Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Crouching Dragon, Hidden Tiger[Saber/Kenichi]  Left_bar_bleue0/0Crouching Dragon, Hidden Tiger[Saber/Kenichi]  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Crouching Dragon, Hidden Tiger[Saber/Kenichi]  Empty Crouching Dragon, Hidden Tiger[Saber/Kenichi]

Mon Apr 25, 2022 1:09 pm

KENICHI MURATA | RISING DRAGON

Travelling wherever one's heart guides them - that was always a principle Kenichi lived by. Rarely a man to stay within one place for long, he would always find himself eager to go somewhere else he had never been before. Japan was his homeland but he would be the first to admit he had never wholly frequented the entire country.

Most of his attention commonly found itself gravitated towards Tokyo or any of the other cities teeming with hustle and bustle but for today - he'd simply humor himself and go to a place that didn't feature so much activity. Thus, Kenichi would be seen jogging through a remote town in Japan.

It had it's fair share of civilians of course but it was the type of area that clearly paled in comparison to the more popular cities. His jog would come to a pause as he worked up an appetite, striding towards a shop that sold a delectable beef dish he'd been hearing about. His order completed and served, he would take his time to slowly walk down an alleyway as he enjoyed his food. He'd have to throw away his trash, anyway, so it was almost as if he were killing two birds with one stone.

END POST

Last edited by Iori on Mon Apr 25, 2022 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Crouching Dragon, Hidden Tiger[Saber/Kenichi]  Left_bar_bleue0/0Crouching Dragon, Hidden Tiger[Saber/Kenichi]  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Crouching Dragon, Hidden Tiger[Saber/Kenichi]  Empty Re: Crouching Dragon, Hidden Tiger[Saber/Kenichi]

Mon Apr 25, 2022 6:41 pm
Crouching Dragon, Hidden Tiger[Saber/Kenichi]  HEAD_the_last_white_knight__frostfang_barioth_by_aeflus_de11wg5-350t

Such small areas were all over the place, even in a place like Japan. It was always something that she had found.....interesting. When she was alive. Right? She barely remembered, but something.... amused her about the place as she stalked through the area. It was always a test to do this when she did. To slide herself between the realms. Just barely beyond the veil of the world of the living, and hunting by what she could sense.

So many hollows threw themselves into populated areas, and she had to admit: It was tempting. To just force herself into such a place. To throw herself bodily into the masses of people. Why not ....just gorge herself? But something deep within her resisted such things. No.... there was something MORE than just hunger in her. She was more than happy to settle for a slower.....steadier pace of meals. IT was what had her stalking down the side of a building, carefully watching as the hazy form of a plus hovered over the crumpled body on the ground.

"Wh...what happened? Where.... I...oh my god....what...." That horrified voice made her .....happy. Initially, she had been ambivalent to how her victims FELT when she devoured them. But something about that panicked....frightened .....Despair.. It reminded her of something. Something she hated. And when she lunged in and removed the woman's head, shoulders, and most of her chest from the rest of her body, the dull, wet crunch, and the silencing of that fearful voice somehow felt.... better. And now, she had come to vastly prefer it. IT was for that very reason that she had simply....knocked the young woman she had been whispering to off the roof. And as she devoured the rest of the soul, she let her gaze lazily shift to the crumpled mess that had once been a person. She ignored it as water spilled out of her frame and wrapped around her body, until the hollow's body was all but entirely gone, nothing but a slight shimmer as she promptly stalked into a garganta and began heading out through the city.

She didn't eat as .....well as many of the bolder types of her kind. But unlike them, she also lived longer. Ignoring the dull throb of spiritual pressure in the far distance. Some of her peers HAD been in the area, hunting alongside her. But a nearby city had grown active. A shinigami. MAny of the hollows had run off there, to try and group up and simply feed while others fought with them. She had not joined them. A good number no doubt would be slain, maybe even all of them. She was all too happy to keep to herself and simply keep with her steady supply of meals.

And as she stalked....she sensed something....else. It wasn't a soul that FELT particularly....substantial. It wasn't the scent of something she would coax into an early death. But her last prey hadn't gone .... as she had liked. She had TRIED to get the woman to just jump off all on her own. But she had wound up having to just take it into her own claws. As she slithered out of the void, she kept her spiritual pressure suppressed and kept her form hidden as she kept incredibly still. So that slight shimmer would be much harder to spot... and watched as that young brunette walked down below.

The woman she'd killed and eaten's body was a good mile away. Unfortunately, ever since she'd started killing, a lot of the people in town had begun walking in small groups. The humans thinking it was some sort of serial killer. IT was annoying. She had even considered just moving on to another town. But at the very least: this young thing had shown up. Hardly a meal. But at the very least: practice~

"Hello there, are you lost?" It took an effort. To constrict her throat in such a way that heightened the pitch, and masked that monstrous echo in her voice so that Kenichi would hear what sounded like a young woman's voice. A guise that worked fairly well, given how rarely hollows talked, her voice thrown so that it sounded closer to the ground, to keep him from looking up into the shadows where she was camouflaged.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Crouching Dragon, Hidden Tiger[Saber/Kenichi]  Empty Re: Crouching Dragon, Hidden Tiger[Saber/Kenichi]

Mon Apr 25, 2022 7:42 pm

Hm? That was odd. For a moment Kenichi felt as if he had heard a voice ring through his hears. It was the voice of a young woman which he found somewhat strange since he was certain he hadn't felt anyone follow him along the alleyway. He would finish his meal shortly before launching his trash in one of the dumpsters, in a motion akin to that of a basketball player. With the shot landing perfectly, he'd tap at his chin to gaze around. He knew he heard the voice of a young woman but he couldn't quite see anyone.

Kenichi wondered about it's origins. He had certainly heard something but he saw nothing. Perhaps it was a warrior who could use invisibility and wanted to test it out? He wouldn't assume or venture to say that was the case but he supposed he'd humor what he perceived as her nonetheless. Had he lost a step in his senses or was something else at play here?

"Not at all, young lady. I was enjoying some food from one of the stands and wandered around in alleyway simply so I could throw it away more easily, since there is a dumpster here and there. I didn't expect to meet anyone here, though. I didn't even feel someone following me... do you have a name?"

END POST

Last edited by Iori on Mon Apr 25, 2022 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Apr 25, 2022 10:58 pm
Crouching Dragon, Hidden Tiger[Saber/Kenichi]  HEAD_the_last_white_knight__frostfang_barioth_by_aeflus_de11wg5-350t

She fell silent when she saw that bit of container fly across the alley and land in the dumpster. He seemed pretty apt... perhaps this man was even a worse meal than she'd imagined. Already she was thankful that she hadn't set her mind to eating him. All muscle and no soul, disgusting. All the same, she kept such revulsion out of her voice as she spoke again.

"Oh....you ...spoke to me. Nobody ever speaks to me.... they usually run away. Are....aren't you scared?" That voice quivered. The soft, timid voice of a lost girl. The kind of thing that always dropped guards. " My name.... I don't remember my name. But I like the name Sasha." Her latest victim's name. All the same, she remained entirely still. She hardly wanted to spook her guinea pig after all.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 26, 2022 12:21 am

"Why would I run away? I'm not afraid. And besides, you've caused me no harm. Though I cannot see you, I think any man or woman is allowed to express themselves as they desire. I believe that right should be honored here as it would be anywhere else." Kenichi would allows his eyes to gaze around, ever unaware to the origin of the voice. Nevertheless, he kept his feet positioned in a way that would allow him to act if anything occurred. If other people had run away before, perhaps it was for something other than the voice. Still, he would humor the invisible woman nevertheless.

"Sasha... is an interesting name. That's not a name I'd usually hear from someone in Japan but I'm no expert on nationality and who belongs where... In any case, It's a pleasure to meet you... Sasha? I can't see you but I'm sure you have reasons for remaining hidden, given the nature of this realm. If you don't mind my asking, do I frighten you? I personally don't find myself all that imposing but perhaps I am in your eyes."

END POST

Last edited by Iori on Fri Apr 29, 2022 9:02 am; edited 1 time in total
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Apr 29, 2022 9:00 am

How....... amusing. "I hide.... because I'm afraid. And unfortunately, I don't think that's the case... I wish I were free." She replied. Words she'd stolen, and yet... "I don't fear you. I just ..... don't think I can trust you. " She ....carefully, slithered down the length of the wall. Slowly, silently, partially liquifying her body so that she glided down the wall rather than prowling on her claws, and moved to settle off to the side, making sure to keep a slight distance and throw her voice slightly elsewhere.

"You...... SEEM nice. But lots of people seem that way. .....Can you keep a promise?" She ventured. Already constructing a mental outline of what to accomplish. He had barely any spirit, killing and eating him wouldn't accomplish much. No, what she needed practice in would just be general conversation. And this one seemed just like the disgusting type to know just how to talk to people incredibly nicely. She daresay, he might have been able to help the REAL Sasha potentially. His personality would be a perfect base to learn from. She just had to be careful.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Apr 29, 2022 1:03 pm

With nothing to observe with his eyes, Kenichi simply continued to listen to the voice of the invisible woman as she spoke. Those words felt somewhat chilling. I wish I were free. He could only wonder what the woman meant by that. Was she a lost spirit who hadn't been tended to by a Shinigami? Someone whose soul was trapped in one location? It had certainly sparked his curiosity but the subtle shifts of his feet were in preparation for a possible trap of some sort. Though a man of overwhelming kindness, he had certainly learned to ease out the more naïve traits in his soul. He would step forward a meter or two before nodding his head. Her point was hardly disagreeable in his eyes. Who would trust someone on their first meeting? He'd chuckle softly.

"Well, I'd like to think I'm nice but you make a good point, miss. Trust should be earned, of course. Sure. I'm good at keeping promises. What is the promise you'd like for me to keep?"

END POST

Last edited by Iori on Fri Apr 29, 2022 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Apr 29, 2022 3:06 pm

Excellent. She'd been able to shift the burden of trustworthyness from herself onto him. Sure, it didn't mean he wasn't on his guard, but it DID put him in a position to prove himself. She had no idea how far that would actually carry anything. But it wasn't like she was trying to push THIS one off a building. This was just practice. "Tomorrow.... could you come here tomorrow in the afternoon to see me again?" She asked in her thrown voice. She needed a plan, but also some time to ....digest this fellow's strange personality. A good 24 hours ish. That at least would give her some time to hunt and figure out this strange fellow. First and foremost was information extraction. Even if HE wasn't someone she planned on eating. That didn't mean he couldn't be a useful tool. But.... she couldn't just start pumping him for information. That had gotten her injured before. It aroused suspicion.

So for now, she simply settled for setting up another meeting. One where she would be more ...prepared.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Apr 29, 2022 6:03 pm

Kenichi would tilt his head in curiosity as he stroked his chin, ruminating on the idea of returning to this alleyway tomorrow. He didn't see the harm in it and he would be prepared even if it felt like a trap, but being a natural optimist by nature, he'd happily oblige the invisible woman. He would raise his fist forward and give the invisible voice a thumbs-up, smiling from ear to ear. Well, if she desire to see him tomorrow, he would honor that promise.

"I can do that. My schedule's open, so I can happily oblige. That is a promise easy to be kept in my eyes, Sasha. Tomorrow afternoon, then!" He would bow politely before the woman, a kowtow to show respect before he walked away from the alleyway, the invisible voice still on his mind as he chose to spend the rest of his day training, excited to see what would come of meeting the invisible lady she had met in the alleyway.

Most would see this as an opportunity to never visit the alleyway again but he was an able-bodied man. He was certain he could handle himself well enough. He wasn't sure if he trusted it entirely, but that more noble part of his heart wasn't gonna go back on a promise.

END POST

Last edited by Iori on Wed Jun 01, 2022 4:38 am; edited 2 times in total
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri May 13, 2022 11:08 am

Those eyes marked the path of the young man as he agreed to meeting with her once again. A slight hmph escaping her once he'd actually left. Excellent. Once she was certain that he had left she promptly slithered off into the distance, narrowing her eyes slightly as she began to plan and contemplate what to do. Nothing too risky of course, especially not with that idiot gullibility. Sad as it was, the especially stupid ones were usually the most dangerous. A number of times her attempts at trying to be ....sneaky were thwarted when the dull would sometimes surprise her. Like unwittingly bringing a friend or something. Funnily enough, it was the smartest that were usually the easiest to trick. The smartest, and the most confident.

"Isn't that right?" She glanced toward the gasping hollow she'd stopped beside. The creature was weak. It had been bleeding for days, the little unfortunate thing having tried to regenerate for some time, but failing to do so significantly enough. Taurbatusk was an ugly, greedy centaur-like hollow. One that she'd tolerated being in her territory. At least in so long as they had stayed out of her way. But even now, that creature hissed and wheezed in fatigue. Saber had taken her time. The big oaf drew far too much attention to himself. And so had gotten into a scuffle with a shinigami. She would give him one thing: the hollow was fairly strong despite his stupidity. The big idiot had actually won. Barely as it were. Of course, eating the shinigami was nothing Taurbatusk would ever get to enjoy. She'd immediately snuck in and shorn the big idiot's legs out from under them, and then ate the shinigami infront of them. That had been a full day prior. But Taur was still a fighter, and when she drew close, he would often thrash wildly. But now, being unabel to regenerate the large wounds, he was ...weaker. More helpless now.

"Ah, my apologies. I was just thinking about how the arrogant are easy to trick." She chuckled lightly, as Taur simply growled in weak resistance. Trying to murmur something to her, but she wasn't interested in that. "Nothing to say? You were so vocal before." She glanced around, noticing a few traces of reiryoku around. "Ahhh, a few stray holows must have tried to pick at you. Such a shame you didn't injure any of them enough to eat them. You might have been able to recover your injuries. But it seems that they only managed to further wear you out." She murmured, slowly closing in on them. They tensed, and flumped onto their side, an attempted thrash that only ended in them collapsing onto their side.

"I told you that I didn't want a fuss in my territory. But you're stronger. You can do whatever you want. Well, you don't seem very strong now, do you?" She ventured as she let the air crackle around her, her invisibility peeling away as she looked over her shoulder to the city in the distance. Then back to the injured hollow in the woods. And then, in a sudden vicious LUNGE, she clamped her fangs around the entirety of the hollow's skull and WRENCHED. Prying it's head from it's shoulders in one, sudden, vicious surge of violence that was completely unlike her normal behavior. A sudden, unexpected attack, and the corpse collapsed completely, slumping to the ground as she began to gorge herself, and in moments, the beast of a hollow's body was entirely gone.

And Sabertooth smiled to herself, as water coiled along her frame, washing away the blood before wrapping around her, rendering her once again invisible. She had the full evening to digest and consider how she would handle meeting that young man tomorrow. She always thought better with a full stomach.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum