Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A New Leaf [Candice, Giselle] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0A New Leaf [Candice, Giselle] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

A New Leaf [Candice, Giselle] - Page 2 Empty Re: A New Leaf [Candice, Giselle]

Thu 20 Oct 2022, 10:49 pm
A New Leaf [Candice, Giselle] - Page 2 PROFILE_a3fa4cb9b11b2fbef423e782c8907cf6

Giselle couldn't elp but give a bit of a sheepish chuckle as she noted Candice's confusion. "Man I really need to teach you about all this stuff. IS it super important? Not in most cases. But sometimes these minutia can be very important. Like... A shinigami's sword isn't JUST a tool. Its a partner. And sometimes it can disagree with them and shit. But yea..."

She paused, considering how well Candice was following along. And she certainly did seem to have an idea of how this was going. "As a gist? Yea. He was my quincy powers. What MADE me a quincy. And well, you know how quincy handle hollow reiryoku. He decided to ....I admit I don't really know what he did. He said his goodbye, and ...killed himself or something? Or just... dispersed. Either way, I TECHNICALLY do still have that hollow shit energy inside me. But well, as a human its not an issue anymore." She explained, rubbing the back of her neck. "So yea, my special Quincy Zombie powers decided to sacrifice itself and ... now I'm...fine ish? I'm fucked up but..." She glanced at Candice and gave a fond smile. And refrained from reaching over what with her driving. But there was no lack of warmth in her voice.

"I'm a mortal now. But I'm still far from dyin. Looks like you're stuck with me for quite a while more now." She noted with a playful chime to her voice.
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A New Leaf [Candice, Giselle] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0A New Leaf [Candice, Giselle] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fri 21 Oct 2022, 1:27 am

A New Leaf [Candice, Giselle] - Page 2 D4ZuBdB

Candice Catnipp | Heiress Extraordinaire

There was a moment in Giselle's explanation where Candice began to understand where this was all going, it was a little further along than the usually astute Catnipp might have expected but she realised it all the same. Her brow furrowed, eyebrows pushed down low, as she began to compute it all. That was what Ehefra would do, and she was trying to get down with all the technical lingo.

"So you've lost all your powers? How're you gonna be a Quincy now, Z? No more healing? No more repairing? No more lifetimes, just this one?"

Perhaps there was a certain thrill to this newfound concept of consequences, where suddenly everything couldn't just be solved by simply applying her own blood to the problem. But Candi couldn't quite wrap her head around that right now. Likely that was because she was yet to pass her first half-century, whereas Giselle had probably seen too many.

"Luckily, I didn't have any plans about going anywhere either. So it's you and me till the end of the road. Wherever the fuck that is."

High Voltage | END POST
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri 21 Oct 2022, 1:36 am

Giselle chuckled softly and gave a nod of her head. "At this point that just aint a thing anymore. No powers. No blood. No Zombies. I'm just a regular human. Well... a regular human with over a thousand years of combat experience. But still a normie human. Honestly I'm so weak from being sick that I'm not even like... as strong or as fast as I was." She hummed, pausing as they finally arrived and Giselle gave a playful smile, leaning over and finally kissing Candice on the cheek since they were no longer driving.

"Which means I'm gonna have to rely on you to keep me safe for a while. Hope you don't mind." She chimed with a wink before stepping out of the car, grunting a bit as she stood up, still leaning quite a bit on her cane and giving a wave. "Alright! Lets see. Man I really wish my apartment was on the ground floor. Thank goodness for elevators right?"
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun 23 Oct 2022, 3:33 pm

A New Leaf [Candice, Giselle] - Page 2 D4ZuBdB

Candi leaned into the kiss just a little as she parked up, finding the drive over to have been far more informative than she had expected. She was rarely one to drive, really, what with the powers and the chauffers, but every now and then it came in handy. Not that this rental car was all that, but it got the job done at least.

"I guess forever was never really on the cards for us, huh?"

There was certainly a sombreness to that question, though it seemed that Candi was not waiting for an answer as she exited the vehicle and rushed around to help Giselle out. In that short time, a cherry smile had already returned to her features, finally unpacking the positives of this whole ordeal. It wasn't like she was just going to let her walk around with that cane like the cripple she currently was though, as a firm arm wrapped around Gigi's waist and she simply started to carry her woman inside. It wasn't like it was a great burden to her.

"But you can always lean on me, Z. Just tell me if I need to be gentler with you because I still like to play rough. Now, we can take the elevator or I can fireman-carry you up the stairs. Either one works for me."

High Voltage | END POST
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun 23 Oct 2022, 10:36 pm

Giselle SNORTED softly at that and gave a playful flash of a smile toward Candice. "Who needs forever when I have y-HEY!" She blinked, startled when Candice RAN around the vehicle and suddenly helped her out of the car. Her face flushing slightly as she wasn't able to get up fast enough to avoid being helped. A sheepish little smirk flashing across her face as she gently grasped Candice's hand. Well.... until Candice flat out SWOOPED her up into her arms! Alarm showing across Giselle's face as she was being carted in!

"Tch, you sure took to this real friggin fast." She murmured indignantly, though a glimmer of a smile played across her lips as she .... relaxed. Some small part of her knowing that she really should be moving all on her own. But right now? She enjoyed the goofy little act Candice was putting on, and folded her arms as she was carried inside.

"Oh yea?~ Well I'll keep that in mind. And hey, you're gonna have to be protecting me from now on, Candy. So let's have you take the stairs. Get a move on your training." Giselle flashed a smirk, immediately calling Candice out on her bluff. She was on the seventh floor after all, and certainly she knew Candice could make it up there. But of course, she hardly expected Candice to do that heheh~

But even playful as she was, she was happy. Heppy to see Candice's face not all fuckin.....stricken with grief and sadness. She had no idea what lie ahead of her, but she certainly knew she wanted it to include this woman. And while she'd broughten up the notion of Candice getting in some training. The truth of it was, she was thinking of her own. Not to get strong, but just to try and ...get back to....SOMETHING. It'd be a long road, but at least she wasn't doing it alone. She had her beautiful bitch girlfriend to help her~
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon 24 Oct 2022, 1:04 am

A New Leaf [Candice, Giselle] - Page 2 InIDknw

"I went into this whole thing expecting it to be like this, you know."

An easy smirk spread across Candi's features, lapping up all the good attention that she was receiving from Giselle which had been sorely lacking of late. It had been a lot of tough conversations and sobering moments, but now everything wasn't so dreary. She finally had her Gigi back, even if she'd never be the same as she was, and that was certainly one reason why she didn't want to physically let go of her.

"Now, babe, you might want to cling on tight."

Oh, Candi did love this, there was very little point in hiding this facet of her character. She had certainly never hidden it from Giselle, it had just been mostly suppressed by what their relationship dynamic had ended up becoming. She wanted to be in charge, to be the boss, and -even if that wouldn't always be the case- she was the one doing the protecting for the foreseeable future.

So, as it was demanded of her that they take the stairs, she hoisted Giselle up into a princess carry and began the ascent. It wasn't like she needed to train, but if this was what qualified as training then she hardly minded it.

Inclement Weather | END POST
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum