Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Between "Heaven" and Earth [Murasaki, Sophie] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Between "Heaven" and Earth [Murasaki, Sophie] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Between "Heaven" and Earth [Murasaki, Sophie] - Page 3 Empty Re: Between "Heaven" and Earth [Murasaki, Sophie]

Sun Apr 03, 2022 6:19 am
Between "Heaven" and Earth [Murasaki, Sophie] - Page 3 Header8

SOPHIE GEISLEITT | ALBEDOCHIFFREN ADMIN

Sophie wondered about the spiritual overflow into the living realm, for what reason could the problem not be solved or attempted to be rectified? It was the kind of thing that she wondered about quite a bit though even if such a thing was accomplished the young woman had always come to the same conclusion. Even if you hypothetically fixed the barrier and humans became ignorant of spirits once again, it would still require generations before that knowledge faded into folklore and heresay.

"Your position is necessary like I said, the Vandenreich have no intention to interfere in the ongoings of the Gotei, purifying souls, dealing with hollows and all that."

The soul cycle is a necessary thing, Sophie acknowledged that however Murasaki's intentions to interfere on the world stage did irk her a little bit. Her own personal gripes considering that the Gotei's conflict with Shadow Fall in America did lead to her untimely death more than anything. Ah but going back and forth on this point wasn't going to be productive she thought.

"However, if the Gotei desires to operate as a force on Earth and intervene in those situations. It should be held accountable to the same standards in which all other groups should be held to. Is that disagreeable?"

Sophie knew that it did imply that the Vandenreich would taking a firm stance as forcing other groups to answer and abide. It was ironic that she made this claim at Murasaki while she knew that the Gotei had enough firepower to easily wipe out the Vandenreich. It was said though with the thought in mind that ultimately the Grandmaster would decide whether it was appropriate to intervene or pursue this and any consequences that it may have as a cascade effect.

At the end of the day, Sophie could speak of the desired outcome and work on the shaky stance that she actually had very little to back this up.

SINGLE-MINDED DEDICATION | END POST

Between "Heaven" and Earth [Murasaki, Sophie] - Page 3 Gamma_Signature
Between "Heaven" and Earth [Murasaki, Sophie] - Page 3 CHARACTER_LISTBetween "Heaven" and Earth [Murasaki, Sophie] - Page 3 GRAPHICS_THREADBetween "Heaven" and Earth [Murasaki, Sophie] - Page 3 TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Between "Heaven" and Earth [Murasaki, Sophie] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Between "Heaven" and Earth [Murasaki, Sophie] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Between "Heaven" and Earth [Murasaki, Sophie] - Page 3 Empty Re: Between "Heaven" and Earth [Murasaki, Sophie]

Mon Apr 04, 2022 1:29 am
Between "Heaven" and Earth [Murasaki, Sophie] - Page 3 FlIa3yT

KAGAYAKU NO MURASAKI | CAPTAIN COMMANDER

"Of course not. I don't think there's any reason why the Gotei should be treated specially just because of our job. If anything, I want it to be made perfectly clear that we'll be operating to the highest standard. If my people cause problems, then I'll handle it. I've done that before, and I'll do it again."

Unlike before, when Murasaki had retained an air of casual pleasantry even in this serious conversation, there was now an undeniably grim sort of air to her voice and her expression. The memory of Jefferson City was still quite raw in her mind, as was the aftermath.

She doubted she would ever forget it.

"I have no intention of letting shinigami cause even one problem on Earth."

THE WAY OF THE SWORD | END POST
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Between "Heaven" and Earth [Murasaki, Sophie] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Between "Heaven" and Earth [Murasaki, Sophie] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Mon Apr 04, 2022 1:35 am

"Very good. That's reassuring to hear."

Sophie stated, leaning back a bit to try and move her body which was becoming stiff from how tense she was feeling in this situation. It was uncomfortable really but she wouldn't linger on it.

"Is there any other matters that you wish to discuss Captain-Commander?"

She asked while resuming her more professional air that she started with, going back into it like clockwork really. The redhead's golden eyes waiting to see if that was the conclusion of what they had to discuss, there was plenty to report back to the Grandmaster and her Director after all.

Sophie didn't like to keep people waiting on things.

Between "Heaven" and Earth [Murasaki, Sophie] - Page 3 CHARACTER_LISTBetween "Heaven" and Earth [Murasaki, Sophie] - Page 3 GRAPHICS_THREADBetween "Heaven" and Earth [Murasaki, Sophie] - Page 3 TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Between "Heaven" and Earth [Murasaki, Sophie] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Between "Heaven" and Earth [Murasaki, Sophie] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Mon Apr 04, 2022 1:49 am
Between "Heaven" and Earth [Murasaki, Sophie] - Page 3 FlIa3yT

KAGAYAKU NO MURASAKI | CAPTAIN COMMANDER

"No, I don't think so."

In truth, Murasaki would have liked to talk to Sophie about more personal matters, about her relationship with Alastor and the like. But that didn't exactly seem appropriate for this sort of situation, and unless she wanted to discuss it, Murasaki wouldn't broach the topic.

"Thank you for being understanding of the situation. I'll naturally be willing to talk about anything else that you think is important during your time here."

THE WAY OF THE SWORD | END POST
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Apr 04, 2022 1:56 am

"Understood, in that case I'll take my leave."

She said, standing up and giving a small bow. Just to maintain the respect that she'd tried to maintain through this discussion, for now she just wanted to retire and rest.

Situations like this made her wish that she was in the middle of a battlefield rather than dancing around diplomacy but she did take up this mantle in her time so she ought to wear it.

It was just work at the end of the day and she tried to get the work done.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum