Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Just two Homies being Homies [Igen, Kyo] Left_bar_bleue0/0Just two Homies being Homies [Igen, Kyo] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Just two Homies being Homies [Igen, Kyo] Empty Just two Homies being Homies [Igen, Kyo]

Wed Oct 12, 2022 3:46 am
Just two Homies being Homies [Igen, Kyo] HEADER__PRIME_astolfo_fate_and_2_more_drawn_by_ikemeru19__d8e96683d91f56fa79a42c6357541176

Holy shit. What a wild couple weeks. Naturally, he had kept in contact with Kyo throughout the numerous...happenings of the last couple weeks. But well, with all the shit going on, it seemed they had both been kinda preoccupied with stuff.

But that was THEN. And This was NOW! And WHEW Boy did Igen have a lot to share! Thus did Igen wind up outside the Sawachika estate, smiling from ear to ear and giving the gates a nice FIRM knock. He HAD sent a message to Kyo giving him some heads up, but well, for all he knew Kyo could be in the middle of something. Not that he'd mind. He had all his squadwork done and the night was still young. Humming a little tune to himself as he waited for Kyo to answer.
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Just two Homies being Homies [Igen, Kyo] Left_bar_bleue16000/1Just two Homies being Homies [Igen, Kyo] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Just two Homies being Homies [Igen, Kyo] Empty Re: Just two Homies being Homies [Igen, Kyo]

Wed Oct 12, 2022 5:10 am
Just two Homies being Homies [Igen, Kyo] 8ZovUmi

SAWACHIKA KYO

The only thing Kyo was in the middle of these days was training, but that was certainly a lot more than he was typically doing. He'd made a habit of indulging in more artistic pursuits, after all, working on architecture or poetry. Now, however, that wasn't an option, and he was committed to becoming far more than he had been to this point.

That was why, when he opened the door to greet Igen, he didn't quite have the same air to him that he typically did. There was a bit more seriousness to him, a more refined sort of presence that seemed to make his usual confidence only more pronounced.

"Been a while, eh? So, what's the plan for the night?"

END POST | THE BIG BOWL OF SAWACHIKA

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Just two Homies being Homies [Igen, Kyo] Left_bar_bleue0/0Just two Homies being Homies [Igen, Kyo] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Just two Homies being Homies [Igen, Kyo] Empty Re: Just two Homies being Homies [Igen, Kyo]

Wed Oct 12, 2022 9:58 am
Just two Homies being Homies [Igen, Kyo] HEADER__PRIME_astolfo_fate_and_2_more_drawn_by_ikemeru19__d8e96683d91f56fa79a42c6357541176

Igen was.....uh....startled? His eyes widening a little when he VERY much noticed the energy level difference from before. That usual hearty hello instead was so ...toned down? And it frankly showed DIRECTLY across Igen's face, very obviously confused as Kyo greeted him, causing Igen to shuckle just a bit before tilting his head. "Eh? You not get a lot of sleep Kyo? You don't seem too excited to see me." He teased slightly, reaching out and prodding Kyo in the shoulder before shrugging.

"But YES! It has! And that's why we're gonna ...uh... well honestly I was just thinking we could chill here or at my place. You know uh... catch up. It's been a bit hasn't it eh? Eheh... A uh.... a lot has actually happened." He admitted sheepishly before glancing to the right. "Actually, the uh.... first thing on that ol...list of things to talk about. I uh, actually wanted to introduce you to someone." He noted, whistling softly and glancing to the right again.

It would be then that the thing slipped out into the open.

A Tiger.

Just.... a whole ass Tiger prowled out from around a Rock, yawning slowly before lightly nodding it's head toward Kyo and sitting on it's haunches. It was fucking enormous, almost up to Igen's shoulder while it was sitting on it's haunches.

"This is my homie Kyo! Uh.. Kyo? This is Ko. He's my Zanpaku'to."
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Just two Homies being Homies [Igen, Kyo] Left_bar_bleue16000/1Just two Homies being Homies [Igen, Kyo] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Wed Oct 12, 2022 11:41 pm

SAWACHIKA KYO

"What do you mean? Think I'm not excited to see a friend after so long?"

Kyo's grin widened a good bit at that, though that extreme, all-encompassing energy he tended to exude was still not quite as present as it had been. His eyes then turned over to the large cat that was walking by, and despite the fact that it was decidedly a tiger, his eyes only slightly widened. He'd be lying if he said he was completely unused to seeing dangerous animals around his estate.

"Your zanpakuto, eh? Sounds like you've been making a little more progress than I have lately, then. Good to meet you, Ko. C'mon, I've got tea ready, and dinner should be ready soon."

He gestured for Igen and Ko to follow, not particularly worried about the situation. After all, he knew his household wasn't in any real danger.

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Oct 12, 2022 11:54 pm
Just two Homies being Homies [Igen, Kyo] HEADER_97131311_p6_master1200

The feline regarded Kyo calmly enough, glancing between Igen and the larger male before Igen cleared his throat. "Uh, well, yea. It's progress. Sortof? I uh, haven't really been able to Seal my Zanpaku'to since it ...you know...showed up." He admitted, making hsi way over to Ko and promptly petting the top of the feline's head, the big beast simply sitting on it's haunches. Heh~ Damn he could always count on Kyo to.....uh.... hm. Yea, he didn't expect Kyo to be upset or anything. But Igen still couldn't ....shake the fact that something was off.

"Yea sure, Tea sounds good." He replied, giving Ko a pat on the shoulder before the pair of them followe dKyo into the estate. Igen continuing to ...peer a little at Kyo as they went. "So uh.... how ... have you been? It's been a while. And you seem a little....off. Everything alright?"'
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Oct 13, 2022 12:04 am

SAWACHIKA KYO

"Might want to talk to a zanjutsu instructor about that, you know. Arima's usually pretty smart about these things, though...well, if it really throws you for a loop, I'm sure the commander would listen."

Igen's question as to how he'd been did admittedly give Kyo a little pause, and his smile grew faintly more sad as he met his friend's gaze.

"Well, I've been busy. Asami and I...well, we're not seeing each other anymore."

That was probably the best way to sum up what had happened there. They hadn't exactly 'broken up,' but the relationship had squarely ended. He was still a little sore about it, sure, but he wouldn't let it drag him down.

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Oct 13, 2022 9:15 am
Just two Homies being Homies [Igen, Kyo] HEADER__astolfo_and_sieg_fate_and_1_more_drawn_by_ikemeru19__acbc7691eb0423fbf222558e5d7b829a

Igen perked up and nodded, giving a sheepish chuckle. "Oh yea eheh, that makes sense. Uhh....hmm. Right... Lieutenant Arima...." He murmured, his face lighting up just a little. Dang, it'd been ages since he'd thought of her. But thankfully another subject was already afoot.

One that almost had Igen tripping over his Zanpaku'to. "W-wait what?!" He stammered out! COMPLETELY surprised. "Man.... that sucks." Igen murmured, brushing his hair back behind his ear and reaching up to pat Kyo on the back. It's uh... been a rough week for us both mah dude. I been getting my ass beat a lot." Briefly thinking about Lady Ai. Ahh.... good times. But SCARY times. But that kinda was part of why it was good. Getting the Katori beatdown though ... that was.... less good. He still wasn't sure if she was ... okay. He should probably check on her later actually. Igen sighed, rubbing the back of his head.

"Sounds like we both could use some tea."
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Oct 13, 2022 9:36 am

SAWACHIKA KYO

"Hah, I heard about that. They were cleaning up the garden from you and mother's bout for days, you know. She helped clean up, but it still took a while. Must've been quite a time. Miki seemed like she enjoyed herself, though."

Kyo took the mention of things sucking in stride, though he'd be lying if he said he entirely disagreed. It had been pretty rough, he just didn't let things get him down that easily. Leading the way to his suite of the estate, he took a seat on the porch and poured two cups of tea, looking out at the garden he kept neatly tended.

"Anything besides getting beat down? That's not the worst thing, you know. Especially for a guy like you! Figure you'd have been plenty glad to talk about that."

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Oct 13, 2022 9:49 am
Just two Homies being Homies [Igen, Kyo] HEADER_22-1_3a-16

Igen chuckled a bit at that and rubbed the back of his neck, watching as Kyo began pouring some tea out for the both of them. Ko proceeding to Prowl around curiously, inspecting the surroundings but ultimately staying fairly close by. "Hehe yea it was pretty wild. Sorry about that." He sighed, rubbing his face for a moment before giving a slight shake of his head.

Erf... how to .... phrase this. "Well, It's kinda funky. Yaknow? It's not like I haven't been having fun. More just that I feel like I ....I dunno. Don't have much in the way of interesting stuff when I'm fighting. People have their cool Shikai and their techniques and stuff. Even your sister has that weird ....soul...mind thing that almost made me puke. But I dunno. I just kinda... go in fists swingin. Which you know, has worked for me! Heck I was surprised I was able to do as well as I did against your Mom." He reasoned, shaking his head.

"But I also kinda feel sucky. A lot of the people I've been fighting also feel like theyve just been holding back on me. Which you know, I'm fine with. A good fight is better than just a stomp. But it makes me kinda feel like it's not as much fun for them. I kinda feel like I'm... boring." He murmured, his shoulders hunching a little as he folded his hands into his lap and hung his head. Thinking about Rio Shihoin. Ex-Captain Shaoling... even the fight with Lady Ai.

He glanced at his Zanpaku'to, which was currently laying on the floor nearby, watching him closely. Erf... ok, he felt a small pang of guilt at talking himself down infront of his Zanpaku'to. But still. Even with his Zanpaku'to. It was kinda.... indirect? He could fight ALONGSIDE his Zanpaku'to sure. But it felt like it didn't do much to make himself any more interesting to fight.

At least the tea made him feel a bit better, a soft sigh escaping him after a long sip. "Maybe I'm overthinking it. Wadda you think?" He asked, entirely unaware of how probably...weird he sounded. Worrying about how FUN he was to fight against, rather than his own strength.
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Oct 13, 2022 10:46 am

SAWACHIKA KYO

"Hey, I didn't have to clean it up, so I didn't mind."

Kyo listened to Igen's worries, mulling them over as he spoke. He had to admit, this was a worry that definitely hadn't ever crossed Kyo's own mind, and in a lot of ways he wasn't even sure he could really relate to the basic idea. But he knew Igen enjoyed a fight a lot more than he did, so that made sense to him.

"Planning to come up with some wild new school or something, then? Personally, I don't think everyone needs to have some special, amazing technique that's all their to make them stand out. 'Course, don't tell my sister I said that, she'd never listen."

He chuckled at the thought of Nao indignantly defending her own style, but the point remained, and Kyo took another sip of his tea before continuing.

"If the issue's just that you don't think you're good enough to compete, I get that. Some of these people around the Gotei are monsters, and I'm sure if I decided to throw down with any of these captains they'd be able to wipe the floor with me before I even got close. I'm trying to get better too, though I guess I haven't really been thinking about how much fun my opponent would be having."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum