Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Morph's Cringe Valentine's Day Letter 2022 Left_bar_bleue174500/99999Morph's Cringe Valentine's Day Letter 2022 Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Morph's Cringe Valentine's Day Letter 2022 Empty Morph's Cringe Valentine's Day Letter 2022

Thu Feb 17, 2022 5:47 am
Morph's Cringe Valentine's Day Letter 2022 Banner-shiba

Hakuyou Shiba | Shinigami of the Silk Road

Hakuyou had been putting this off for some time, but it needed to be done. With the increase in his status he would need to hire retainers for the clan soon, which meant he needed to not only be respectable but appear like it as well. So he was doing some cleaning, specifically his family residence. Old boxers with relics and family antiques he had forgotten existed, all mostly family memories rather than any of worth. That was until he found a tiny box, no bigger than shoe box, with his name on it.

Mildly surprised his old stuff was kept around, he’d go to sit down opening the box. Immediately a smile came onto his features gazing upon forgotten items which had brought him joy in his youth. However at the bottom was an old miscolor’d paper, folded neatly in a letter he had never. Curiously he’d open it checking to read the contents.

I have spent many nights thinking about how I would write this letter, and your reaction to it. I know that you shall most likely make some jest at my expense, laugh in that way you do, and continue on with your day. It is equally infuriating as it is enchanting. But before I depart for unknown lands and forsake my birthright, I labor thinking that I will also forsake any potential romance and fancy that could have blossom.

For this reason I will write these words and I shall forget them. We shall never meet again and I can be ever the coward knowing you at least know.

You are perplexing. In the way which men toss in their sheets at night aching to know you. I know not your ambitions or what you seek in our life. But I know you possess a freedom I do not. Despite your obligation you flaunt through life with barely a care it seems. It is beautiful like the light that shines through a prisoner's barred window on a night when the moon ascends. Something I can only admire from a distance forever kept at bay by circumstances which are my mines alone.

I could commit a thousand, ten thousand, words to this page about my affections for you. But I shall not embarrassed myself playing the poet knowing full well those words escape me. I leave this Haiku.

有明や家なし猫も恋を鳴

Goodbye,
Hakuyou.

He blinks as he finishes the letter. His face turns red. He folds the letter, slowly placing it back into the box as he closes his eyes. He takes a deep breath, and sighs.

How long ago that was, how times changed. How some things simply didn’t.

END POST | SHIBA RESTORATION

Morph's Cringe Valentine's Day Letter 2022 JfH75kA
Morph's Cringe Valentine's Day Letter 2022 H8Tyk70
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum