Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Highs and Lows (Helle/Claudia) Left_bar_bleue0/0Highs and Lows (Helle/Claudia) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Highs and Lows (Helle/Claudia) Empty Highs and Lows (Helle/Claudia)

Thu Feb 10, 2022 4:48 am

Highs and Lows (Helle/Claudia) ZnehDGG

Helle Armstrong

California.

There was little time for debate. As they arrived, Helle was immediately rushed into the E.R. She was placed under, her whole body in a critical state. It took hours, days, before her body stabilized; tubes and wires hooked up to her open chest. After that, it took even longer before her body could sustain itself, leaving her immobile on her bed, incapable of moving but aware of everything around her.

This is torture, aware of all the people around her, coming in and out of the room, checking on her as if she’s some test subject. He hates it here, but she knows she doesn’t want to be anywhere else. Though, despite it all, her thoughts always returned to the Vandenreich. What are they doing? How are they handling her disappearance? Is she missed? Then, her mind wandered to that single scene that she dared spy on, and all she could do was let a few tears fall from her tired eyes.

Again, more time went by, and she was now able to at least sit up. She was told a while ago that Claudia would be coming by to see her. That makes sense. That woman does own this hospital and she’s probably curious as to why Helle, of all people, is here. With that knowledge in mind, the woman just sat there, staring at the television in the room, watching the news as she waited, the heart monitor near her beeping at a steady rhythm.

Coding in Template By:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/u1

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Highs and Lows (Helle/Claudia) Left_bar_bleue16000/1Highs and Lows (Helle/Claudia) Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Highs and Lows (Helle/Claudia) Empty Re: Highs and Lows (Helle/Claudia)

Thu Feb 10, 2022 8:47 am
Highs and Lows (Helle/Claudia) S9p2qbp

CLAUDIA DUVALIER | DUVALIER CEO

Upon receiving news of the Sternritter Director arriving at one of her hospitals, Claudia Duvalier had ordered an absolute shutdown of all communications from the building. An extreme reaction, to be sure, but there could be absolutely no room for error in this. This was, frankly, an asset she could not possibly lose. No expense had been spared for Armstrong's recovery, no procedure considered too impractical or too costly.

Frankly, Claudia would have lost whole companies before she let this opportunity get away from her. She'd not slept in quite a while now, but she could simply deal with that matter later. For now, her heels clicked against the linoleum floors of the medical facility, and she donned a small smile of concern as she entered the room that Armstrong was in.

"Good day, Miss Armstrong. I apologize for coming while you are still in recovery, but I thought it only prudent that I come to speak with you."

It wasn't as if she and Helle were close, by any means, but the two had at least interacted somewhat regularly simply for business rapport. She knew the woman at least enough that it was entirely reasonable for her to display genuine concern.

"Is there anything I may do for you?"

END POST | THE QUEEN OF CARRINGTON

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Highs and Lows (Helle/Claudia) Left_bar_bleue0/0Highs and Lows (Helle/Claudia) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Feb 10, 2022 3:17 pm

Helle Armstrong

Helle’s eyes didn’t move as the door to her room opened. She didn’t have to divert her gaze to know that it was none other than Miss Duvalier. Helle knows that this woman is the only reason she lives today. A part of her is glad, but another part of her is less than excited at this second chance at life. She shouldn’t think that way, but it’s hard to keep up morale when one is strapped to a hospital bed, their condition far from healthy.

“Did you contact them?”

It shouldn’t be hard to discern which ‘them’ Helle is referring to. Though, Helle’s mood is evident with her lack of greeting. She had cut to simply revealing the thought in her head at the moment, and with that question asked, she moved on to another thought that bothered her.

“What did the doctor say?”

Surely, Claudia had spoken with whoever was in charge of Helle. Helle doesn’t know it, but she’s in a really sticky situation. Her heart has weakened a considerable amount. Her left side is being affected by it, turning her normally strong body frail. There is also the issue of her spiritual energy acting up. It is as if two different energies are at war with one another inside of her, making her unstable and warned off from using any of her abilities at the moment until further tests could be done.

Coding in Template By:

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Highs and Lows (Helle/Claudia) Left_bar_bleue16000/1Highs and Lows (Helle/Claudia) Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Mon Feb 14, 2022 2:09 pm

"I have not yet contacted anyone. I did not think it prudent to do so before I had the opportunity to speak with you."

Claudia was not lying, though of course her wording conveyed something quite different from the truth of the matter. This woman was a potential boon that she could not begin to describe, an opportunity that could not ever be lost. If she needed to act overly cordial, even friendly, she would do so. She had certainly debased herself far more in pursuit of far less.

"According to the doctor, your heart failed quite severely, and your spiritual composition is currently quite distressed, as if a part of your being is wholly absent. Naturally, they will have questions in order to best provide care for you, but please do not feel as though you need answer any questions that you do not feel comfortable answering."

It was rare in the extreme that Claudia ever took a passive approach, that she allowed someone else to dictate the pace of a conversation or exchange. But she could not risk losing even one iota of trust.

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 15, 2022 3:01 pm

Helle Armstrong

So, nothing that Helle could not feel herself. All it took was a simple attempt at calling forth the Reishi around to know that she had lost much of her capabilities. Not only could her heart take the stress from trying, but she could feel the absence of what made her whole. If anything, she had regressed from what she was as a child. She is nothing but a pitiful excuse for a Quincy as it stands. It’s that fact that brought a strong sigh from her body, her eyes suddenly seeming to age decades beyond her age. There is no gleam in her emerald gaze as they focused on the shape of her body underneath the blue covers.

“Thank you. I wish for none to know of my existence here outside of who you deem adequate. I will gladly repay you for your services, on my own accord.”

She is not one to take without giving, even if she must serve under Claudia. Though, she found herself wishing to stay away from her duties. She does not have the strength, mentally and physically, to lead anyone. She is not the same woman as she was mere weeks ago. Something has changed, and it would be folly to try to leap without testing the waters. With a dry chuckle, she focused her eyes onto Claudia, a grim expression on her face.

“Do you have any questions?”

Coding in Template By:

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Feb 18, 2022 3:52 am

"Ah, think nothing of it. You are a long term partner, and besides, our conversation is always quite pleasant. I would of course not have ensured you such treatment simply to line my own pockets."

That, of course, was also a lie. All that Claudia did was for the sake of profits, and there was not a single other motivation in her life than the general, overwhelming sense of misanthropy that filled her veins. But in this particular instance, there was much more to be gained than a few measly profits, and Claudia crossed her hands neatly on her lap as she spoke again, her pleasant smile unfading, but still quite genuine.

"None that I think it would be fair or right to ask of you, and certainly not while you are still recovering. I of course would wish to know what has occurred, but it is your prerogative to simply hide that. But, of course, I will be by often to speak with you, to check on your progress, and perhaps then it will be more appropriate to ask."

She had all manner of burning questions to ask, and if she had not had a good deal of confidence in herself, Claudia was willing to wait for the sake of success.

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Feb 18, 2022 4:34 pm

Helle Armstrong

It’s probably for the best that Helle keeps Cyrus’ private life private. The existence of Mazda is something that can’t be kept secret, but Helle’s involvement with that entity should be. How does one explain the use of unearthly power to such an extent that it almost eradicated their body, mind, and soul? Besides, the words of Erchanhardt echoed through her mind, the whole deal of Claudia being something more than just a successful business woman. Helle, despite everything she is, couldn’t help but feel fearful of what the truth may bring to herself and to others. She isn’t strong right now, and she’s unsure if she’ll ever be strong again.

However, she was brought here, so she might as well try to keep her unease at bay for now. For all the pleasantries being shown to her right now, what would happen if she no longer proved useful to this woman? Even if she is exaggerating, the business world is cruel, and Claudia probably knows how to cut off worthlessness. Helle hates that the only power she has right now is to hope and pray.

“Thank you, again. Claudia. I am not entirely sure what happened myself, but I will try to do all in my power to assist you as I may.”

She smiled, wryly. Helle will at least try to act normal, but she’s not the best at hiding how she feels. If she was, then this situation wouldn’t have happened at all.

Coding in Template By:

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Feb 23, 2022 3:31 pm
[adm]Archiving upon mutual player agreement.[/adm]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum