Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Demon in the woods Left_bar_bleue9000/10000Demon in the woods Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Demon in the woods Empty Demon in the woods

Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:55 pm
Shade
Grand Duke of Ninth Circle, Sin Fall

Demon in the woods 1164919692_DemonAnime

If you were in the woods one day like today it would be nice and sunny. The grass on the ground would be very moist from the rain earlier on. But with all things normal in this world something not common is running around. It was literally running around these woods. Many would not notice him, little would see a blur, and even fewer would see the demon themselves.

This demon that was running in these woods was known as Shade, one of the Grand dukes of a organization called Sin Fall. He was apart of the ninth circle in charge of torture and imprisonment. He had barely ever been to the human world only about 5 or 7 times. But now that he was where he was now he came to earth at least once or twice a week.

He enjoyed the woods because those who traveled in them were either fools or warriors. He wanted a warrior a challenge because he was in a killing mood and nothing would satisfy it but a battle. He was searching the woods at one of his highest speeds, but had no success yet. But that might end so.

If he did find a challenge he was going to have to destroy a village or a small city. But if he was frustrated enough he might take it out on this forest. But that was a last option for him and he couldn't go back to the demon world wanting to kill. that would set a bad rep for him that he wanted to get rid of. So he got prepared to kill any one quick by pulling out his two blades.

I'm never going to be a hero! But I'm Zero!
Urufu
Urufu
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Demon in the woods Left_bar_bleue0/0Demon in the woods Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Demon in the woods Empty Re: Demon in the woods

Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:33 pm
Urufu Azathoth
~I'm creeping my way out so you can see me
I'm crawling my way around a thousand cities
You all stop and stare, but I don't need your pity
I'm living my life in this Hell~

Dark shadows pressed down onto soft earth, the sun's rays being blocked by a barrier of leaves and branches that hung above the ground, suspended by trunks of brown bark. The leaf canopy was a multitude of colors, ranging from yellow to almost-purple, and nearly everything in between. It was calm in the forest of solitude and silence; Hardly any birds chirped and nearly no wild life was visible. This was odd. On a day as beautiful as today, animal sounds and wildlife should be abundant in the beautiful forest of Karakura City. A lazy coolness seemed to exude from the trees and vegetation. The wind wasn't very strong, which created an almost dampness in the air. Perhaps if the wind were blowing it might have been easier to breathe. Instead, the moisture in the air was thick; The humidity was high and intense. Unlike the animals being silent, this was a natural occurrence in a dense forest after a heavy rain. The animals hiding was caused by something else entirely. There was something in the forest, a phantom being that had distilled fear and anxiety within every creature that lived. Almost. It distilled fear and anxiety within almost every creature that lived within the woods.

There was one other being that lived within the forest, separated from the animals by one thing. Sentience. A human being (although Human was a relative term) kept residence within the woods. The reason? Humanity was pitiful; Civilization was worse. He would not be associated with the lowlifes of earth. After they destroyed his planet and covered up the blood with silver, he chose to seclude himself from all others. This boy, for this was his seventeenth year and only a boy, was named Urufu Azathoth. Urufu Azathoth was a sanguinarian. At present, this boy was located within the branches of a rather tall tree. By no means was this tree the tallest in the forest. Hardly. In fact, compared to some, this tree would be quite small. Compared to Urufu's short stature of 5'7 and the trees around it, however, this tree in particular was gargantuan.The inhabitants of the city were too soft for this lifestyle. The rough bark would have scratched anyone elses skin. For Urufu, however, this was nothing. Lifting himself from a sitting position on a large branch, his bare feet spread themselves along the brown, his flesh a pale white in heavy contrast to the color of the tree itself.

Peering through the shadows of the forest, the little bit of light that cut through the canopy above reflected off of his purple eyes, giving them a glow effect in the darkness. Feathers and Fur did not hide as well as the owner's thought they did when one was accustomed to seeing such. This was no issue, however. Urufu was not interested in the wildlife of the woods. The only thing he cared about was the intrusion of his home. For the boy, this WAS his home, no question about that. A low growl erupted from his chest, echoing slightly louder in the silence then if the forest were in a regular state. Pale lips parted with a thread of saliva connecting them, breaking after the distance of the crevice exceeded the spittle's maximum stretch potential. Sharp fangs - Not just teeth, but actual predatorial fangs - were revealed from the breach. Curling his left hand into a fist, the sharp claws that tipped each finger like dagger heads pressed against the fleshy portion of his palm, nearly breaking the skin. Luckily, Urufu was accustomed to these claws, and knew how to control himself. Despite that, he was still trying too hard to not hurt himself. He was genuinely pissed.

He did not give anyone permission to enter his forest, especially so tenaciously. Tilting his head back slightly, the shaggy blond spikes that topped his skull fell backwards from the motion. Sniffing the air with short inhales, the scent of the interloper filled his nasal passage. Pulling up the hem of his white cloak with his now unclenched fist, his right hand wrapped itself around brown leather. Drawing one of his two swords with a flourish, Urufu released his cloak. Swiveling towards the location of the scent, he noticed one thing in particular. It was moving, and it was moving fast. Despite the speed at which this thing was running, he didn't appear to be very comfortable with his surroundings. It was almost as if he were new to earth, let alone the forest. Bending his knees, the predator used the combined weight of his body with the springiness of the branch, and sent himself flying forward into the darkness. The wind whistled around his body, whipping at his shoulder length blond hair and tattered white cloak. The red crosses embroidered on the design were very dark in the forest's lightless underbelly, and appeared to be bloodstains instead of a symbol of hope and peace. Perfect.

Landing with light feet on the branch of an opposing tree, Urufu used his momentum to kick forward once more. Continuing this pattern, the tree-hopper used his knowledge of the forest and his body to weave between branches at an accelerated skill level that one his age should not possess. His sword would not be used to spill amber blood. Instead, he was using it's weight to pull himself in certain directions. Finally. He had found who he was looking for. It was a... Sniffing the air once more, Urufu recognized the scent of sulfur and hatred. He was a demon, no question. "INTERLOPER!" Roaring, Urufu leaped from the tree he was currently on and spun through the air, his other sword appearing in his free hand. His cloak had moved appropriately in the spin for him to grab it, as well as possibly reveal to the demon his black cargo pants and bare chest. Landing on the ground with a demonic smirk, he would teach this bastard who's forest this was. "You have committed crimes against these woods. The animals are spooked and you are uninvited! What say ye to these charges?" Purple eyes burned with a primordial fire behind them. Pressing his bare feet into the soft earth, his talon-esque claws dug into the turf. Bending his knees, Urufu prepared to slaughter. He would not forgive this atrocity.
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Demon in the woods Left_bar_bleue9000/10000Demon in the woods Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:50 pm
Shade
Grand Duke of Ninth Circle, Sin Fall

Demon in the woods 1164919692_DemonAnime

Shade had noticed that someone was moving in tree's but he thought it was a animal a thing that wasn't worth his time. He hadn't thought that it was a human. which this specific human had dropped in front of him accusing him of crimes. He thought this was a joke but the human acted serious as he dropped to the ground in front of him. As he did this Shade had two options charge into him or go after him and stop. With his killer desire kicking in he decided to charge at the boy. He noticed that the boy was wearing a clock with two red spots and it only take him a momment to figure out it was two crosses. Why was some like this out in the woods. Humans were different from humans and that they livied in cities not in the middle of a forest.

"This is going to hurt you a lot human." he said resonding to the smirk.

In next few momments Shade was in front of him and about to make impact. If the boy was going to dodge then he should do it pretty so because a hit was only a half second away at least. Then he noticed the tree's behind him and decided to use the to ram againist and the stake the boy to the tree with his blades. He would leave the blades in him and watch him die slowly and painfully. This would fill his desire for a long time at least. This would be a short but great kill for him and he would enjoy it as long as he could. This was his day and he was going to spend it fighting.

If there was one thing Shade had learned was that every human had there limit and he was going to make sure this one did.

I'm never going to be a hero! But I'm Zero!
Urufu
Urufu
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:09 am
Urufu Azathoth
~I'm creeping my way out so you can see me
I'm crawling my way around a thousand cities
You all stop and stare, but I don't need your pity
I'm living my life in this Hell~

A simple action was all that was required to finish off this insolent demon. Hurried footsteps brought him closer to Urufu. Hurried footsteps brought him closer to his death. Twin swords whistled through the air towards the human with the charge. Urufu parried the man's own swords with one of his own. Silver clashed against whatever the demon's swords were made of. This was coupled with a minor sidestep in order to help deflect the demon's two swords with only one of his own. Light feet slid along the slick ground in order to provide the ample movement needed for a sufficient dodge and relentless counter. Needless to say, it was quite effective. A sharp breeze was born into this world with a deep whine, the tree branches above moving slightly to allow for the sun to cascade down upon the two, reflecting off of the swords. In the same fluid motion, Urufu's other sword was swung in a low arc, curved straight for the base of the man's spine. It would be difficult to dodge a swing with that much power in it from such a position, especially with his own charge adding momentum. Yes, Urufu was sure this strike would hit.

"Who are you calling Human, you brat?" Growling at the demon, Urufu's purple eyes flashed golden for a moment. How dare this puny creature insinuate that Urufu was on the same league as the mortals of this realm? He would have to send him back to Hell in little pieces. Or not. Urufu WAS quite hungry. Yes.. feed. A cackling voice erupted in Urufu's head, a testimony to his insanity. The split personality of Urufu Azathoth that housed his true nature begged him into consuming the demon's blood. He would not disappoint. He never did. Then again... the demon did not exactly smell appealing. Urufu had never been fond of the taste of demon blood. It was always Human that drove him on. Human or Shinigami had the best tasting blood, but this was probably due to spite.
Kitty
Kitty
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:
https://www.facebook.com/KeshaKJ/

Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:44 pm
Locked and Arcived

||Kitty's Characters||

Demon in the woods PLEASEWORK2
Akemi★
Akemi★
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 31, 2011 7:02 am
Demon in the woods Akemi

Archived;;Locked;;Moved to the correct spot

• ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • Akemi's Character of The Month • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ •

Demon in the woods EmerSiggy-2

Emer McLoughlin's Theme

• ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ Other Goods ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ •

Demon in the woods Characters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum