Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Paradigm
Paradigm
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Inter-Division Mingling [Mizu, Asami] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Inter-Division Mingling [Mizu, Asami] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Inter-Division Mingling [Mizu, Asami] - Page 3 Empty Re: Inter-Division Mingling [Mizu, Asami]

Mon Oct 31, 2022 5:34 pm
Inter-Division Mingling [Mizu, Asami] - Page 3 JGYv9eD

MORIKAWA MIZU

Still struggling in close quarters against her opponent, this time from underneath her as they dropped to the ground, their bodies an octopus of flailing limbs, Mizu continued waiting for the optimal chance to strike. Once she was completely wedged underneath Asami, who had managed to pin down her legs, she decided now was the right time and forced out a few words to her foe "Sorry...Asami...san...!: after which she managed to free her right arm with which she traced a foot wide circle in the small gap between their writhing bodies "Gekiryū Kanketsusen!"

Upon saying the spell's name a flat porthole would appear between them out of which a powerful torrent of water would come flooding. Though the incantation hadn't been spoken it would still feel like a fire hose spraying directly into Asami's abdomen, hopefully unraveling their bodies and sending her sputtering backwards. Mizu had prepared for the large quantity of water that would be released by taking in a deep breath of air and shutting her eyes. She waited to see how Asami would respond and held the spell until her comeuppance came.

TAKING IT SERIOUS | END POST
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Inter-Division Mingling [Mizu, Asami] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Inter-Division Mingling [Mizu, Asami] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Inter-Division Mingling [Mizu, Asami] - Page 3 Empty Re: Inter-Division Mingling [Mizu, Asami]

Mon Oct 31, 2022 8:01 pm

Inter-Division Mingling [Mizu, Asami] - Page 3 FJLdwCk

Furukawa Asami | OFFICER OF THE 5TH

"Wha--"

Asami was ready for a whole bunch of different things to happen, even several different Kido spells, but this was not one of them. The porthole appeared between them and she had a split second to react before the contents came out, and, honestly, there was little she could do. Her legs loosened their grip on Mizu, sparing her from the sudden burst of force that punted Asami off her and up into the air. The blow had knocked the wind right out of her, and she did not have much time to react before she came crashing back down to the ground and landed in a muddy puddle.

She was tough enough that it hadn't really done more than leave her gasping for air and damp. Still, she lay there on the ground and took a moment to compose herself. It wouldn't have been too much of a stretch for her to get back up and keep fighting, but then they might actually take things too far. So, with a deep exhale, Asami just sat up and looked over at Mizu.

"Are you alright over there, Miss Morikawa? I... I found that rather informative."

It was hardly the time to lose her composure, but it was nice to have a chance to vent just a little of that inner frustration. She hoped Mizu had found the whole thing as enjoyable as she had, though the girl looked a little more beaten up than she did - but also a little drier.

Here To Fight | END POST
Paradigm
Paradigm
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Oct 31, 2022 8:47 pm
Inter-Division Mingling [Mizu, Asami] - Page 3 JGYv9eD

MORIKAWA MIZU

With her spell having accomplished it's purpose Mizu allowed it to end, the porthole closing in an instant allowing no more water out from it's depths. With the two duelists separated momentarily Mizu took the opportunity to calm her nerves as she sat up, still in a sitting position with her legs splayed out. She may have been less soaked than Asami, but her black Shihakusho still clung to her body like a second skin and her hair hung around her face in wet clumps. She had managed to thoroughly bathe the both of them.

Taking stock of the situation, Mizu realized Asami was also sitting calmly in place nearby. "Oh...yes, Asami-san. I'm alright all things considered...I apologize if I went too far, I haven't used Gekiryū Kanketsusen in close quarters like that before." Though they had agreed to a spar, during which it would only be natural for one or both of them to accumulate injuries, the blond still felt a bit remorseful for using Shinigami magic in the first place, and voiced her shame to the woman "Also I feel I must apologize, Asami-san...I got so caught up in wanting to provide a challenge for you I resorted to Kido, which we had not agreed upon prior to beginning. Heh, even with Kido you still did this much to me..." This reprieve allowed Mizu to feel all the different traumas and bruises she had sustained, with her abdomen and rear end in particular remaining tender.

"I hope you aren't too worse for wear either, Asami-san?"

TAKING IT SERIOUS | END POST
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Oct 31, 2022 9:48 pm

Inter-Division Mingling [Mizu, Asami] - Page 3 E5shyAm

Looking down at her own uniform, Asami was not surprised to see that she sported several new cuts along her exposed arms and legs from the various impacts they had experienced with the ground and Mizu. It was good, the sign of a well-fought match, though they would start to sting soon enough. With another little huff, she forced herself to her feet and ambled over to her companion.

"I've been through worse, but thank you."

A hand shot out, offering to pull Mizu to her feet if she accepted, as Asami's lips curled upwards into the broadest smile she had worn all day. She burst out into a little laugh at the comment on the use of Kido though, sweeping dampened locks of hair from her face with her free hand before covering her mouth politely.

"I can hardly blame you for being caught in the moment, you assessed the situation and used what tools you had at your disposal. If I had minded then I would have mentioned it at the start or held no right to offer a complaint. Besides, when it comes to a real battle, you should always fight to win."

Certainly, her wisdom hid a little fraction of envy at the Kido that had been displayed. It was certainly a great weakness of Asami's that she was less than functional in her ability to make use of spells during combat, but that was a battle she was not going to win in a day. At some point, she would need to better herself. She took a moment to adjust the fascinator atop her head, which still held its form rather well even after being soaked, and it bobbed candidly in response.

"I did promise a tour of the facilities here at the Fifth Division, but I think that can wait for another day lest we truly exhaust ourselves. Instead, I could go for a visit to the bathhouse to let everything rest, if you're interested. My treat."

Burning the Midnight Oil | END POST
Paradigm
Paradigm
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Oct 31, 2022 10:10 pm
Inter-Division Mingling [Mizu, Asami] - Page 3 O2HaqQt

MORIKAWA MIZU

With a nod Mizu gratefully accepted Asami's hand and pulled herself to her feet with a slight struggle. As she stood and listened to the woman Mizu absentmindedly rubbed her right hand over her backside for a few seconds, having landed much harder earlier than she thought at the time, before realizing what she was doing. With a blush she dropped both her hands to her sides and let out a tired sigh. She wasn't mentally drained enough to want to leave and sleep, but Mizu was relieved their bout had finished.

Gracious at her opponent's fair-minded solemnity Mizu bowed her head slightly and thanked her "Thank you for the understanding and wisdom, Asami-san. I agree wholeheartedly. Perhaps next time you can show me what you're really made of!" The limitations of a friendly, introductory spar meant the two kept their real abilities sealed and the blond Shinigami was genuinely curious about Asami's true capability.

As Asami adjusted the accessory atop her head, still in great shape all things considered, Mizu's golden gaze was drawn up to it. She had thought earlier it looked a bit peculiar, or at least out of place atop the head of a battle-dressed Shinigami, but considering the lilies in her own hair Mizu tried not to judge others for how they dress. She even thought it was cute, and chose to compliment the woman on her choice of clothing "By the way Asami-san I wanted to say earlier, but your hat is so cute. It really brings out your eyes!"

With a light chuckle Mizu agreed a full tour was best left for a later date and opted to follow the woman's lead "Oh yes Asami-san, I'm not sure my legs could take that much walking! I could definitely use some relaxation after our spar, and a bathhouse sounds lovely. Please, lead on!"

GENIUS HARD WORKER | END POST

Last edited by Paradigm on Tue Nov 01, 2022 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Oct 31, 2022 11:56 pm

It was rather humbling that Mizu already thought so highly of her, but Asami was not so prideful as to believe that it was really warranted. She could have been more cutthroat in their spar, but it was equally likely that Mizu had more powerful Kido up her sleeve and had held that back for her own sake. With a dismissive wave, she let the comment stand and also paid little heed to the other woman's absentminded massage. It certainly seemed like she had made a perfect suggestion.

A little colour finally hit her cheeks at the compliment towards her headwear, which also seemed to swell up with a mind of its own in response. It was certainly an easy way to get a better read on Asami's emotions than she was wont to display.

"Oh, thank you, I just wanted something to liven up my outfit a little. It's a little reinforced, for situations like this, but I hope your own headgear is alright."

Quite impulsively, Asami raised a hand to inspect the flowers in Mizu's hair. They had been rather haphazard during the bout, it would be a shame if that had ruined her own decorations. She had always enjoyed the notion that every Shinigami should have something to make them visually distinct, it didn't need to be much really but just having a little something was nice. Then she offered out her arm again, for if Mizu had want of it.

"Very well, a visit to the bathhouse it is. You can rest on me on the way over, if that would make it easier for you."

Paradigm
Paradigm
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Nov 03, 2022 7:47 pm
Inter-Division Mingling [Mizu, Asami] - Page 3 O2HaqQt

MORIKAWA MIZU

Of all things for a woman like Asami to blush over, Mizu didn't expect it to be a headpiece. Previously she had been so unperturbed and intimidating. Mizu appreciated her momentary vulnerability and enjoyed seeing more sides of this woman. She even hoped they could become good friends, though, she considered, perhaps she was getting ahead of herself.

At Asami's display of worry for the flowers adorning her hair Mizu's immediate reaction was the same as her newfound friend's had been just before, with a little red encroaching across her cheeks as she shyly responded "O-oh, Asami-san, thank you for your concern. They often take a beating, but I think they're pretty so I still wear them."

As she spoke the woman offered her arm to her and readied to leave, which Mizu gladly accepted by nestling herself up next to her. Shutting her eyes to the world Mizu relaxed and spoke gently to her companion Thank you for today, Asami-san. I'm glad we met."

GENIUS HARD WORKER | END POST
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Nov 04, 2022 5:57 am

Asami's hand delicately inspected the Lillies in Mizu's hair as she seemed to offer little resistance to her move, fingers tracing around the shape of those flowers for a few moments whilst Mizu ensconced herself in between her other arm and her body. It wasn't exactly what Asami had in mind when she had offered it, but she did not mind it either. It was nice to bundle up together, a small comfort if you will, after all the excitement of their little bout.

"I would hope that they do not take too many beatings, Mizu. For your sake, as much as their own."

Beginning to guide Mizu off towards their destination, Asami did try her best to return to that previous formality but there was something a little different in the mix now. Her gaze was a little softer than before, her smile now a genuine one, and she blushed just a little more at that last comment. For all the drama she had been through lately, this had all been a welcome change of pace.

"I'm sure this was not exactly what you had in mind for today, but I am glad to know you a little better too. Us Fifth Seats should stick together, after all."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum