Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Not a City Ghost [Julia/Ehefra] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Not a City Ghost [Julia/Ehefra] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Not a City Ghost [Julia/Ehefra] - Page 3 Empty Re: Not a City Ghost [Julia/Ehefra]

Sun 02 Oct 2022, 10:07 am
Not a City Ghost [Julia/Ehefra] - Page 3 HEADER_93322526_p1_master1200

Well that wasn't conspicuous or anything. In some other setting, or some other....well...if Ehefra wasn't her self, it might have been a little confusing as to what was making Julia suddenly stare off into space, and then suddenly look up at the ceiling with her face looking like she just ate something spicy. And well, maybe if that 'void' hadn't been Julia staring squarely at Ehefra's chest it may have been a little bit less obvious.

Ehefra blinked, briefly ... just.....startled. How did this keep happening? Like....to HER specifically? How did she keep getting herself in these homoerotic situations? Certainly something she wondered as Julia started to stammer up a storm and about what she had planned for the rest of the day. Well, that and the fact she'd woken up with the Jules practically clinging to her. Yea that'd been a pretty strong hint.

Ehefra raised a brow ever so slightly. She would have asked if she had once been this awkward and flustered, but frankly, she kinda knew that wasn't the case.

"You can relax Jules, I'm not gonna throw a fit over you ogglin my chest. And ...huh. Well I can't really say shit about not planning things. I honestly wasn't really planning much either." She admitted, rubbing the back of her neck as she stayed where she was for a moment. "I figure we finish soaking here and then take a walk or somethin. We kinda only just had breakfast. Or we can just head back to your place and chill for the rest of the day. Honestly I've never been a girl who ...you know...had to be out and about." She admitted. Goodness knew she spent so many hours a day at her computer or working on her fabricating.

All the same, she sighed and settled next to Jules, laying her head back a against the edge of the bath and stared up at the ceiling a little herself. Some non-insignificant part of her was saying they should probably get out of the bath now. But she'd also paid for this trip to the onsen, so she was gonna get her moneys worth. Not to mention she wasn't gonna ruin Julia's first time at a place like this just because things got a little out of hand. "Honestly I don't blame you for not having a plan. Karakura is .... nice and cozy. But well, it's not exactly a metropolis of fun and excitement. Well, at least compared to the City of Lights. But I guess that's not a real fair comparison." She snorted, smirking just a litle. Talk about a place you'd be hard-pressed to get bored in.
Ame no ko
Ame no ko
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Not a City Ghost [Julia/Ehefra] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Not a City Ghost [Julia/Ehefra] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Not a City Ghost [Julia/Ehefra] - Page 3 Empty Re: Not a City Ghost [Julia/Ehefra]

Mon 17 Oct 2022, 6:32 am

The Runaway

Jules Ash

Not a City Ghost [Julia/Ehefra] - Page 3 6EdIfMt

Oh goodie, she noticed. What should Julia do now? Retreat? Nah, that wasn't really an option. Not all soaking wet and naked. Attack? Just grab the merchandise and make some joke? No, maybe too much, although tempting. If every woman was the same she didn't know, but Julia actually liked the feel, usually just of her own. Probably just as much as any guy, but she'd rather have every hair on her body plucked out one by one than admit it to anyone. Especially not to anyone of those "women are as naughty as men" people. Ugh.

"That's a relief. I can't just stare at my own all the time. Gets boring, you know."

Julia had decided on a joke to maneuver out of this situation. She made a mental note to try and zone out a bit less in the future. Of course, zoning out for half a second in the process.

When Ehefra settled next to Julia it was a welcome change of topic. It also gave Jules something to think.

"Hm, Stadt des Lichts. Ich war nie selbst dort, kenns nur aus…"

She paused. So much for not zoning out anymore. But this time it was more of her mind wandering back in time, to a time when she had learned about the city. And like it sometimes happened to her in stressful situations she switched to her native language by accident.

"Eh, sorry. I meant to say: I've never been to the City of Lights. I only know it from stories. Never left my home country before I came to Japan."

Julia's voice took on a more somber tone. It could be seen on her face that conflicting emotions fought inside her. One was the desire to maybe visit famous places like the City of Light sometime. Her reluctance to do so when she left home didn't come from a general rejection of her heritage. She was a Quincy and Jules saw nothing wrong with it, too. It was who she was and she was proud of it and there was a wish to experience more of her own people than her parent's household. On the other hand her upbringing in exactly that household had shown her a very undesirable side of that community. If it was representative for a majority was unimportant. It existed and it had left a mark.

"It sounds like you have been there."

Julia watched Ehefra from the side, while she slowly moved her legs in the warm water. The slight current it produced felt good.

"How is it there?"

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon 17 Oct 2022, 11:42 am

Alright well Ehefra hadn't expected THAT. So surprised was she about just how ....frank Julia was being that she actually burst out into a chuckle. "Tch, well damn I mean help yourself then. I mean, not that I ever thought I was flat or something, but dang, it's kinda nice being appreciated. Man you should see some of the women I work with, I don't exactly stand out." She sighed and frowned just a little. Her thoughts briefly drifting to Administrator Armstrong. Tch. She felt just a glimmer of envious anger course through her, almost entirely missing Julia's german slip.

However, at the second go around in Japanese, Ehefra perked her brows and tilted her head at the girl. The City of Lights?

"Huh? I mean yea I live there actually It's pretty nice. It's what you'd expect from a city, lots of quincy around though. Actually a lot of LOTS of races. The Vandenreich isn't really the 'quincies only club' it used to be. And frankly, we're pretty open about who joins these days. Demons, Danava, even some arrancar. have hung around there. So it's pretty interesting to say the least." She pointed out, pausing before giving Jules a calm smile.

"You should come visit sometime! Hell I still owe you for helping me out earlier and letting me crash at your place. I'd be happy to return the favor." She offered.
Ame no ko
Ame no ko
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu 03 Nov 2022, 2:25 am

The Runaway

Jules Ash

What julia heard about the City of Light did surprise her a bit. The impression she always had of the Vandenreich, or the Quincy as a race in general, was quite different. Definitely not open enough to welcome other races with open arms into their society and their greatest city.

"There are…still Quincy who prefer an exclusive club, as you put it." Julia said carefully. She had always felt that this was a sensitive issue not everyone was comfortable to discuss. Hell, she herself wasn't comfortable, albeit only because it touched her own life directly.

The question of race had been big in her family. Big enough that her parents had planned to marry her off to some douchebag she hardly knew and liked even less. But hebwas a pureblood Quincy, a boy of good breeding. And breeding was what they hoped for. Her parents had hoped to disguise it as the natural dream of parents to become grandparents, but Julia knew her own makers well enough to know that grandparents only had any value if they were pureblood Quincy. She made the decision to only have mixed blood children, if any at all. Sometimes she revelled in the thought of going back home and introducing her parents to her Shinigami girlfriend. That should be worth a heart attack or two. Their only daughter a lesbian, with a spouse from another race and a Shinigami no less, and, as cherry on top, not even a noble. Julia involuntarily giggled a bit when she imagined the shocked faces.

She freed herself from her imagination and returned to the conversation. Dang, she did zone out again. What an airhead she was at times. Maybe the warm water was getting to her.

"I would love to see the city. I might really take you up on your offer. I'm beginning to realise that my view of my own people might be just a teeny tiny bit distorted. The visit might do me good." Julia said and put on a radiant smile.

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu 03 Nov 2022, 2:35 am

Ehefra chuckled softly and gave a sheepish smile. "OH well I mean, yea, we DO have some of those. Not very many. But uh...well..their opinions don't change how the Vandenreich or the City of lights treats non-quincy. Frankly, we kinda NEED the diversity these days. After all with Quincy being so susceptible to hollow threats, having people in the organization who aren't as ...you know...innately vulnerable is a very big plus. So we kinda REALLY need people who aren't quincy sometimes." She pointed out with a sheepish smile.

She nodded along as Julia got into the explanation of it all. Smiling just a bit deeper as she chuckled. "I'd be more than happy to show ya around! And yea, things like that can ...color your expectations. I had a pretty skewed opinion of quincy when I was younger too. They were bad and dangerous, so I kinda romanticized them a little as a kinda...rebellion to my dad. Kinda why I wound up becoming one. But yea. I can certainly arrange that." She noted, leaning back against the edge of the water and yawning. Ah shit she was getting tired.

Slowly, she peeled herself up and stood up to her feet, slooowly stretching her arms. Guh, trying to get some damn blood flowing. "Shit. I'm getting kinda tired. I'm gonna get out before I pass out. You comin?"
Ame no ko
Ame no ko
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon 28 Nov 2022, 4:54 am

The Runaway

Jules Ash

Julia hesitated for a moment. It was so nice and warm. But Ehefra was right, the heat was getting to her head. She got up and followed Ehefra out of the water. The air felt chilly although it was in fact pretty warm. Julia instantly got goosebumps all.over her body and her nipples became hard enough to scratch glass.

"Brrr." She said. If the air felt that cool now it was probably a really good idea that they left the water now.

"What do you mean, it was why you wound up becoming one? You mean a Quincy? You didn't grow up as one? Oh, I'm sorry if that is insensitive or stupid, but my family were all born purebloods. It's just…still a bit unusual for me, I guess."

Julia knew that there were Quincy that weren't born that way. Not gemischte Quincy, those that were children of reinblütige Quincy with normal humans, but those that were born without any abilities and only discovered them later. But it was hard for her to imagine. She was born to pure blooded parents and the abilities of a Quincy had always been in her. Even the servants in their household had all been born pureblooded, at least according to her parents. They attached immense value on heritage lines, which was what led to their plan to marry Julia to that little twat, which had ultimately been what pushed her over the edge and caused her to plan her escape. The more she talked to Ehefra and learned of her views of Quincy and the Vandenreich, the more she realised that her worldview was incredibly narrow. Probably by design. It made her mad whenever she thought about it, but it also gave her a sense of glee. Because it seemed that after all the pure blood her parents were so proud of didn't mean as much as they wanted and their importance was probably only dictated by their money. Of which, to be fair, they had plenty.

"I can relate to romanticised views. My parents were always….uhm, let's say eager to tell stories about the glorious olden days of the Vandenreich. Or at least what they used to call it. The more I think about it…maybe I should visit the City sooner rather than later."

Julia grabbed her towel and began drying herself off. Slowly she began re-acclimatising to the air and her goosebumps subsided slowly.

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon 28 Nov 2022, 10:03 am

Ehefra smiled as Jules followed her, a brief glance at the other girl as she heard that little shiver and chuckling a bit when she noticed the goosebumps. "Really hits ya coming out huh?" She winked before raising her brows when Jules asked a question like that. "Oh no, I wasn't born a quincy. My Aunt was the quincy in the family, but I'm certainly not a fullblooded quincy." She affirmed, Taking her own towel and drying herself off before tucking it under her arm. Frankly not seeming at all bothered by the cold or anything as the both of them slipped back into the changing areas, Ehefra herself leaning against the locker and smirking at Jules as the girl went over her own views and her eagerness to visit the City of Lights.

"Well hey, if you like you can head back with me. I dunno how much planning time you need for a trip, but I was planning on just being here another two days. So if you wanna catch a flight back with me, I can take you there myself." She offered, finishing drying off before getting herself dressed again. Still kinda pausing as she adjusted things a little. Thankful that Jules had been able to lend her something to wear and frankly that they weren't THAT far apart in size.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum