Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
You too, huh? [Noharu, Henrex] Left_bar_bleue0/0You too, huh? [Noharu, Henrex] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

You too, huh? [Noharu, Henrex] Empty You too, huh? [Noharu, Henrex]

Fri Oct 21, 2022 9:36 pm
You too, huh? [Noharu, Henrex] HEADER_32hhbgg

Sigh. What a time.
Noharu couldn't help but smile a little to herself as she gave one last look at her office. All her shit was out, all her junk thrown away. All that was left was a sterile void that had once been her office in the Shino Academies. She couldn't help but lightly caress her fingers along the surface of the door, smirking as she thought about it. Were this any other door in her life, she might be able to recall the number of times she'd been plowed up against it. But this space? What a nice little sanctuary it had been.

She closed the door and promptly turned her back on the office itself, a little sigh escaping her as she lightly cricked her neck. Welp, when one door closed another one opened! This had all only been temporary right? And as if to emphesize that, she opened her eyes to see a familiar face making his way down the hall. A sly smirk promptly flashing across her lips.

"Come to see me off, Ast?~" She ventured fondly, folding her arms across her chest as she gave the man a nod of approval. Not the most cheery of guys, but still a respectable professor, and honestly a pretty strong guy. Certainly not one of the faces she expected to see when cleaning out her office.
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
You too, huh? [Noharu, Henrex] Left_bar_bleue419100/999999You too, huh? [Noharu, Henrex] Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

You too, huh? [Noharu, Henrex] Empty Re: You too, huh? [Noharu, Henrex]

Sat Oct 22, 2022 1:39 pm
You too, huh? [Noharu, Henrex] 4I55nzL

HENREX ASTILLON | STORMSWORD

It wasn't hard to figure out that the Gotei was changing drastically with the advent of new leadership. It wasn't surprising that, with his ear to the ground, he was at least somewhat aware of the notices passing around. He wasn't exactly the most familiar with all of his colleagues, but he at least new a decent amount about them. So, upon hearing that not only was Noharu leaving the academy, but rejoining the Gotei, it felt appropriate to visit her.

So, with deafened steps, he stepped through the doorway, offering a warm smile and a slight wave as he did. Compared to his rather jaded, bitter nature as of late, the man had been in far better of spirits than recent. Even though he was more quiet, gentle and reserved, rather than loud and proud, there was a certain glimmer to his ruby red eyes.

"Partially, Noharu. To see you off, as well as to welcome you back."

Taking a step or two to the side and leaning against the wall, he returned the nod, gave her a light clap before letting his hands rest at his sides.

"We've both ended up back in the Gotei. I came by not just to give you a visit, welcome you back, and all that, but, I was also curious about where you were deciding to join, especially after you've mastered your Zanpakuto. Congratulations on that, too."

END POST

Last edited by Henrex on Sat Oct 22, 2022 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
You too, huh? [Noharu, Henrex] Left_bar_bleue0/0You too, huh? [Noharu, Henrex] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat Oct 22, 2022 2:13 pm

Brows perked just a little and she let her head tilt to the side for a moment as he talked, watching him lean against the wall and puttin on an amused smile. It was a little adorable these little quirks in his behavior. Leaning against the wall like a badboy, staring off into space, or when he got all serious and focused when teaching the rugrats? Little shit like that that really made her wanna sit on his face~

" Awwww, well thanks Asty~ Always so nice and considerate." She chimed, waving him off as if he were being too much. Even covering her mouth with a hand when he gave his little clap, which she frankly found adorable. What a weird guy. That little giggle however, WAS stifled when he brought up the subject of her move into the Gotei.

Oh, so THAT was what got his interest? Now that made her perk up.

"Oh that? Iunno. I figure I just land in a squad and see where things go, ya know? Not like I can't just switch squads if things don't work out. Besides, I been a damn teacher so long, I kinda lost touch of what's going on in the Gotei outside the gossip." She confided with not even the barest hint of shame. Smiling openly even at the admission of her own lacking insight, waving her hand as if it were nothing. "Fuck, I remember when there used to be fourteen squads! Then they added the vanguard, and then it was cut down, and now they're bringin more back? I stopped keeping track ages ago." She grinned, and then looked around before reaching into the hip slit of her hakama and peeling out a bundle of brochures.

"Besides, look at these! The squads all got their little brochures on what they look for anyway. So I'll probably head home, crack open a beer and eyeball em while I listen to the TV! Then I can make a decision from there!" She gave a little knowing nod as she laid out her plan as if it were the simplest thing in the world. Truly showing off just how little she was worried about her placement.

"Aaaand thhhhhank you for the congratulations~ I love making a good impression, and like hell I wasn't gonna waltz back into the Gotei after a whole-ass century WITHOUT a bankai that'd make my new Captain shit bricks!" She snickered, grinning to herself as she garnered a FIERCE look of proud determination.
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
You too, huh? [Noharu, Henrex] Left_bar_bleue419100/999999You too, huh? [Noharu, Henrex] Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 23, 2022 1:43 am

It seemed that no matter how many times he told her, she would never stop referring to him by that little nickname she had given him. She had more then enough of a right to just call him by his first name, even if they weren't particularly close. But, he had to admit, there was a sort of charm to it. The compliment, however, made his cheeks flush red a little, causing him to shake his head lightly and give a half-hearted, bashful laugh, before he composed him again.

"Likewise. I've been a teacher for a while, and out of the Gotei for around three years. I've kept my ear to the ground, but, there's been a lot of changes. Namely, there's a new, eighth squad now, headed by one of the older Captains, Rose, as well as a shift in leadership. And, well, my own return as Captain of the Fifth Division."

The Gotei had been making many changes lately, though he couldn't really discern which were good or bad, at least not right now. Then, she pulled out the brochures. Oh, god almighty, he hated those. They felt so...corny, and cheesy. But, he couldn't deny their effectiveness. She really didn't seem to mind where she was placed, just, going wherever the wind took her.

He saw the prideful determination flare in her eyes, and he found himself smiling in return, while also riddled with curiosity as to what the power of her Zanpakuto entailed. She had kept the finer details to herself, but, her asking advice on the matter had always made him interested and invested in the matter.

"Well, I'm certainly biased, but, from what I know of your skills, you would fit rather nicely in the Stealth Force. I have to admit, you asking for advice kept me very interested in your Zanpakuto and Bankai. I'd love to see it one day."

END POST
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Oct 23, 2022 2:22 am

He was damn right she wasn't gonna use his first name. What was she gonna call him then? Henry? Bleh. Also Ast sounded like Ass, so it was a natural reflex for her to go with that instead. Having to behave as a member of the faculty, these small little...quirks just kinda popped up with her. But all the same, she smirked, grinning shamelessly at his little reaction to her compliment. Always a pleasure to see his little reactions.

"Well well well, lookit you. Keeping up with all the latest news. Rose huh?" She paused, some of that spunk leaving her eyes. Right, he was one of the vizards. The ones that disappeared... among many many others back two hundred years ago. But well... Rose was one of the ones that got to come back. She took a deep breath, and put her smile back on, ignoring the soft prickle of barbs in her chest at the memories.

"Oh? Trying to recruit me already huh? And being curious about my Zanpaku'to?~ Lil Asty, you know you just gotta ask if you wanna see it." She noted slyly, giving him a playful little elbow before pausing and .... considering. Hm. Stealth Division huh? Truth be told, it wasn't like she'd been like....working toward that goal. Back in her younger days, she kinda just came up with stealthy kinda moves because she used them to avoid work. Ah... the good ol Eighth division days. Still. She supposed it made some degree of sense.

"Hmmm, well I dunno about giving you an answer right now. I still gotta take a gander at the other divisions, you know. Get a feel for things." She paused, eyeing Henrex. "And what position would you be offering hmmm? You looking for a Lieutenant or something?" She asked with a sly grin. On one hand, she supposed she WAS built for the type of work. But well. Woof. On one hand... she had a lot of practice being all professional and shit. Working as a teacher. And well. She supposed the dirty work wouldn't be a problem either. She'd been an outter rukongai kid after all.

"Actually. ON the subject of all that. What exactly does YOUR Zanpaku'to do?" She ventured with a raised brow, tilting her head in his direction.
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Oct 23, 2022 9:29 pm

He could sense her emotions as he broached the subject, albeit briefly. While he was not present during that time, he had certainly read the archives. Even reading about the event was...unpleasant, to say the least. He didn't let it show in his face, but, he knew. Another bashful laugh as she played around a little more, finding himself rubbing the back of his neck. While he had mostly come to congratulate and welcome her back, part of it was there to try and give some incentive to his division. He had a lot of passion for it, and having more members was always a good thing.

"Well, I'm not so sure about Lieutenant exactly, but, seated positions are still open. There's no rush, though. By all means, take your time."

It wasn't all that surprising that she didn't have an answer immediately. He had just come by, out of the blue, to ask her about it. But, he was taken aback at her suddenly asking about what his Zanpakuto did. He wasn't expecting her to probe his own powers like he had, but, it was only fair. He reached to his side, sliding the longer sword of the daisho set out.

"For the most part, I'm able to control lightning in various ways in my base state with this sword. It changes a bit in release states, but, the general theme is the same. It's not the most befitting of someone in the Stealth Force, but...the powers still feel like they resonate with me. Even still, I'm more than capable of fighting without the direct powers. I have other methods of performing covert operations."

Sliding the weapon back to his side, instead of taking the entire thing out, he simply rested a hand on the shorter sword.

"This one is a bit picky about when it wants to work. Because I'm a Hybrid, my Zanpakuto ended up reflecting both sides of me. This is what represents the demon half."

He turned to look at her again, a curious smile forming.

"What about yours? What does your reflection manifest as?"

END POST
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Oct 24, 2022 12:07 am

Eh? She blinked owlishly for just a moment. Surely he was jesting. "Say fuckin, what?" She murmured, confusion written across her face as she canted her head to the side. He wanted her just ... as some random SEATED officer? Her brows knitting together as she stared at him for a couple moments. Would she really have worked her sweet, hot little ass off to get a bankai to be a damn sixth seat or some shit? Her skeptical look retained as she glanced at the man's zanpaku'to as it was brought out. She let her head cant a bit to the side, allowing herself a temporary distraction as she listened to his explanation.

Well, that wasn't all that unusual, not like your Zanpaku'to was designed for your squad or anything like that. She put a hand on her hip and considered the ability he'd given out. He really was fine just letting her know? He clearly trusted her, but still, that whole offer of seated officer still kinda felt a bit Jank, who the hell was he even considering as his Lieutenant? Did she really fuckin care? Eh, not really, but still somehow she felt a bit slighted. "Fancy." She commented idly at his zanpaku'to.

However, she DID raise her brow slightly when he asked about her own zanpaku'to. Before a sly smile crept across her features as she stepped in a bit closer. "Hmm, It's a little hard to explain. It's easier to just show ya." She pointed out, lightly reaching up and dragging the nail on her thumb along the collar of her kosode, as reiryoku spilled into the article of clothing, staining it red.

"Pull at the Seams, Kamiito Konton."

IN a sudden ripple of bright red thread, her kosode promptly peeled apart and came undone. There would be no upsurge or reiryoku, in fact, it would barely even be felt by Henrex as the red thread wound around Noharu's frame and then promptly wove slowly into her palm before tightening around itself, condensing into a blood-red Katana whose point she rested on the floor. "Pretty stealthy huh?" She chimed, now reduced to just her hakama and the Shitagi, at the very least she wasn't naked infront of the man. But all the same, it certainly would seem subtle. No large release of energy, no sound, no light, frankly if she hadnt' done it firectly infront of him, one might not have even realized what had happened. And she had a rather proud smile written across her face.

"Buuuut I'm not the type to go spilling the beans about what my Zanpaku'to does. But hey, you got a lot of layers on. We could always see if you can guess what it does before your clothes run out." She noted with a playful smirk.
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Oct 26, 2022 12:21 pm

As he had been settling in, the idea of having two Lieutenants had come to mind. It was a little unheard of, and by and large was his choice, but he remembered that he had a co-Captaincy for a time, when he had first became Captain all those years ago. He'd have to think about it a bit more, but, it wasn't something he was entirely opposed to. Nevertheless, his eye twitched at hearing the comment under her breath, but, said nothing. Frankly, he probably would have been irritated as well.

But, it wasn't like it was an impossible goal. He had no intention of slighting either her or Shuten, but, it was a conversation best set for another day. As she stepped in closer, seeing that sly smile brought a small tinge of concern to his face as he leaned back slightly. He watched as she went through the motions, though his cheeks went a little red as he saw her clothing begin to come undone. Thankfully, though, it stopped at just her kosode. From what he had heard and experienced from her, that kind of release was...well, rather fitting for her.

But, the lack of any kind of...well, anything during the release bothered him. It was a release form, and even the less flashy Shikai still had some level of power surge, even if minor, upon activation. Perhaps it was a fake Shikai -- a potential idea, given how she had kept the finer details of her Zanpakuto to herself during the training process. If it were, frankly, even that sneaky approach to the release would be just as fitting for the Fifth Division. He returned the smile, his face rather impressed by it as his eyes fell to the katana.

"Very, I'm impressed. Thread-based, and quiet as a church mouse. If you could unravel it, the thread itself could be useful as tripwires, garrotes, or even restraints."

Her next comments, though, inadvertently or intentionally, gave him a rather telling hint to what her Bankai likely entailed, causing another rush of red coming to his face. He was hardly surprised. After all, if this Shikai, fake or real, released by unravelling her own clothes, it wasn't too astonishing that the next step was to take from the garments around her. The only thing that worried him was how large the range was, as well as how fast and how much it took.

"W-Well, I think I already have a pretty good idea, and I don't think that either of us have proper clearance for indiscriminate usage of our Zanpakuto."

He had kind of scrambled to say something instead of just sitting there thinking about it, not like it was hard to see that he was, but, it was better than nothing.

END POST
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Oct 27, 2022 11:51 am

Ahhh, there was that catharsis. After the little thing with him apparently not deeming her worthy of Lieutenant. Which she was still a little miffed about, it was nice to see the 180. A brief moment of Henrex seeming to analyze and survey the weapon, clearly trying not to think too hard about the reduction in her outfit. Then followed by the flustered backpedaling as she offered to show her bankai. Ahhh, she never got tired of that. She gave a little shrug of her fingers and folded her hands across her chest as the weapon promptly unravelled and returned to clothing form, complete with a smug smile spread across Noharu's features.

"Hmmm, you sure? I think if it were for the purposes of training we could absolutely just go GET authorization." She continued to tease him before promptly turning and taking a few steps down the hall. "Buuut I understand the hesitation. Actually... on that subject..." She stopped, looking over her shoulder at Henrex and canting her head to the side. "Now that you're not a teacher anymore, you thinkin of starting to date again? I hear that there's a lot of single gals in the gotei ranks yaknow. This is a whole new chapter for ya, wouldn't hurt to look around. I can even keep an eye out for ya if ya want." She chimed with a smirk, half teasing him and half giving him honest advice. He was a notorious single boi after all.

The details were things he'd shared with her before. Old crushes that vanished to the wind and she'd respected that he seemed to be taking his time with all that stuff. BUT that didn't mean she didn't feel inclined to extend the olive branch of being his wingman if he wanted to get back into the game. Never hurt to offer, right?
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Oct 28, 2022 9:45 pm

Knowing the levels of power that Shinigami had reached, as well as various other races in the world, there likely was a way to get authorization for that. The trouble then became the location. Zanpakuto could be extremely unpredictable with their releases and effects, and being able to account for most, if not all potential dangers that came with it, was important.

Breathing a quiet sigh of relief as she reverted her Zanpakuto back to it's sealed state, he turned to exit the office and follow her down the hall, silent footsteps carrying him behind her. He canted his head to the side as she changed the subject, only for it to straighten and his eyes to widen at her suddenly broaching the topic of his dating life.

"I've thought of it occasionally. It isn't something I'd be opposed to, at least. There's...a number of women in the Gotei that have caught my eye."

His face flushed again, with him bashfully brushing a few locks of hair behind his ear. He wasn't really one to divulge those types of thoughts with others often, preferring to keep the workings of his heart to himself to save himself potential humiliation, and being a half-demon with wildly powerful and augmented emotions didn't help.

"I feel a little embarrassed saying this, but, I...actually wouldn't mind that. You keeping an eye out. It's been a long while, part of me feels as if I'm not even good material for a partner."

A mixture of a lacking self-confidence, as well as caution. After all, with two unexplainedly failed relationships, it wasn't entirely surprising that one would think that the problem laid with them.

END POST
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum