Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Letter on an Arrow [Kyo, Tatsuki] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Letter on an Arrow [Kyo, Tatsuki] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Letter on an Arrow [Kyo, Tatsuki] - Page 2 Empty Re: Letter on an Arrow [Kyo, Tatsuki]

Mon Aug 29, 2022 5:40 am
Letter on an Arrow [Kyo, Tatsuki] - Page 2 8ZovUmi

SAWACHIKA KYO

"Europe it is, then."

Kyo appreciated the advice, given his own inexperience with the world of the living. He was fairly sure he'd heard Arisawa knew more about it than most, but he didn't really listen to gossip or the like, so he wouldn't know why other than assuming she'd handled plenty of missions down there.

"They've been going well. I wouldn't say they're what I expected, but she hasn't thrown me totally off or anything, either. She's an interesting woman, and I don't mean that in some sarcastic way. Talking to her's fascinating, though sometimes it feels like we're both holding back from rambling too much."

He laughed at that thought, knowing perfectly well that he could ramble about his work or his passions at the drop of a hat. It was a bit of a struggle to make sure she had room to talk, and given how similar the two of them were, he had to assume Asami was doing much the same.

END POST | THE BIG BOWL OF SAWACHIKA
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum