Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
You Spin Me Right 'Round, Baby (Elyss/Shishiyuki/Makoto) Left_bar_bleue0/0You Spin Me Right 'Round, Baby (Elyss/Shishiyuki/Makoto) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

You Spin Me Right 'Round, Baby (Elyss/Shishiyuki/Makoto) Empty You Spin Me Right 'Round, Baby (Elyss/Shishiyuki/Makoto)

Sun Sep 04, 2022 7:26 am
You Spin Me Right 'Round, Baby (Elyss/Shishiyuki/Makoto) Unknown

Elyss Kishimoto | Red

"Get out the way," Her voice demanded. All sense of reservation had long left her as frustration grew. They tried to hold her steady, coerce her from needless movement, even demand her compliance. However, the Captain of the Seventh simply knew no bounds when wanting something.

Elyss only wants one thing right now, and that's to find Shishiyuki. Borderline harassment gave her exactly what she wanted. Her current goal is outside the Academy, in one of the training fields with another teacher. That other teacher proved to be Makoto, but that's to be expected. Color Elyss surprised when she was told of those two's special relationship. That simply made what happened only a week ago the more humorous.

Elyss wouldn't forget that anytime soon, not because she feels any sort of resentment. Quite the opposite, really. The redhead hadn't even spent a day in the infirmary after her initial patchwork, opting to begin training immediately, inspiration rampant in her soul. However, she found herself stuck, unable to proceed without the guidance of the one who had defeated her.

"Shishiyuki!"

That's why she's here, busting open the door to the training area, hand up to her mouth just to blow out her voice a bit. Any attention brought to the rather mummified Captain is whatever. All that matters is getting that one person's attention. It's a matter of urgency, after all.

END POST | Red

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
You Spin Me Right 'Round, Baby (Elyss/Shishiyuki/Makoto) Left_bar_bleue16000/1You Spin Me Right 'Round, Baby (Elyss/Shishiyuki/Makoto) Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

You Spin Me Right 'Round, Baby (Elyss/Shishiyuki/Makoto) Empty Re: You Spin Me Right 'Round, Baby (Elyss/Shishiyuki/Makoto)

Sun Sep 04, 2022 7:41 am
You Spin Me Right 'Round, Baby (Elyss/Shishiyuki/Makoto) CGyMGSw

KOIZUMI SHISHIYUKI

While Shishiyuki's having moved into the Gotei may have been recent, it didn't make her duties as head of the Koizumi, or as a hakuda teacher, any less important. If anything, her bout had only made her infinitely more resolved as a teacher, and for that matter, infinitely more popular. At the sound of Elyss' voice, however, she paused, calming herself with a measured breath before bringing her hands together and offering a respectful bow.

"Captain Kishimoto. What brings you here to the academy?"

Just because she was no longer pretending, that didn't change who Shishiyuki was. Fundamentally, he was polite, dignified, a woman who understood and respected hierarchy. The difference was simply that Elyss had earned her respect, her deference. Few others ever had.

END POST | ON MY HONOR
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
You Spin Me Right 'Round, Baby (Elyss/Shishiyuki/Makoto) Left_bar_bleue999999/999999You Spin Me Right 'Round, Baby (Elyss/Shishiyuki/Makoto) Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

You Spin Me Right 'Round, Baby (Elyss/Shishiyuki/Makoto) Empty Re: You Spin Me Right 'Round, Baby (Elyss/Shishiyuki/Makoto)

Sun Sep 04, 2022 8:00 am
You Spin Me Right 'Round, Baby (Elyss/Shishiyuki/Makoto) Header2

MAKOTO ARIMA

How bothersome, the white-haired vice-captain thought as her expression changed from relatively neutral to a little sour at the annoying display of the captain who had neither tact nor restraint in any matter. For someone that valued self-control and discipline it was certainly a tick for her everytime Elyss invaded the same space that she occupied.

At the same time Elyss had not said her name so as far as she was concerned there was no need to be involved. Hovering off to the wayside while keeping her unimpressed gaze on the barbarian of a captain and seeing what she wanted from her girlfriend.

ASPIRING PARAGON | END POST

You Spin Me Right 'Round, Baby (Elyss/Shishiyuki/Makoto) Gamma_Signature
You Spin Me Right 'Round, Baby (Elyss/Shishiyuki/Makoto) CHARACTER_LISTYou Spin Me Right 'Round, Baby (Elyss/Shishiyuki/Makoto) GRAPHICS_THREADYou Spin Me Right 'Round, Baby (Elyss/Shishiyuki/Makoto) TIMELINE_THREAD
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
You Spin Me Right 'Round, Baby (Elyss/Shishiyuki/Makoto) Left_bar_bleue0/0You Spin Me Right 'Round, Baby (Elyss/Shishiyuki/Makoto) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Sep 04, 2022 8:30 am

Elyss Kishimoto | Red

Ah! There she is. And, of course, Makoto is here too. That's fine. Elyss had thoughts going through her head about that woman. Maybe she'll find a need to say them soon. Though, she should focus on the more important reasons for being here. The words are already coming out of her mouth as she neared.

"Oi. Your paperwork is done. Ya know, holding a pen when your fingers are supposed to be shattered is a daunting task."

Flexing her hand, Elyss couldn't help but shrug her shoulders. Doing a lot in her state is supposed to be daunting. Yet, here she stands attempting to do more harm than good because she wants to. However, that just leaves another thing to talk about with Shishiyuki being a member of her Division. Unfortunately, Elyss has other things on her mind.

"Oh! And I've been practicing that spin thing you do. Ya know, I'm always dealing with all these powerful people, and it's not like I'm just unable to keep up, but everyone always has some sort of super move up their sleeves. It's frustrating, not having my own, that is. I could use some advice."

Her eyes wander over to Makoto again, questioning whether Shishiyuki had taught the other anything about whatever that spiraling energy fist thing is.

END POST | Red

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
You Spin Me Right 'Round, Baby (Elyss/Shishiyuki/Makoto) Left_bar_bleue16000/1You Spin Me Right 'Round, Baby (Elyss/Shishiyuki/Makoto) Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Sun Sep 04, 2022 8:40 am

KOIZUMI SHISHIYUKI

"Splendid. I look forward to serving under you."

Shishiyuki smiled at that, quite genuinely looking forward to the opportunity. To push herself, to travel, to be of genuine use rather than simply sit idly as some ideal of noble blood. As Elyss continued, she thought briefly about what she'd said. It was, frankly, exactly what she might have wished to hear. If Elyss attempted to replicate Kyokushuretsu Kongou Ken's secrets, that was simply all the more reason for Shishiyuki to develop new ones. To inspire a golden age of hakuda simply by unveiling her own creations would be spectacular, in her eyes.

"If I am being frank, my Kyokushuretsu Kongou Ken is a style that was developed for only my own use. It relies on the nature of my reiatsu, spiralling endlessly. That rotation is key to my very being, something I need not even think about. You could replicate it, certainly, but more worthwhile would be to look at your own, how it moves, and to hone your abilities through that. I would gladly offer my advice there, however, and I have walked many pupils through that before."

Some might have thought it was simply being overenthusiastic for the sake of a superior, but nothing could have been further from the truth. Shishiyuki simply loved her art, loved to see others develop as she herself did. This was no different.

END POST | ON MY HONOR
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Sep 04, 2022 9:27 am

Elyss Kishimoto | Red

"Everything has a basis, and if I can get the knack for such by trying to mimic someone else, then I can easily learn something unique to myself."

However, that response felt a bit rejecting. With a sudden frown, Elyss turned away, her posture crumbling as she bent her knees and body. Her right arm came up, a fist formed as her other hand hovered over it. Slowly, she began gathering energy to her fist, her body tensing. In a similar fashion to Shishiyuki, it looked as if said energy began to spin around her fist, a groggy attempt. That red energy that detailed Elyss seemed to refuse the spinning motion, growing more and more cloudy as more energy piled around her fist. Then, Elyss punched, her fist sailing out, the energy about it flying free and slamming into a dummy not too far away. Nothing happened at first, but then, suddenly, that dummy began to quiver and deform until it popped like a balloon, splinters flying.

"My energy seems to hate the idea of spinning. It seems to purposely fight against me when I try it. Every time I throw a punch, it just comes out and causes anything it touches to aggressively explode."

Relaxing herself, Elyss stood straight, holding onto her wrist as her right hand shook, an obvious sign that her example bothered her still wounded appendage. With a sigh, she gave Shishiyuki a look, her brow rising as she changed topics.

"With that said, I've been told I need to catch up on my Acadamy stuff, so wanna be my personal tutor or something?"

END POST | Red

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Sep 04, 2022 9:36 am

KOIZUMI SHISHIYUKI

"Certainly, but you wouldn't wish to constrict your own development by conforming to an unnatural style. That will only hold you back."

The explosive nature of Elyss' energy was interesting to Shishiyuki, though she wasn't the sort to begin crafting theories or the like based on a single example. It would take ample time before she could give any genuine input on the matter. But it seemed Elyss already knew that, and had anticipated it.

"Tutoring? Certainly. So long as you do not require any assistance in zanjutsu, I will gladly teach you whatever you need."

She left out any particular suggestions of zanjutsu instructors. After all, most of them were ones she felt would be a bit awkward, for one reason or another.

END POST | ON MY HONOR
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Sep 04, 2022 9:43 am

Elyss Kishimoto | Red

Zanjutsu? Mmm... Would Shishiyuki even want to bother with that? No one wants to bother with that, not even Elyss. However, with that settled, that left Elyss with another thing that needs to be discussed. Sheesh. A lot of things she has to do. Even when injured, a Captain simply cannot slow down. With someone who can help her in the more combative requirements of the Academy, that leaves Elyss needing someone with more historical and knowledge-based teaching. Slowly, her gaze wandered back to Makoto.

"Yo, Makoto," She called out, turning herself and walking over. "I need to ask you for some help."

This ought to be good.

END POST | Red

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
You Spin Me Right 'Round, Baby (Elyss/Shishiyuki/Makoto) Left_bar_bleue999999/999999You Spin Me Right 'Round, Baby (Elyss/Shishiyuki/Makoto) Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Sep 04, 2022 9:53 am
You Spin Me Right 'Round, Baby (Elyss/Shishiyuki/Makoto) Header2

MAKOTO ARIMA

She remained relatively disinterested in the situation up to this point and frankly would've been more content to stand here doing her own thing. Her own grasp of jinzen and focus well enough that the hand which was lazily resting on the hilt of her zanpakuto was enough for her to hear the voice of Shimsensoka in her head and have a brief chat with the spirit.

"Hmm?"

Unimpressed red eyes snapped back to reality and glanced around. Shishiyuki was still in the same spot but there was a broken dummy off to the side. Makoto's escape into jinzen made her senses dull to the woman's actions which lead to the broken dummy.

"Arima."

First things first, correct Elyss that they were not close enough that she wanted to hear her first name from the captain's mouth and secondly.

"What help would a captain need from a vice-captain, aren't you a league above me already?"

ASPIRING PARAGON | END POST

You Spin Me Right 'Round, Baby (Elyss/Shishiyuki/Makoto) Gamma_Signature
You Spin Me Right 'Round, Baby (Elyss/Shishiyuki/Makoto) CHARACTER_LISTYou Spin Me Right 'Round, Baby (Elyss/Shishiyuki/Makoto) GRAPHICS_THREADYou Spin Me Right 'Round, Baby (Elyss/Shishiyuki/Makoto) TIMELINE_THREAD
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Sep 04, 2022 2:33 pm

Elyss Kishimoto | Red

"Well, I wouldn't say it matters what rank one is. You can always learn something from anyone, even the lowliest of men, Vice-Captain Arima."

Elyss has always been bad with titles. Even Murasaki suffers from Elyss' lack of professionalism. However, she is the type to correct herself in the moment. It's hard to tell if she'll remember down the line. Though, she's not here to go back and forth about pointless matters such as names, titles, and philosophy.

"I need your help. Shishiyuki agreed to help me with training, but I also need someone who knows a lot about the intricates of the Gotei, someone capable of, you know, helping with the history lessons and such."

It's becoming a bit clear what Elyss wants to ask, but it's strange. She's finding it hard to really come out with the question. Maybe it's because of how the two women have gotten along in the past. Some would say this would never work. It's an accident waiting to happen, but isn't that the reason it would work? Elyss doesn't need someone she's particularly friends with to help her. She needs someone who'll tell her how it is and make sure she does things the right way. It just so happens that somebody is right in front of her.

END POST | Red

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum