- Joined : 2016-01-20
Posts : 3451
Age : 21
Fri Apr 08, 2022 10:01 am
» Name Of Character: Kakine Yuudeshi / Beetle Yuudeshi
» Link To Character: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t10727-kakine-yuudeshi-0-2-0-1-blade
Teitoku wrote:This isn't so much an upgrade as an expansion as to what he has created. Prior to even his fight with Shadin in Australia, and the removal of his inner Hollow, Kakine had created a series of different beings. Due to his power being that of creation and the intense energy reserves within him, these creations were dubbed the "Beetle Series", as their initial form took that of a giant pure white Beetle. The weird thing about these creations are that near none of them are sentient, a very few handful actually breaking off from the herd and developing their own personality, forms and power as an inspiration from Kakine himself.
As of right now, there exists twenty total Beetles. Nineteen of the list are entirely subservient to the will of Kakine, meaning through his Cyberbrain he can control and use them in a manner of different ways and virtually "see through their eyes". The beetles all share a sort of "hive mind" mentality, a sort of neurological network naturally inborn into them which allows them to share memories, experiences and to some extent even powers. This was dubbed the NBM, standing for "Neurological Beetle Matrix". Each of the Beetles have different capabilities, smaller powers of their own -- all of which are descendant of Kakine's own Creation Construction. Below is a list of the current Beetles, their numbers and how they interact with Kakine and each other.
Beetle 01: This was the first Beetle ever created by Kakine, dubbed "Beetle 01." Initially, the Beetle was just that - a pure white Beetle that was around the size a normal dung Beetle, initially used as Kakine progressed and expanded upon his powers. At first, it didn't rely on the normal NBM like the current models of Beetles, rather it was literally it's own being that communicated with Kakine in a variety of personalized signals in which only he understood. Beetle 01, for the first few years, was more like a personal assistant and "scout" more than anything, not being used in anything such a combat. As a Beetle, he eventually grew over time into a being capable of his own combat -- constantly being warped and changed by Kakine in different ways. Eventually, he took human form and became the baseline and reference appearance for all the other Beetles that followed.
His unique Powers are detailed below:
- Hand of Creation: This is something that all of the humanoid Beetles, except 06, share as a basis for their power. Due to the original nature of Beetle 01, he gains an ability much closer to Kakine himself -- but still extremely limited in it's capability. Hand of Creation takes the form of a giant, hawk like talon behind him, twice the size of his own body. The hand is capable of creating objects out of the material in which it touches. It doesn't matter what material is touched or what portion of the claw, but if it touches, 01 is capable of spawning items from that material or construct, such as creating a layer of skin to cover and seal a wound, or touching a table to expand the material and create a moderately-sized wall. 01's much more limited obviously, but this even extends to touching things such as human bodies and creating living creatures out of the same type of skin. This allows him to not only touch himself and create creatures of the same texture and chemical make up of his own body, but in some instances even temporarily clone himself.
- Weakness:The catch to this power is that the object or creation in question has to be either smaller or of equivalent size to the original item touched. It cannot go larger, as that would be extending beyond the level and energy capacity to "blow up" an object into a larger form. Atop of this, the creations made by 01 appear to only last for a total of five posts before simply dissolving into nothingness, removing all trace that it ever existed. However, one thing to note is that any living creatures that he would create with this power would disappear after two posts, as the complexities of a living creature does not allow him to retain these creations for long periods of time. Thus, any weapons, clones or physical creation he might make will disappear after that five post periods. Furthermore, it should be noted that Hand of Creation's ability to "blow up" an object takes into account the base material. Should he touch a marble floor, it would expand, using marble as a basis for the material, though using energy to "expand" on the object itself. Although his proficiency with creation shouldn't be underestimated, the larger in size, or quantity, will begin to tire him out the more it's used
Beetle 02: Once he had perfected Beetle 01, the second Beetle dubbed "02" was made in the same manner. Unlike Beetle 01, 02 was never actually a giant Beetle. Rather, he was created as a human but continued the name as they were beings of similar mind. With the creation of 02, the Neurological Beetle Matrix was created in it's infancy. This was almost unwillingly created by Kakine at the time, yet during creation of these beings was constructed a metaphysical connection that the first two Beetles could communicate with. The differences in physical appearance for Beetle 02 is the red eyes 02 has, atop of his rather ashy coloured hair when compared to the other Beetles.
His unique Powers are detailed below:
- Combine Claw: This can work hand in hand with the other Beetles powers and sort of allows him a much more unique power set rather than "creation". This is still based off the power of Kakine's creation, yet it definitely is a much more unique power. Unlike the other Beetles, two of the giant hawk like talons begin to take form behind 02's body, one on either side of his body. Unfortunately, unlike the others, these are entirely metaphysical and not capable of hitting. Their power entirely lies in their ability to disconnect from behind his body and actually move to the required location within a matter of seconds.
Their power, other than the appearance, is capable of combining two different types of material together based on what they touch. Although they cannot physical hurt another by swinging these claws, as soon as the metaphysical claw touches the target, it can take the two concepts and combine them. This doesn't effect the current item that is being used as a catalyst in anyway, but rather gives the information required to combine the two. If only one hand touches a material or object, it cannot be combined and is essentially useless. Although once it has two materials, even if chemically the two cannot combine, it will force itself to interact and cause an effect. This can mean he can touch a flammable liquid or material with one claw, and an ignition source with another and cause a giant explosion of flame in mid air. This can also do things such as combine Seki-Seki stone with Steel and other objects, creating a material that is even tougher than either of the aforementioned materials.
- Weakness: Similarly to the others, the effect of said combination and creation mix is only said to last five posts at maximum. Furthermore, one of the biggest drawbacks is that this does not affect living beings and only works on inanimate objects. This, as a result, cannot affect Zanpakuto, as they are not a totally "non-living" entity. Additionally, Combine Claw cannot fuse objects bigger than around the size of a refrigerator. Although compared to 01's power, 02 can create much larger blocks and items in comparison to the original item in question. For this reason, 02 will often carry around smaller pocket sized items in which he can combine on the spot and blow up into larger areas. To balance this out, the biggest the explosion or item, the more energy consumption.
Beetle 03: ERROR, DATA NOT FOUND, UNIT DESTROYED.
Beetle 04: ERROR, DATA NOT FOUND, UNIT DESTROYED.
Beetle 05: ERROR, DATA NOT FOUND, UNIT DESTROYED.
BEETLE SERIES ARCHIVE
Beetles 03, 04, and 05 were destroyed and unfortunately lost during World War 4.
Beetle 06: The difference between Beetle 06 and the other Beetles is that she is the first "sentient" or "unique" Beetle to be added to the list. While not initially the intention of Kakine to create a Shinigami Beetle, 06 was the first to truly show signs of independence. This means that while she is unique and sentient, she is still a member of the "Beetle" creations, thus reaping the rewards of the NBM. For this reason, she also gains personal access to the "Hivemind" of the Beetles similar in fashion to how Kakine himself does. This also means she has control and sway over the other non-sentient Beetles, utilizing their unique capabilities and using them at her whim.
Beetle 06 is controlled by Henrex, this is her application: Beetle 06
Beetle 07: Beetle 07 is a giant Beetle that is colored white, sporting a light blue glow over the back of it's body and across the outline of it's wings, standing at around four feet tall. 07 is the primary leader of all the other Beetles, when Kakine is not giving orders -- 07 is the one the Giant Beetles refer to and follow the command of. Typically, Kakine will give control of the giant Beetles to 07 and allow information gathering, reconnaissance and even general transport. Due to the nature of 07 being considered "The ring leader", he has a natural order and inspiration over the others -- even capable of providing communicating with Kakine as a third-party, similar to how a Zanpakuto spirit might advise their wielder.
Beetle 08: Beetle 08 is considered "The Combat Beetle," standing at around five feet tall. Unlike the other giant Beetles, which can fight in their own right, 08 is specifically designed for combat purposes. 08 is not only equipped with personalized weapons, detailed below, but they can also provide a lot of useful equipment during a battle. The main purpose of Beetle 08 is typically long range 'artillery' style combat, capable of bombing and releasing blasts of energy from long distances into a city or fight.
- EBM: Otherwise meaning 'Energy Beetle Missile', four large canisters are stored within the back area of 08's body. They slowly draw out from it's back into four pillars of white and begin generating a green colored energy. Within the same post, Beetle 08 is capable of launching artillery styled assaults upon a location and target. The best thing to note would be the inaccuracy of these blasts, but when they do hit are capable of sending large waves of energy all throughout the area - capable of obliterating a decently-sized house with each blast. Four blasts in total are shot off at a time, leaving a cool down time of three posts before they are done again. These can be blocked, misdirected or anything of similar effect.
- Lance: Other than their defensive shells, Beetles are typically capable of very little combative techniques. 08, on the other hand, is a giant Beetle that wields a number of different techniques - one of the most important being his lance. In a similar fashion as to how Kakine can summon different types of items, 08 is capable summoning a lance which can be ejected and launched over long distances. This lance can also be wielded by Kakine or others, albeit typically not needed due to the nature of his power. 08, though, will use this lance to precision strike targets in a similar fashion. Channeling his internal energy into the body, Beetle 08 can launch one lance per thread. It travels quickly towards the target, and is capable of piercing through anything of Advanced Durability and below. This is also treated like a homing missile, meaning it is precise and tracks the targets movements.
Beetle 09: Hardly any taller than Beetle 07 at around four feet tall, Beetle 09 is a rather stark change from the rest of the Beetles, often cooperating with the Decade Series, as their roles often coincide. Often referred to as "The Medical Beetle," and a design not too dissimilar from weevil beetles, 09's long horn fits it's purpose. Acting as a needle of sorts, 09 can use a small portion of energy when injecting someone with it and produce a powerful anesthesia to numb the pain of just about any wound, even so much as fixing dislocated joints and bones wouldn't cause an ounce of pain. In addition, Beetle 09 is well-equipped with equipment and medicines to give temporary treatment until they are able to reach higher care.
Beetle 10 - 20: Beetles 10 through 20 are a unique case in the series, as they are considered their own sub-group or sub-family with a special role, known as the Decade Series, the Decade Beetles, or just shortened to "Decades". Designed after scarab beetles, they are around five feet tall. Beetles 10-20 are a collective set of Beetles that are primarily designed around reconnaissance and rescue, as well as scavenging, as each of them possess a storage unit . Each of them have a tremendously durable and powerful carapace, capable of picking up and withstanding damage from large chunks of debris, allowing for a heavy load capacity and immense durability. A large storage unit is on the back area of each of the Decades, capable of storing a large amount of debris, or up to two people. Ultimately, it is meant to be used to evacuate and rescue people from disaster, but also can be used as a method of clearing out an area.
- Echo Horn: By gathering energy into their large horn, the Decade Series are able to release pulsations of energy that act as a seismic sense of sorts, scanning for energy signatures, vital signs, and sounds that are made within a rather small range of influence. Each of the Beetles are able to release one pulsation per post at a range of around three-hundred feet around them, and have to wait to charge the energy onto their horn for around one post afterward.
NEUROLOGICAL BEETLE MATRIX
Purpose: As briefly mentioned, the Beetles connect to each other and Kakine through a series of different neurological waves, acting sort of like a 'biological hive-mind' in a sense. The purpose of this matrix is to not only transfer information and data quickly through each Beetle's consciousness, but actually share a percentage of power within. The power gained will be explained below in further detail.
Even though Kakine is not of the Beetle series, as the creator, he had established a neurological link between himself and the NBM. This essentially leaves himself as the "administrator" of the network, capable of controlling and sending data out to Beetles at a whim. The sentient Beetles, like that of 06, are also capable of having a similar administrative role - more akin to that of a moderator though. The rest of the Beetles, the non-sentient humanoids and the giant Beetles, are seen as "members" of the matrix, capable of accessing portions and majority of the matrix, but not restricting or allowing access to otherwise unattainable areas.
Power Augmentation: This is something that each Beetle, moderator or not, is capable of accessing. Each time they use the network, a small portion of their personal spiritual energy is uploaded into the neurological matrix. Over time, the spiritual pool eventually got large enough that it was capable of being tapped into by each Beetle, increasing their powers, strength or speed in some aspect. The pool of energy within the NBM is roughly equal to a 3-tier. For sentient Beetles like 06, they can moderate the level in which their powers are augmented and even choose what is boosted in the process. This is typically split up into percentages, 100% usage virtually shutting off the NBM for a short period of time until the spiritual energy can be restored to the Beetles.
For the giant Beetles, they are capped to a total of 10% usage at maximum. This is put in place due to their general incapability of fighting, but also to spare usage for the humanoid Beetles whom could use the NBM to their advantage. For the non-sentient humanoids, they are capped to 30% usage at any time. Kakine is also capable of accessing this network at any given time, even using 100% influence as an administrator/creator. Obviously, the higher the percentage, the power impressive and influential it becomes upon one's power and spiritual energy, but sub-sequentially weakening the other Beetles and tiring the user out faster.
» Why: Cookies is actually the one to initially bring this idea forward, stating within Beetle 06's app (located here) that there are numerous other Beetle's other than 06 whom exist and follow the will of Kakine. Being one of the first sentient Beetles, 06 paved a path for others to exist and expand upon. These have "existed in theory" for years, just never had a reference point until now.
» Extra: Posted this under my account so I can edit it and expand on the bits left unfinished, after being given permission by Kyle to continue this if I wanted.
- RawkGod of Love
- Joined : 2017-05-11
Posts : 4402
Age : 25
Location : The beach :)
Tue Apr 26, 2022 2:56 pm
Hand of Creation should definitely have more elaboration in this, both in terms of its limitations and its functionality. As it stands, much of how it works is more or less explained as "working like Kakine," which is both an unhelpful explanation and a reference to a character that isn't approved.Beetle 01:
Combine Claw realistically shouldn't work on something like Sekkiseki just offhand, but beyond that, it doesn't really seem like this has any particular limitation other than "the floating hands have to touch it." Does this ability to fuse things include people? It doesn't really make clear to what degree, or even what scale, this is effective.Beetle 02:
It mentions using its internal energy to create the lance, but it's not really clear how much energy that actually is. Given the scope of its missiles, though, I don't imagine that its ability to pierce, or its movement speed, is nearly as high as is currently written down.Beetle 08:
I'm not really sure how much energy is actually being moved around here. References to Kakine would imply a significant amount, but again, that isn't an app that's currently approved, and the amount of energy that would be assumed at that level would definitely not be approvable for equipment.[/adm]Neurological Beetle Matrix:
- Joined : 2016-01-20
Posts : 3451
Age : 21
Wed Apr 27, 2022 11:40 am
Hand of Creation
I don't believe that too much elaboration or limitation needs to be added, as there's already an entire segment for it's weaknesses, but, I have put in some additional notes. Let me know if I need to add more.
"...such as creating a layer of skin to cover and seal a wound, or touching a table to expand the material and create a moderately-sized wall."
"However, one thing to note is that any living creatures that he would create with this power would disappear after two posts, as the complexities of a living creature does not allow him to retain these creations for long periods of time."
"Furthermore, it should be noted that Hand of Creation's ability to "blow up" an object takes into account the base material. Should he touch a marble floor, it would expand, using marble as a basis for the material, though using energy to "expand" on the object itself."
Removed the mention of sekkisekki, and added this:
"Furthermore, one of the biggest drawbacks is that this does not affect living beings and only works on inanimate objects. This, as a result, cannot affect Zanpakuto, as they are not a totally "non-living" entity. Additionally, Combine Claw cannot fuse objects bigger than around the size of a refrigerator."
I wanted to maintain the general premise of the power, but also give it proper limitations. If it feels too weak or still is too strong, I'm more than willing to make more changes.
Beetle 08 - Lance
I'm not...really sure what's being asked of me here. I can't really give a proper gauge of how much energy is drained outside of the fact that it can only fire one lance per thread. I've also made some changes to the lance, making it able to pierce Advanced durability, which, I feel is fair, given that it can only be launched once per thread.
Neurological Beetle Matrix
I'm not entirely sure how to go about this, but I've made a note:
"The pool of energy within the NBM is roughly equal to a 3-tier."
Let me know if this is sufficient, since, I'm not too sure of what to do here.
- RawkGod of Love
- Joined : 2017-05-11
Posts : 4402
Age : 25
Location : The beach :)
Thu May 05, 2022 1:58 pm
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum