Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What're You Doing In My House?! [Liltotto/Ania] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000What're You Doing In My House?! [Liltotto/Ania] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

What're You Doing In My House?! [Liltotto/Ania] - Page 2 Empty Re: What're You Doing In My House?! [Liltotto/Ania]

Fri Mar 04, 2022 1:31 am
What're You Doing In My House?! [Liltotto/Ania] - Page 2 F6MfpNE

Liltotto Lamperd

Liltotto looked down rather fondly at the girl, as strange as it felt being able to look down at people now. She looked absolutely dorky in that tiny apron, but all it elicited from Lil in response was a pat on the head,

"You're cute."

She made sure the cooking process went smoothly, guiding and supervising Ania anytime she let her come in to help out, and teaching her the finer things of cooking the meal. Anytime she was in moments like this, she tried to throw in as much teaching and guidance as she could, even something as minor as cooking... She wanted the girl to be able to survive on her own, whenever that may be, and being able to cook for one's self was a vital step.

By time they were done, there was a huge batch of spaghetti, many meatballs, and any other accessory ingredients to make the finished meal better if desired. Sure, Lil would take a large helping or two, and store the rest as leftovers - she wouldn't want to eat off majority of it, especially with Ania's exhibited interest.

"So, Ania,"
She'd say as they were pretty much just sitting and eating at the coffee table. Never had Liltotto invested in a proper eating area, so it was just eating in front of the TV it was, "Done anything new since you've been here? Tried meeting anybody? Folks here aren't too bad."

END| Kids, man...
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What're You Doing In My House?! [Liltotto/Ania] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue74095/100000What're You Doing In My House?! [Liltotto/Ania] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

What're You Doing In My House?! [Liltotto/Ania] - Page 2 Empty Re: What're You Doing In My House?! [Liltotto/Ania]

Tue Mar 22, 2022 10:31 am
AYLA MAO

To Liltotto's best efforts, the process of cooking this meal was anything but smooth. Though Ania confronted it in earnest and focus, there was only so much the girl could do to accommodate the instructions, or keep a clean workspace. The spaghetti broke several times in the process, sauce went everywhere, there was clinking and clanking from places and objects one could not conceive of making clinks and clanks.

Nevertheless, they persisted, and the product was a success. A big pile of spaghetti, meatballs, and a generous arrangement of garnishes and parmesan. Though it seemed a ludicrous amount for two people, the both of them possessed stomachs not to be underestimated. Liltotto was the first person Ania ever met that could eat as much as her, frankly. It was a subject of great fascination and idolisation for the girl.

In between the moments of Ania engorging herself on the food, she responded. Normally, it would be with food still in her mouth, but Liltotto scolded her so much about speaking with an empty mouth that it finally broke through.

"Mmmm, nope."

Still, it was Ania's nature to be curt. More so, what was the point of meeting new people? She had Hobbes, she had Liltotto--that was sufficient. Actually, she went back to the diner with that fat old owner a few times, but now that she had an allowance to eat and--to some degree--manners, she was received. Not really quite warmly, but the kindred spirits of her and the owner made it so that the diner essentially became one of her hangout spots, and the owner like a grumpy uncle.

There was a number of things Ania was doing besides that, in fact. Training, still, but her wanderlust was never dissuaded just because she stayed in the city. In fact, she took her ship out on a couple of trips in Liltotto's absence, though none of that was to be mentioned. Not to Ania's knowledge, at least, though realistically Hobbes was likely to rat her out to Liltotto. Traitorous bastard.

S_E CUSTOM TEMPLATE

What're You Doing In My House?! [Liltotto/Ania] - Page 2 8Bvy1N8

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What're You Doing In My House?! [Liltotto/Ania] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000What're You Doing In My House?! [Liltotto/Ania] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Sun Apr 03, 2022 3:01 am

Liltotto Lamperd

Lil's brow would raise as she downed a twirled fork of spaghetti and meat, subtly thankful the girl waited to swallow before speaking rather than spitting food particles in her general direction for the upteenth time, "Really? Would've figured you made a friend or two."

While it wasn't a concerning answer, Lil would've expected her to have formed at least some connections, especially with anyone her age here. It was the normal human behavior to gravitate towards others and form attachments after all, right? The girl was in a safe environment, properly fed and taught, given attention and understanding, and free to do what she wished within reason and with manners in mind... All her basic needs were fulfilled, she would've thought Ania would start branching out from there, but it didn't seem to be the case,

"Have you been interested in going to school?" She'd ask as her plate was already halfway finished, "From what I can tell, the city's schooling is pretty good quality at the worst. At the very least you'd have somewhere to go and learn some new stuff, if nothing else. And if anyone gives you a hard time, I don't mind stepping in within reason."

END| Kids, man...
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What're You Doing In My House?! [Liltotto/Ania] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue74095/100000What're You Doing In My House?! [Liltotto/Ania] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Tue Apr 05, 2022 3:54 pm
AYLA MAO

Ania kept eating away without a care, though she did listen to Liltotto's words. No response for the statement about friends--it wasn't really needed--but when school was brought up, Ania actively sneered. School was the breeding grounds of the devil, a place of evil, a realm of pure torment designed for the specific aims of keeping the spirits of the brave and the weak down to the ground. This, too, received no verbal response. She even lost her appetite for a moment.

Ania sat still, finally taking a break in her consumption. She played with her food a bit, drawing waves with the individual noodles, even a drawing of her own ship. For spaghetti art, it was surprisingly very good. Soon enough, her appetite returned, and she went back to eating at paces faster than before. She took a moment to finish what was in her mouth before changing the subject.

"Wat you' been doin'?"

S_E CUSTOM TEMPLATE

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 05, 2022 5:13 pm

Liltotto Lamperd

Liltotto still ate away at her own plate, but kept her gaze on Ania as she had spoke. Kids generally were tight lipped about problems, especially troubled ones, and Ania was more than proven to be no exception to this convention. She always paid close attention to the girl's mannerisms, and of course caught that sneer at the mentioning of school. Between that and her desire to get stronger, it was pretty obvious she had trouble in school where ever she came from, and likely no adults did anything to improve her situation.

It made her grip tighten on that fork even if her gaze was completely unchanged.

"Just been doing any assignments given to me," She'd say as she would twirl another forkful of spaghetti, "Dealing with any scuffs or issues in America, but honestly patrols have been pretty uneventful lately. Heard a real nasty fucker got dealt with a good while before I joined, but I haven't personally encountered anything like that yet. Wouldn't be surprised if some leftover shitheads were cooking together some dumb shit to kick back, there's always stragglers with this shit, and when it's somethin' as long lived as demons, wouldn't be surprised if we got a good few vengeful folk over the next few years."

She'd state it all rather casually, but didn't lose track of her first thought in the slightest, "The mention of school bothered you. Something you wanna tell me?"

END| Kids, man...
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 05, 2022 5:45 pm
AYLA MAO

As untalkative, and maybe even aloof, as Ania was, she was always genuinely interested in Liltotto recounting her journeys and adventures. Even the relatively mundane ones, to which if uneventful enough Ania would make verbal commentary on how boring it seemed. Her eyes were of course still more focused on the food than her guardian, but her ears were open. It was the kind of stuff that made Ania all the more excited to go stronger, maybe even follow in her mentor's footsteps. After all, Liltotto seemed to actually use her powers, and in a way that seemed pretty agreeable.

Of course, the thing that Liltotto didn't admire and want to adopt, was the way she always saw between the lines and pried into Ania's feelings. Well, it was the kind of thing that bonded them together to begin with, so it wasn't all too poorly received, but still annoying enough at times. Once again, Ania deflected.

"Ohh, das' right. Wat da hek happen to you? You look..." Ania put her fork down for a moment to use both her hands and outline an exaggerated hourglass, "different."

S_E CUSTOM TEMPLATE

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 05, 2022 7:00 pm

Liltotto Lamperd

Bleh. Evasive as usual. If two prods weren't enough, then she'd just have to nudge her another time. What a difficult girl... But Liltotto felt a level of responsibility and regard for her. She saw a bit of herself in the girl, and definitely wasn't going to leave a clearly neglected kid to starve to death, young and stupid. Even if their lifespans were hardly comparable, she deserved to live her's out in better quality than what she found her in. Even if it'd take her a while to get her to open up to doing the typical crap a kid should be, Lil was a patient woman.

"Oh, this?" She'd motion her own body, "Yknow, drank too much milk in one sitting. Shot up overnight. Definitely surprised my bones didn't hurt so bad," She'd state the ridiculous statement so casually and calmly as she ate that she gave a moment's pause before letting out a soft laugh, "Kidding. I'm not entirely sure, I just woke up this way - guess my body decided to catch up with my brain. Also, don't drink milk, gives hella gas."

END| Kids, man...
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 05, 2022 7:15 pm
AYLA MAO

If it wasn't for Liltotto taking it back, Ania would've gone about her life believing milk was the path to success. The initial joke already had her groping around her own body, imagining what it would be like to grow up more. She already had quite a bit of growth in recent months, but somewhere deep down she knew there was a well of potential to tap into, and that she had yet to reach it. Ania damn near jumped off her seat and headed to the fridge for some milk. But, instead of gaining the secret to building mass, she only gained a frown.

The girl resumed eating, though she now had a noticeably slower pace to it.

S_E CUSTOM TEMPLATE

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Apr 07, 2022 4:22 am

Liltotto Lamperd

Hmm, maybe this was a bit of an in... She certainly seemed disappointed that milk wasn't the answer, and was visibly upset that wasn't her go to grow up.

"Y'know, actually, I think I may know why it happened, now that I actually think about it," She ate another forkful of spaghetti, "I don't think I ever told you what I did before I came here. See, I was living alone in the wastes, far away from any people,"

Her expression changed to a bit of a solemn one as she recounted those times, "..I thought that maybe, it was better I didn't hang with people, that I didn't fit in, that being alone would be better. But I actually did it and... It was awful, really. Felt far worse than anything before. I didn't even have my own Hobbes to keep me company. But then, I joined the Vandenreich, and met some really great people... And I guess, I found someplace where I actually felt like I belonged."

She'd grin softly at Ania, "So maybe you just need to find the right group of people and take care of yourself well to grow up, hmm? Not joking around this time, i'm serious."

END| Kids, man...
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Apr 09, 2022 2:38 pm
AYLA MAO

Ania, the fool, trained her eyes back on Liltotto with hope and vigor in them. As the woman detailed her experiences, teasing away at the slowly unraveling secrets of the hyper-accelerated physical development. This excitement drew closer to a familiar sort of sadness, of loneliness. The girl even gasped away in shock and horror at the mention of Liltotto not having her own Hobbes! That would surely be too much for Ania to bear. As the story continued, she left her seat and walked over to her guardian, patting her on the head and giving her a hug in comfort.

Then, the hope of the story finally came. To be honest, it seemed suspicious. However, Ania had been suspicious of Liltotto before--and at that time, she made the wrong assumptions. Despite the deception, Ania had total and full, unconditional trust in her. Surely, if Liltotto had said this was the way to better develop the body, she must be right.

"Mmm... k..."

Ania nodded her head and gave it some thought. The right group of people. What was that like? Who was that? Maybe the Vandenreich, just like Liltotto? Maybe someone else... Maaaybeeee, it would be nice to have some more people on her ship. Ania briefly imagined what it would be like, having a whole crew on board to adventure with. Lost in her day-dream, her mouth turned to a grin.

S_E CUSTOM TEMPLATE

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum