Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Whitehouse Road [Reida, Siobhan] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Whitehouse Road [Reida, Siobhan] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Whitehouse Road [Reida, Siobhan] - Page 2 Empty Re: Whitehouse Road [Reida, Siobhan]

Thu Oct 13, 2022 10:54 am
Whitehouse Road [Reida, Siobhan] - Page 2 UE9X4Dv

REIDA RAY COPELAND

"Ah, nothin' really good for us ever goes easy, that's just the way it is, far's I can tell. Not that everything awful's a blessin', either, unless ya manage to make it one."

Reida was generally not much of an optimist, other than perhaps the bare minimum that came with being a woman of her religious conviction. Still, even she had to accept that some of the good things in life just kind of sucked.

"Sounds good to me, I ain't had a seat outside and just enjoyed a drink in a while. Lately I've just been slammin' down whiskey while I get my work done. Kinda like old times, but now I throw a glass of water in the mix now n' again."

Honestly, it was kind of an understatement. Reida could still only be called an alcoholic, but she'd certainly managed to cut down on the sheer severity of it over the past months.

END POST | HUNDRED PROOF MEMORIES
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Whitehouse Road [Reida, Siobhan] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Whitehouse Road [Reida, Siobhan] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Whitehouse Road [Reida, Siobhan] - Page 2 Empty Re: Whitehouse Road [Reida, Siobhan]

Sat Oct 15, 2022 2:39 am
Whitehouse Road [Reida, Siobhan] - Page 2 V8cqNyH

Siobhan Quinn | Albedochiffren Doctor

"Ya cannae expect all t'good times to come easy, thas true enough."

There was a particular verse she might have quoted, had it been anyone else who had yet to receive the Lord's blessing, but Siobhan hardly needed to preach to the choir. It might be a gloomy outlook, but Reida was far from incorrect. She was a soldier, she would get the operation done if it was ordered of her, and that was really all there was to it.

"Ack, thas grand. Alreet then, let's be off."

Short, snappy, and to the point. That was the type of answer that one might expect of Siobhan, especially as she went through her rather thorough safety and security regime. Ensuring everything was where it was meant to be before shooing Reida from the room in time to lock everything up. A nod was given to her receptionist as they left, the young girl offering a pleasant smile and wave as the two older women left through the front door and into the street.

It took all of five seconds before she was sparking up.

"Ya had a particular bar in mind? Or are we wanderin'?"

Teastaíonn solas? | END POST
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Whitehouse Road [Reida, Siobhan] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Whitehouse Road [Reida, Siobhan] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Sat Oct 15, 2022 9:38 am
Whitehouse Road [Reida, Siobhan] - Page 2 UE9X4Dv

REIDA RAY COPELAND

"Ain't nothin' wrong with my usual hole in the wall, though I've been lookin' at one of them more upscale places downtown for a minute. Can't say it's quite my usual style, but I don't mind a quiet place n' a glass of somethin' nicer now n' again."

Admittedly, there was a certain appeal to a more upscale kind of bar, even if Reida tended not to go there often. The quiet certainly made meaningful conversation a bit easier, and given she wasn't simply drinking to keep the memories away now, there was definitely something to be said about enjoying what it was you were sipping.

"Heard they got a mighty good selection, too, so I reckon it's worth lookin' inta. Ya probably know beer better'n I do, so I'd say between the two of us we oughta be able to figure out if it's any good right quick."

END POST | HUNDRED PROOF MEMORIES
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Whitehouse Road [Reida, Siobhan] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Whitehouse Road [Reida, Siobhan] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat Oct 15, 2022 1:13 pm
Whitehouse Road [Reida, Siobhan] - Page 2 V8cqNyH

Siobhan Quinn | Albedochiffren Doctor

"Course you'd want t'take me nice places, Reida. Lucky you that I don't need tae put my face on."

Siobhan took a long drag from her cigarette, savouring that rush as it hit the back of her throat for as long as she could whilst she considered the question. Exhaling whilst trying her best to respectfully blow the smoke away from Reida, she offered a satisfied nod. Not that it had really been up for debate, but her approval meant something.

"We can see if it's up t'grade, sure. Certainly got t'experience between us, haven't we?"

She jeered with another crude grin. It was not exactly easy to switch off from work mode, especially not for a woman that spent far too much time working, but hopefully Reida didn't mind a little dark humour. They were hardly a pair of saints after all.

Teastaíonn solas? | END POST
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum