Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Season of Pink[Moe, Rio]  - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Season of Pink[Moe, Rio]  - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Season of Pink[Moe, Rio]  - Page 4 Empty Re: Season of Pink[Moe, Rio]

Thu Nov 24, 2022 2:35 am
Season of Pink[Moe, Rio]  - Page 4 H52_sample-ebc5a39131ec7f739e9b94d1be1851a8

For someone, who from an observer's point of view, should have been decidedly overmatched, Moe's ability to read and react was remarkably praiseworthy. Fondly contemplating the woman's potential, with the same curious joy one held in nursing a flower to full bloom, Rio certainly felt compelled to test her even further. Indeed, she was every bit of the warrior she claimed she was. A determined soul burning with the thrill of battle. The adept counter she implemented with her weapon to soften the blow of her punch was precise. A fluid movement, releasing one hand on the weapon's hilt to deflect her strike, and reinforce her grip to come in with a counter swing.

A solid maneuver, to be certain, but Rio had gleamed what she desired of the weapon, at first glance at least. It seemed only to deal physical damage in nature, and the Shihoin was a shield given human form, her body akin to iron. Thus, her next act seemed as natural as breathing.

She allowed the weapon to strike her directly at her side as Moe followed through with her swing, shifting her body along with the hammer's trajectory to seamlessly spin behind Moe from the rear, lowering her body forward to execute a quick palm strike toward her shoulder. She made a concerted effort to avoid attacking the place she'd unwittingly injured as a result of their collision. This was meant to be an entertaining battle, and to end it this quickly by exacerbating any remnant of that prior injury would just kill the Shihoin shield's flame.

Last edited by Iori on Tue Nov 29, 2022 12:08 am; edited 3 times in total
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Season of Pink[Moe, Rio]  - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Season of Pink[Moe, Rio]  - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fri Nov 25, 2022 10:26 pm
Season of Pink[Moe, Rio]  - Page 4 MKua247

MACHIHARA MOE | The Bubblegum Oni

Swinging into Rio once more, Moe was still a little surprised that she was not trying to dodge or evade. That was what most people did when she swung at them, after all, so seeing someone just stand there and take it was certainly unexpected. It didn't dishearten her though, as she connected with a resounding thump against the Shihoin. It was only a matter of time before one of those really hit home.

But it was not going to happen yet, as the noble took the blow in stride and darted around her. Moe span, the momentum of the swing keeping her only a little behind Rio's pace, but still not fast enough to stop another strike from impacting her shoulder. It didn't strike the same spot as that initial blow had, which was a mighty bit fortunate but still rocked Moe onto the backfoot again as her heels dug into the ground to keep her upright.

Moe hated that she was so envious of that speed and technique, not that she was bitter about being on the receiving end but it was simply a step above what she could do right now. Still, she lurched back forwards with another arcing swing. Her shoulder ached now, two injuries certainly taking a toll upon her, but she would not relent. Sweeping once, then again, before finally launching herself at the woman in an attempt to barrel her over with a burst of momentum. Of course, if was equally likely she just bounced off but better to keep trying than to falter.

Something to Prove | END POST
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Nov 30, 2022 6:21 pm

Rio's palm strike was successful, but since it lacked any emphatic force, she knew it far from enough to deter the pink-haired Shinigami from attacking her again. Among all the hypothetical strategies Rio expected Moe to employ, a full-blown launch was certainly not one of them. From her impression of the woman, the Shihoin probably should have expected it. As Rio inwardly admired her grit and tenacity, she applauded her every move.

As such, she didn't really go for any unique hakuda technique nor did she possess the intent to evade her. If anything, Rio was curious to see what would come of Moe’s all-out hurdle, and whether or not she had a secondary strategy behind it. The Shihoin woman would kick off with one foot to meet the woman in the air, arms wide as if it to welcome her into an embrace. If she didn't have a secondary plan, Rio's aimed to grab Moe and prevent her form crashing into her frame at full throttle.

With her body in the air, her arms opened wide, the pink-haired Shinigami certainly had an opportunity to land a strike in now. If she chose to stay on her pursuit, she could either crash as intended or get grabbed by the Shihoin female. A defining moment seemed to present itself before her, and Rio was curious to see if she'd go in and strike true.. Maybe that swing would actually send her flying this time...

“Let’s go, Moe! Hit me with everything you’ve got! If you land a really good strike on me and send me flying? I’ll treat you to a month’s worth of free food!”

It was perhaps a silly prize, but Rio figured it might make her hit that much harder. After all, who wouldn’t get fired up from hearing a noble would foot their bill and let em’ buy what they want?

Last edited by Iori on Sun Dec 04, 2022 6:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Dec 02, 2022 2:07 pm

Meeting Rio head-on in the air, there appeared to be no great strategy for Moe's action. She certainly had not displayed anything of the sort so far beyond pulling off simple combinations. That was quite intentional really, for she simply lacked the speed to make planning for anything too detailed to be worth doing. Better to live in the moment and deal with threats as best she could.

"You don't gotta tell me twice!"

Her weapon craned back, making it all too clear that Moe would follow through on the request that was being asked of her, but there was something more to it this time. As the club reached the apex of its swing, coursing as it was towards the woman that she was locked against, her hand began to alight as she pulled it from the swing and thrust it forwards first. Glowing with light, there was but a brief moment before she unleashed her second cry and closed her eyes.

"Hadō number thirty-two! Ōkasen!"

Erupting from her hand, the golden light of her Kido spell would momentarily illuminate the pair against their surroundings. Moe had gone to the trouble of focusing on that light element, pulling almost all of the actual damage out of the spell in favour of trying to blind her opponent with the ray, and in that brief instant she would strike down with Shinsho whilst both of them were unable to see. It was a fancy move, and not one she was confident in, but this was her best chance at achieving her goal and maybe getting a little extra to boot. A lot of it did depend on Rio's arrogance, whether she would continue to take her head on or turn away as the spell came out, for she was likely fast enough to do so.

Regardless of whether she struck home successfully or not, little Moe was quite spent by the sudden and taxing invocation. Not to mention all the fighting too. Everything ached, nothing more than her twice beaten shoulder, and she would come tumbling down with what little grace she could still muster.

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Dec 04, 2022 6:38 am

Rio grinned widely as she heard Moe fiercely crying out in response to her challenge. Everything would be decided in this ideal moment. Rio remained purposely defenseless, extending toward that woman to meet her in one decisive clash. As she encouraged, there was no need for Moe to hold back, and judging by the way the woman pulled her club back, she seemed more than eager to fulfill the challenge in short order. Of course, Rio didn't particularly predict the next trick up the pink-haired woman's sleeves.

Perhaps as a result of her charge, or simply due to playful arrogance in her own durable frame, the Shihoin had been caught off guard by the unique application of the spell. The light had temporarily blinded her, allowing Shinsho to soar in unhindered with a thunderous strike that rang true, sending the Shihoin flying off by a few meters. For a moment she lost balance, quickly recovering her balance as she repositioned herself in mid-air. Landing on the ground, Rio would chuckle heartily, impressed by the woman's resolve. That was actually quite the crafty little trick she pulled there. She'd earned her reward. Rio stepped toward Moe, offering her hand with a warm smile caressing her lips.

"Very good, Moe. I didn't actually account for that spell - Well, not at least the way it's typically used. I'd say you completed your objective. Looks like next month's meals will be on me."

Last edited by Iori on Sat Jan 14, 2023 4:55 pm; edited 5 times in total
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jan 13, 2023 4:14 pm

Moe felt the strike hit home or at least felt it collide with something just a little less solid than Rio's previous blocks and a smug grin had already begun to spread across her lips as the light from her spell faded. Her eyes winced as she opened them in the aftermath of her attack, but saw that her opponent had been knocked a good distance away by the attack. Still, she was still standing and so would be the victor of this bout, as the diminutive pink Shinigami landed on the ground and felt her legs simply give way under her weight as all that exertion finally overwhelmed her.

"Yeah, yeah. I'll get ya properly next time!"

Even in a state of exhaustion, Moe was still happy to make a sharp quip in response. But her smugness soon shifted to a genuinely pleasant smile as she grabbed hold of Rio's hand and pulled herself back to her feet. Shinsho popped into a little white cloud before returning to its sealed state, making the cumbersome weapon now look just a little less formidable.

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jan 14, 2023 5:43 pm

After Moe used Rio's hand help herself up, Rio smiled as she dusted off the pink-haired woman's shoulders. Her spirit was endearing, her zeal for battle equally so. It only reminded Rio of her genuine desire to align herself with determined men and women.

"I don't doubt that at all, Moe. With some more training, I'm sure you'll be my equal in no time. Don't think this is the end of our meetings, either. I haven't thought about which division I'll be joining yet, but don't be surprised if I pay you a visit. For now, you feeling hungry again? Or are we gonna call it a day here?" She inquired.
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 16, 2023 8:31 pm

"Hah! Like I'd let ya get away with an evening off after making me a promise like that."

Grinning like a hungry wolf, Moe beamed in Rio's direction as she was both showered in compliments and offered a little more entertainment for the evening. Obviously, she would never take too much advantage of Rio's generosity, which would be disrespectful to her new friend and the last thing she wanted was for Rio to think that all she was after was the food. That was just an added bonus, really!

"So let's get some eats, then maybe I'll be able to feel my limbs again. And hey, ya know where to find me if you wanna go again. I'll never turn ya down on that front!"

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum