Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Healing Hearts [Saiko/Mizu] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Healing Hearts [Saiko/Mizu] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Healing Hearts [Saiko/Mizu] - Page 2 Empty Re: Healing Hearts [Saiko/Mizu]

Mon Oct 24, 2022 7:34 pm
[CLICK THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

THE MISTRESS OF GLUM

Enter Saiko's Post

That was a curious sentiment which was expressed to Mizu. One which made Saiko think of a simple phrase: Diamonds are created under pressure.

The fact that diamonds were crafted under immense pressure was common knowledge among humankind. Therefore, given the nature of the woman's abilities, the hybrid figured the same would apply to the evolution of Mziu's powers. You do not grow stronger by doing your regular routine; you do it by pressing yourself and pressing yourself somewhat above your limits. Not enough to where the obstacle is impossible, but enough to make your body force itself to find that strength and grow in power.

With that fact in mind, the icy gaze of Saiko held on Mizu for a moment before a tender smile appeared across her lips.

"I'm not an expert on your ability, but diamonds are created under pressure. Perhaps you need someone to help you train to find the potential within yourself to evolve and overcome."

When done speaking, Saiko nodded and continued.

"Maybe I can give you some training to help you. It's been fun helping others in the Gotei, and I could always use more friends. So I think it might help both of us, don't you think?"

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Healing Hearts [Saiko/Mizu] - Page 2 WVMWLOu
Paradigm
Paradigm
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Healing Hearts [Saiko/Mizu] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Healing Hearts [Saiko/Mizu] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Oct 27, 2022 4:49 am
Observing Saiko's thoughtful visage as she considered her answer, Mizu worried about the unimpressive state of her fledgling Shikai. With her still learning the limitations of it's abilities and barely being able to control it, while she was growing more confident in it Mizu understood she was still in the baby steps stage of mastering it. Even just thinking about trying to unlock the next stage of her and her Zanpakuto's connection, the second release Bankai, was intimidating. Still she knew if she were to become a first-rate Shinigami it would have to happen sometime so her focus on developing her Shikai could not have been greater.

In agreement with Siako, Mizu nodded her head at the idea of finding a suitable training partner or instructor to assist with her development. However she did not expect the woman to offer up herself as a possibility "Oh, Saiko-san, that would be sublime! I would hate to be an imposition, but if you are offering I would certainly accept!" Mizu was beside herself thinking of all the possibilities with someone as skilled and knowledgeable as this woman who was a mere stranger minutes ago assisting in her training. Simple spars and Hollow hunts could only push her so far, refinement through pressure was exactly how the blonde Shinigami had made it this far and so, she thought, it must be the way forward as well.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Healing Hearts [Saiko/Mizu] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Healing Hearts [Saiko/Mizu] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Thu Oct 27, 2022 12:19 pm

THE MISTRESS OF GLUM

Enter Saiko's Post

"Good show. Follow me."

It was apparent that Mizu was game to start the road of empowering her zanpukto. So, Saiko motioned with her right hand for Mizu to follow her for a brief walk to a tree nearby. With it being autumn, there were plenty of leaves on the ground as the last of the amber, and orange leaves withered away from the tree. By releasing a small amount of her energy, she blew away the leaves and sat on the grass in a lotus position. Soon after, the hybrid tapped on the ground, and she wanted Mizu to sit with her.

"If you are serious about this, tell me: what is your relationship with your zanpukto like?"

This was a potent question to Saiko because the relationship between shinigami and their zanpukto determined the quality of their abilities. The further they trained in their inner world and bonded with them, the stronger their shiaki typically became. So the first logical step was to determine how to tackle and improve that aspect of Mizu.

"It's important because usually, shikai training starts from within, and I believe I can help with that."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Paradigm
Paradigm
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Healing Hearts [Saiko/Mizu] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Healing Hearts [Saiko/Mizu] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fri Oct 28, 2022 5:34 pm
Surprised at Saiko's invitation to not only train with her, but to start here and now, Mizu froze for half a second before regaining her composure and following her acquaintance out of the Barracks. They traveled across the way to a grassy patch of land covered with yellow and auburn leaves. Once Saiko cleared the area using her spiritual pressure and sat below a lone tree, Mizu quickly followed by doing the same, not particularly caring if her black Shihakusho got a little dirty.

After considering Siako's question for a moment she answered with as much honesty as she could muster "My relationship with Shousenmaru is...icy. Though she's given me the great gift of a Shikai, and is my partner, talking to her is a struggle. But when we do speak I always have the feeling she's lonely...just unwilling to open her heart to me." At this revelation Mizu's gaze dropped and head tilted downward for a moment in melancholic sorrow. Shousenmaru was an unsolvable riddle for the young Shinigami, refusing at times to even acknowledge her.

Perking up at the raven-haired woman's statement, Mizu questioned her curiously "Oh? How do you mean, Saiko-san?"
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Oct 29, 2022 5:06 pm

THE MISTRESS OF GLUM

Enter Saiko's Post

Huh, a growing sense of melancholy radiating from Mizu's soul. It surprised Saiko as she had seemed rather chipper earlier. Perhaps the nature of her zanpukto was a touchy subject. And upon hearing the other shinigami explain the situation, it appeared as if the hybrid's own power of glum could help such issues of internal loneliness. A zanpukto spirit is a reflection of your soul, and sometimes that world grows isolating. So it was perfect for Saiko to be able to help.

With a nod given, the half-blood understood Mizu's situation and tried to think of how she would answer her question next. Finally, after remaining silent for a few moments, she responded satisfactorily.

"I'm not sure how to easily put this, but I have powers that can ease or remove negative aspects of a person's mind for some time. So perhaps if I feed on your melancholy, I can allow you time to bond further with it and perhaps even project my consciousness into your world."

Another pause was given until she looked at the eye of Mizu and continued.

"That is if you are comfortable with that invasion of the soul. These are delicate matters, and I don't want to intrude."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Paradigm
Paradigm
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Oct 30, 2022 4:02 pm
Healing Hearts [Saiko/Mizu] - Page 2 JGYv9eD

MORIKAWA MIZU

It took a moment for Mizu to understand what the woman was telling her. Feeding on emotions? Projecting herself into Shousenmaru's inner realm? She had never heard of such things. The world was wondrously large with more figures capable of never before seen feats, this she understood, but what Saiko was saying still sounded impossible. But... she thought ...why would she offer if she couldn't do it?. There must be be truth to Saiko's words, Mizu realized.

"Please forgive my silence, Saiko-san. Your explanation sounds...extraordinary." She also needed to consider whether she truly was comfortable with a trespasser in her and Shousenmaru's most sacred place. Mizu considered whether it was worth the risk or not, and after but a moment of deliberation decided to proceed with Saiko's offer. This woman must know her own capabilities well enough to be telling the truth, and for herself Mizu understood risks must be taken to achieve one's dreams. "I accept your offer, Saiko-san...please just tell me what you need of me and I'll do it."

TAKING IT SERIOUS | END POST
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Nov 02, 2022 3:54 pm

THE MISTRESS OF GLUM

Enter Saiko's Post

"I don't mind the silence. I'm not asking for something that isn't heavy in nature, and you have every right to take the time you need to decide for yourself. I wouldn't want to carelessly tarnish your inner world, as that is a sacred place among shinigami."

Saiko's voice was a mixture of focus and kindness as she could see that Mizu was trying to weigh her options. It was a sweet sight in that she was so earnest about her goal that she didn't want anything tragic to befall her. Yet, given the nature of the world, that would happen regardless. So all she could do was give her the tools to stand and move forward for a time in the future when her character would be tested.

"All I need you to do is relax, breathe and be at peace. Then, of course, I will ensure your physical body is safe, but I need you to enter your inner world and bring out your zanpukto spirit. This is how we grow stronger, shikai, so my powers will activate before you jump into that place."

With a nod, Saiko held Mizu's hand as she exhaled and began to envelop the woman in a ray of aqua and plum hues. At this moment, she may feel her stresses, depression, anxiety, dread, and other similar mental strains beginning to lift. It wasn't if she would forget or not acknowledge it, but it wouldn't cloud her mind, and she could objectively see the reality around her without these toxic mindsets. And this feeling would tingle into her inner world so that she and her Zanpukto spirit could see eye to eye.

In the meantime, Saiko's power briefly sparked up as she started to feed on these concepts. It was weird to use her demonic blood to do this, but it felt right as she let out another sigh and spoke.

"You will be okay, Mizu. I promise."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Paradigm
Paradigm
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Nov 03, 2022 7:47 pm

MORIKAWA MIZU

Giving her trust to this woman she'd met just shortly prior, Mizu breathed in deeply and let out a tranquilizing sigh. Wanting to proceed Mizu nodded her head to Saiko and gripped her hand nervously before a sudden warmth draped itself over the duo. Through wondrous eyes Mizu noted the strange hues and colors enveloping them as her mind felt weightless, all pressure and anxiety washing away in a current of pleasantness.

"Wow...Saiko-san...this feels wonderful..." Without worry clouding her mind even the physical contact between the two as they held hands was strangely pleasurable. She reasoned this was intensified by her usual lack of physical contact, even in passing, with others. Knowing it was time to move onward Mizu curled her lithe fingers around her Zanpakuto and focused as she closed her eyes again.

As Mizu opened her eyes she was suddenly transported to another world, one she barely recognized. Every time she'd previously entered her Inner World the sounds of rushing water would enter her ears, the noise emanating from a great river dotted with violet crystals beneath an unburdened sky. However instead of a river, Mizu found herself standing atop the glassy unblemished surface of a serene, practically frozen lake.

Walking forward, her steps causing slow rolling ripples to expand almost endlessly, Mizu's gaze scanned the unfamiliar terrain for her Zanpakuto spirit. Her eyes settled on the lake's center where she recognized the appearance of a beautiful blue-skinned luminescent woman with great silver braids extending down her back. Despite being the reflection of her soul, something seemed off about her to Mizu as let loose a greeting "Shousenmaru! Everything looks so different..."

The blond Shinigami's concerns would be confirmed as her Zanpakuto's head raised, revealing a dark look in her eyes. Shousenmaru spoke in response to Mizu, though her voice was noticeably deeper and more foreboding than normal "What have you done, Mizu...? Why are you allowing Saiko to manipulate me? Us?!" For some reason Shousenmaru seemed to be resisting Saiko's efforts with all her strength, every fiber of her being suspicious of this forced calm brought upon her.

Last edited by Paradigm on Tue Nov 08, 2022 2:22 am; edited 1 time in total
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Nov 07, 2022 9:07 pm

THE MISTRESS OF GLUM

Enter Saiko's Post

"Thank you, Mizu."

There wasn't much to say, but the woman's face held a warm smile as she liked the positive effects such a sinful power could induce on the world. It brought a sense of comfort to Saiko as she closed her eyes and felt her vision beginning to turn to darkness. That sense of hope was needed when going into the depths of another's soul.

Senses quiet for the moment, the mind of Saiko held no fear as she knew it was a process to project her consciousness into another. Within time sight began to return to her as her senses, scent, and hearing soon followed. With a spiritual projection of the hybrid's self-projected into the world of Mizu's zanpukto, the tired eyes of the mistress of glum witnessed endless glassy surfaces amdist a frozen lake. Feeling nothing but coldness in this world, the woman made sure to levitate and never set foot on this land out of respect for such a sacred place.

As she started to ground herself mentally, the hearing of Saiko peaked as she heard the interaction between Mizu and Shousenmaru. There was a disdain for another foreign creature in this land. And to the perception of the hybrid? That was to be expected. Much like the physical body produces a response to deal with external substances entering the body, it made sense the spiritual self would have the same concept. So, out of a show of respect, Saiko, while still levitating, bowed to Shousenmaru and spoke.

"I mean nothing by this, Shousenmaru. You can read my memories and heart and pierce into my inner world if you must. However, I want to help Mizu gain a better connection to you."

Looking up to the spirit with a firm expression, she continued.

"Please do not take my words or actions as disrespect as I understand this is a sacred place. I'm a stranger, a foreign invader, so it's hard to take my words as being worth anything. But I beg of you to try to open yourself to Mizu. I don't understand why you are closed off or your loneliness, but my only intent was to remove the tension between you two to understand to help you both become a more powerful pair."

Now lowering her head, Saiko nodded and continued.

"You may insult me, call me naive or whatever you wish; but what do you stand to lose by doing this? If you must, state your own intentions or goals and I'm sure both of us would help you."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Paradigm
Paradigm
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Nov 08, 2022 5:44 pm

MORIKAWA MIZU

The pale blue woman glowered at her world's trespasser disdainfully as an aura of unwelcomeness radiated through the air around her. Her gaze flitted back and forth between the two women as she barely fought off the encroaching calm from Saiko's spirit, a task especially difficult given Shousenmaru's own aura of tranquility she generated. As the seconds ticked by it was clear this was a losing battle for the Zanpakuto.

"You say you wish to help but you have no idea what it's like to be this child's partner. She's weak, has no stamina nor natural ability, yet puts herself in harm's way. Her life is at risk any time she steps outside of her comfort zone..." Mizu knew everything Shousenmaru was saying was true. There was no doubt she was weak. No doubt she struggled in everything she committed herself too. And certainly no doubt she would put herself in dangerous situations to do her duty to the Gotei.

"But Shousenmaru, that's exactly why I need your strength--" "DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND THAT'S WHY YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE IT?!" the Zanpakuto spirit shouted, enraged but finally ready to admit the truth of the matter. "If you have my power, you'll just take more risks! You will get yourself killed! And then what?! What will happen then? How would I not blame myself...?" Shocked at this revelation Mizu couldn't find any words to answer her.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum