Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Coheed and Cambria - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Coheed and Cambria - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Coheed and Cambria - Page 2 Empty Re: Coheed and Cambria

Wed Apr 13, 2022 5:08 pm

HVIT AUBER | THE BEAR QUEEN

Glad that Elyss didn't try to resist, Hvit would take her to her room. Kept just the way it was when Elyss departed for the last time, only cleaned, Elyss would probably not get any sleep because of the whole what could have been shit. So, Hvit would gather and light some insence around the room to help Elyss relax. Ulv had bought it to set the mood for a romantic night in with Rakki, but we all know how that went, and so they lingered unused until now. Ulv probably would not mind their use in such a situation.

"Try to get some rest" Hvit said in that gentle ' talking to your emotionally fragile daughter' tone , closing the heavy curtains. Seeing Elyss like this, it was bad. Hvit had to do everything she could to get her energy and vigor back up.

QUEEN'S ARRIVAL | END POST

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Coheed and Cambria - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Coheed and Cambria - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Apr 13, 2022 5:28 pm
Coheed and Cambria - Page 2 Zhtk5n8

Elyss Kishimoto | Red

Candles? Huh... Those were probably meant for something else. Not like they're going to be used for that something else now though, so Elyss didn't mind them. If their job is to calm her down, then they're not doing that bad of a job. Though, Elyss hope they don't also put her in the mood for something else not sleep related. It'd be hard to not fall into that pit of despair she fell into that one time. That night with Izumi sometimes pops up in her mind, reminding her just how self-depraving she can be at times. For why she let Izumi have her way would be the complete opposite to how Hvit would have her way. Why is her range so damn frustrating?

"Thanks," Elyss found herself muttering bitterly for no real reason. Wanting to actually get some sleep now, she began undressing. First went her top, her wrapped chest and back flexing, the signs of a person who's lived through shit evident with every scar and definition along her body. As strong as it looked, the tensity of it proved just as startling. Elyss could go for a massage, but that's a thought for another time. The more she stood there preparing for bed, the sleepier she got. The incense is actually working.

"See you in the morning, I guess."

END POST | Red
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Coheed and Cambria - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Coheed and Cambria - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Thu Apr 14, 2022 5:41 am

She was so tense. Her muscles must ache and creak to move when she tried to exert herself. Hvit decided to see if she couldn't do anything about that in the morning. With the Ulv-style happy ending. As beautiful as Elyss was, and as much as Hvit was down for the idea, it was not what she needed right now.

Stepping to the door and looking back, Hvit would give a gentle smile.
"Sleep well, Elyss" Hvit spoke, gently sliding the door shut. And then she turned to the manor. There was preparation to be done for when Elyss woke up.

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Coheed and Cambria - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Coheed and Cambria - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Apr 14, 2022 4:51 pm

Elyss Kishimoto | Red

"Need any help?"

Came the faintly familiar voice, a woman with redhead staring at Hvit as she worked on whatever it is the Hollow found herself doing so late in the night. Standing there is a spitting image of an Elyss that had aged into her prime, a taller figure adorned in a skintight black suit with armor plated all over her. A red cape cascaded down her shoulders, and one could not help but sense the malignant aura of the being.

Hvit had left Elyss to sleep, and the redhead's sleeping soundly. The one before Hvit now is but a soul that feels all too convoluted. Hvit could sense the familiar scent of an old life now gone, but that's not the pressing issue here. One must wonder why such a being has materialized. Why is it that this woman wears a face full of nothing but delighted contempt?

END POST | Red
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Apr 14, 2022 5:32 pm

"Sure. You can tell me how you do that" Hvit replied, turning to the spirit with a raised eyebrow and gentle smile. "You avoided the question last time, so I want to know what you are this time. We can talk, without Alex getting in the way, and without me having a time limit on how long I can exist in a faux body"

The difference between the two meetings was evident immediately. The body before, while amazing, lacked any kind of spiritual pressure, but this body now filled the house. A gentle, but firm reminder that she as the Queen of this Domain. And then, just as gentle, she would pull some tea out of the cupboard to prepare a pair of cups.

"I don't desire with nothing, after all. So if you tell me that, I shall tell you something you want to know. If I know it, of course"

Last edited by Mirja Eeola on Thu Apr 14, 2022 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Apr 14, 2022 5:42 pm

Elyss Kishimoto | Red

"For every queen, there are eventual heirs, and they are usually referred to as princesses."

Being overtly snarky, the woman showed herself to be far too carefree. The opposite of Elyss, she walked forward with swagger, any danger about her as trivial as the sun and moon rising and setting. She would stop, her eyes spying the room she knows all too well. Then, they moved back to Hvit, narrowed.

"Rather rude to appear so hostile to your own daughter, mother~ Or maybe sister is a better term. It's like asking what came first: the chicken or the egg~"

The woman smiled sinisterly, her perfect teeth fanged.

END POST | Red
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Apr 14, 2022 5:52 pm

Hvit would sit, cup of tea in hand, and slide he other one across the table to the new woman. There was a theory, that her being a Hollow created from a fragment of a soul lodged into Elyss rather than Elyss herself, she was not bound by the same rules. Could also be why she felt nothing from Elyss, the woman had not yet assimilated that shard. Hard to blame her really, even a small bit of Mirja was a torrent of raging, unstable power.

"Don't worry, dear. If I was being hostile, you would not have time to notice" Hvit stated. Not a threat or a brag, just telling her reality, much like the tea being hot. "Though I do hope you don't remember anything of our origins. It is not a pretty tale at all. And Elyss should be spared it"

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 17, 2022 7:54 am

Elyss Kishimoto | Red

"Oh, please. It would be foolish to not be prepared to die at any second. However, my death would surely leave my master a bit... empty... inside."

Despite their relationship, the past of their soul is lost to the redhead. A better way to put it would be to say it is sealed even to itself. Maybe, if one had bothered to ever explore further, memories would have surfaced, but that is not the main goal of this individual, nor have they ever cared to dive that deep. They have one reason for existing.

"Many felt the poor gal should have been spared from a lot, but here we are, Mirja's very existence a plague to her growth."

Sitting down, the woman took the cup of tea for herself, knowing that it is wasted on a creature like her. However, the taste proved adequate enough.

"I've come to ask but a simple favor however."

END POST | Red
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 17, 2022 8:09 am

"Elyss is a plague to her growth. Everything else is just salad dressing. She is prone to bouts of emotion that drag her down and prevent her from moving forward" Hvit commented, taking a gentle sip of the tea. She'd enjoy it and the silence afterwards for a few seconds before looking up to the Hollow woman and giving a gentle nod.

"While I can not promise anything, I will hear what you want before making any judgements towards my capability or willingness"

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Apr 22, 2022 3:39 pm

Elyss Kishimoto | Red

"But it is those same emotional bouts that drive her to overcome any obstacle in her way. Of course, there were hiccups every now and then, but I believe I've done my part in turning her into something less frugal. Now, it's nearing the end of our grand adventure together."

From sounding a bit proud, to growing somber, it is rather clear that the redhead before Hvit is also prone to feeling more than just snob. They would find themselves surrounded by silence once more, the redhead looking down into her cup at herself, a spitting image of Elyss. However, their differences are rather plain, but once this is all done, maybe they won't seem so estranged.

"Once I am gone, Elyss will require someone to stabilize her. Removing an Inner Hollow isn't just something you can just do, and the fact that she will also have to deal with her Zanpakuto dying and Mirja's soul is just all the more damning. I doubt anyone but you could ever save her from self-annihilation."

The request is rather simple, honestly. It is something somewhat unavoidable as well. It is a do or die situation in the end, after all.

END POST | Red
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum