Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Liberation and Joy (Helle/Inanna) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Liberation and Joy (Helle/Inanna) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Liberation and Joy (Helle/Inanna) - Page 3 Empty Re: Liberation and Joy (Helle/Inanna)

Fri Sep 09, 2022 5:27 pm
Liberation and Joy (Helle/Inanna) - Page 3 MkZ52R7

HELLE ARMSTRONG | STERNRITTER DIRECTOR

"Why, of course! We can stop anywhere you want, and you can order whatever you'd like."

Helle has no reason to deny Inanna anything. Would she have liked to be told no? Why, she actually hates being told no. Ever since then, she's hated being told no. Even if knowing that one cannot have everything, she'll try her best to give Inanna anything. For some reason, she just wants to see the young girl smile, and why should someone as prestige as herself hold anything back when it comes to her aims?

She can tell something anyway. Inanna is sure to come up with something fun that'll make any expanse worth it.

END POST
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Liberation and Joy (Helle/Inanna) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Liberation and Joy (Helle/Inanna) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Liberation and Joy (Helle/Inanna) - Page 3 Empty Re: Liberation and Joy (Helle/Inanna)

Fri Sep 09, 2022 5:41 pm
Liberation and Joy (Helle/Inanna) - Page 3 Header4

INANNA KISHAR | TWINKLE VANILLA?

Helle really knew what to say to psyche her up. If that wasn't "freedom" she didn't know what was, right? Go anywhere and get anything? That was her favourite and so she put her diary down and got up to run off into Ninsianna's room to start fishing through her clothes and find a shirt and some shorts that were nice and casual, the most appropriate outfit for a day out!

It did take her a little bit longer while she tried to figure out which she wanted to wear of the combinations but after about five minutes she emerged with a brush trying to get through her bed hair and neaten it.

"How do I look, Helle?"

Wings of Friendship | END POST

Liberation and Joy (Helle/Inanna) - Page 3 Gamma_Signature
Liberation and Joy (Helle/Inanna) - Page 3 CHARACTER_LISTLiberation and Joy (Helle/Inanna) - Page 3 GRAPHICS_THREADLiberation and Joy (Helle/Inanna) - Page 3 TIMELINE_THREAD
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Liberation and Joy (Helle/Inanna) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Liberation and Joy (Helle/Inanna) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fri Sep 09, 2022 5:46 pm

Well, that excitement brought out a silent giggle from Helle. She did not expect Inanna's personality to change as it did, but she is glad the girl has found some pep to her step. Waiting proved trivial, and Inanna did not leave the blonde waiting long before appearing again.

"You look stupendous, dear. Perfect for our day."

Maybe a bit too grandiose, but Helle was always the sort for being big with her words. Why not though? Inanna isn't someone that Helle needs to be some upstanding leader to. They're both just people aiming for a day to remember, and that's why Helle ignored her own physical limits to rise and put on a pretty smile. The door looked far, but Helle made her way with her own pep.

"The sun rises and falls at its own whim, so let us be on our way."

END POST
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Liberation and Joy (Helle/Inanna) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Liberation and Joy (Helle/Inanna) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Fri Sep 09, 2022 5:59 pm

"Alright, alright. Hey, you can lean on me if you want too while we go. I promise I'm actually stronger than I look."

Inanna wasn't blind to the trouble walking and she wanted to help, even if it might've been a bit awkward she was sure that she could maybe support Helle by sticking to her waist or maybe she could give her the atma vatou her mum helped her make which let her fly with ease and then she could hover!

"Hey, what's your favourite food, Helle? I don't know what mine is, I really like a lot of them but Mum has this thing she makes sometimes but I can't say the name properly and it's really good so maybe that. I dunno otherwise."

Liberation and Joy (Helle/Inanna) - Page 3 CHARACTER_LISTLiberation and Joy (Helle/Inanna) - Page 3 GRAPHICS_THREADLiberation and Joy (Helle/Inanna) - Page 3 TIMELINE_THREAD
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Sep 09, 2022 6:34 pm

"I am fine."

If there's something Helle personally dislikes, it's having to rely on others for basic tasks. Her days in a wheelchair were nothing but dreadful. She's a big girl. She can do this much, at least. Burdening Inanna is not something she particularly desires. Besides, it is easier to talk when neither are exerting themselves.

"Hmm... Favorite food? I am afraid I do not have anything I particularly enjoy more than the other. Maybe I've had whatever it was your mom had made. Her cooking is always a pleasant treat."

They had somehow ended up on the street at this point, the crowd seemingly moving away from them like a repelled wave as they went, the reason painfully obvious. That just leaves Inanna the lookout, for it is up to her to find something she wished to participate in.

END POST
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Sep 10, 2022 5:21 am

Well that was okay too. Inanna always spoke before she acted, it was a good thing that she took a moment afterwards to consider why Helle said no. She probably would've said no as well which means she couldn't be upset about not being able to help.

"Hey, that's a lie. I mean I don't have a favourite but I don't like the taste of white chocolate but I really love chocolate."

Inanna called her out on her statement that she apparently liked them all equally to have no preference. She'd fish the truth out of her somehow while looking out for something to do. Helle's clothes looked kinda plain didn't they? So did her's too and that's where she came up with an idea.

"Helle, you wanna go get something to eat. Maybe something breakfast-y and then we can go clothes shopping."

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:38 pm

"Mmm... I was always taught to never be overly picky, so I suppose nothing has ever left me dissatisfied."

Unable to share the notion of having tastes, Helle found herself incapable of preferring one option over another. That is why Inanna taking control of the situation proved best. Even the suggestion of clothe shopping helped. It would give them something to do after their meal. However, what brought that on? Helle hoped Inanna didn't think her outfit dingy. She found it simple and neat.

"There are plenty of shops to choose from. We can search them all one by one until satisfied."

END POST
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Sep 10, 2022 9:34 pm

The woman's preference for nothing was a little strange to Inanna like how could a person not have a favourite food!? Also how could that favourite food not be chocolate or something sweet? The kid just didn't get it but there wasn't time to linger on that when the danava was already trying to figure out all the things they could do.

"Well how about we get something like eggs? They're kinda tasty and we can get hot chocolate too with it. Then it'll be really yum."

With breakfast sorted in her head she was hoping that Helle had a good idea of what to do about getting this food because her sense of direction was awful. Roaming around without any clue of where she was, something far to common a thing to occur for Inanna but she wouldn't tell you that.

"I think we just pick a random clothes store, it's fun if we do that and have to pick from there. It's like a game."

She grinned to herself with that idea. This was turning out pretty great when she had someone to hang out with.

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Sep 11, 2022 10:08 am

Eggs? Somewhat basic. Though, whichever place they find suitable will surely have more than eggs on the menu. The thought of only eggs, fashioned in multiple ways, did having a childish appeal to it. Surely something Helle's little companion would come up with on the fly.

"Yes. Yes. Let's make a game out of it. We'll count to three as we walk by buildings and whichever is number three, we'll enter and see what they have in store."

END POST
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Sep 11, 2022 10:56 am

"Hey, that's a good idea. Hopefully it's a good one that we land on. How's this place?"

She pointed at a spot which looked like a little cafe, it looked like they served breakfast too and hot drinks so hot chocolate was definitely on the table for the two of them. It was hard enough to remember that Helle had a bit of trouble walking and Inanna resisted the impulse to grab her and pull her along like she might've her mother.

"What do you want to eat? You have to pick though, I'm not picking for you."

The danava asserted, eager to see Helle show some kind of preference towards a specific dish though maybe they could end up standing here forever from the woman's indecisiveness.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum