Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Alex's Valentine Letters Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Alex's Valentine Letters Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Alex's Valentine Letters Empty Alex's Valentine Letters

Mon Feb 14, 2022 10:12 pm
Alex's Valentine Letters PzEyXFl

VANYEL XIAOYANG | DRAGON OF KYUSHU

Valentine's Day. Maybe a year or so ago, it would have meant something more to him than just another day. He didn't have anyone to send any kind of mushy letter of feelings to anymore, and yet, he found himself sitting at a table, a pen idly twirling between his fingers. There was much on his mind, and today, of all days, it called to him to write it out.

Calypso,

I don't know what I'm doing, writing something like this. I'm not really that good at writing letters, but, something just came over me today. I can't stop thinking, I can't stop asking myself questions.

"Why were you absent so often?"

"Why didn't you tell me about our kid?"

"Why did you keep so much from me?"

You always knew so much about me, but, I hardly ever knew much about you. You were always absent. Off on your own little adventures, leaving me alone. You never even told me about them, you always seemed scared to talk about it. I guess I'll never know.

Even now, I don't know how to feel about you. Part of me utterly despises you. My child is dead, you're dead, I'm stuck as this monster that everyone in the world hates. This goddamn conversion did nothing and meant nothing. Everything that I did, I did it for you, and now it means nothing. You always were climbing higher and higher, getting stronger, and relegated me to the sidelines.

You treated me like a trophy, and I'm an idiot for not realizing it sooner.

Yet, I'd be lying if I said that part of me didn't miss you. Part of me misses how you made me feel like I mattered, made me feel loved, picked me up when I was at my worst. I guess, you made me realize and remember who I am. Even with how everything ended, there were still times that I won't forget.

Maybe it was those moments that make me so confused.

Algos was right. I don't deserve to love you, and yet, I still do.

- 小羊

He set the pen to the side, looking at the final result. A brief period of silence replaced the quiet scratches of pen against paper that had filled his ears for however long it had been. Ever so slowly, his hand drifted toward his pocket, his fingers gently coiling around a lighter. He sighed, opened the lid, and flicked the spark wheel. Not long after penning it, the letter was set ablaze outside, left to become cinders by hour's end.

After all, what was the point in a letter to the dead?

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Alex's Valentine Letters Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Alex's Valentine Letters Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Alex's Valentine Letters Empty Re: Alex's Valentine Letters

Fri Mar 11, 2022 1:39 am
Alex's Valentine Letters RDG0N5T

KAITO TOMOYUKI | GHOST OF THE RUKONGAI

Valentine's Day was something a bit new for him. He hadn't any need to celebrate the holiday back home, so doing it now felt strange, especially without someone that important to him in his life. But, it felt right to celebrate the season, and there was at least one person he could send such a letter to. They weren't romantically involved, but, at least right now, he considered her a good friend. If nothing else, there was something to write to her about. So, walking over to his desk in the dorm, Kaito took out a pen and a sheet of paper.

But, just as he was about to start writing, he heard something slide under the door. He turned his head, seeing an envelope on the floor. He walked over and picked it up, opening it and reading the contents within. Kaito smiled, recognizing the initials at the bottom, and the title used. Well, that certainly changed how he would approach this. Setting the letter on his desk, he picked up his pen again.

Hiroe,

A bit ill-fitting for the season, but I'm glad to consider you a friend. You've brought...a very different kind of energy into my life, and I'm grateful for it. It's a kind of freshness that I never knew I needed. I'm glad that you believe in my goal, my dream.

But, I also firmly believe in your dream as well. I know that you have the passion and the ability to make that come true, just as much as I believe that I have the passion to make my home a better, safer place for all. I'll hold you to that little declaration. Let neither of us stray from our path, and celebrate lavishly when we reach the top.

It warms my heart knowing that, even if everything and everyone is against me, I will still have you to fall back to. Thank you, it means a lot to me. Know that you'll always have that same sentiment with me -- no matter what happens, I will always be there to help and support you. Perhaps, when we're free, we can practice together, study, or even just talk and have fun.

Life is just a little bit brighter when you're around, and it makes me think that our goals aren't impossible. I suppose, what I'm trying to say is that, I'd like to spend more time with you. You're fun to be around, and I enjoyed our spar, even if brief.

May the sun shine bright on a better tomorrow.

Best wishes and Happy Valentine's Day,

- 海斗

Finishing it off with a simple signing of the two characters that made his name, Kaito set down his pen, resting his head against his palm. Usually he wasn't very verbose and expressive with his words, but for some reason, here and now, it felt natural. It felt nice to be able to do this, even if it was for a friend. Tucking Hiroe's letter safely into the envelope and setting it to the side of his desk, Kaito sent his letter out to the energetic little tailor.

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Mar 11, 2022 1:42 am
Alex's Valentine Letters K7Ce3GE

KOKUTO | DEVIL OF POWER

[Originally from this thread, but has been put here for recordkeeping and to prevent anyone from needing to scour and search for it. This, as well as all letters in this thread, are still canon.]

If there was one certainty that he had, it was that Kokuto knew he wasn't great with writing or fancy words. So, when it came to him writing a letter for someone, it sure was difficult for him to figure out what to write.

Maybe...

Ichijou,

Scratched out, it wasn't right. Not good enough.

Hey, Ichi

No. Not that either.

Ichi,

...Fuck it, good enough.

Ichi,

You know I'm not the greatest at this stuff, but, first and foremost, I love you. I love you so much, it hurts. I don't know what else to say other than that, just, I never stop thinking about you. I dunno how a girl like you managed to find me attractive, but, here we are.

Meeting you changed my life. I was just some Freddy Krueger-looking guy wandering around Karakura, looking for some kind of reason to continue. Then you came along. To think that all of this started with you calling me a Freddy Krueger wannabe.

You gave me something to fight for, even when I was an idiot and ran to Demon World, trying to keep you safe with the whole stigma of demons. You stayed with me, even through that, and...I can't properly say how much that means to me, you little brat. I wouldn't give this up for anything. Even if I wasn't with the Vandenreich right now, I'd still have you...and that's enough for me. As long as I've got you, I feel like I can take on anything, be it a god or another demon.

Even if we've got an open relationship, this heart still beats for you, above all else. I don't know what else I can do or say that'll show you how much I love you, and how much this whole thing means to me. I guess, the only other thing I can say is...Happy Valentine's Day, babe. I love you, so, so much.

- Kokuto, the Freddy Kreuger Wannabe

(P.S: Sorry for the shitty handwriting. Let me know if you can't read it.)

He set the pen down, rummaging through a bag next to him, pulling out a box of chocolates. Pretty stereotypical, but, hey, it was the thought that counted, wasn't it? He smiled, chuckling softly. Folding the letter into thirds, he taped it to the box, sending it off to Ichijou in Karakura, before returning home in the City of Lights and looking out at the sky. Even if he wasn't the greatest at it, he did his best.

A HEART THAT BURNS FOR ONE, ABOVE ALL
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Mar 11, 2022 1:43 am
Alex's Valentine Letters ZBd0Iyu

HENREX ASTILLON | STORMSWORD

[Originally from this thread, but has been put here for recordkeeping and to prevent the need to scour and search for it, should someone wish to read this.]

Valentine's Day, a day of love and romance for many, or at least the thoughts of such, expressed through letters and gifts. In his home, Henrex quietly sat at a table, his fingers gently drummed against the pen.

There were a few people that he could write to on a day like this, perhaps not all of them exactly befitting of the season. In time, he would get to them. For now, at least, there was one that drew his attention above all the rest. The tip of the pen pressed against the paper, and he began to write.

Thara,

It's been a while since we've seen one another, hasn't it? It's hard to believe it's been almost two years since we met, and a year since the one that I spent with you, albeit partly involuntary. Even in that whole year I spent with you, I still have fond memories.

You showered me in praise, inquired about my life, listened so intently when I told stories, or really, anything. You were so kind to me, it almost felt alien to experience. For the first time in a long while, I felt loved and cared for, and I felt that I could trust you.

Yet, what you did, hurt, tremendously. You left me, alone, breaking the promise you made, swearing on your life and everything you stood for that you wouldn't repeat what others had done to me before. Perhaps I'm being unreasonable, feeling like this.

Yet, I wouldn't be, if our relationship meant nothing to me. I think, that is what I'm trying to say, I think that is what's most important here.

When you're able, we should talk. I feel like we both have something to say, and I don't believe that we should wait much longer. At the very least, we have a lot of catching up to do.

Yours truly,
Henrex Astillon

For a while, he contemplated sending the letter at all. Perhaps, some things were best left alone. Yet, something nagged at him to send this, to reach out and seek closure of their complicated relationship. So, standing up and folding the paper into thirds, the half-breed tucked it safely in an envelope, ready to send the letter to the Lady of Glittering Gold, a woman that, even with everything that she had done, managed to capture his attention, and to some degree, his heart.

END POST
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum