Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Steiner Franz
Steiner Franz
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Discord and Disonance (Yuzuru/Hiroe) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue40300/10000Discord and Disonance (Yuzuru/Hiroe) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (40300/10000)
Tiers:

Discord and Disonance (Yuzuru/Hiroe) - Page 2 Empty Re: Discord and Disonance (Yuzuru/Hiroe)

Wed Oct 19, 2022 5:55 pm

"I'm pretty sure my feelings are genuine, but I understand I've put you in a position that quite frankly is unorthodox. You have dreams and ambitions, far be it that I stand in the way of that, and put a...what was it? A fly in the ointment, I believe?"

Yuzuru did admit that he was going out on a far limb, but her saying that what he might have in terms of feelings for her might be love did help him make sense of things. So this feeling was probably love and with his limited understanding of it now she now wanted him to prove that his love was genuine. Which was a fair ask of him, even if he sucked at holding a dialogue with anyone, but her at this point. If he truly did love Hiroe, he needed to prove that, and overcome his own issues to make sure that he could prove his emotions to be genuine. After all, it would be a waste of her time, and would detract from her dream if he wasn't truly in love with her.

"It will be rough with my social dispositions, but I believe you are worth it. If I am to truly be someone worthy of your love, I have to prove that my love is in fact true, and that I'm not just following you around with a falsified crush. I wouldn't dare do that to you...I want you to be happy and achieve your dreams no matter what the obstacle is that is placed in your way. So if I am to see you stand at the top of the Gotei as more than just an acquaintance, I must first prove that my emotions are real."

He approached it much like he approached his music and looked at it pragmatically. She wanted him to prove that what he had for her was real? Well he would show her that.

"It will be tough, but nothing worth having is ever obtained without challenge. My brother taught me that. And your love... if it what I'm feeling is love... would clearly without a doubt be worth overcoming all my personal stigmas to obtain. Make no doubt about that... I will do whatever it is within my power to prove my love to you."

He said these things with gusto and confidence. It was like a fire was lit under him and he snapped his neck as he reached down and picked up his text book on kido. He would also have to continue to be the best student that he could as well, if he was to be paired with an ace student like Hiroe? He needed to be her equal and have her back no matter what the situation.

"Thank you, Hiroe. That is the motivation I needed."

He said it with a smile, which was highly uncommon for Yuzuru to wear, and kind of looked odd on his more seriously slanted face. But he was truly happy to be given a chance as in his life he wasn't given many opportunities in the first place.

Discord and Disonance (Yuzuru/Hiroe) - Page 2 OlBPPj4
Discord and Disonance (Yuzuru/Hiroe) - Page 2 VewULRr
Discord and Disonance (Yuzuru/Hiroe) - Page 2 AQodtc6
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Discord and Disonance (Yuzuru/Hiroe) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Discord and Disonance (Yuzuru/Hiroe) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Discord and Disonance (Yuzuru/Hiroe) - Page 2 Empty Re: Discord and Disonance (Yuzuru/Hiroe)

Thu Oct 20, 2022 1:12 am
Discord and Disonance (Yuzuru/Hiroe) - Page 2 XmZbQZY

HIROE MIYASHIRO | Dream On

"Well, Romeo, you can't say that until you've actually explored your options with other women. That said, I'm not exactly the type of girl who'd judge you for the way you feel. The heart knows what the heart wants, but you haven't spent much time around anyone other than me. For me to know it's genuine, I'd have to see your spend your days with another woman for a change."

Hiroe crossed her arms, offering a reassuring smile as she chuckled at the man expressing his heartfelt feelings. There was a light tint of red visible in her pales cheeks, a telltale sign of the confidence she felt in hearing this. While she certainly wanted him to think before he acted on anything, Hiroe was a woman who took immense in pride in her appearance and the way she carried herself. Exterior, she was being responsible by telling him to reflect on his feelings wholeheartedly. Interior, she was overwhelmingly elated. It was simply nice to know she had the effect, but she would humor it no more until she felt he meant what he said. To rush into this would only complicate their situation, and Hiroe preferred to live her life in the academy without any distractions. If he were to truly pursue her affections, she would not allow him to cut corners. Prove his love to her, huh? Well, she'd certainly offer the opportunity if he earned it.

"Good. Now that you're motivated, I can continue my day without feeling guilty. I hope you'll do as I say. Don't go at this half-hearted or i won't even let you reach courting status, got it?"

End Post | Dreamer

Last edited by Iori on Fri Oct 21, 2022 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Steiner Franz
Steiner Franz
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Discord and Disonance (Yuzuru/Hiroe) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue40300/10000Discord and Disonance (Yuzuru/Hiroe) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (40300/10000)
Tiers:

Fri Oct 21, 2022 2:08 pm

"I will approach this with the same level of focus I put in to tuning my instruments."

If Hiroe knew how many hours a day that Yuzuru dedicated to insuring every single instrument in his collection was tuned and properly maintained she would probably faint, but still he was dedicated to making sure his emotions for her were real. Even more so proving to Hiroe that he wasn't approaching this particular romantic endeavor with a lack of thought being put into it. Any less than his utmost dedication would be unacceptable as any less than that would mean he didn't take his emotions at this moment as true. He believed internally that they were, but he needed to find that out for himself.

"Still...how does one go about introducing yourself to girls? I've never been good with just...talking to people and women even more so. This will be my toughest challenge yet."

Yuzuru said to himself as he continued to flip through the pages of his kido textbook as if the answer would be there for him within its' pages. Of course he spoke honestly about talking with other people, it wasn't his forte, but that didn't mean he couldn't improve. He was already planning to stop at a multitude of shops on the way home looking for self-help books to better improve his speaking ability. No matter what, he needed to find out if these feelings were true or not, otherwise he would have wasted both of their times. And that was something he just could not allow.

Discord and Disonance (Yuzuru/Hiroe) - Page 2 OlBPPj4
Discord and Disonance (Yuzuru/Hiroe) - Page 2 VewULRr
Discord and Disonance (Yuzuru/Hiroe) - Page 2 AQodtc6
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Discord and Disonance (Yuzuru/Hiroe) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Discord and Disonance (Yuzuru/Hiroe) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat Oct 22, 2022 12:12 am
Discord and Disonance (Yuzuru/Hiroe) - Page 2 XmZbQZY

HIROE MIYASHIRO | Dream On

Arms crossed, Hiroe chuckled heartily as she stroked her chin. That was a good question. How did one approach women? Hiroe was a woman herself. Obviously, she'd certainly have some knowledge on the subject, right? Perhaps. Of course, the dreamer was a gremlin by nature. She'd guide him whenever she could, but that wouldn't really make sense in the grand scheme of things, would it? A man's crush helping him talk to other women? No, Yuzuru would have to go at this one on his own, but perhaps not entirely. She'd leave him with baseline information, if nothing else. They were friends, after all. Hiroe would slowly rise up, gazing into the sky before turning her eyes towards Yuzuru.

"You introduce yourself by saying hello, silly. Girls are strange, fickle creatures. I should know. I am one. You might run into the types who are friendly and want to hang out. You might run into a tease who wants to make you flustered at every corner. There is no exact science to it, but everyone likes confidence. Don't go walking into meeting with that energy of "I can't or I'm inferior." Be strong. Act determined. Pretend they're uh... like me? Explore things. If after all that, you still feel like I'm the one for you? Ah, I'll think about it. I can at least extend that much, but only once you've done that! And make sure you remember their names, too. Don't come back to me with any student that sounds imaginary, got it?"

And with that, Hiroe would stick her tongue out playfully, waving him goodbye, wandering off to continue her day. Yuzuru knew the terms. If he was genuinely serious, he'd have to do his part. Until then, Hiroe would remain single another day. She kinda liked it that way, too.

End Post | Dreamer

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum