Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Radiant Spirit Rages On(Kenichi/Lethe) Left_bar_bleue0/0The Radiant Spirit Rages On(Kenichi/Lethe) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The Radiant Spirit Rages On(Kenichi/Lethe) Empty The Radiant Spirit Rages On(Kenichi/Lethe)

Wed Jun 01, 2022 5:27 am

KENICHI MURATA | RISING DRAGON

It was a warm and radiant day as a bright and brilliant sun overlooked the whole of Japan. Ever since the conclusion of that last world war, everything seemingly, for the most part, had returned to some sense and form of stability. Civilians were moving about the sidewalks, some alternating between talkative and silent, while those in the grueling workforce, heading toward their respective jobs, soaring along the streets in their state-of-the-art automobiles.

In a word, it was peaceful. A serene scene without even a hint of chaos to be found. Among those civilians was Kenichi himself, a young man who was an adventurer by heart and a martial artist who felt himself to be worth his weight in gold.

It had been some time since he spoke with Calypso and fought with Vanyel in the tournament he hosted annually, aiming to test his skills against whoever participated. Rita had been an amusing woman to meet as well, her spirited approach on life proving to be quite a breathe of fresh air. Oh, and Hvit had to be included as well for presenting him with the tools to tap into his ever-confusing... Tulpa. He was forming more bonds and connections than he could count on one hand. That filled him with a sense of pride. He wished them nothing but the best, eager to support them on their pathways in life, even if they happened to diverge from his own.

Reminiscing on his past, he couldn't quite help but to break away from the throng of civilians to find some semblance of solitude in Yoyogi Park, situated in Shibuya. A spacious place, to be certain. A vibrant setting with lush and mature trees and enough space for adults and children to operate alike. Sitting on a bench, a soft sigh would escape his lips. Even in knowing he had to move on, the one woman that always seemed to fly into his mind had seemingly already long since passed on. Ulv Auber. A sheepish smile formed on his face. Was it obsession? Perhaps. Yet it went far beyond anything else he had felt towards anyone in this lifetime.

She was the ideal manifestation of everything he felt a warrior ought to be, from physical appearance to her spirit itself. Radiantly passionate, overwhelmingly domineering, and a force of nature that commanded that the world bend to her will rather than conforming to the world. Hers was an existence that felt almost dreamlike in retrospect, a divine spirit that graced his company for but a moment. Suffering defeat at her hand was more a joy than humiliation. It was no question he missed her. Even in the moments outside of combat, she was simply a pleasure to be around.

Leaning on the bench, he would quietly throw a few crumbs from his bag for the birds to fly in and enjoy a meal. He was hungry himself, of course, but quiet reflection seemed to prevent him from acting on his desire for a meal. If only... he wondered.

END POST

Last edited by Iori on Thu Jun 02, 2022 7:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Radiant Spirit Rages On(Kenichi/Lethe) Left_bar_bleue398349/999999The Radiant Spirit Rages On(Kenichi/Lethe) Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

The Radiant Spirit Rages On(Kenichi/Lethe) Empty Re: The Radiant Spirit Rages On(Kenichi/Lethe)

Wed Jun 01, 2022 8:11 pm

The Danava of Martial Arts

Lethe

The Radiant Spirit Rages On(Kenichi/Lethe) 6EdIfMt

Cultivators were physically excellent, and so had sharper senses than most. It was these senses that would allow Kenichi to see across the park to an alleyway, where a poor mugger was getting Lethed. She was dressed like some countryside girl had finally come to the city for the first time, which must have been what prompted the attack.

His attempt to intimidate her with a knife failed rather clearly, and the woman snapped a kick for his elbow. At first it seemed too close quarters to hit properly, but she leaned back to give her the room to hit, dislocating his elbow with the blow and making him drop the knife.

Cartwheeling backwards, she would then immediately spring forward, as if she had grasped the momentum of her backwards motion and reused it to surge forward, smashing a fist into his chest and knocking him out in short order. She would then rummage through his pockets, steal his wallet, and be on her way to the other end of the alleyway.

The sheer confidence with which she had taken the man out with, and then robbed him in response to him trying to rob her...she was absolutely an interesting woman to go see...

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Radiant Spirit Rages On(Kenichi/Lethe) Left_bar_bleue0/0The Radiant Spirit Rages On(Kenichi/Lethe) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The Radiant Spirit Rages On(Kenichi/Lethe) Empty Re: The Radiant Spirit Rages On(Kenichi/Lethe)

Sat Jun 04, 2022 3:46 am

His reminiscent gaze had quickly shifted into one of curiosity as he peered towards the alleyway. Kenichi curiously tilted his head to the side as he witnessed the unfolding event. The woman within, adorned within countryside dress, overwhelmed the mugger entirely and then proceeded to rob him of his own cash for attempting to steal hers. Kenichi was, in a word, impressed. Even for a standard mugger, the woman with snow-white skin had handled him to such a flawless degree that it left him eager to approach the woman and learn more about her. The rising dragon was always excited to meet fellow martial artists. Of course, he wouldn't just make martial arts the focus of a conversation. He had learned throughout his meetings with others that there was more to life than that. As she made her way through the alleyway, Kenichi would quietly wave towards her as a soft chuckle escaped his lips.

"I'm use to most women who are harassed by muggers to kick their assailants in no-man's land and run away... but you handled him like a veteran who knows their skills in hand-to-hand combat... and you took his money on top of it, too. After seeing that, I just had to meet you! Oh... my name is Kenichi. And you are...?"

END POST

Last edited by Iori on Mon Jun 06, 2022 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Radiant Spirit Rages On(Kenichi/Lethe) Left_bar_bleue398349/999999The Radiant Spirit Rages On(Kenichi/Lethe) Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Sat Jun 04, 2022 8:13 am

Lethe

Lethe would give Kenichi a confused stare as he commented on the 'kick em in the dick and leg it' strategy of most people.

"Well that's a terrible strategy. I am not great at running, and he could probably catch me. Plus, he was in the way, so running meant I needed to find another way to get where I was going, and I like the way I was going. It would have started the day poorly" she exclaimed, striding over and holding out her hand.

"I am Lethe! I don't know the other name yet. Asthavon maybe? Auber is also a choice but I don't know if I want to be put in the same basket as her? I wonder if anyone remembers Eeola" She'd go completely off on a tangent and ponder this conundrum of naming for a while, forgetting Kenichi was even there.

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jun 06, 2022 10:27 pm

Casually uttering names such as Asthavon, Auber, and Eeola, had caused Kenichi to pause for a moment as he quietly shook the woman's hand. One was a household name - Asthavon. They left an imprint on this realm that would not soon be forgotten. Kenichi had never encountered one and held no desire to do so ever, based on collective rumors of course. He was not a man to cast unfair judgment on an entire family as a result of one person's actions. Auber and Eeola were two names that left him relatively speechless as his mind cycled through the connection Lethe may have shared with Ulv or Mirja. As such, he couldn't help but pose a question.

"Pleasure to meet you, Lethe. Those are three very distinct names to give yourself. Did you and Ulv meet before? I'd ask about the Asthavon but I only know one woman based on her reputation on this planet and that's Mana. Lady Hvit only ever told me about Mirja and the type of life she lived..."

Kenichi would stroke his chin as he observed Lethe. Given that Ulv had been such an adventurous spirit, the rising dragon could not rule out the possibility that the two women had crossed paths before. Mirja was a possibility, too, but then... where did Asthavon apply here? For what he once thought to be little more than coincidental meeting, the rising dragon was getting more than he bargained for.

END POST

Last edited by Iori on Tue Jun 14, 2022 1:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jun 07, 2022 8:41 am

Lethe

"Ohh, no, I never met Ulv. She died" Lethe exclaimed, a bit to cheerfully for the topic. "She didn't want people to be mourning her body or do anything like that, so she left to Shangra-La. Super hard to get to, you gotta pilgrimage up the Himalayans in monk robes at a specific point and just hope you are considered righteous enough to see it. Otherwise it's just not there" Lethe explained, grinning broadly.

"I'm Lethe, the Danava of Martial Arts. Nidhana built me out of Ulv, who was built out of Mirja. In a different fashion. And Ulv promised to be Algos' Knight in her next life. Mana even likes me! Though Algos.." Lethe would pause for a moment, the cheer draining away a little before she kicked it in the dick.

"So yea! Three choices. Or a fourth one, I am my own person after all. Maybe I should make my own name. Or I could call myself Astillon and torment Henrex about being his lost sister. That could be funny"

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jun 14, 2022 3:21 pm

A somber smile formed on his lips as he listened to the woman cheerfully illuminating the mystery of Ulv's final days and the way she chose to depart from this world. He hadn't expected anything else. That was precisely the type of woman she was. His countenance seemed to brighten at the revelation of Lethe's nature and what she represented as a whole.

Danava of Martial Arts? Kenichi's eyes lit up as his hazel brown eyes observed her with an uncontainable level of excitement and curiosity. As a man who adored martial prowess and viewed it as a skill most warriors ought to have, Lethe might as well be the sun parting the clouds within his entire mindscape.

To some degree, his familiarity with each race had allowed him to understand the base idea of Lethe's origins. Even so! A Danava who represented martial arts!? The potential alone set his soul alight with a flame that would not be extinguished. Her explanation definitely clarified why her familiarity with the names Eeola and Auber; she held some aspect of Ulv from her past life but she didn't readily exude that fiery aura of passion she carried, either.

Discovering what brought her about and how she carried herself would be a fun mystery to unravel. Ulv certainly made a hell of an impression on her way out, huh? Kenichi stroked his chin, wondering how much persuasion and charm was applied to become the knight of someone as terrifying as Algos. On an unrelated note, Henrex was a rather popular individual between Hvit and Lethe, ripe for some form of torture or another. Kenichi wondered what this man had done to earn such torment even after Ulv departed but that was another subject for another day.

"No doubt. You are your own person, free to choose whatever name suits your fancy. Personally, I think it'd suit you to choose your own. It helps distinguish you as an individual... at least that's the way I'd like to see it. Anyway, I have to admit... you've really brightened up my day so far, Lethe... you represent something I share a fierce passion for. No wonder you handled that mugger so well," he quipped with a grin before gazing around.

"This may seem a bit forward and you are certainly free to spend your day however you see fit... but did you want to hang out and grab a bite to eat?"

Truthfully, part of the rising dragon wanted to spar with her. Yet, past experiences have told him to temper himself from diving too far into his passions for combat. Fighting could potentially happen if Lethe welcomed it and if she didn't, that was fine too. Simply sharing her company was more than enough.

END POST

Last edited by Iori on Thu Jun 16, 2022 2:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jun 15, 2022 7:59 am

Lethe

"Ohh, you keep looking at me like that and I might get pregnant" Lethe cooed, in a coy and playful tone that Kenichi was no doubt familiar with. Though Lethe herself didn't seem to note or care about any persona distraction, as she was immediately onto the next topic when it was brought up by Keneichi. No doubt he wanted a fight, from what Ulv's memory of him was, but this body couldn't hold up like that yet.

"But assuming you aren't siring any kin with me, I would love to take a day out for a meal, yes~"

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 16, 2022 4:49 am

"Ah? Ahahaha, w-well you see, you are an f-fascinating woman a-and..."

A bright shade of red would color Kenichi's face as he sheepishly rubbed the back of his head. He didn't register that he had been looking at her with the sort of excitement that would be ripe for teasing but he didn't particularly feel ashamed about it, either. The familiar tone and the mannerism successfully left him a little flustered, though. She certainly possessed the Ulvian charm... In any case, Kenichi would clear his throat as he offered his hand to help guide her to a popular spot within Shibuya. As a man who loved his food as much as he loved his combat, Kenichi knew exactly where to take her. He could also play off looking like a schoolboy who didn't know how to operate around their crush. A twofold plan destined for success.

"Excellent! There are a lot of options for fine dining in a place like Shibuya, so if anything catches your eye, feel free to be vocal about it, Lethe!"

END POST

Last edited by Iori on Tue Jun 28, 2022 11:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 16, 2022 7:02 am

Lethe

He was a cute thing, blushing and stammering to the teasing. He'd make someone an excellent boyfriend in the future. For now, it was time for food, so she would follow him, pondering what she could get.

"Somewhere with a lot of meat!" came a sudden exclamation from a new person who had shown up. Or an old person, if you think that way. Tall, muscular, auburn eyes and red hair, the physical similarities were an explicit simulacra of what once was the greatest beacon of hope in the worlds. "But like, cheap. We aren't doing super well for money so we need cheap meat"

The sudden appearance of what was ostensibly Ulv, would be quite a shock for most people who knew her, but Lethe seemed not so bohered.
"Can you at least warn me when you do that?"

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum