Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Autumn Chatters [Aina/Verdada] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Autumn Chatters [Aina/Verdada] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Autumn Chatters [Aina/Verdada] - Page 4 Empty Re: Autumn Chatters [Aina/Verdada]

Mon Nov 07, 2022 3:36 pm
[CLICK THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

SIMPLY AINA

Enter Aina's Post

So it wasn't a bad thing to want romance. That was a relief to hear as she smiled and nodded. But, truthfully, Aina thought she needed to be more firm in what was close to her heart. It was hard, but she needed to keep finding her voice. Otherwise, the whims of others could easily wipe away the colors of her soul. And that wasn't something she wanted. Hence, after she digested that thought, Aina looked at Verdada and spoke.

"Well, I think I need to be a bit more firm then. I don't want people to be displeased with me, but I also don't want to lose myself. It will be a challenge to find the right mix of being flexible and open to new ideas while still holding on to my principles, but we have plenty of time for me to grow. I have faith in that."

Nodding with a smile, she continued.

"And thank you for opening yourself to me. It makes it easier for me to understand you and try to better our relationship. I don't want to go about life seeking the things Algos sought in her unhealthy way. I feel bad for her because if there was another route, she could have turned into a better person, but I have to take care of myself and focus on the people I have. I'm not Algos, but perhaps somewhere, she can view this incarnation of her soul in happiness. I'm not her, nor will I ever be her, but she can rest knowing she did the right thing, and I will break the cycle both she and Neoveta were trapped in."

They both were dropping a lot of heavy sentiments, so the stiffness from earlier dissipated as Aina felt comfortable and closer to Verdada by showing this more vulnerable side. She could trust her, and that was all she ever wanted. So, when the hollow pulled her into that grasping hug, she returned it with equal warmth as she patted her big.

"Thank you for being there. That's all I ever wanted, Verdada."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Autumn Chatters [Aina/Verdada] - Page 4 WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum