Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Coheed and Cambria - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Coheed and Cambria - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Coheed and Cambria - Page 3 Empty Re: Coheed and Cambria

Fri Apr 22, 2022 3:46 pm

HVIT AUBER | THE BEAR QUEEN

"Because a drive to overcome all obstacles worked out so well for Ulv" Hvit commented, a cool tone hiding the bitterness in her voice. Everyone was allowed their own thoughts, but did they have to abandon her so openly, so callously?

Still, the child in front of her was ignorant of the ways of herself, and that was quite fitting.

"I can't say about dying spirits, but removing an Inner Hollow is just something you can just do. It requires a lot of trust on her part, but if she lets a Takeover happen, then you can just leave without any issue. It's how I left Ulv in her final moments. So that's nothing too destructive. And I am sure Alex and Abalia can help Elyss more than a woman she's met once and is related to her worst moments"

QUEEN'S ARRIVAL | END POST

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Coheed and Cambria - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Coheed and Cambria - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fri Apr 22, 2022 4:01 pm
Coheed and Cambria - Page 3 Zhtk5n8

Elyss Kishimoto | Red

"I believe I've painted myself too much of a villain for Elyss to ever agree to a takeover, and that still doesn't solve the issue of what happens to her body after I'm gone. I am her Zanpakuto and the thing keeping Mirja from eating her alive."

A slight twinge of something appeared in the redhead's eyes. Ah, but the woman simply let that fade away and cared not to speak the thoughts in her head. For all the bad one's lifestyle entails, there are also the multitude of good that comes from it. It is not the woman's place to talk about Elyss' feelings for Ulv, nor is it her place to judge anyone but her own master.

"Talk to Elyss after she wakes up and decide your answer then. If you still wish to not help, I will work out a solution. Hopefully, the brat wins in the end. I sure won't make it easy for her."

With a sly smile, the redhead began to lose her shape, as if their time had run out. For being all she is, she is still tied to Elyss and only has true form once their owner is incapable of keeping them grounded. It seems Elyss has stirred from her slumber.

"If we meet again-"

END POST | Red
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Coheed and Cambria - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Coheed and Cambria - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Fri Apr 22, 2022 4:15 pm

"Mirja is long dead and the shard has only a fraction of her power, before the years of bleeding it's potency. I doubt whatever is left in there has the power to eat her alive these days. But don't worry, I can relate to caring for your other. I shall protect her, if she will accept it" Hvit stated, nodding as the woman began to fade. As, if Hvit's sense was anything to go off, Elyss stirred. Some kind of Anti-Tulpa, it seemed. Only able to come when they lost focus...

Still, it was time for breakfast, so Hvit pulled on an apron and got about to that, cooking conventionally as she lacked Ulv's Flame.

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Coheed and Cambria - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Coheed and Cambria - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Apr 27, 2022 9:28 am

Elyss Kishimoto | Red

Morning already? When did she even fall asleep? With a big yawn, Elyss found herself sitting up and looking around. Is it weird to feel home sick after returning to your old home? Maybe it's the fact that she has to leave this room and all the memories it's beating her with. Despite getting a good night's sleep, the redhead couldn't help but frown as she got up and proceeded to begin her day as she normally would. That meant going to the bathroom, doing her business, and getting on some decent clothes. Though, she simply put on what she had yesterday. She'll change them when she's back in Soul Society. She shouldn't be here for that much longer. Her conversation with Hvit won't take that long.

The smells that came when she finally came to the kitchen were also nostalgic. Elyss half expected to see Ulv when she walked into the room, but it was, of course, just Hvit. Well, nothing left to do but take a seat, and that's what she goes and does.

"Good morning," She greeted at least. Elyss, as probably expected, has no idea of what occurred last night while she slumbered.

END POST | Red
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Apr 27, 2022 9:32 am

Placing a large plate with a full English breakfast in front of Elyss, Hvit would put her own down on the same table and then give out the cutlery.

"Good morning, Elyss. Did you sleep well? You are looking better than when you came in" she stated, beginning to cut up her breakfast with a demure sensibility of a Queen. "And are you planning to stay longer? You look like you could benefit from a week off to recover from everything"

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Apr 29, 2022 4:37 pm

Elyss Kishimoto | Red

"I've already spent enough time down here. Was only around for some personal business anyway."

A week does sound nice, in a way, but she has to get back to her duties. She's a Captain now, and that means she has to do Captain things. Without a real reason to be on Earth, being here for any longer than she already is would be slacking off, and when was Elyss ever known for that? Nah. It's not a good idea to start having bad practices after getting a promotion like this. People are actually looking up to her for guidance and all that crap. Though, maybe she is being a bit too hard on herself. That's just how Elyss is sometimes.

"Thanks for the meal though. Been a while since I've been at this table. The memories are nice."

And, what better way to relive those memories further than to actually eat? She's not sure if Hvit's cooking will taste anything like Ulv's, but it can't be inedible, yeah? The Hollow probably knows her way around a kitchen just because.

END POST | Red
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Apr 29, 2022 4:44 pm

Ulv had a lot of drives that Hvit lacked, but she was still good in the kitchen. If only by osmosis due to the immensely tight bond Ulv and Hvit shared in later years. So it was good food, both taste and health-wise.

"Hmm. If you insist. Just know I will get in trouble coming into the Seireitei, what with being a cataclysmically powerful Hollow and all. So don't make it awkward for everyone, and come see me more often than you have, ok?" Hvit asked, cutting her food into small pieces with gentle but blinding moves and then eating them with the grace one would expect of a Queen.

"I will throw hands with Henrex and Magnolia if I need to, so don't make me be the embarrassing mother figure"

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 02, 2022 6:24 pm

Elyss Kishimoto | Red

"Hmm... I don't actually know... I wonder what the take on you would be. I remember Ulv was banned, but she's dead, and you are her aren't the same. I hear there's already another Hollow taking up residence in Soul Society. I wonder if you'd be allowed to visit me at least."

It'll be something she'd have to bring to Murasaki, and she's not entirely sure if even Murasaki would agree on such a thing. However, coming down to visit from time-to-time wouldn't hurt anyway. Elyss wouldn't mind having some homecooked meals every now and then with Hvit. Though, the redhead couldn't help but stare at the Hollow with curiosity in her eyes.

"What have you even been up to? You both just vanished, and now you're just here."

END POST | Red
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 03, 2022 5:24 am

A Hollow living in the Soul Society? Hvit knew they had been doing badly with their job when Ulv was alive, but now they were just straight up not even doing it anymore. Fascinating how things went, it was a good job Yamamoto died to Ender, he would not have liked the modern Gotei at all. Then seeing the curiosity, she would give a smile. It was nice, to see Elyss engaging again.

"Helping people in need. As was Ulv's prerogative in life, I give people the help they need. Of course, I temper it to the expectations of the selfish, ungrateful psychopaths that exist in the world, so as not to have them ruin my life as well simply because they couldn't handle the fact that a person that helps people, helps everyone"

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 30, 2022 6:38 pm

Elyss Kishimoto | Red

"Being a charitable person is something one would wish from the whole world, but charity starts at home as they say. It is rather impossible to provide help to those who don't want it. With that said, it is also foolhardy to extend a hand to every individual who cries for a savior. Then, even with that, for what reason do they cry for our hand? Questions and question, pondering and pondering, yeah?"

Sitting back in her seat, Elyss brought her arms up, hands resting behind her head. She looked towards the ceiling; her expression thoughtful, even somewhat solemn. It is hard to place yourself on such a spectrum, asking yourself if you'd risk everything just to set one person on the right path. You'll never know if it's worth the trouble until the end, but by then, it's far too late to take back everything you've lost or gained. Morality and such things are a nuisance.

"I hear the Hollow is helping teach how to kill its own kind or something of the sort. I figure with the promise of helping the fledgling Vizards that spring up, you wouldn't be seen as an enemy at least. I'm not particularly worried about that though. I wouldn't want my visiting you to be seen as consorting with the enemy or something. That'd be a bummer."

END POST | Red
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum