found Candice sobbing after their little verbal spar. She promptly reached up and then with a sudden surge of speed and strength, Candice was quite suddenly beneath her, pinned down as Giselle offered a warm smile.
"So for now, lets go with 'us' crazy. And hope that works out better for us." She chimed, leaning down and giving Candice another soft kiss as if to seal the deal.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum