Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I'm Stuck With a Valuable Friend [Ira, Ehefra] Left_bar_bleue16000/1I'm Stuck With a Valuable Friend [Ira, Ehefra] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

I'm Stuck With a Valuable Friend [Ira, Ehefra] Empty I'm Stuck With a Valuable Friend [Ira, Ehefra]

Fri Oct 21, 2022 3:31 am
I'm Stuck With a Valuable Friend [Ira, Ehefra] SgHGbAG

IRA HOLYFIELD

Well, here he was. 'Bout time, frankly, but Ira'd kind of gotten caught up in more than a few conversations he hadn't exactly meant to get caught up in, not to mention actually getting his way to the hospital had been a task and a half, and then all the people wondering what a little girl was doing, yadda yadda, the usual business.

Still, least he could finally give Ehefra a visit, though he knocked and opened the door a bit slowly as he walked into her room.

"Hey, pretty lady, you've got a visitor. You decent in there?"

END POST | NO MORE JORTS
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I'm Stuck With a Valuable Friend [Ira, Ehefra] Left_bar_bleue0/0I'm Stuck With a Valuable Friend [Ira, Ehefra] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

I'm Stuck With a Valuable Friend [Ira, Ehefra] Empty Re: I'm Stuck With a Valuable Friend [Ira, Ehefra]

Fri Oct 21, 2022 3:51 am
I'm Stuck With a Valuable Friend [Ira, Ehefra] HEADER_41301658_p13

Good lord things had been a lot more rough than she'd expected. Maybe she had just been a little too...enthusiastic/ Maybe it was the little showoff with hirenkyaku. But Ehefra had wound up a little more messed up than she'd liked. Lying in bed, she coulnd't help but sigh a little as she stared up at the ceiling. Legs still bandaged up and elevated. She may as well have been in fucking stirrups. Her final surgery had been a success, but she had to take it easy for another week. She was just waiting on her legs to be casted up and then she'd be free to head home. Not the greatest situation, but hey it was something.

It was then that she heard that familiar voice. Ehefra blinked, shocked to say the least before she raised her head and spotted none other than Ira. Her eyes going wide as Ehefra perked up. "Holy shit, Ira is that you?! Come on in! And uh.....eh it aint nothing you haven't seen before." She murmured out, glancing around and just kinda....grabbing a pillow and tossing it over her lap so that Ira wasn't checkin out her panties unwittingly. Yea, the whole bandaged up look really was NOT how she'd hoped Ira would next see her, but she was too tired to care.

"Pretty yourself there bucko. I'd get up and hug ya but well. Kinda not really in any condition to be doin any of that. So get your pretty self over here and gimme a hug." She noted with a tired smirk. What a sight for sore eyes indeed.
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I'm Stuck With a Valuable Friend [Ira, Ehefra] Left_bar_bleue16000/1I'm Stuck With a Valuable Friend [Ira, Ehefra] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

I'm Stuck With a Valuable Friend [Ira, Ehefra] Empty Re: I'm Stuck With a Valuable Friend [Ira, Ehefra]

Fri Oct 21, 2022 6:12 pm

IRA HOLYFIELD

"No kiddin', ya look like a mess."

Sure, Ira could have been a little nicer about it, told some lies about how she looked better than ever, but he didn't think she'd really want to hear any of that. Besides, Ira was an honest guy, and he was the sort to always say the truth. Might sting a little, but it was better than being lied to.

Walking over to the side of the bed and leaning in to give his friend a nice proper hug, he thought about what he even ought to ask about. Probably not what happened to her, eh?

"Food around here alright?"

END POST | NO MORE JORTS
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I'm Stuck With a Valuable Friend [Ira, Ehefra] Left_bar_bleue0/0I'm Stuck With a Valuable Friend [Ira, Ehefra] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fri Oct 21, 2022 7:06 pm

He made the right choice. Ehefra woulda flamed him if he went and tried to sell her as looking like anything but shit in that moment.

"I'd say you should see the other guy but I turned him to dust." She noted casually, sticking her tongue out, just outright burying the trauma under rugged humor. Awyis, no fuckin way was she gonna let some ptsd shit sneak up on her . Hahaahahaman this sucks. She did gladly accept the hug, pulling him in and sighing softly as she just....rested her head against his shoulder and then laid back, rubbing his face a bit and grunting.

"The food eh? It's alright, not as bad as tv makes it sound like. I honestly can't complain. Having to have the casts was unexpected but ...you know...kinda what happens when your legs get swallowed in a swordsplosion. But hey. My ligaments all got reattached and the muscle should heal with a bit of time." She noted with a shrug of her shoulders and then sighed, glancing over to Ira and ... smiling fondly.

"I'm glad to see you though. And HEY! Enough about me and my fucked-ass legs. How did your date go?!" She asked excitedly. All the drama she heard in the hospital was depressing. She NEEDED some just good ol girl talk to stimulate her brain. She really needed IRa to help her feel like a damn woman again and not a fucking..... PATIENT.
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Oct 22, 2022 6:06 am

IRA HOLYFIELD

"Sure don't mess around, huh?"

Ira could have asked more about that, but it was pretty obvious that Ehefra didn't necessarily want to talk about this. That was fine, of course. Ira wasn't the type to pry about stuff like this, and instead he just accepted Ehefra leaning against him with a smile of his own.

"Date went pretty well. Don't exactly have another one immediately lined up or anything, but he also kinda let me know I could come by any time, so I'd call that progress."

Hell, that's probably where he'd have still been if he hadn't wanted to actually see how Ehefra was doing, but this took priority any day. Ira hadn't really thought about how he'd get back up there to take Kasha up on that offer, but he'd figure it out.

END POST | NO MORE JORTS
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Oct 23, 2022 11:07 am

Ehefra waved her hand a bit dismissively. "It was one of those surprise assignments. The guy decided to start butchering people on Miami beach. I happened to be nearby and took him down." A small twitch in her leg as she remembered that upsurge of blades, a slight tension in her face as she remembered that damn freaky face of his. And of course, those last words. He was dead, obliterated. And she assured herself of that. But.... she still didn't know if she trusted that. At least... some part of her didn't.

Tch .

Her face brightened as the subject moved onto the date. Her brows raising before she put on a sly smile. "Nice nice~ So how did ya like it? Think yer gonna wanna go again? I mean.... totes understand uh.... if you don't wanna get into the details. But I'm just kinda ....whats the word..... entertained? That I'm not the only one in my friend group who got spooked by a little homoerotica, ya know what I mean?" She noted with a sheepish chuckle. After all Ira was a guy at soul, wans't he? IN perhaps another setting, Ehefra might have had more .....tact?

But she was sleep deprived. She was hurt. She was tired. And she'd been stuck in a hospital for more than half a week now. And this was by FAR the most interesting and least depressing story she'd heard in this damn hospital.
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Oct 24, 2022 12:37 am

IRA HOLYFIELD

"Oh, yeah, I'll definitely be seein' him again, unless he suddenly decided he's not interested."

It was hard not to laugh at the way Ehefra said that, given just how awkwardly she'd said it. Of course, Ira knew that there was some truth to her words, and he did have to concede he wouldn't have imagined exactly putting it any other way. 'Spooked' did sort of explain it, didn't it? Not that he'd let her off quite that easy, of course, and he shot her a sly grin of his own. "Hey, I got thrown in a whole new body, never coulda planned for how all these hormones'd hit me. Besides, Kasha's prettier'n most ladies I've ever met. Don't think I'd be here otherwise, really."

That much, at least, Ira was quite sure about. He definitely found Kasha attractive, and he didn't exactly want to get into his more...intimate thoughts on that matter, but it wasn't exactly as if Kasha was some typical handsome man.

END POST | NO MORE JORTS
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Oct 24, 2022 12:59 am

Ehefra still snickered just a little and got into a bit of a giggling fit even as Ira turned things on her. "My my my, VERY nice. And Psh, if the guy doesn't wanna see YOU again then he has very poor taste. I mean, have you SEEN yourself in those tight pants of yours?" She rolled her eyes and sighed, laying back in the bed and quirking a brow in Ira's direction.

"Ahhh, one of the prettybois eh? Nice nice. I admit, as tomboyish as you are, I don't think my own situation is the same. Yea, I really did just...start kissin girls, and girl-adjacents." she admitted, rubbing her temple a little as a sigh spilled out. "I still dunno what I'm fuckin doin with all that. But hey...I'm ...figuring shit out. I ... think." She noted, sounding a little less sure of herself at that. She paused, and then glanced at Ira for a moment, really looking at her for a moment.

"I'm happy for you. Which is .....weird. I should be jealous. That's the kinda...possessive bitch I am. But I'm not." She smiled ruefully. Closing her eyes and taking a ... slow breath through her nostrils. She was ....really happy. That Ira had been able to find....this. This ...normal thing. Dating. That his body wasn't just hyperaging into decrepitude. That he was....being happy. She reached out and lightly touched the side of Ira's face, sighing as she did, before closing her eyes, and letting her hand fall to her side.

She really didn't deserve a friend this cool.

"I'm really glad you came. And not just because you're hot." She sniffled softly, reaching up to wipe her eyes. Her voice dropped to a soft murmur. "I think I need another hug."
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Oct 24, 2022 10:02 am

IRA HOLYFIELD

"Ah, you're still young. Got plenty of time to figure things out, no need to feel like you've got everything under control. Shoulda seen me back in the day, before I met my wife. Like a whole different man!"

Ehefra's slip into melancholy hardly flew over Ira's head, but he wasn't the type to match it by getting more down himself. She'd asked for another hug, and he naturally gave it to her, a little tighter this time. Ira hadn't exactly gotten to do much in the way of caregiving since he ended up in this body, but this was the right time to do it if ever there was one.

"Listen, nobody's perfect. No use worryin' about all that. You'll figure things out, and hey, ya need any advice with that, I'm always around. Be a real waste to have all these extra years and not use 'em for good, eh?"

END POST | NO MORE JORTS
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Oct 24, 2022 10:48 am

Ehefra nodded softly and leaned into that warm hug, gently resting her face against his neck and sighing softly as for just a moment... she gently clung to him. Grateful for the warm embrace she was afforded in his arms. And frankly, she just....didn't let go. Deciding to gently hold onto him for as long as he'd permit as she considered his words.

Advice?

She considered it. Staring off into space as she thought about the last few months. The things that she'd been going through. "I don't know.... It's all just....nice? I keep expecting to be hit by this....big empty void. The one I used to feel. That burning in my chest every time I saw some pretty lady with someone on her arm, making it seem all easy. I wanted that.... to ... to be a part of someone like that. I wanted it so fuckin badly. And it hurt." Se murmured, her voice sounding....confused more than sad.

"But .... now thats... gone? I have you...I have Nat, I have Candice, I have PEOPLE who care about me. But I ...don't...you know...have someONE. But I ....don't....care?" Her face scrunched up as she tried to explain what was so troubling, shaking her head. "I SHOULD care...I've cared my whole fucking life. I've WANTED to go that next step with someone. But now I just....don't? What the fuck does that even mean?" She chuckled and shook her head.

"I mean...what am I just...HAPPY by myself? I-..." She huffed and ...thought aboaut everything she'd just blurted out. It sounded like a mess even to her. [color=steelblue]"I'm just ...confused. Which ...I mean...isn't bad? I guess? I'm not miserable or anything. And you know.... my ...self loathing is not as bad anymore. Thanks to you guys." She gave Ira a slightly firmer squeeze before she sighed. "It's just....weird? Am I making sense? I feel like I'm not making sense..." She sighed, her grip loosening enough for him to peel away.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum