Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
For Once [ Ehefra/Micaiah] Left_bar_bleue0/0For Once [ Ehefra/Micaiah] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

For Once [ Ehefra/Micaiah] Empty For Once [ Ehefra/Micaiah]

Thu Feb 17, 2022 7:24 pm
For Once [ Ehefra/Micaiah] HEADER_CXaN6XIUEAA7QPb

Huh. It was kinda weird. Making her way to her home, it hadn't taken them long, with a bit of casual conversation about ....well....a couple things. Micaiah seemed a lot sharper than she'd thought for someone who decided to try learning chess in just a day. Truth be told she was almost annoyed, but thankfully she wasn't all too into chess itself, so that rash of mild racism and competetiveness didn't rear it's ugly head. The woman seemed.....spunky....but that was about it. Though Ehefra was not too fond of the girl's niche being a bit close to her own, and those slow, creeping thoughts crawled through her mind. But she kept them from taking over. Telling herself that those close to her of course wouldn't just....... she tried not to think about it.

When she finally arrived at her home she popped the lock open and offered a bright smile to the stranger as she stepped aside. "Here we are! Casa del Ehefra! OH WAIT!" She promptly rushed inside, almost bolting into the main room and starting to hurriedly ...uh...tidy up the cans of soda and plates that were on the desk! She hissed at Beeps, who promptly began helping her clean the area. Thankfully the desk was around the corner and not visible from the front door. While Beeps finished tidying up she promptly rushed back to the front door and smiled. "Uhhhhh, come in! Why don't we start with getting you something to drink? Do you like tea?" She offered, an excuse to get the woman into the diningroom and to not see her messy work area.
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
For Once [ Ehefra/Micaiah] Left_bar_bleue74095/100000For Once [ Ehefra/Micaiah] Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

For Once [ Ehefra/Micaiah] Empty Re: For Once [ Ehefra/Micaiah]

Sun Feb 20, 2022 5:38 pm

MICAIAH KHSHESH

Boy, Ehefra was a talkative one. Not that it was a bad thing, it often made someone interesting to hang around. The more they talked, the more of themselves they unraveled, and few things interested Micaiah as much. Here and there she contributed to the conversation. First, just about the general architecture of the city, the people that came and went, some small sub-cultures questions. For example, Micaiah asked if there were any tell-tales Ehefra saw that told apart native dwellers here or just visiting tourists.

The last thing Micaiah asked, just before they arrived at Ehefra's doorstep, was about love interests, boys. But the question cut a bit short by the quincy's excitability about something in her abode.

"Wow, after talking to you all this time, I kind of expected this place to not be so, uhhh, empty? You have a minimalist taste in environment, huh?"

It definitely wasn't Micaiah's taste, especially the lack of decoration--not that it was any of her business or bother. She walked in, taking her shoes off as was polite, and immediately started looking around, snooping. In many ways, a person's home would be a reflection of their mind, hence the surprise. The only place that looked like it got any particular attention or use was the work station, where a robot seemed busy and active.

"Tea? Yeah, I mean that sounds pretty good, but how about this?"

Hand to gourd and a tap, and a light turned to a card, turned back to a light, turned to a big ol' bottle of booze. And two small clay cups.

"This is that good stuff. Straight from the Vitarka Mountains of Demon World."

END POST | CHESS HUSTLER EXTRAORDINAIRE

For Once [ Ehefra/Micaiah] 8Bvy1N8

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
For Once [ Ehefra/Micaiah] Left_bar_bleue0/0For Once [ Ehefra/Micaiah] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Feb 20, 2022 5:51 pm

Ehefra was a little surprised at the things that Micaiah cared about. How people blended in? That one was simple. There were so many people of mixed heritages it didn't matter. Not only that, but it was a floating city, aint nobody was really NATIVE. She was....glad that they had arrived when the subject of love interests had come up. Definitely not a thing she really wanted to get into. Since her love life sure was 'not at the stage where thats a thing'. And she really didn't know how to spin that without sounding like a hussy.

All the same, she smiled as Micaiah spoke to the ...minimalist nature of her abode. "Ah well, I guess I spend so little time at home I kinda don't have much here. I spent most of my teen years in Malaysia, not exactly a place you can just set up a home in so I got used to only having what I need around." She admitted, itching the back of her head. Did that make her a weirdo? She hoped not.

She WAS however a bit startled when Micaiah suddenly whirled around on her and popped out a bottle of .....alcohol?! Ehefra's lips thinned in breif anxiety as she remembered the LAST time she got drunk. Screaming on the inside before calmign herself down. Yo RELAX! This was just fine, right? This isn't Ira. this isn't Natasha. This is just some gal yer letting crash for a bit. Just pace yourself and you'll be fine. And by pace yourself, we mean don't drink barely ANY! She relaxed just a little at that notion.

"Demon world? Kinda surprised that it's not like....glowing purple or something." She noted off-handedly. She glanced at Beeps, who floated off into the kitchen to snag a sobriety emergency stim. The last thing she needed was to get toasted and then make things weird. If she got too tipsy, Beeps would just administer something to pep her back up. Her eyes darted around, briefly, and then she ....positioned herself, smiling at Micaiah as she blocked the eastern section of the house with her form. Thankful to see that nothing embarrassing was sticking out or anything. "You like....get normal drunk right? Do ...Deities get drunk?" Like hell she actually believed Micaiah to be one, but well, plenty of races were resistant to inebriation. Not that she cared if Mic was gonna get drunk. But if she COULDN'T then that was all the more reason for HER to be more cautious about that bottle she'd just pulled out.
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
For Once [ Ehefra/Micaiah] Left_bar_bleue74095/100000For Once [ Ehefra/Micaiah] Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Sun Feb 20, 2022 6:46 pm

MICAIAH KHSHESH

Fair enough. Micaiah was a wanderer herself, so she couldn't really agree with the idea that you couldn't set up a home in Malaysia; as far as she was concerned, you could set up a home just about anywhere. On the other hand, not everyone had an infinite gourd on hand, so it wasn't really the same situation for the both of them.

"Well, it does have a teensy bit of demon magic in it, just because even the atmosphere over there is filled with it. But it has no magic casted on it. These were made by a very traditional process, the kind of thing handed down generation after generation or whatever. All I know is that it's very delicious."

Micaiah poured into the two cups, put one in Ehefra's glass, and cheered the glasses. She took it like a shot and let out a hearty, satisfied, "SsssssAHHhhhh." She had one of them big ol smiles on her face. The drink was surprisingly sweet, with herbal flavours to it. It was hard to really identity it with normal flavours the tastebuds could describe, it had more of a taste that could be described with smells. Like lavender and the open air freshness of a redwood forest. A refreshing mint to it. It was a whole rainbow of colours.

"Getting drunk is pretty nice, but it's one of those things that I can kinda just brush off whenever I want. I'm, how do you say, a quick to adjust sorta person. Alcohol included. I just like to let it take over me, gives me a warm fuzzy sort of feeling that fills me up. That said, uhhh..."

The girl didn't hide the odd expression on her face at Ehefra's second question.

"What do you mean, 'deities get drunk'? I mean, they probably do? A bunch of stories talk about them and alcohol and doing some wild stuff, but how would I know?"

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 20, 2022 6:57 pm

Ehefra raised a brow and peered ever so slightly. What a way to make it sound MORE delicious than to say it was full of demon shit. She didn't know Jack Fuck when it came to demons, but she knew she didn't want it in her body. But well...... Micaiah didn't seem like the kind of girl to just poison her. No, she'd figure if Micaiah wanted her hurt, she'd just beat her ass. So well. No point in not trying it. Maybe she'd see about collecting a sample and seeing if she could just emulate the composition. Regardless of the .....process or whatever. If she could emulate the components and other conditions it would reasonably turn out the same. She wondered what Demon Energy looked like in code form... hmmm.

Oh...well it looked like she was already being poured some. She accepted the glass and promptly steered Micaiah toward the nearest bit of furniture, promptly having a go at getting her to sit with her on the couch or some shit just so they weren't standing around boozing till one of them fell over. She ...swished the stuff a little, before taking a firm sip. Huh....not as much kick as she expected. Still it was actually ...fairly nice. She swished it around her mouth a bit before swallowing it down. Though she DID make note of that. Some sort of self cleanse? Debuff clear? She vaguely wondered if the woman would let her scan her while she was doing it.

"Didn't you call yourself the North God or something?" She asked with a raised brow, chuckling just a bit before taking another sip. Hm. Abnormal giggle. She made a mental note at the slight fuzz on the edges of her mind. Certainly glad she'd set an alert on Beeps if she got too toasty, this one was a bit sneaky. THAT or she just hadn't drank in a while.

"Pretty handy though, an ability like that. Any interesting party tricks you can do? I suppose outside of making things vanish with that fancy gourd. " She asked with a tilt of her head.
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 20, 2022 7:27 pm

MICAIAH KHSHESH

Without resistance, Micaiah followed along to the nearby black leather couch. Like the rest of the room, not quite her taste, but it was surprisingly comfortable. Also kind of a bit of a contrast to the rest of the place, but Micaiah chalked it up to Ehefra just picking one out to fulfill its function, rather than the aesthetic appeal.

Just like the absolute majority of Micaiah's drinks, this one was absurdly high in alcohol percentage. The girl herself felt this was a light one, but that was almost exclusively because the flavours were light and refreshing, rather than actually being weaker beverage. The kind of thing that could get a horse drunk in a shot or two, let alone a human body.

"Well, yeah, I am the North God. It's a title, or sort of epithet. You, uh, never heard of one of those?"

She knew she heard plenty of them on Earth. They were definitely absurdly commonplace in Vicara, but maybe it wasn't as ubiquitous here.

"Yeah, I mean I got a few things I can do here and there. The stuff anyone could do if they traveled around as much as me and picked things up, though, you know? Like, for example, this:"

Micaiah waved her free hand up in the air, and the hand spontaneously caught on fire. She brought it a foot from her face and promptly blew it out. Indoor fires were a hazard, after all.

"Ah, this bad boy though?" She gave a solid slap to the gourd. "This baby can do a whooole lot more than just make things vanish."

Well, maybe that was a bit of an exaggeration.

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 20, 2022 7:40 pm

Oh....oh no. Ehefra had to blink a few times as she felt the alcohol actually hit her slowly as she listened to Micaiah talk. PSHHH! "GAH!" she winced as Beeps floated over to her and promptly pricked her in the deltoid with the shot, making her blink rapidly and wince as she was suddenly VERY awake. Refocusing on what Micaiah was saying before clearing her throat. "This is uh, kinda strong stuff." She coughed, it was deceptively sweet though. She had to .....determine. Could she be drunk around this woman? IT wasn't like Ira, where she would just like.....be all up on her. Right? No, she didn't have that kinda emotional connection. Right? She had no idea. But she also didn't know what other wild traits might pop up. Hm. She took...the tiniest of sips.

[color=steelblue]"Neat....Dangerous, but Neat! I admit I really don't have much in the name of party tricks. Well, not in the world of the living at least.

She paused, glancing at the Gourd for a few seconds and raising her brows. "I'm sure theres a lot you could pull out, but I think I get the gist. Still cool trick though. With the cards and everything. Interesting indeed... you DO seem to be full of surprises." she murmured, eyes wandering the woman a bit curiously. Vaguely wondering what other things she could do. Kinda.... miffed that she didn't really have any comparable party tricks. The tiniest bit of jealousy in her heart. But well, shit, it wasn't like she had any guys in her life to compete with the woman over. She sighed a bit at that thought. Staring briefly off into space. Her only real prospect having gone and started dating her boss. Fun.

She let that angst into her heart and she curled her lip in fleeting disdain. Giving another larger sip from the drink. Ugh, maybe she WOULD just get drunk. "Before we got here. You mentioned guys. I can only figure a girl like you must have a lot." She noted, MOSTLY keeping the dryness from her voice.
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 20, 2022 8:00 pm

MICAIAH KHSHESH

For some reason, it always came as a surprise to Micaiah how quickly other people got drunk. Surprise didn't mean she actually minded or took much note of it, just the sort of thing that made her go, Huh, that was quick. It wasn't quite enough for herself, but that was an easy fix--the girl made sure to refill both their glasses to the top.

"Oh? Whaddayamean not in the World of the Living? And if you're interested in party tricks, why don't you just learn one? Heck, I bet I could teach you a thing or two~."

Another full gulp, and the warmth began to fill her. Micaiah paid no mind to the robot giving her drinking partner a prick of something. That stuff wasn't really her jive, but Micaiah wasn't one to judge a person's vices. Though, it seemed like a dangerous combination with alcohol, even for someone spiritually enhanced.

"Who, me? Nahhh." Micaiah waved her hand and brushed off the comment, despite her hand movements bearing no reflection of her words. "I prefer a casual thing. Getting really invested in someone is, like, a bit of a hassle. It's more about the experiences you have with people, and enjoying them, you know? I've had a fling or two, but it'd take someone really special for me to give them any more attention than that."

There was this one guy that she met somewhere in, uhhh, Europe maybe? Cool guy, bit of a sad boy, but his eyes seemed aged and complicated. The type of person that surely had a lot of interesting things to say. They didn't seem to go any further than that, though.

"I'm not like, opposed to it or anything, though. The right lad just hasn't come up yet, is all. What about you? Hmm?" Micaiah gave
teasing poke to Ehefra's side with a wide smirk, even a wink. "I get the feeling you're the type of gal that isn't really focused on that stuff in your life, but deep down you're a flower just waiting to bloom."

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 20, 2022 8:11 pm

Ehefra chuckled lightly at that and sighed. Thankfully the little stim would keep her sober for a while, so she was more than happy to take a larger sip, eyeing Micaiah before giving something of a sly look to the woman. "Well My powers are Quincyish. I can do lots of stuff, but only to spiritual constructs. In the Soul Society, I could apply my spirit coding to just about ANYTHING! Here though? well, there's nothing all that exciting about turning a block of stone you yourself made into something else." She noted with a gentle shrug of her shoulders. Pausing for a moment and smiling in mild amusement. "I'm a fast learner, I suppose you certainly could, over the course of however long you plan on hanging around." she chuckled.

She DID however raise a brow slightly. Taking note of the woman's response on the subject. Ah, she was a slut. Hypocritical, she supposed. But still, it was the first little ugly thought that came to her mind. Not that she'd ever SAY that of course. "I know what you mean. That sort of stuff issssssssssss. a bit too complicated for me. Well...not that I exactly have men lining up for me anyway." she murmured with a roll of her eyes and another sip.

Pnnnhk. She almost choked on her drink, a smile flashing across her face at that little poke, before she was confused. The fuck? She wasn't normally ticklish. What was IN this drink?! She swallowed the fluid in her mouth before raising a brow at Micaiah. "VERY correct. I have work to focus on. I have ......close friends who I .... sometimes consider such things with. But honestly that's just not my sort of life. But uh....all that....flower stuff? Probably not accurate either. More of a weed probably." She noted dismissively of the notion. She was under no delusion that what was REALLY in her heart was anything pretty. IF Micaiah were even slightly more ....mature and developed? Ehefra would hate her fucking guts. Men didn't want that kind of girl in their lives. Oh boy, yep, that was the sads trying to bubble up to the surface. Subject change time.

"SO! Micaiah, what is your preferred method of getting dick?" Hm. Maybe the stim wasn't working a swell as she'd hoped.
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 20, 2022 8:37 pm

MICAIAH KHSHESH

Micaiah dismissed Ehefra's words with a wave of her hand, "Nonsense. I dunno if you've ever seen it live, but ice sculpting is a pretty cool. thing. Just like any other sort of sculpting, though the material is a little easier to work with, but the transparency makes it look real pretty. Ice sculptures basically make their own ice to craft something with it, right? Seems not too different from what you're saying to me. The process of crafting it, and the end result is where the intrigue lies. Who cares whether it's in Soul Society or on Earth, yanno? Believe me, I've been all over the place."

Micaiah gave a light jab to Ehefra's arm, as if to say with it, Chin up, champ!

"You gotta appreciate these things more, gurl. The little things, the little details--that's what it's all about."

Hmm. Maybe Micaiah had been drinking too much as of late. She would definitely be feeling a bit stronger of a buzz by now normally. Weaker as she felt the current stuff to be, this was still effectively mountain demon moonshine. She felt like that in itself guaranteed its strength. Welp, another shot and in we go~!

"What're you talkin' bout? I bet lots of men line up for ya. Passion is charisma, and I reckon you got a lotta that to go arou--oh, sheesh, you okay?"

Micaiah pulled a napkin out and wiped Ehefra's mouth after she had that brief choking fit out of nowhere. Geez, this girl was a clumsy one, huh?

The blonde got up for a bit to throw the napkin away, still engaged in the conversation. "Ohooo~? Close friends, hmm? Has it only been a consideration, or have you ever put any deeper thought in there?"

Micaiah sat back down with a board of assorted fruits and nuts, gesturing for Ehefra to take some.

"Hmm, preferred dick... I guess if you're talking about position, I'm a fan of being on top. I like to ride 'em, but sex is about give and take. It feels good to know that my partner's having a good time too, so being in the position that they enjoy is really nice, too."

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum