Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Crimson-black blaze, king of myriad worlds, though I promulgate the laws of nature, I am the alias of destruction incarnate Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Crimson-black blaze, king of myriad worlds, though I promulgate the laws of nature, I am the alias of destruction incarnate Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Crimson-black blaze, king of myriad worlds, though I promulgate the laws of nature, I am the alias of destruction incarnate Empty Crimson-black blaze, king of myriad worlds, though I promulgate the laws of nature, I am the alias of destruction incarnate

Sat Feb 12, 2022 8:52 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

Crimson-black blaze, king of myriad worlds, though I promulgate the laws of nature, I am the alias of destruction incarnate 6EdIfMt

Waking was hard. Her body was in absolute tears from what she had put it through, and apparently she missed the couch or something and was now laying on the ground. A quick scan of the area however, revealed she had not missed the couch but instead obliterated her entire apartment with a huge release of energy. That....must have been at the moment she realized Peach was dead and never coming back. Hannah was always paranoid that a bad nightmare was going to make a mess, so she had a barrier around the apartment. It kept in the raging reiatsu, but apparently was not strong enough to protect the place entirely, so the walls had been smashed through, the door blown down the hall, and the window substantially enlarged.

Someone was no doubt going to come running very soon. This was the capital of Japan after all, one didn't just ignore Explosions like this. But her head was still completely screwed and she fumbled getting a grasp of her Reiatsu to reign it in.
'Here' her new Spirit spoke. Energy bled into the Zanpaktou and sat gently, allowing Hannah easier access to her reiatsu, which she reigned in so as not to crush anyone who might walk in. Sealed powers were the first step towards Zanpaktou connection. It was a good sign, if only for that. Now...how to explain to whoever walked in about the mess....

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Crimson-black blaze, king of myriad worlds, though I promulgate the laws of nature, I am the alias of destruction incarnate Left_bar_bleue0/0Crimson-black blaze, king of myriad worlds, though I promulgate the laws of nature, I am the alias of destruction incarnate Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Crimson-black blaze, king of myriad worlds, though I promulgate the laws of nature, I am the alias of destruction incarnate Empty Re: Crimson-black blaze, king of myriad worlds, though I promulgate the laws of nature, I am the alias of destruction incarnate

Thu Feb 17, 2022 1:02 pm
Crimson-black blaze, king of myriad worlds, though I promulgate the laws of nature, I am the alias of destruction incarnate Header2

HIME

It had been quite a minute since Hime had met Hannah but their first meeting between one another left an impression worthy of precipitating another visit from the graceful Shinigami. She was certain she would be able to find her by traveling to the same park they had met one another in or simply seeking her out through their contacts but it would seem that neither method was necessary in the end, as Hime caught wind of an explosion within the area and quickly used flash step to seek out the source.

The sight that greeted her was less than ideal - for she had found the lady of the hour she sought to visit and yet she was within the center of whatever rubble that remained of her apartment. Hime carefully walked, observing the area in the event that Hannah may have been attacked, remaining cautious until she reached the woman and stood before her. Offering her a hand, she pulled the woman from the ground and continued to observe the location, curious to know what occurred for her apartment to end up like this.

"Hannah, are you alright? I had been meaning to visit you for some time but I didn't expect I'd find you like this. Were you attacked by anyone? Did an accident happen here? Do you feel wounded anywhere that would require immediate care?" Hime paused for a minute as shook her head before offering the woman a chance to speak. "Forgive me for asking so many questions but I heard an explosion and wished to find it's source. It seems you are that source... for what reason, I do not know."

END POST

Last edited by Iori on Wed Feb 23, 2022 6:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Crimson-black blaze, king of myriad worlds, though I promulgate the laws of nature, I am the alias of destruction incarnate Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Crimson-black blaze, king of myriad worlds, though I promulgate the laws of nature, I am the alias of destruction incarnate Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Crimson-black blaze, king of myriad worlds, though I promulgate the laws of nature, I am the alias of destruction incarnate Empty Re: Crimson-black blaze, king of myriad worlds, though I promulgate the laws of nature, I am the alias of destruction incarnate

Thu Feb 17, 2022 1:11 pm

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

Crimson-black blaze, king of myriad worlds, though I promulgate the laws of nature, I am the alias of destruction incarnate 6EdIfMt

'Ohh, Shinigami. Kill them' Hannah's new spirit exclaimed, railing against them as the arrived.
'What? No!' Hannah replied, shaking her head. It was confusing for a moment, but new spirit contempory emotions. And the hate for the Gotei was definitely a contempory emotion. Getting up off the floor from Hime's support, Hannah would glance about. She really had mulched her room, it seemed...

"Hey, Hime. It's...not as bad as it looks. Just a bit of a nightmare. I..." Hannah's eyes went misty with the threat of tears, but she shook her head to hold them back. "I, lost Peach. It seems that Sh-Shinigami who lose their Zanpaktou also lose the spirit" Hannah spoke, her voice unsteady and shaking as she tried not to give into the hysteria again. It was clearly a huge emotional impact on the woman to lose her spirit, and not just because she had obliterated her room. The woman herself seemed barely hanging on to self-control.

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Crimson-black blaze, king of myriad worlds, though I promulgate the laws of nature, I am the alias of destruction incarnate Left_bar_bleue0/0Crimson-black blaze, king of myriad worlds, though I promulgate the laws of nature, I am the alias of destruction incarnate Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fri Feb 18, 2022 8:21 am
Crimson-black blaze, king of myriad worlds, though I promulgate the laws of nature, I am the alias of destruction incarnate Header2

HIME

From Hannah's explanation, Hime had inferred the incident that occurred her was a source that emanated from Hannah - a violent energy that erupted, whose destructive force went beyond anything Hannah could contain through her Kido.

She had lost both her zanpakuto spirit and her zanpakuto - a wicked stroke of fate so devastating that it seemed to leave the blind woman on the verge of hysteria. Tears threatened to burst forth from her eyes as she struggled to come to grips with the reality of her situation.

She seemed as if she could fall apart at the seams at any moment. The only action to take in her eyes was one that came naturally to the graceful Shinigami as she pulled the woman into a warm embrace, one that felt as if it were blessed by a mother's touch as she softly ran her fingers through her hair.

To be certain, there was no particular act Hime could perform to bring back a zanpakuto or it's spirit that no longer existed but she could console the woman and prevent her from descending into the sorrowful abyss of despair.

"I am deeply sorry for your loss, Hannah. Though my connection with my own Zanpakuto has been somewhat marred - an action caused by my own design - I can only imagine how it must feel for those who have formed a stronger bond or connection to their blade. I am thankful I arrived to be able to provide with my support. If you wish to go elsewhere, I can bring you to a place where we can elaborate on what happened..."

END POST

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Feb 18, 2022 10:21 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

Hannah was caught off guard by the hug. She generally disliked hugs, because it gave people a really intimate feel of how thin and cadaverous her body was. And they always hugged tight, which left bruises. But, right now, she didn't oppose it, even with the alarm that her new spirit was feeling.

"L....like a hole in my chest" Hannah spoke, breaking into keening tears. "I-i-i-i co-c-couldn't. I-it-it took months, j-just to handle. Bu-but I thought...I thought I could get her back!" Hannah emotionally collapsed entirely into Hime's embrace, tears flooding out from her dull, blind eyes. "But I can't. She's just...just gone!"

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Feb 18, 2022 2:54 pm

HIME

Hime kept the woman wrapped within her warm embrace as she slowly guided her from the rubble, amber eyes surveying the area for any place they could go from here. It was clear that she was in no condition to be answer any questions that others might pose if they arrived here to inquire about the explosion.

A hint of sorrow reached the graceful woman's heart as she lamented the pain the woman was suffering through at the loss of partner. When a bond was formed with a zanpakuto, they became something akin to your other half, a comrade that accepted you into their heart after you took pivotal steps to learn of and temper your technique.

To lose that connection along with the memories shared was nothing short of a tragedy and although there was no solution Hime could readily offer to bring her zanpakuto back, she would offer her unwavering support in these trying times.

"I do not wish to fill your mind with promises I cannot make but I will do my best to guide you through this - Hannah." With that, she guided the woman forward, as if to say she would be the shield that defended her from the sorrows of this wicked world. She would offer the woman support because she felt that she too would do the same if the roles were reversed.

END POST

Last edited by Iori on Mon Feb 21, 2022 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 20, 2022 5:52 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

'Shinigami can be nice?' Hannah's new spirit asked, cocking her head.
'They can be' Hannah replied, her brain voice stuffy and snuffling from the current mess she was making of Hime's shoulder.
'But they did that to us! How can they be nice as well?!' Her spirit flipped out, raging around the Inner World.
'....It must be more on my mind than I thought if you are so effected by this. We need to accept that every race has people that are just that; people. Everyone can be good, or evil, or cruel, or boring. That's just the way of the world'

The talk with her spirit helped calm Hannah down some. Or at least gave her some time to get a hold of her emotions. So she would do that, and eventually stop all the noise and the mess.
"....thank you, Hime" Hannah would say, finally letting go of the woman and looking at all the mess.

Procrastinating all that, she'd pick up the Asauchi from the ground and exhale. The spirit inside her was a young child, in need of guidance. So it was time to speed-run linking their souls together. Hannah's past experience would help with that.
"And thank you for coming to see what happened when this all went down. Do you want to stay or tea?" Hannah asked, focusing her energy and then pouring mass amounts into the sword, controlling every drop with immense precision.

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Feb 21, 2022 6:15 pm

HIME

Hime's expression was one of genuine relief as Hannah's mood seemed to lighten up and she lifted her Asauchi from the ground. The two gazed at the mess before Hannah turned back towards Hime and offered her a cup of tea.

Hime bowed softly before nodding her head affirmatively. Tea was always welcomed and she did enjoy the first time they shared a cup of tea together. There was some small desire to poke her nose into what happened here but she would allow the woman to provide those answers herself rather than question her about the whole ordeal.

" There is no need to thank me, Hannah. I sincerely believe you would have did the same for me if you were in my position. A cup of tea would be nice. We can catch up on and speak with one another about our lives since we' last met."

END POST

Last edited by Iori on Tue Feb 22, 2022 9:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 22, 2022 8:59 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

Sniffling and wiping away her eyes, Hannah would put the kettle on in the normal fashion. Not quite trusting herself to use Kido right now. Her Zanpaktou was slowly connecting to herself, Hannah using her past memories to effectively speed run the process into binding with her, at least in an ephemeral manner. She just needed it to be connected, and then she could go from there. Getting some tissues to properly blow her nose and wipe her eyes, she discarded that, and then turned to Hime.

"My life is not really one of excitement" Hannah replied, looking to the sword. "...Usually. So not much to tell. How about yourself? Is your relationship with Elyss going well?"

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 22, 2022 3:43 pm

HIME

Hime smile softly as found a place to sit, gazing at Hannah with a pair of attentive eyes, observing her condition which seemed to be improving gradually as the subject shifted onto a far more positive note. Hime didn't really have much to offer Hannah in terms of her so-called relationship with Elyss. To be certain, they were still treating it as a day by day process. They were in spending dates together stage. Hime swayed her head back and forth before coming to an answer Hannah might have found suitable.

"Our... relationship - if that is what you'd like to call it - is going well enough. To be sure, I'd go as far as to say that we are still within the beginning phase, if that. We did spend a date together, recently. It started off awkwardly but grew quite pleasant by the end."

END POST

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum