Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Meeting of the Arrancar. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/100Meeting of the Arrancar. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Meeting of the Arrancar. - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting of the Arrancar.

Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:47 am
Meeting of the Arrancar. - Page 2 Mariya10

So, she'd left, and left him a Reiatsu trail to follow, hmmm? Well, that made life easier. Especially because his sonido was nice and...

Fast. Before long, he was at the bottom of a long set of stairs. He blinked, and looked up them. Really, this was where she lived? Well, if he was really to be her fraccion... He giggled, and then began to walk up the stairs at a casual rate. He could make her wait... He needed to make sure she had enough time to be ready for that little bombshell that he was about to drop.

About twenty minutes of walking later, and he came to a room at the top of the tower. He didn't bother to knock, he just walked right in, and saw her sitting on the bed, on leg crossed over the other. He grinned, and closed the door behind him, locking it tightly. He walked over the the bed.

"Hey there, sexy." His grin was apparent, and then he suddenly sighed, dropping his head.

"Alright. I have a confession to make." Strange, how this confident, seductive woman was now dropping their head like that.

"If shit goes on like this, you're gonna find out anyways." His voice had changed. It was now a masculine voice, and the man was really revealing himself to the Espada. He unbuttoned the dress around his torso, and lowered it over the fake breasts that were a part of his old Hollow mask.

"I'm a guy, who looks a shitload like a girl. My question is..." His sheepish look returned to a sadistic grin.

"Do you care?"
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Meeting of the Arrancar. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Meeting of the Arrancar. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:55 am
Meeting of the Arrancar. - Page 2 2728129487_bb5920d122_o

Yumesade Shiride

"Ooh, a new playmate."

After a wait that almost killed Yume, she was pleased and relieved to see Mariyah come through the door. Yume watched Mariyah close the door, and then lock it, and smirked. So Mariyah knew exactly how things went around here, eh? That or it was a really good guess.

"Hey there, sexy." Yumesade giggled, "Keep flattering me like that, and you'll get some serious reward." She said with a sexy smile on her face.

She tilted her head at the sigh, wondering what was wrong.

"Alright. I have a confession to make." Yume blinked, what could this possibly be?

"If shit goes on like this, you're gonna find out anyways." Now she was really curious, what could it be? She heard the change in tone, the voice becoming more masculine. Ohh..

"I'm a guy, who looks a shitload like a girl. My question is... Do you care?"

Yume considered this for a long moment, standing up and looking her new fraccion in the eye, appreciating his body. "Hun, if you were a guy or a girl I wouldn't care. Like I said when I met you, I'm just looking for some fun!" She giggled, sitting back down and placing her hands on the bed next to her sides, "Well fun may not be the right word, I'm just looking to be pleased."

Yume smirked, tilting her head only slightly as her pale pink hair followed like a curtain, "Could you oblige? Pretty please? For me?"

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Meeting of the Arrancar. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/100Meeting of the Arrancar. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:00 am

She...didn't care. Heh... well, whaddaya know. He stepped forwards, and whispered, not bothering to bring back a feminine tone anymore.

"Then if your lover wouldn't mind..." He winked, and then lunged forwards, pushing his lips roughly onto her's, massaging her tongue with his. One of his hands lowered the girl onto the bed, the other slid up her arm, and began to rub one of her breasts, ever so softly. That would suffice, for now.

As he continued to make out with the Arrancar, he began to see all of his conscience troubles slowly fade away. What was it to him? He wasn't in love, he knew that. It took the right kind of woman, and this one was a little less... dominating... than he liked. What was the word? She was Uke, that's it. He was after a Seme kind of girl.

His tongue began to slide in and out of her mouth, massaging all parts inside it with ravenous hunger. He wanted her. He wanted her bad. Every part of his body was tingling, like it hadn't eaten for days. Then again... his last bed was some fragile human girl - she died after five minutes. What a bore.
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Meeting of the Arrancar. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Meeting of the Arrancar. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:10 am

Yumesade Shiride

"Ooh, a new playmate."

Yumesade heard the tone now dropped, and she smiled. She honestly preferred the more boyish voice coming from this one. It was cute for some reason.

"Then if your lover wouldn't mind..." Lover? Solas was a bit more than that... Wait, when had she told Mariyah about her having someone? Was it that obvious? Weird..

She was taken by complete surprise as she was suddenly assaulted. She felt Mariyah's strangely soft lips against her own and lost herself in the feeling. Mariyah was a great kisser, she'd give the boy that. Mariyah's lips were soft, like velvet, while also having a rough, more passionate quality. It was a nice combination. Yume appreciated that. His tongue was a different story, while it was soft against her own, it explored her mouth ferociously. It was if Mariyah couldn't get enough. Yume smirked mentally, her kind of guy.

Her body was slowly lowered by one of Mariyah's expert hands, as the other made its way up her arm. Her cheeks tinted pink. Was Mariyah going to..? Ahh! The sudden soft rubbing motion of Mariyah's hand against her breast answered her question instantly. Yume fought back only slightly, as the multiple sensations hitting her at once was disabling her ability to move effectively for the moment. Yume wrapped her tongue skillfully around Mariyah's own, her tongue holding Mariyah's as she sucked on it softly, winking at the fraccion as her hands traveled to the boy's sides, holding him in place while she worked with his tongue.

Because of the heart...

We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:17 am

She'd fought a little bit. When his hand had moved to her breast, she'd struggled. He'd noticed that, but kept the assaults up on both fronts. He'd bring her down carefully, he knew that much. Even if she resisted, she'd fall for his charms. He was like that, and he could tell that she was too. Any bet she'd be stripping for him soon enough. He pulled his tongue out, and moved his head down to her neck, licking up it slowly and skillfully. He moved his tongue up and around her ear, before biting her earlobe with a small grin.

She was so cute... pity then, that she was both taken and a bit too Uke. He moved his face back to her's, shoving his tongue back into her mouth with a feral grin in his eyes, almost as if the cute little girl had gone, and all that was remaining was s beast of some description. He began to move his body up and down over her's, and finally found the nipple in the center of Yume's left breast.

Pinching it, he began to tweak it up and down, still kissing her savagely as he went.
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:32 am

Yumesade Shiride

"Ooh, a new playmate."

Yume was taken aback by the force that this boy was putting on her. She understood what it was like to have someone attractive in front of you and know that they are all yours, in essence. It was a very dominating feeling. Yume herself wasn't good at playing the dominating game. She preferred to take rather to give. Even though things that really turned her on more often than not got rewarded.

He felt the boy's tongue leave her mouth, she closed her lips and swallowed the remaining saliva that the boy had left. He was really enjoying himself, wasn't he? Then again, Yume was enjoying it too.

She felt the skilled tongue make contact with her neck and bit her lip, suppressing a moan as the boy made his way up her neck to her earlobe. The bite is was got her, sending shivers down the length of her body. When the boy's face came back into contact, she parted her lips, eager for the return of the boy's tongue to her mouth. She loved it, the feel of it, all of it. Mariyah certainly knew what he was doing.

Yume felt the boy's body against her own, felt his hand on her left breast, and suddenly gasped into the boy's mouth. As Mariyah had pinched her nipple, and was now tweaking it up and down, Yume felt a shocking wave of pleasure through her body stemming from where the boy's fingers had made contact through her uniform. The cloth was thin, she'd give it that, it made for fun times.

She could feel her cheeks flushing a darker red as blood rushed also to her breasts, her nipples, and more quickly the left that was being toyed with, becoming erect at Mariyah's touch. Yume was almost completely useless as far as returning the favor went at this point, but she knew that if Mariyah wanted any part of her, or anything from her, he would get it. She was way past asserted as the underling here, despite being the espada.

Because of the heart...

We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:40 am

This girl's moans were, in all honesty, pretty damn sexy. As he'd gone up and down her neck, he'd heard her, and gotten even more turned on - if that was possible with the way he was right now. And more, and he'd most certainly... explode. He flushed slightly when the nipple beneath his finger grew in size, but kept on moving it, back and forth. His mouth left her's once again, leaving a trail of saliva between their tongues. He smiled, and moved his face down her chest, burying it between her breasts, and nuzzling the heart-shaped piece of revealed flesh, poking his tongue in and around the woman's chest area.

His right hand was clenching her's tightly, but he now moved that hand away, and started sliding it up her leg, moving his own long blonde hair out of the way. The feminine man looked up at her for a second, a sadistic grin still plastered on his face. He slid that hand up to her inner thigh, and began rubbing that thing in unison with her nipple and his own tongue. Basically, he was pleasuring three separate spots on his body at once. That wasn't to say, of course, that he wasn't wanting pleasure himself. The blood was now rising to his penis... now most certainly standing at attention. Any more of this, and he'd need a damn milker and a cow suit.
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:53 am

Yumesade Shiride

"Ooh, a new playmate."

Yume didn't think there was a way to describe exactly how turned on she was right then. In all honesty, for a boy who looked so young, Mariyah certainly knew how to treat her.

Her battle against letting her moan out was lost at the fraccion's continued teasing of her nipple. The way he was tweaking it like that made her want to scream. The moan escaped, small, quiet, but there.

She watched lustfully as the boy pulled back from her mouth, and followed his gaze to her chest, her cheeks tinting a crimson red at this point. Her entire body tensed up as the boy buried his head between her breasts, but not out of repulsion, just unfamiliarity. After but a second of the teasing that Mariyah's tongue was giving through the heart-shaped hole in her uniform, Yume let out another moan and her body relaxed once more. This one was a bit louder, more audible, and more forceful.

The grin that the fraccion gave her made her want to just take him right there and then. It was going to be hard drawing this thing out, but she'd manage. As she felt the hand slide farther up her inner thigh, she could sense herself beginning to moisten at the proximity. The tender teasing was driving her insane! Time to return the favor, she thought.

Yume slid her right hand to the fraccion's thigh, maneuvering the hand between his legs before moving it up to his pelvis, feeling his hard-on beneath her hand. She smirked at him, moving her hand into a better position and grabbing his manhood softly through his briefs. She giggled, "My, my." she said, giggling as she began moving her hand up and down the fraccion's erect manhood, starting slow before gradually speeding up as the fraccion continued teasing her breasts and thigh.

Because of the heart...

We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:12 am

He could feel the moisture beginning to run down her leg and soak the Espada's pants. It was working, his magic charms had won him another bed. He grinned, and suddenly felt a jolt of electricity through his body. He was free now, was he? His smile was apparent, as he tried his hardest to move through the new waves of pleasure running through his body. Such... soft hands... He closed his eyes, and moved his hand to the Espada's pants, before sliding the knot on them loose and pulling them down her legs. His hands ran over black material, lace, it seemed, and he began to rub her clit softly, moving back and forth with the motions. She moved up, he moved up, and vice versa.

It didn't take long for shit to get unbearable, though. He was just about to go when... he stopped sharp, and put out his hand.

"Alright... Time to switch positions, I think." He moved fast, making sure that all the pleasure built up in his manhood wasn't about to explode without his permission. He rotated his body around on her's, placing his own face down by her now-red and swollen pussy. She was already this wet? Such a pervert. He grinned, and began again, moving the black lace to the side, and moving his mouth down into the wet folds of flesh, slipping his tongue in and out of Yume's pussy with a small smile. He drank in her juices, and moved his hand back up her body, ripping the Espada's uniform off with a quick swipe - he's good like that - and playing with her left breast once again.
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:25 am

Yumesade Shiride

"Ooh, a new playmate."

Yumesade knew what she was doing, despite her uke nature. She could give like the best of 'em. She just preferred to be dominated. Call it a fetish if you will, but Yume found it fun.

The sudden lowering of her pants, along with the hand against the thin fabric covering her sex, were both entirely unanticipated. She had expected him to prolong this, not go straight for the kill like that. Yume was far from complaining though. As the boy's fingers worked, her moans came frequently, now at a steady volume and pace. She really was being tortured here, but in a good way, absolutely.

"Alright... Time to switch positions, I think." What? Oh!

Yume hadn't expected to now be facing the fraccion's pelvis, nor did she expect the sudden removal of her top or the mouth now working her sex. The first thing that happened were that her moans became faster, more breathless, and a bit louder. Both from the hand at her sizeable breast, and the mouth currently pleasuring her sex. The second thing that happened was that Yume decided she shouldn't be the only one feeling the pleasure here.

In a swift movement, Yume pulled the fraccion's skirt and briefs down to his knees. She smirked and giggled at his exposed manhood before leaning her head forward and pecking the head. She poked her tongue out from between her lips and flicked it against the tip before taking the head into her mouth and sucking softly, swirling her tongue around it from inside her mouth. Slowly, she moved her head down the length of the fraccion, her tongue still working inside her mouth. She moved back up, then back down again, bobbing her head in time with her moans, sending vibrations down the length of the espada's manhood, her tongue keeping up the entire time.

Because of the heart...

We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread