Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
NIce To Meetcha! [Asami, Nao] Left_bar_bleue999999/999999NIce To Meetcha! [Asami, Nao] Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

NIce To Meetcha! [Asami, Nao] Empty NIce To Meetcha! [Asami, Nao]

Thu Sep 22, 2022 12:57 pm
NIce To Meetcha! [Asami, Nao] Nao-header2

SAWACHIKA NAO | GOD SPEAR

What a hard day of work. Ah, when she wasn't cracking and smacking things she was making them and kintsugi was her favourite passtime. Such refined artistry and also a perfect way to make use of something broken and boy did she smash a lot. Taking things nice and slow was just a much needed change of pace sometimes for someone like her. You had to keep in touch with balancing your yin and yang, right?

"Oho! Who goes there?"

Was that a lady she saw leaving the Sawachika Estate and one that she wasn't related to!? That could only mean one thing (two technically but we're ignoring that). A younger brother was sizing up a wife and Nao was always eager to make sure that her siblings married well. That was the role of a doting younger sister right?

"You address Sawachika Nao, Miss!"

Her small height did nothing to hide the big spirited nature of the older Sawachika child. The favoured naginata of the great architect and martial artist was casually over her shoulder harmlessly as she waited for this fine woman to introduce herself.

END POST

NIce To Meetcha! [Asami, Nao] Gamma_Signature
NIce To Meetcha! [Asami, Nao] CHARACTER_LISTNIce To Meetcha! [Asami, Nao] GRAPHICS_THREADNIce To Meetcha! [Asami, Nao] TIMELINE_THREAD
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
NIce To Meetcha! [Asami, Nao] Left_bar_bleue0/0NIce To Meetcha! [Asami, Nao] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

NIce To Meetcha! [Asami, Nao] Empty Re: NIce To Meetcha! [Asami, Nao]

Thu Sep 22, 2022 1:41 pm

NIce To Meetcha! [Asami, Nao] QBwp8R0

Furukawa Asami | Officer of the 5th

It was hard to recall a dull moment shared in the Sawachika Estate. For Asami, that was not always a good thing. She enjoyed moments of serenity between the loud rough-and-tumble that was the normal state of affairs. Kyo was more than accommodating, of course; she did try to show her appreciation for that when the opportunity presented itself. Still, despite whatever allure there might have been to stay, she was not the type to shirk on her training regime.

And yet it seemed that she could not get away today. Another Sawachika stood in her path, diminutive as they were. Still, a reserved smile crept to her features as she bowed her head respectfully. The fascinator gave a much more amused wiggle though, seeming to perk up from what had been its slumber.

"A pleasure to make your acquaintance, Ms Nao. I am Furukawa Asami."

Was she expected to announce that she had been spending time with Kyo? Likely that was already common knowledge here, but to say it aloud to his sister did not quite seem becoming of her position.

Burning the midnight oil | END POST
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
NIce To Meetcha! [Asami, Nao] Left_bar_bleue999999/999999NIce To Meetcha! [Asami, Nao] Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Thu Sep 22, 2022 1:52 pm

"Furukawa Asami, eh? Oho. I see! You're Kyo's girl!"

Nao's cerulean gaze narrowed a little bit like she was sizing up Asami. Checking out her muscle development and bone structure. It was important for any good and prospective Sawachika to have a good form about them after all! Asami seemed to meet the criteria as well. A big sister couldn't be more proud of her little brother for bringing home such a catch.

"Aha, that's a nice headpiece as well. A bit of taste goes far around here, Asami."

It sounded like she approved and naturally she skipped right past the pleasantries to refer to Asami by her first name. Couldn't be long until they might be calling each other sisters-in-law after all.

END POST

NIce To Meetcha! [Asami, Nao] CHARACTER_LISTNIce To Meetcha! [Asami, Nao] GRAPHICS_THREADNIce To Meetcha! [Asami, Nao] TIMELINE_THREAD
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
NIce To Meetcha! [Asami, Nao] Left_bar_bleue0/0NIce To Meetcha! [Asami, Nao] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Sep 22, 2022 3:55 pm

Asami was herself a practical woman, she dressed sharp in her work clothes but a thorough inspection would likely lead to a favourable outcome if one was concerned with the strength of her build. She bristled a little at the bluntness of Nao's assessment of her relationship but did not move to deny it. They were true words, even if they were a little rough around the edges.

"Kyo and I have been courting for a little while now, yes."

The fascinator was the only element of colour in her outfit, the rest being different shades of brown, grey, and black. Its crimson hue matched well with her eyes, which perhaps explained why it often acted as her heart wanted even when the rest of Asami did not. It certainly seemed to enjoy the Sawachika family, who were much less concerned with many social subtleties.

"I would hope that my tastes suit your family's palette. I see you have an interesting piece of your own too."

Carmine eyes now moved past Nao, glancing in the direction of her naginata. It seemed to be an interesting thing, a little more than a disposable tool for practice or the like, so she pried just a little. Her hands, which had previously rested at her side, moved to sit upon the pommels of her own weapons.

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Sep 22, 2022 4:03 pm

Courting.. Courting! Jeez. Who the heck said that nowadays? Only geezers and derelicts she'd tell you. Oh well, Nao was not going to be too quick to pick and peck into what the kids wanted to call it - age disparities aside. As long as they were having fun, she wondered sometimes what it'd be like to just pick a guy herself but for someone like this gal she would take no less than the Unparalelled Under Heaven! She wanted her kids to be nice and tough and a husband just a sturdy himself.

"Piece?"

She took a moment to look herself over like she was shocked that she might be wearing something like jewelry or accessories. It took her a moment to realise that Asami's eyes were on her naginata and she straightened her back, puffed out her chest and preened.

"Aha! You mean my naginata? Yep. I've had this one for ages, it's my favourite. Pretty much an extension of my arm at this point which is why they call me God Spear Nao sometimes. Don't worry though, I'm pretty good with my fists too, we Sawachika gotta back up the bark with some brawn you know and nothing gets you that like honest hard work."

END POST

Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:54 pm

The fascinator bobbed and stretched upwards as Nao searched desperately for any jewellery on her person, trying to guide her to the correct conclusion, though Asami chose not to acknowledge her struggle. In her experience, it did no one any good to highlight their failures when the tools to succeed were right there in front of them. And she got there in due time, earning a polite batting of the eyelids from Asami.

"The God Spear, hmm? So you know how to handle yourself then. I am glad that Kyo's family are also capable individuals, good with weapons and with their hands."

She studied the weapon for a few moments more, taking in the unique features of this piece. She was not all too familiar with spear combat, it was an uncommon weapon amongst the Shinigami where the vast majority favoured swords. It did interest her though, the prospect of clashing steel against such an individual.

"What honest work do you do then? I do not think you are a member of the Gotei, so how do you hone your skills?"

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Sep 23, 2022 5:57 am

"Yep, only outclassed by my parents but y'all never see me lose to one of my siblings. Can't let the younger ones have it go to their head if they beat their big sister."

Nao cocked her head when asked the follow-up question. She wasn't part of the Gotei or really a shinigami for that matter. That's right. Nodding her head sagely she prepared her answer to explain to Asami with all the wisdom that the Sawachika could share.

"I am the creator and practioner of my Sanzen Koken. Strong Body, Strong Mind, Strong Spirit. Invincible Mountain. Y'see Asami I'm an architect and a builder, been doing it since I was a wee girl with papa. I want to make something that will endure anything you know? So I gotta build myself into something like that as well. Tell me, whatcha goal in life?"

The short woman got a bit closer and appraised Asami while waiting for an answer. Having an goal was an important thing to assess about if Kyo had picked well.

END POST

Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Sep 23, 2022 8:26 am

"So your parents can surpass even the God Spear? Impressive."

Kyo had mentioned them in passing, as he had most of his family by this point, but the patriarch and matriarch of the Sawachika household had managed to elude her thus far. Or perhaps, she had managed to elude them. But her focus quickly snapped back to Nao as she spoke of her mantra. It sounded like a noble thing, her Sanzen Koken, and deep down Asami was a sucker for those. There would no doubt be a beauty in seeing such techniques firsthand, but asking for a demonstration was equally unsavoury.

"To leave behind a legacy is important when considering the future of your family. I admire such drive, as a fellow cultivator of martial ability and a firm believer in the value of hard work."

It would be easy to accuse her of playing to Nao's good side, but this was also her own truth. If this woman wished to approach and judge her intently then she would find that Asami did have a fire in her belly that could not truly be hidden behind her mundane appearances.

"As for my goal in life, I suppose I do not suppose I have a tangible one that comes to mind. I want to find the peak of my abilities. I want to bring a little order to the chaos of this world."

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Sep 23, 2022 8:37 am

"Of course! Have you met them? Mama and Papa's spirit is something else. Ah, you have the spirit of a true Sawachika."

Her goal was a respectable one. She nodded to herself approvingly, sage-like if you will. Nao had just heard the same philosophy that started the entire creation of the Sanzen Koken. A true woman through and through, were she a man she could certainly see the appeal such a fine woman had.

"Oho. Very good, build a stronger and better world with your own two hands Asami. That's the way!"

END POST

Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Sep 23, 2022 9:11 am

"It would be improper to be introduced to Lord and Lady Sawachika without having proper business to discuss with them. The Furukawa Clan may be small, but we value tradition."

Her tone was firm enough to get home her point, which was in itself a bluff. She did respect tradition, but there was a certain fear of meeting Kyo's parents that she had not yet prepared herself for. Still, she hid that behind the same bluster with which she had previously spoken. At this rate, though, the Sawachika's would almost certainly be her undoing. It was unfortunate then that she had no intention of relenting in her pursuit of this match.

"Meetings between the heads of noble houses should not be done on a whim. But I'm sure there will be a time for that should things continue to proceed well with your brother."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum