Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Learn To Lose [Micaiah/Ehefra] Left_bar_bleue0/0Learn To Lose [Micaiah/Ehefra] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Learn To Lose [Micaiah/Ehefra] Empty Learn To Lose [Micaiah/Ehefra]

Tue Apr 05, 2022 11:49 am
Learn To Lose [Micaiah/Ehefra] HEADER_44690099_p13

The shake really didn't help as much as she hoped it would. Ehefra felt beyond hung over that morning. Of course, it had been a little strange, not remembering jack-all of the night before. But well, stranger things had been going on that morning. And now, Ehefra was AGGRESSIVELY trying NOT to think about that and was slumped at her work station, rubbing at her face as she heard Beeps making breakfast off in the kitchen. She'd have to check his memory logs later on to figure out what happened.

BUT for now... she needed something to occupy herself with. There was no emails from work...so she just decided to find SOMETHING to focus on. And lo and behold, there it was: the analysis data she'd collected from her fight with Natasha using vollstandig.

She paused, considering it, before finally she opened up the file and eyed the readout. Three separate screens showing up on the left. The first was the actual video footage of the fight recorded b Beeps and the Sensors. Second was the room-wide scan of Spiritual energy and flow through both the environment and the fighters themselves during the fight. And finally, there was a composite overlay of the video footage and the spiritual readout. And on the right was just statistical readouts during the fight. Reiatsu frequencies, rhythms, cycle lengths and measurements, flow maps that showed areas where spirit energy had flowed in the highest concentrations. All one could ever want to know about the little fight.

She rubbed her eyelids and let out a gentle little sigh as she sat back and reviewed the data, especially the overlay. IT was interesting to see the shift and flow of their spiritual energy in response to what was happening during the fight. It was a mess, of course. But she had a program that was analyzing the data, in order to isolate the different layers. The formation of arrows, the activation of certain abilities. Forming bows. Rest state. Blut states. And of course Vollstandig. And then it would be a mess of trying to sort out the overlap between those readings. She had PLENTY of data on herself, but almost none on Natasha.

"I really aughta ask her for that sometime." She murmured thoughtfully to herself. Eyeing a section of the footage where Natasha was forming her firearms. AND that interesting ability she pulled off with the casings.

And just like that, she almost completely forgot about her surroundings. Engrossing herself in the monitor as the smell of Breakfast slowly spread throughout the house. Which would no doubt lead her house guest right to Ehefra what with her work station being right next to the kitchen.
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Learn To Lose [Micaiah/Ehefra] Left_bar_bleue74095/100000Learn To Lose [Micaiah/Ehefra] Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Learn To Lose [Micaiah/Ehefra] Empty Re: Learn To Lose [Micaiah/Ehefra]

Sat Apr 09, 2022 5:59 am

MICAIAH KHSHESH

"Ask her for what?"

Ehefra would be able to hear Micaiah's voice from right next to her ear, and a bit of chewing. She already got the breakfast from Beeps, who finished maybe only a minute ago. Much, much earlier in the morning MIcaiah got up to go work out for a bit. It wasn't in her nature or preference to do so, but the voice of Maujuda that resonated in her mind was the ultimate alarm clock. Unstoppable, incessant, obnoxiously loud, and remorseless.

When she came back in, her friend was hard at work, focused on the task at hand. The smells wafting to her were spectacular, and with perfect time she swooped by the kitchen to grab herself a plate and walk on over to see what Ehefra was up to. Actually, first, Micaiah did a 180, in better judgement deciding to also get a second plate to give the drunkard. Sheesh, that girl sure could drink, huh?

"Hmm, that's pretty cool stuff. Your moves ain't too bad, you know? That other girl ain't bad herself. I'd probably deck you both, but I'd probably deck just about anyone."

END POST | CHESS HUSTLER EXTRAORDINAIRE

Learn To Lose [Micaiah/Ehefra] 8Bvy1N8

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Learn To Lose [Micaiah/Ehefra] Left_bar_bleue0/0Learn To Lose [Micaiah/Ehefra] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat Apr 09, 2022 9:48 am

"BUH!" Ehefra almostbolted upright, jumping a little in her seat as she was startled so much she almost fell out of her seat! Shaking her head she let out a little groan before peering a little at Micaiah and rubbing her face. "JEEsus Miccy." She murmured, and then blinked. What the fuck, where did THAT nickname come from. She ignored it, and then just paused, glancing a little at the plate the girl had with her and accepting it, taking a bite before her attention shifting between the screen. Micaiah herself, and then the smoothie she had which was slowly obliterating her hangover.

She peered..... something....snagging in her head. But she didn't quite remember it. Whatever. "Uhhhh thanks. When you say 'Deck' do you mean punch? Or seal us into your little cards there?" She asked with a smirk. Half Joking, but also halfway curious if she was actually capable of doing that.

She gestured abck towards the screen. "Was just going over some stuff. I had a spar with a ....colleague, and they were kind enough to let me set up some sensors beforehand. " She promptly .......rewound to the start of the fight. You know....BEFORE she herself had gotten so ...over-enthused. ...Oh...nope....she'd beenlike that the whole fight. Having Micaiah see her bull rushing and acting like some sort of wild savage with a set of reishi claws later on in the fight ....had her....feeling........self-conscious? Yea a little.

"Erhem, I didn't know you were ....the fighting type. But I dunno about getting Decked. I'm not that bad myself ya know." She smiled, taking another bite of her breakfast.
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Learn To Lose [Micaiah/Ehefra] Left_bar_bleue74095/100000Learn To Lose [Micaiah/Ehefra] Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Sun Apr 10, 2022 2:00 am

MICAIAH KHSHESH

A little clumsy, wasn't she? Micaiah would've helped Ehefra back up into her chair, but her hands were a little preoccupied with their food. Once Ehefra received the plate, Micaiah sat down right next to her, with a chair conjured from a brief burst of golden light. In absolute contrast to the minimalist surroundings, the chair was flashy, adorned with various markings, decorations, and even precious metal accents.

"Hm? No, I meant like, beat you guys down. I can't seal people in my cards, or mostly any organic material actually. Even if, like, I chopped your arm off," Micaiah paused for a moment to take another bite of the food. Damn, well done, Beeps. Not bad at all. "I couldn't put it into the gourd. Has to do with the magic used, the restrictions, some moral imperative and stuff, it's a long story."

Ehefra rewound the tape, and Micaiah caught on to all the happenings in it, replaying the tape in her head going forwards instead and picking out some of the stuff.

"What was all the code stuff? Is that your power? Seems like it takes a little while to prepare and charge up, if you ask me. Mmm, yeah, I'd probably beat the both of you at the same time."

Micaiah continued eating nonchalantly, not really giving much more thought into how her words could come across here.

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 10, 2022 7:43 am

Ehefra raised a brow and eyed the chair that the girl summoned beside her, head canting to the side for a moment before casually taking another few bites of her food as Micaiah settled beside her and began to explain her abilities a little. She turned to fully look at the woman and put on an amused smile at that. It sounded at least somewhat similar to her own abilities, only she had much more than organics in her no list. But then again thats how quincy reishi manipulation generally went.

"Oh yea? Interesting." She hummed, pausing when Miciaiah mentioned her codin. She paused and cleared her throat, itching the side of her neck as she spoke up. "It has it's benefits and downfalls. I've also been looking into how to improve it but well. IT's not usually something I do TOO often in mid combat beyond just basic stuff. Admittedly because of my job I kinda focus a lot on the more non-combat uses of it....mostly." She admitted. She HAD been focusing on her scanning ability and her prefabricating using blueprints she got online.

All the same, she looked at Miciaiah and made not of that confidence, twitching a bit. "Haha, yea? Well maybe you and me should have a little go sometime." She chimed, scrolling through the Vollstnadig data idly as she did, narrowing her eyes as she hummed to herself. Wondering what sort of information Micaiah's data might provide. Maybe not a ton, just because she'd have so little to compare it to. But possibly... .

"Unless you just wanna chill today. Honestly I am up for whatever. BESIDES drinking." She grunted and rubbed her temple. "I don't know what I was drinkin last night but it did NOT agree with me."
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 12, 2022 1:31 am

MICAIAH KHSHESH

That was respectable enough, to have ability sets not catered to combat. In all honesty, Micaiah off-loaded most of that stuff to Maujuda. Then again, she also the gourd at her side to take care of a number of other utilities. Now that she thought about it, there was a lot of non-combative 'otherworldly' tools and abilities she used without giving it much thought. Hmmm, fair enough Ehefra.

"Yeah, I wouldn't mind a bit after we eat. I did some exercise earlier today, but just training isn't very fun compared to actually using the stuff."

Micaiah spoke on it nonchalantly, but she was more than open to a few bouts if Ehefra was serious on the offer. Seriously though, the food came first.

"Whaaat? Seemed like you were really into the drinking! Didn't I tell you what it was? The booze was, uhhh, a sort of moonshine? Demon moonshine, from the Vitarka Mountains in Demon World. Good stuff, huh?"

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 12, 2022 6:00 am
Learn To Lose [Micaiah/Ehefra] HEADER_93322526_p1_master1200

Ehefra had been eating little bites all throughout the conversation, quirking a brow and smirking just a little as she noticed Micaiah thinking things over. The girl definitely was very .....cocky-seeming at times. But for some reason that didn't really btoher Ehefra.....strangely. There was a sorta........ humility? No not Humility, but an awareness and curiosity about Micaiah that evened out that overconfident personality of hers. She honestly couldn't help but smile a little to herself as Mic agreed to a few rounds. That competetiveness in Ehefra's heart rearing up a little. But also her curiosity, as much as she wanted to prove herself, she also frankly just was kinda intrigued to see just how Micaiah DID go about fighting.

And then she almost choked a bit on her eggs when she heard THAT ominous little line from Micaiah. "Wh--what are....wait really?" She felt a VARY anxious shudder race up her spine in response to the little sly comment Miciaiah gave, and almost immediately she felt a sheer worry about that. Fucking DEMON moonshine?! That did that even mean?! "I ....really don't remember jack all from last night? I uh....m'sorry if I ....." She sweated, flashing back to the OTHER times she had gotten fucking drunk. "....did anything inappropriate? I don't usually handle HARD liquor really well. I didn't.....say anything embarassing did I?" She asked, very pointedly not looking directly at Micaiah as she continued to eat.

Oh please don't have said any shit that was too personal. Her mind racing throguh a lot of the shit she usually did when drunk. Flirt. Get depressed. Get angry. Go on weird rants. Oh she hope she hadn't said anything about the..... No.... surely not even DRUNK ehefra would have done that. Besides, that door was locked. She glanced over her shoulder at Micaiah, half-expecting to get flamed over some shit she'd done while toasted.

"What exactly...DID happen once I started drinking? I don't see any holes in the walls... so at least I didn't get angry drunk. Did I start ranting about chess or something?" She ventured, doing her best to focus on eating. "Oh and uh, thanks for bringing me a plate. This is helping my hangover a LOT." She added, realizing only now that her headache as improving considerably. Thank goodness Beeps was a good cook.
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 12, 2022 10:22 am

MICAIAH KHSHESH

"Oh shit! You good?"

Micaiah put the plate on her lap and placed her palm on Ehefra's back, waiting at the ready to pat it a couple times in assistance. Fortunately, it didn't seem necessary; Ehefra's esophagus sorted itself out. Her pores and sweatglands, however, did not sort themselves out. It was actually kinda weird that, suddenly, Ehefra was sweating so much so all of a sudden. That choking really winded her, huh?

"Mmm, no, I don't think so. You just poured your heart out some, we had a nice deep conversation. It was nice, you were pleasant to be around."

Micaiah resumed eating without making much note or mention about any negatives to her experience with Ehefra. To be honest, insofar as drunkards went, she wasn't bad. Talkative, clumsy, the kind that probably had to be taken care of a little--but compared to some of the people Micaiah hung around and drank around? This was not only tame, but outright pleasant, just as she said. Micaiah didn't mind it one bit. She also didn't mind bringing the plate over, and simply brushed it off without mention

"MMmm, I guess I think you did all of that? I dont' remember everything, but I think you covered all the bases."

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 12, 2022 12:02 pm
Learn To Lose [Micaiah/Ehefra] HEADER_93322526_p1_master1200

Ehefra was thankfully quick to get the food under control, and sweating as a result of nervousness thankfully, usually just meant a bit of perspiration at the palms rather than full on bullet sweating. All the same, Ehefra got it under control and gave an assuring thumbs up to Micaiah. Though that HARDLY was the end of her worries, as she soon was giving the woman a VERY surprised look. She what?! Well, no the pouring her heart out, that sounded reasonable. But that could mean SO many things and that made her very nervous. But what was even more startling was how Mic described it as......pleasant. Well that at least assured her that she hadn't gotten aggressively flirty, but still that was.... hm. She scratched the back of her head, honestly this whole heavy drinking thing was a more recent development for her, she still wasnt fully familiar with her drunk self. What the heck had happened?

"Oh! Well I'm certainly glad that I wasn't too bad." She noted with a nervous chuckle, pausing when Micaiah walked over and emptied the rest of her plate. "Oh, are you full? Hope it was alright." She offered, the topic of food a good reprieve from having to further explore the drunk thing too much. Though Mic's assertion that she didn't remember everything did have her a bit grateful. She herself honestly was getting a bit on the full side, no point in getting TOO full before exercise. She set her own plate down and finished her smoothie before she stood up.

"Well hey, I...don't remember jack all about it so I'm afraid I couldn't really review your drunk self, but the house seems intact and clearly if I was being pleasant you must have been as well. Hooray for nobody embarrassing themselves eh?" She chuckled and lightly stretched her back and arms a bit, pausing as she glanced at the screen again and minimized those windows. She'd have to finish running them through processing programs later to organize the rest of the data into something more usable. And a good thing too, her mind was .... way all over the place to continue focusing on that shit right now.

Actually she was.... a little spaced out in general. She'd been...... NICE to be around. It was something she was getting a lot lately. A lot of ....painful...ugly bits of her true self had been falling out lately and it was.....strange. Just how many people just seemed.....alright with it. Things that she'd been terrified of people knowing. From her prejudices she'd revealed to Natasha. To her own insecurities she'd revealed to Ira. The sides of herself she'd shown Candice. And now.... getting drunk and apparently pouring things out infront of Micaiah. She never thought of herself as attractive, or honestly even a GOOD person. But ...... all these people seemed not to think that at all. It was .... a bizarre perspective to be in. That she wasn't ugly, she wasn't awful. Things she'd used as excuses to why she'd lived her life alone, and now she was learning that just wasn't....true. So then why DID she live like that?

A whle-ass philosophical can of worms she'd have to think about more later. Snapping back to reality she turned her attention to the chick who was crashing at her place and she couldn't help but be a little thankful. It was kinda nice that she was making connections with this girl without it evolving into the situation she had with the other three who she called friends. At the very least, it seemed she could have NORMAL interactions with people without things getting out of hand. It was....nice, and she soon found herself smiling. Those vestiges of a hangover fading faster now.

"So hey, were you still up for that training match?"

Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Apr 14, 2022 4:24 am

MICAIAH KHSHESH

Micaiah walked over to the kitchen to put her dish in the sink and rinse it out--good manners and all. Even came to Beeps to give it a good, congratulatory smack on the back--or, whatever could be analogous to its back?

"Oh? Just lemme know, when and where!"

She wore a pretty confident smile on her face, maybe even a bit of excitement towards it.

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum