Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2422, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2422, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Members of the Season: Ame no Ko and Iori --- Character of the Season: Liltotto Lamperd --- Romance of the Season: Alastair and Reida --- Application of the Season: Al'in mir Azizi --- Fight Thread of the Season: Cry! Fight! Stand Tall! Captain of the Fourth! --- Social Thread of the Season: In the Cradle of Civilization ---
Go down
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Seasoned Member
Joined : 2021-06-04
Posts : 1592

Member Info
Platinum Points:
If You Want to See Some Action [Open] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0If You Want to See Some Action [Open] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

If You Want to See Some Action [Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: If You Want to See Some Action [Open]

Tue Sep 20, 2022 10:13 am
If You Want to See Some Action [Open] - Page 2 HEADER_sample-80ecafdf36bea8c1f09db8bf2450f691

Those Katar barely scratched the man’s body, Tch she should have expected. But she DID still manage to do what the katar’s REAL function was. To splash the man’s back with a hot mess of her Red Reishi. And what SHOULD have been a proper drenching in her blood from before simply turned into a light splashing thanks to his Reiryoku burning up. If nothing else, she could be thankful that she was no pushover. Ichigo could probably wipe out the damn city if he put his all into it, more than that. But SHE wasn’t THAT far behind him! Some of her blood managed to get through and splash over his body, much more of it managing to spatter over the ground . Not nearly as much as she’d have liked, but enough blood that it would promptly start seething through his body. In her vollstandig, that blood was going at high speed, seething through his skin and getting into his flesh at a rampant pace on it's path to zombify him: frankly the only real hope she had at this point, especially seeing the barest scratch her spirit weapons had managed.

And then she felt it.
An attack that frankly, it didn’t matter for dick if she was fast enough to react to it. IT was BIG, and unfortunately… she couldn’t even spare an instant to think about blocking it. Too much hollow energy. Big Picture. This guy had to go down, and frankly, even if she had the time to switch to Blut Vene. Her body was practically a wet paper bag. She’d stop almost none of it. But that didn’t mean she was helpless.

Blood Path

The blood that was strewn on the ground wasn’t for nothing. And rather than a rail of reishi, a zigzagging path around the Arrancar promptly shot Giselle around Ichigo, cleanly out of the way of his sudden retaliation. Using EVERY tool at her disposal she managed to hit a speed that Ichigo might even acknowledge.

But she didn’t attack.
In fact, when she arrived at her destination to Ichigo’s side, her throat was open, slit by her own katar as a mix of blood and red reishi would gush out. Spraying the man’s lower body, but frankly, MOSTLY the floor beneath them. Which would bloom in a familiar shape. One that might bring Ichigo back…..back to when he once stood side by side with one of his friends during the wars. A bright red quincy star, formed by the blood and Red Reishi she’d scattered on the floor. She couldn’t say the words with her throat open, her healing wasn’t split-second fast. But she settled for mouthing the words.

Rot Sprenger (Red Explosion)

Under normal circumstances, Sprenger converted any and all spirit energy within it’s range into a violent pillar-like explosion. But she was using her Red Reishi, and her blood as an additional catalyst to try and add kick to the spell. It was shittily put together, not nearly the kind of big whoppin explosion she could normally produce with this spell, but well. There wasn’t enough time to set that shit up against Ichigo. Rather than pure reishi, a geyser of blood erupted from the area around them, a bright red plume which exploded upward into the Arrancar from below. If she’d had time to actually make this a proper spell, it might have done some serious damage and driven blood deep into his body all in one go. But thrown together as it was, it would still accomplish her goal: to absolutely SATURATE the man in her blood, and rob him of any chance to simply BURN all of it away with his reiryoku.

She HAD to turn him into a zombie. There was no other way to make a dent on this fucker. And even then she was kinda fucked. He wouldn’t stay a zombie together, she had to think of something that would put him down until the others could show up. That one Getsuga had put more than enough drive into her, as no doubt it would plow through so much of the city all at once. This wasn’t just about surviving, this fucker was gonna wreck the whole damn city and Kill everyone still in it! The people, and the CITY that had given her daughter hope!

She had to win.
She HAD to win.
SHE HAD TO WIN!
Gamma
Gamma
Verified Female, PH Certified
Joined : 2016-02-15
Posts : 4179
Age : 22
Location : Good Question.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
If You Want to See Some Action [Open] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999If You Want to See Some Action [Open] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

If You Want to See Some Action [Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: If You Want to See Some Action [Open]

Tue Sep 20, 2022 11:12 am
If You Want to See Some Action [Open] - Page 2 Header10

SOPHIE GEISLEITT

Things like this required preparation and if one suspected that one of the Albedochiffren admins would show up as a first responder then they would be sorely disappointed as she had organised members of her sector to arrange and acquire appropriate ginto to stockpile nearby the fighting while the two sternritter engaged. It was an attempt to offer a spot for troops to gather resources to retailiate but she had hardly expected the sudden spike in reiatsu from afar which interrupted her barking of orders to the subordinates.

Calling her spirit weapon to begin attacking one of the nearby crates of ginto and have the tiny swarm of spheres thoroughly break its contents. All that reiryoku was gathered into the ginto she had in her palm which was ready to break from overload with all the reiryoku infused into it.

A quick hirenkyaku to launch herself into the air and take aim at the Getsuga Tenshou which threatened the lives of those within the City of Lights and its infrastructure.

"Gegenwirkung."

It was an elaborate spell but achieved a simple result, the ginto that exploded into a glistening blue streak of light would impact the menacing red wave before enveloping and harmlessly making both spells dissipate into loose reishi. It was the best she really had to offer to negate such an attack but as she fell back down to the ground her eyes did settle on the demolished crate and broken ginto littering the ground.

All that to cancel out one attack of his, what kind of monster was this? It was for that reason that she changed her tact and ordered them all to retreat and try to plan a different strategy.

Tldr: Sophie cancels out the getsuga tenshou to avoid collateral and retreats to plan a different strategy because Gamma isn't going to make this a 3v1.

ALBEDOCHIFFREN ADMIN | END POST

__________________
If You Want to See Some Action [Open] - Page 2 Gamma_Signature
If You Want to See Some Action [Open] - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTIf You Want to See Some Action [Open] - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADIf You Want to See Some Action [Open] - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :
Joined : 2010-06-26
Posts : 2900
Age : 30
Location : Existence

Member Info
Platinum Points:
If You Want to See Some Action [Open] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0If You Want to See Some Action [Open] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

If You Want to See Some Action [Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: If You Want to See Some Action [Open]

Tue Sep 20, 2022 12:54 pm
If You Want to See Some Action [Open] - Page 2 Nc14v0I

SOLOMON RICHTER | STERNRITTER


Solomon was furious. There was no denying it. This man had stepped foot into their city, providing no explanation as to why he did so. He despised his own shortcoming as a warrior, despised that he was not yet strong enough to be a true threat, to cut Ichigo down and prevent chaos that might well pour over into the city.

The Getsuga Tenshou that he had unleashed had felt so potent that, were it not for the assistance of Sophie and her troops, the collateral damage would have neen immense. To be certain, Solomon had not an inkling why this man was so hellbent on entering the city he sincerely hoped he could his true home, nor did he know what it was this man desired.

No matter what it was, there no was reason to jeopardize the lives of countless people! His body, which temporarily needed a spell due to how much speed he exerted, slowly but surely found itself ignited with fury. Gripping his hand around the hilt of Keraunos, Solomon watched as Sophie retreated along with her troops, gazing at the large crater. Honestly, he knew there was a chance Giselle and him might not win, that the two of them would not suffice in the face of a monster like this.

Any sane soldier would've ran away to look for reinforcements or stayed right where he stood. He was not so sound of mind, truth be told. He had made it this far in search of a bright future, of learning to break free of his own shackles, and to befriend his peers in the future. And so, he stepped forward. He marched, and kept on marching.

He stepped towards that battlefield, walking close enough that he could be heard, but not so far in that he would be caught within the crossfire. Solomon might well have been marching into the jaws of death, and perhaps Ichigo would attack him if he got the idea the young man wanted to attack. Truth is... he didn't want to attack. He wanted an answer. No, he demanded to know what was so important to him that it meant risking the lives of others? If he couldn't get an answer, he was uncertain he could hold himself back from just going in.

"What here is so important that you would risk the lives of innocent people!? What is it that you desire that you would risk destroying our city!? Answer me! No matter how much you desire to have it, why not take this battle elsewhere! I don't doubt Giselle could kick your ass, but I won't stand to see our people get killed over it!" Solomon roared out, using every resource to make sure his voice echoed out enough that it could at least be heard.

What would he do if he didn't receive an answer? Well, at that point, he couldn't quite say. He was being foolishly optimistic. He didn't care. He readied his body, set his feet in motion, ready to burst the moment he got the idea Ichigo might come racing in to take him out. He was almost expecting to be ignored, but it was worth a shot.

fuck you| End Post



Last edited by Iori on Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

__________________
If You Want to See Some Action [Open] - Page 2 Pbucket
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love
Joined : 2017-05-11
Posts : 4799
Age : 26
Location : The beach :)

Member Info
Platinum Points:
If You Want to See Some Action [Open] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1If You Want to See Some Action [Open] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

If You Want to See Some Action [Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: If You Want to See Some Action [Open]

Tue Sep 20, 2022 2:00 pm
If You Want to See Some Action [Open] - Page 2 29Qk1LX

KUROSAKI ICHIGO

The sight of a familiar Quincy technique certainly made Ichigo's eyes narrow ever so slightly. Did this woman think of herself as even a fraction of the warrior that Uryu had been? No, she wasn't even close. As the blood-red reishi exploded around Ichigo, and he felt the acidic nature of it touch onto his hierro, he simply scowled all the more. He didn't really know what her intention was, but he didn't care, either. He could keep most attacks at bay for a long time, but he wasn't such an idiot that he'd simply let something like this stay on top of him.

"Getsuga..."

Ichigo didn't care what the other one was saying, and he raised his sword upward with both hands this time. The questions he was asking were trivial, inconsequential. What he was here for was worth infinitely more than everyone in this city. He had already chosen to walk this path, and he wouldn't step away from it now. If he was to bring her back, then he would do anything to reach that goal.

"Tenshou!"

Unlike the previous Getsuga Tenshou, this one was not simply thrown out with one hand, nor with a half-hearted call of its name. Ichigo swung toward the ground below with a genuine effort now, the energy hitting the ground below before shooting out in all directions, wild and uncontained. Ichigo was all but consumed by the colossal wave of energy pouring out, but that was exactly what he wanted, the overwhelming energy burning away not only any impurities, but even a layer or two of his own hierro. After all, the attack was coming from below, and this trash seemed all too pleased to stand close to him. Only after the immense wave of energy had subsided did he stand upright, his regenerative capabilities healing the parts of him that had been more significantly seared away by his own attack as the hierro began to re-layer itself. At least the blood wasn't an issue now.

END POST | CENTER OF ATTRACTION
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Seasoned Member
Joined : 2021-06-04
Posts : 1592

Member Info
Platinum Points:
If You Want to See Some Action [Open] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0If You Want to See Some Action [Open] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

If You Want to See Some Action [Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: If You Want to See Some Action [Open]

Tue Sep 20, 2022 2:50 pm
If You Want to See Some Action [Open] - Page 2 HEADER_sample-80ecafdf36bea8c1f09db8bf2450f691

She was already pushed to her limit.
Blut Artorie to make her stronger and faster.
Hirenkyaku to give herself a chance at dodging.
Vollstandig to make herself stronger and faster.
Blood path to try and get close to daring upon his own speed.
Her Rot Sprenger in an attempt to hurt him.

And with all of that effort, she'd managed to..... force him to bother trying.. To squeeze out SOME modicum of effort from the man. If there was ANYTHING that saved Giselle from being obliterated, it was that brief delay in the man's attack. That declaration.
She had nothing that could block it.
Not only would trying to absorb it fail, but it would probably destroy her body instantly.
Flight was, shamefully, her only option. The blood around them propelled her at great speeds, but frankly, the sheer all-encompasing range of the attackmade it too much. In that split second, she raced between Ichigo and Solomon, slamming her body into the man mid-hirenkyaku, to try and launch the both of them as far away from that oncoming rush of energy as she could. And at the same time, just pumping as MUCH of her Reiryoku as she could possibly muster into a tangible form. Mustering EVERY source of Energy available, that WASN'T the air lousy with arrancar energy.

All of the energy condensed into a blade. A shape she pulled from the very depths of her soul. From her memories of his Majesty. And with all that energy, she struck against the incoming blast. A feeble attempt at minimizing the damage to herself and her fellow Sternritter. With almost every shred of energy she could muster, she managed not to be insantly obliterated by the oncoming flood. As strong, and as great as the power she mustered was, if by some sliver of a chance she somehow managed to even slow the energy rushing in directly at them, there was more to flood in around them, and as the force and the fury of the attack around them finally settled, for all intents and purposes, Giselle would be a mess.

By the sheer simple grace that it was not a directed attack pointed squarely at her, she managed not to lose any limbs. But it was a hollow advantage. Large chunks of flesh were missing or charred across her frame. Her arms, and the blade that had contained her cumulative might and will, was a crackling broken hunk of Reiryoku that was already starting to fall to pieces, most of the flesh on her arms was gone, or flaking away, bones fully exposed on MOST of where her skin used to be. Her body riddled with charred or missing chunks. Having hoped that she could take the brunt of the damage in Solo's place.

She crumpled to the ground, without even the dignity to have enough strength in her arms to keep herself from falling facefirst into the rubble beneath her.

It had taken all she had not to simply be erased.

And now she had nothing left to give.

She failed.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :
Joined : 2010-06-26
Posts : 2900
Age : 30
Location : Existence

Member Info
Platinum Points:
If You Want to See Some Action [Open] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0If You Want to See Some Action [Open] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

If You Want to See Some Action [Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: If You Want to See Some Action [Open]

Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:16 pm
If You Want to See Some Action [Open] - Page 2 Nc14v0I

SOLOMON RICHTER | STERNRITTER


As expected, Solomon received no answer, which elevated his anger beyond the point of no return. Pressing his finger towards the sanrei glove, Solomon was prepared to enter Letz Stil until those iconic words were uttered once more. Getsuga... Tenshou. At that moment, the young sternritter was rendered speechless. He had tensed his body up to jump away, to attempt another thunderous burst... only to feel Giselle slamming into him, aiming to protect him from the terrible wave of destruction Ichigo had unleashed while launching a last-ditch effort, an attempt to minimize the damage.

Solomon's body was sent flying along with her own. He tried to gather his momentum but the slam had forced him to play to the tune of the air as he was forced back several meters from where he once was. Activating blut vene, he did the best he could to actually try and make sure wherever he landed, he wasn't unable to move after this. The force of her slam along with the concussive force of Ichigo's energy had rattled his body, rendering him temporarily immobile.

Even with blut in play, his body still cried out in pain from the collective force. A terrible cough followed as he gazed around in the aftermath of it all. Gazing around, what met his eyes was the grotesque sight of Giselle's charred and bloodied form laying on the ground.

Solomon might well have thought her dead, if not for the faint flickers of energy. However, it was clear she could no longer go on right now. She had been the first to fall, had used all she had to save him and everyone else from suffering a fatal blow. Would she die before he had even got the chance to introduce himself? Would this city even exist after today? Would he exist? Had they truly been so inconsequential in the face of this monster and what he desired?

He hated it. It could not end this way. No one here was worth more than what he wanted. That man's appearance would be etched into his memory. Forcing his body to rise up from the rubble, Solomon held his sword at his side, screaming in frustration. Dammit! He wanted to kill him!

He wanted to show him the same level of ruthlessness he had shown Giselle. Was there truly nothing he could do? Solomon didn't want Gigi's selfless act to be meaningless. If he stepped in right now, he would die. He knew that. He had to stand still. He could not go in.

"Dammit! Dammit! Dammit!"

Voicing his anger, Solomon's body remained tensed. He didn't know what to do, really. Not even his Letz could close the gap between them.

what can I do?| End Post



Last edited by Iori on Tue Sep 20, 2022 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

__________________
If You Want to See Some Action [Open] - Page 2 Pbucket
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love
Joined : 2017-05-11
Posts : 4799
Age : 26
Location : The beach :)

Member Info
Platinum Points:
If You Want to See Some Action [Open] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1If You Want to See Some Action [Open] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

If You Want to See Some Action [Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: If You Want to See Some Action [Open]

Tue Sep 20, 2022 5:10 pm
If You Want to See Some Action [Open] - Page 2 29Qk1LX

KUROSAKI ICHIGO

Taking a breath to center himself, Ichigo's eyes turned once more toward the direction of the energy he was seeking. Another Ring of the Dead in his grasp. Once more, he simply began to walk forward, sword now held firmly in one hand rather than simply dragging across the ground. As he moved on, however, his eyes moved briefly to the blonde young man that had already fled once before. Standing there with his blade held up, unwilling to go in and fight even after his ally had taken a blow for him...

It made Ichigo sick.

"If that screaming is all you can do for her, you may as well just die."

But Ichigo wouldn't be the one to kill him. If the young man didn't get in his way, there wasn't any reason to waste the effort. It seemed like he understood just how outmatched he was, regardless.

Once more, the former Hero of Karakura stepped slowly, surely toward the center of the City of Lights.

END POST | CENTER OF ATTRACTION
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :
Joined : 2010-06-26
Posts : 2900
Age : 30
Location : Existence

Member Info
Platinum Points:
If You Want to See Some Action [Open] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0If You Want to See Some Action [Open] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

If You Want to See Some Action [Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: If You Want to See Some Action [Open]

Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:40 pm
If You Want to See Some Action [Open] - Page 2 Nc14v0I

SOLOMON RICHTER | STERNRITTER


Solomon would have stayed where he was if Ichigo kept moving forward. If he had offered no words if he had said nothing at all, Solomon would've remained beside Giselle, waiting patiently until reinforcements came...

If that screaming is all you can do for her, you may as well just die.

That was all he needed to turn around with perhaps the coldest gaze he could offer to any man in existence. He had merely wanted to ensure that Giselle's effort had not been in vain, that he hadn't foolishly rushed to his death bed. It wasn't even a matter of pride that bothered him, really. Solomon knew his strengths and his limits.

He was not so foolish as to get riled up by that. It was the cold precision of his words that angered him the most, as if he had not just cut this woman down without mercy, as if he didn't understand what she had intended to when she pushed him out of the way. That was unforgivable in his eyes. In that next moment, reishi thundered around his entire frame, causing the rubble to float in the air.

Don't Move.

Solomon stepped directly before Ichigo's path. His spirit weapon pulsating violently as he stood before him, azure eyes now lit ablaze with rage.

"Giselle risked her life to ensure that I didn't die just now, that this city wasn't laid to waste as a result of your actions! Don't you dare act as if I don't want to strike you down where you stand, to leave you in the same state she's in right now! I just wanted her sacrifice to mean something, but to hell with this..."

Solomon's Sanrei glove began to radiate as a fierce blaze of unrestrained energy enveloped his entire body. Lightning whipped around him until it slowly dissipated. The left side of his body now resembling something akin to a dragon, his left arm emitting an dark blue aura. He had entered Letz Stil, unable to contain his anger, to bear the weight of cowardice.

"The thought of letting you get what you want makes me sick. Even if I survived, I wouldn't live with myself knowing I let a monster like you waltz on by and take what you wanted."

Using Hirenkyaku, Solomon burst forth, swinging his sword forward in rapid succession, his blade ravenously collecting reishi from his surroundings. In the next moment, several blades of lightning thundered toward Ichigo. However the attack was handled, Solomon prepared himself to move, to match his movement with his eyes, knowing this might well do little to stop him. Even so...

He would go beyond his limits, keep fighting, keep striking, doing anything to stop this man from reaching what he sought. He couldn't let this bastard walk by without answering for his actions.

stand up, be strong| End Post



Last edited by Iori on Wed Sep 21, 2022 9:03 am; edited 1 time in total

__________________
If You Want to See Some Action [Open] - Page 2 Pbucket
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk
Joined : 2016-01-20
Posts : 3490
Age : 22

Member Info
Platinum Points:
If You Want to See Some Action [Open] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999If You Want to See Some Action [Open] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

If You Want to See Some Action [Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: If You Want to See Some Action [Open]

Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:02 pm
If You Want to See Some Action [Open] - Page 2 EZID0uM

KOKUTO ROOKS

Fear was not something he had felt for a long, long time.

And now, it gripped his heart like a vice. The siren startled him, but then he felt the wave of power erupt through the City of Lights. At first, he was helping evacuate everyone around him, trying to get them as far away as possible. He felt the presence of the other members, he felt the clash of power that tried to resist the overwhelming force. Now, it was his turn as he made his way to ground zero. Rummaging through his pocket, he pulled out his phone, and sent a simple message to Ichijou, back in Karakura.

The city is under attack. If you don't hear from me after this is all over, I love you, Ichi.

His hand trembled as he sent it, sliding the device back in his pocket as he ran. He swallowed the lump that formed in his throat as he moved, calming down as best he could. Immediately, his energy flared up, and a layer of near transparent wine-red armor raced to life around his body. He wasn't capable of moving at Mach speeds, but, as long as he could hit his target, he didn't need to.

He brought two hands above his head leaping a short distance into the air as he fell into line where the lone Arrancar was, before slamming down with every ounce of his strength, intent on dealing some damage to his head, whether it be to disorient him or potentially outright shatter his skull. Heating up his energy as he swung, Kokuto unleashed a brief wave of fire from behind him to push him forward, giving him more momentum to go forward and land next to Solomon. He only had these words for him as he landed, summoning a jagged sword to his hand, his fingers coiled around the handle tight enough to make his knuckles turn white.

"Don't talk, just fight."

FEAR WILL NOT STOP ME
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love
Joined : 2017-05-11
Posts : 4799
Age : 26
Location : The beach :)

Member Info
Platinum Points:
If You Want to See Some Action [Open] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1If You Want to See Some Action [Open] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

If You Want to See Some Action [Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: If You Want to See Some Action [Open]

Tue Sep 20, 2022 11:24 pm
If You Want to See Some Action [Open] - Page 2 29Qk1LX

KUROSAKI ICHIGO

On one hand, Ichigo felt some faint degree of respect for the young man that had suddenly decided to stand in his way again. On the other hand, he wasn't particularly forgiving. He'd already made it clear that anyone who stood in his way was asking for trouble, and he might have simply tried to cut Solomon in half with one swing were it not for this newcomer to the battle.

He had to admit, the approach of leaping right toward him was bold, and Ichigo even took a quick, measured step backward to avoid being struck. It wasn't necessarily difficult to evade at his speed, but at the same time, he'd at least stepped backward, even if only once. Well, that wouldn't happen again. Ichigo could certainly tell that this new one wasn't the same, and he could tell that the blonde one had just made himself drastically more dangerous. Raising one hand, Ichigo ran it briefly over his zanpakuto before pointing it at the two figures in front of him, the smallest trickle of blood briefly oozing out before the wound healed itself once again. Each droplet coalesced in his palm, before drawing in a violent crimson energy that pulsed and flickered with untold power. If they wanted to push him, so be it.

"Gran Rey Cero."

Pointing his finger toward them both, the cero flew forward, a high-speed projectile that would undoubtedly cause extreme damage to whatever happened to be in its path. Naturally, that included the two of them, but that was assuming either of them was unable to avoid it. It had been relatively telegraphed, after all, and Ichigo was fully tensed and ready to react to any incoming attack. Just because he had lost all drive, and all sense of self, that certainly didn't mean that he was unable to react properly on the battlefield.

END POST | CENTER OF ATTRACTION
Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum