Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Hot New Teacher! [Kimitsuki/Hiroe] Left_bar_bleue128100/999999The Hot New Teacher! [Kimitsuki/Hiroe] Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

The Hot New Teacher! [Kimitsuki/Hiroe] Empty The Hot New Teacher! [Kimitsuki/Hiroe]

Mon Oct 24, 2022 11:13 pm
The Hot New Teacher! [Kimitsuki/Hiroe] L0Imfce

KIMITSUKI YAMAMOTO

Frankly speaking, Kimitsuki was still getting used to the fact she was going to be teaching at Shino'o. Since she may not have one static classroom, the Danava was setting to cleaning the office that was to become her own. The cleaning part was easy, she simply used her Flame of Liberation to liberate the room of any detritus she deemed as "trash". From there, the Danava went on to decoration... That was the hard part. The very very hard part. She honestly had no idea what to put in her own Office to characterize her. Sure, she might be able to turn some obsidian into a replica of her sword and hang it on the wall, but aside from that? Maybe a picture of Abalia? She definitely doesn't have any pictures of Hiroi, can't get her to sit still long enough in front of a phone without her either A) eating it or B) getting bored and eating something else. So, both options were a bust.

Frankly speaking, the Danava was mostly willing just to figure out the whole decoration biz as she continued to work here; maybe she could get some help from Abalia. Albeit, Kimi had the tiniest of feelings that Abalia would care little for decoration. Kimitsuki was enraptured in these thoughts, alone in her unlocked office, sitting at her desk chair with her feet propped up; honestly wondering what she could do. The walls were all fine, and of course so was the furniture... Dear god this decoration stuff is hard! Kimi also couldn't help but wonder if Hiroi could help... she did seem to have an odd knack for the most random of things. Maybe Kimitsuki could drag her dear Danava friend here one day and get her opinion. For now, however, she simply leaned back in her chair, kept her feet up on the desk, and simply contemplated everything; not knowing she may have an unknown visitor soon to knock at her door. Then again, perhaps not!

END POST | THE LIBERATED FLAME

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Hot New Teacher! [Kimitsuki/Hiroe] Left_bar_bleue0/0The Hot New Teacher! [Kimitsuki/Hiroe] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The Hot New Teacher! [Kimitsuki/Hiroe] Empty Re: The Hot New Teacher! [Kimitsuki/Hiroe]

Wed Oct 26, 2022 1:05 am
The Hot New Teacher! [Kimitsuki/Hiroe] XmZbQZY

HIROE MIYASHIRO | dream on

From the moment it was made public that a new teacher had been welcomed into the academy, a sense of boundless curiosity occupied a firm seat in Hiroe's mind. A new teacher was far from abnormal, considering the ever shifting dynamic between tutors, substitutes, and simply inventing a class that didn't fall into the typical Shino curriculum. Hisana was one example in particular; hers was a class created for the purpose of teaching students about hollows, and by extension, assisting those who might possess an inner hollow of their own.

It was odd at first - to see an Arrancar in the academy, but she quickly grew accustomed to it. From rumor around the school, the new teacher also belonged to a race that she held little to no sense of familiarity with at all. Danava? None of her classes were particularly as enticing as entering this one, purely out of a desire to sate her curiosity. Turning the corner, she would place her first against the classroom door, rapping against it. After a few knocks to announce her presence, Hiroe would open the door to the crimson-haired woman's classroom, golden eyes gazing around in curious awe.

Then, turning around, those same curious hues would find themselves peering towards Kimitsuki. Honestly, she liked what she saw. Hiroe didn't particularly have any shame in admitting that the woman looked phenomenal appearance-wise. Long flowing crimson hair, a cool outfit, and blazing red eyes? Hiroe's sense of aesthetic rumbled with curiosity. She even imagined how cool she'd look in an outfit constructed by her own hands. To be certain, Hiroe had no idea what this class was about. It simply was a case of---- see cool lady, and talk to cool lady. That said, it might be interesting to learn somethin new, too. However, that could wait. It was time to be cool.

Hiroe would walk toward Kimitsuki with a composed gait, gazing up at the woman as she introduced herself.

"Heya, Miss... Kimitsuki? I'm Hiroe Miyashiro. One of the students here. Can I just say I think you look really cool? Like, would that be wrong? Frankly, you look badass, but I think like, those two go hand and hand."

Dreamer | End Post

Last edited by Iori on Sun Oct 30, 2022 7:24 pm; edited 3 times in total
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Hot New Teacher! [Kimitsuki/Hiroe] Left_bar_bleue128100/999999The Hot New Teacher! [Kimitsuki/Hiroe] Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

The Hot New Teacher! [Kimitsuki/Hiroe] Empty Re: The Hot New Teacher! [Kimitsuki/Hiroe]

Wed Oct 26, 2022 7:42 pm

KIMITSUKI YAMAMOTO

Frankly speaking, Kimitsuki wasn't expecting any visitors today, especially since she hadn't quite started teaching yet; she had only really been introduced to the rest of the faculty and to a few of the areas she would be using to teach. However, she hadn't expected rumors of her teaching at the school arriving so quickly; especially not to a good majority of the human body. Honestly speaking, it was rather surprising for Kimitsuki to hear a knock on the door to her office, and then a girl that Kimitsuki had never met walked in through the door, staring around at her office, which indeed had some alluring tones and items on the walls, and then those same eyes fell on Kimitsuki; and Kimi knew the woman was sizing her up. It didn't feel particularly... wrong, but Kimitsuki felt odd. She hadn't set into the teacher role quite yet, and a student of the school kinda just... came in to meet her!

Kimitsuki also found it odd to be referred to as 'cool' and 'badass' by someone she had just barely met. Then again, Kimitsuki definitely did have that air. Especially since Kimitsuki wasn't wearing what one would call "School appropriate" because she hadn't expected any visitors. The Danava quietly used her coat to hide her left leg a bit, smiling gently at the woman as she spoke. Afterwards, Kimitsuki gave her a warm, radiant, smile, bowing her head gently.

"It's nice to meet you, Hiroe. I'm Kimitsuki Yamamoto, it's a pleasure. I suppose it isn't wrong to call your future teacher that... Honestly, I am new to this teacher thing. But, that's besides the point. Did you only come here to meet me, Hiroe? It's nice to see a prospective student being so enthusiastic about her learning, but... That can't be the only reason, could it?"

Kimitsuki's experience in analyzing tense situations helped in one that was far more casual, especially considering her attempts to try and understand why Hiroe was here. She knew nothing of Kimi but her name and rumors, and wanted to come get a look. It was all very... odd. But, Kimitsuki was willing to listen to the woman; possibly more if Kimitsuki found Hiroe was kind enough. The Danava could only hope Hiroe wasn't going to try too hard, being herself was the surefire way to get those who honestly appreciate you to like you.

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Hot New Teacher! [Kimitsuki/Hiroe] Left_bar_bleue0/0The Hot New Teacher! [Kimitsuki/Hiroe] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Oct 26, 2022 9:07 pm

From Hiroe's point of view, Kimitsuki presented herself in a polite and composed manner, a trait that seemed so unlike her fiery appearance. HIroe didn't know what to expect when she spoke, but her professional introduction did little to lessen her opinion of the woman. Hiroe had plenty of questions, but the Danava of fire seemed to beat her to the punch with a question of her own - that was, why had she come to her office. Hiroe's eyes wandered around the office, gazing at occasional decoration before those golden eyes returned toward Kimitsuki. Hm... She did have a point. Technically speaking, she wasn't a teacher yet, but she would be soon. Additionally, there was a desire to learn about who she was, what she was, and the class she might decide to teach. Hiroe would stroke chin, contemplating her next words. Speaking confidently, she would give the woman an answer she would find acceptable, or so she hoped to a degree.

"That sure is the reason, Miss Yamamoto. Everyone's been talking about you in one way or another, but not a bad way. News gets around in the academy like wildfire. I kept hearing this and that, and this and that, and simply decided to meet you for my own. I didn't expect you to look so cool, though! The Crimson hair, that outfit! It's totes different from the normal kimonos and haoris I always see! I also heard something... about you being a Danava? What are those?"

Dreamer | End Post

Last edited by Iori on Thu Oct 27, 2022 2:47 am; edited 1 time in total
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Oct 26, 2022 10:32 pm

KIMITSUKI YAMAMOTO

It was hard not to be impressed with Hiroe a tiny bit. She definitely seemed to know a great deal of the rumors around the school, and also seemed to know exactly what she wanted. She was a rather curious being to Kimitsuki, and especially due to the fact that she was so intrigued with Kimitsuki. And indeed, Kimitsuki was definitely the most exotic thing that a lot of these Shino'o students have seen. After all, if all of the teachers really do wear Haori, Shihakushos, and Kimono, then Kimitsuki would be an honest breath of fresh air. Or, well, a fresh wildfire? Either way, Kimitsuki was something very exotic to the normal pattern of Shino'o and the soul society in general. Which was why it was hard for Kimitsuki to disagree with Hiroe. In fact, the continued comments and compliments did gain a small measure of a smile from the Danava. It was a little cute, as far as Kimi was concerned, to know that Hiroe liked her clothing so much. However, soon came a question that made the Danava blink in confusion. What was a Danava?

Kimitsuki couldn't help but stare at Hiroe as she considered the question. What were Danava indeed? Well, that was a very interesting question to explain. And, Kimitsuki thought for a few moments before she gave a gentle hum, standing up from her desk slowly.

"Well... to put it one way, Danava are a race that is commonly mistaken for demons; especially during the past years. However, in a more complex way..."

Kimitsuki had walked around her desk towards Hiroe, probably revealing the scent that surrounded Kimi; which was an odd combination of natural smells burning that worked so perfectly and smelled positively amazing in the oddest of ways. However, what was most captivating was her attractive figure, especially the entire left leg that was exposed and her fiery eyes. As Kimi stood there, she held up her right hand, and a ball of fire appeared in her hand; crackling happily.

"The more appropriate way to describe a Danava is a being that is made up of the concept they represent. Our concept can be simple, or complex, and it makes us come into being. I, for example, am a Danava of Fire; formed from the fire on Earth. In fact, I was born in the middle of a forest fire. However, every Danava is different from the last. One could say that I am made up of fire, but, I very obviously have everything a human has; and not some ethereal being. However, if I end up on having a class about Danava, I can simply give you an extended lesson; or in private if you are interested in private lessons. Personally, I have always sought to show people that Danava are not what they think we are."

Kimitsuki spun the fire around her arm, humming a tiny bit as she spun it before she let the fire fly up to the ceiling, where it burst into colored sparks; like a firework. After that, Kimitsuki gave Hiroe a warm smile, calmly clasping her hands together behind the small of her back.

"Any more questions, Hiroe? I'd be happy to answer~"

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Oct 27, 2022 3:33 am

Golden eyes followed the woman with quiet curiosity as she moved about the room, walking towards her. Apart from her incredibly appealing figure, a pleasant scent surrounding the woman's body dominated HIroe's sense of smell. It was odd. It was almost like something was burning, and yet it was not. According to her initial words, Danava were viewed as something akin to demons. Remaining silent, Hiroe cast her gaze towards the fire that had manifested within the palm of her hands. There was visible awe in her eyes, marveling at the creation of fire out of thin air. There was no release phrase - it was merely a single movement of her hand, and a flame was created.

Each word that escaped the crimson-haired woman's mouth was initially difficult to understand and piece together, but Hiroe understood her well enough to come to a conclusion. They were essentially representations - embodiments - of a concept. In essence, the embodiment Kimitsuki represented was the element of fire. Her picturesque impression of the woman had skyrocketed. The dazzling show of sparks had only served to increase her opinion of the woman even more.

If first impressions were the end all be all, Kimitsuki had passed with flying colors in Hiroe's rule of cool. Clapping her hands together, Hiroe tilted her head in curiosity as she stroked her chin. Had she had any more questions? Hm... she talked about teaching about Danava, and while HIroe was no Danava, let alone someone who could feasibly gain much from the information, she was certainly open to the idea of learning it purely by merit of hanging around this cool lady!

"I'd certainly be open to learning more about them, Miss Kimitsuki. Although... I wonder... is that what you plan on teaching the other students or did you have other courses in mind? I kind of noticed that I sort of barged in thinking this was a classroom, but is there anything else you plan on teaching here?"

Dreamer | End Post

Last edited by Iori on Sun Oct 30, 2022 6:42 pm; edited 7 times in total
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Oct 27, 2022 3:08 pm

KIMITSUKI YAMAMOTO

Kimitsuki had no idea she had passed with flying colors on Hiroe's rule of cool, but she was simply glad that Hiroe seemed to be honestly intrigued. Of course, Kimitsuki had shown Hiroe the beautiful side of fire; the colors, the effects, and the general capability she had to put on a show with her flame. The more destructive and deadly side of fire itself was something she would reserve for those lessons for those who would take her fire control class; as it was a special class, she had no intention of teaching Hiroe that unless she had the aptitude. Afterwards, the Danava turned her attention to Hiroe, who seemed more and more intent to spend as much time with Kimitsuki as possible; which was honestly endearing.

She soon asked about what else Kimitsuki would be teaching, causing the Danava to tilt her head to the side and look upward a bit, as if she was trying to recall. Eventually, however, Kimitsuki righted her head and smiled at Hiroe.

"Well, I honestly do not believe I will be teaching about Danava; albeit I believe such a class would be a good idea. Regardless, I will mostly be teaching classes on practical combat, squad tactics, and fire; albeit the fire classes will be specifically for those who can control fire. If I can, however, I would like to teach a class about Danava. My race is sadly misunderstood thanks to our nature and placed us with the demons; which could also be because of the previous Queen of Demons being a Danava. However, that is besides the point."

Kimitsuki smiled at Hiroe once again, turned around and then seated herself on the edge of her desk, likely giving her thighs a bit more focus quite on accident. The Danava looked at Hiroe with some curiosity, scanning the woman up and down before she gave her another smile.

"I forgive you for barging into my office, Hiroe. Frankly, it's been nice to talk to someone other than myself. I still don't mind giving you private lessons on Danava if you are curious, but they wouldn't be frequent or intense; just casual. Especially because I am new at this teacher thing and I don't want to go crazy from overwork. So, anything else? Or would you like to get a coffee or drink sometime?"

Kimitsuki honestly hadn't intended it as asking the woman out, but she was simply asking someone she believed could be a nice friend out to a very casual event. At least, that's how Kimitsuki intended it. And, well, if Hiroe misinterpreted it as a date... oh well. Kimitsuki could always explain later. Then again... the woman was cute. However, it was far better for Kimitsuki to get to know the woman in the first place no matter what. After all, they were teacher and student foremost... At least that's what Kimi believed.

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Oct 27, 2022 8:47 pm

Practical combat tactics actually sounded quite promising. Hiroe hadn't particularly did much out of sparring with her peers in the academy, and while that was an essential step towards her progressive path, Hiroe was not one who held any intention of resting on her laurels. She was, after all, a young woman whose heart burned with boundless determination.

Even if she was a goofball every now and then, Hiroe had never lost sight of the precipice that stood before her. Her dresm would continue to remain a dream until she grew stronger, and Hiroe was quite fearless towards the idea of learning and adopting every principle she could until her efforts bore fruit.

HIroe was about to answer her question and be on her day until Kimitsuki posed a question that, frankly, was never something she had expected when she entered the room. Then again, Hiroe didn't know what to expect to begin with. Probably a stoic man or woman setting their office up in preparation. She expected pretty standard fare, honestly. The only thing that held her interest was her race at first, and then she ended up enthralled by the woman's appearance.

Now, she was offering to get a drink together? Honestly, part of her questioned if that was proper teacher etiquette in her mind, but to hell with the rules. She asked first, and Hiroe wasn't particularly busy today. Why not spend some more time around the badass Danava of Fire? It was an offer she couldn't refuse.

"U-Uh... yeah! I'd love to, Miss Kimitsuki! I mean... hm, I'm not particularly busy today. Would you like to go out and get a drink now? Maybe a bite to eat, too?"

Now, the next step would see how comfortable she'd be with one day humoring Hiroe's urge to tailor outfits for her friends and dress them up in clothing made by her own hands. However, she wasn't gonna press her luck just yet. Had to ease em in', yanno?

Dreamer | End Post

Last edited by Iori on Tue Nov 08, 2022 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Oct 28, 2022 8:45 pm

KIMITSUKI YAMAMOTO

Frankly speaking, Kimitsuki had no idea what a "teacher's limits" were either. But going out for a drink with a student, not alcohol on Kimi's end, seemed alright. After all, this wasn't like an elementary school, nor even middle or high school; it was a school for people who died on Earth. Most of them were of a mature nature, especially the ones who grew up in the Soul Society. Regardless, the Danava figured this was just fine. However, soon came the issue of time. She wasn't technically on duty right now, given she wasn't due to start classes quite yet, but she looked around at her classroom and certainly looked a little disgruntled.

"Yeah, let's go get a drink of some sort. I'm sure you know some better places than I do. I basically only know a few places and grocery stores~"

The Danava chuckled softly, collecting a few of her possessions, which weren't plentiful, Kimitsuki gestured towards the door for Hiroe, giving her a simple lead the way. Of course, Kimitsuki was still under the impression that this was a friendly endeavor and not one of dating. However, as Kimitsuki was very much bad at properly interpreting social queues. Then again, she had no idea to the plans that Hiroe had of getting Kimi to wear her hand made clothing. Frankly speaking, if Hiroe could get that far, Kimi wouldn't mind. After all, Kimitsuki didn't bring as much clothing as she likely should have when she moved here. Once again, once Hiroe was ready to go, Kimitsuki would follow her where she wanted. Who knows? Maybe she would get a great idea during their time drinking.

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Oct 29, 2022 4:58 pm

"Yeah, I know a great place that sells pretty good food and a nice drink. It's in the Seireitei, so we won't have to travel too far. I rarely get to visit this place because of my current funds, but when I can afford, I like to visit every now and then. I think you'll like it."

Hiroe grinned from ear to ear, gazing up at the crimson-haired woman as she fervently nodded her head, offering two thumbs up as she set off into a quick pace, walking ahead of Kimitsuki to lead the way as she instructed. As their stride would lead them out of the academy and into the Seireitei, Hiroe decided to keep things lively by engaging the woman in conversation. An innocent question wondering what led her here, though she could chose not to answer if Kimitsuki found it too personal to provide an answer.

"So, Miss Kimitsuki, what brought you to the Soul Society? As a Danava, what led you here of all places? There's so much to do on earth and I certainly think you could have a bunch of Danava following you to teach if you looked around enough with a cool appearance like that. Is there anything in specific that interests you about teaching soul reapers beyond instructing us on your race or is it something a little more simplistic?"

Dreamer | End Post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum