Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Hot New Teacher! [Kimitsuki/Hiroe] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue128100/999999The Hot New Teacher! [Kimitsuki/Hiroe] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

The Hot New Teacher! [Kimitsuki/Hiroe] - Page 3 Empty Re: The Hot New Teacher! [Kimitsuki/Hiroe]

Sun Jan 08, 2023 3:07 am
The Hot New Teacher! [Kimitsuki/Hiroe] - Page 3 L0Imfce

KIMITSUKI YAMAMOTO

Fiery teacher of awesomeness? Was Hiroe trying to make Kimitsuki blush to the roots of her hair? That was the chief thought that occupied Kimi's head as she followed Hiroe through the house, getting a "grand tour" of the place. Frankly speaking, it was a very quaint place, and Kimitsuki positively adored it. It felt very homey, and Hiroe's room alone was impressive enough; especially with all the outfits that covered it. The Danava's eyebrows rose a tiny bit as she admired the clothing around the room, chuckling softly as she removed her jacket unconsciously; accidentally giving Hiroe a better view of Kimi's proportions. Of course, her outfit did help throw some of them into relief, her legs and chest especially. Sitting down on Hiroe's bed likely accented them more so as Kimitsuki admired the room shamelessly. Eventually, however, she felt eyes upon her and looked towards Hiroe.

One look was all it took for Kimitsuki to realize what Hiroe was doing. Sizing her up, perhaps? Kimitsuki supposed it wouldn't be something so form fitting, but, regardless, the Danava stood up and got a bit closer to Hiroe; so that the woman could observe how she needed. It was likely a bit embarrassing how Hiroe's eyes lingered... but, the gaze wasn't a bad one, so Kimitsuki simply took it all in stride.

"You and your family have a lovely home, Hiroe. And your work is amazing~! I'm no expert, but I can see why you are a seamstress... I hope you don't abandon this when you become a shinigami... It would be a shame to be unable to order custom clothing from you every so often~"

It was a simple statement, but one that made it quite clear that Kimitsuki one, did indeed want to get clothes from Hiroe, and two, that Kimitsuki honestly believed that Hiroe could become a Shinigami. Perhaps her amazed attitude would need some adjusting to help her normalize a bit better with some things... but Kimi believed Hiroe had honest potential. A bit of training to shape her up, and Kimitsuki knew she would be absolutely amazing.

END POST | THE LIBERATED FLAME

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Hot New Teacher! [Kimitsuki/Hiroe] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Hot New Teacher! [Kimitsuki/Hiroe] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The Hot New Teacher! [Kimitsuki/Hiroe] - Page 3 Empty Re: The Hot New Teacher! [Kimitsuki/Hiroe]

Thu Jan 12, 2023 4:01 am
The Hot New Teacher! [Kimitsuki/Hiroe] - Page 3 XmZbQZY

HIROE MIYASHIRO | dream on

"Hehe, flattery will get you everywhere with me teach. Even my parents would blush if they heard you say that. Our house isn't that great, but I suppose it gets the job done," she commented as Kimitsuki approached her, seeming to recognize that Hiroe's gaze was observing her body, gauging the measurement of her hips in particular. Hiroe would motion for the woman to remain utterly still as she took the woman's measurements. Yeah, yeah... she could work with this. Hiroe's expression beamed brightly as she grabbed a sewing needle and crimson fabric.

"And don't worry, Kimitsuki. I plan on inheriting my family business and becoming an exceptional member of the Gotei. Dream hard or go home, that's what I always say. Anyway, before we start, do you mind undressing and trying on some of my current kimonos over there on the rack? I want to make sure this outfit is just right. It'll be my commemorative gift, after all. It's gotta' be perfect."

Dreamer | End Post

Last edited by Iori on Thu Jan 12, 2023 9:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Hot New Teacher! [Kimitsuki/Hiroe] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue128100/999999The Hot New Teacher! [Kimitsuki/Hiroe] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Thu Jan 12, 2023 9:06 pm

KIMITSUKI YAMAMOTO

Even if their house was simple, Kimitsuki honestly enjoyed that simplicity. Even if the military she was in wasn't exactly typical, a bit of simplicity in her life felt nice to her; especially since she was now living with one of the noble clans in the Seireitei. However, the Danava soon hummed softly as she peered around Hiroe's room, and giving Hiroe a warm look herself before she stated something that made the Danava's head tilt. Usually... this would be embarrassing, stripping down to her skivvies in the room of a woman she had just met. Perhaps it was the brazen attitude born of her element, but the Danava calmly used her Liberation Flame to liberate her body of her clothing, all except for her underwear, and caused the clothing to fold itself and land neatly in her arms. After placing them on a Hiroe's bed, she turned towards the direction Hiroe gestured and tilted her head.

"These ones, right?"

From here on, if Hiroe looked at her teacher, she likely would see the curvy, and seemingly toned perfectly, body of Kimitsuki Yamamoto; quite unabashed as she walked around, nearly nude, in the bedroom of a pretty girl. She didn't really consider the dangers too much, if only because Kimitsuki didn't always pay attention to traditional social queues. However, it would be hard for Hiroe likely to not stare... after all, exposed thigh or not, not only was the Danava's undergarments positively flattering to her body, but the Danava was truly tempting just for her obvious lack of embarrassment.

The entire time, Kimitsuki tried on every single Kimono Hiroe had, trying them until she found a fit that was quite flattering to both her body shape, and also was a complimentary color to her hair and eyes; which she was quite proud of. Of course, it was quite hard to go wrong with black and a few colors made to pop out from the black. After a tiny bit, Kimi approached Hiroe with an undone Kimono that showed off Kimi's body quite shamelessly and spread her arms gently; which caused the outfit to show off a bit more.

"Well, how's this? It fits nicely... I just don't know how to tie the sash for the life of me. Maybe after we get that tied, you can tell me how you think."

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Hot New Teacher! [Kimitsuki/Hiroe] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Hot New Teacher! [Kimitsuki/Hiroe] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat Jan 14, 2023 7:48 pm

Hiroe requested the woman to remove her clothing, but she certainly didn't expect her teacher to boasting an attractive figure of this magnitude. Well-defined musculature and curves in all the right places. The definition of her form alone had made Hiroe a little envious. Humorous envy, of course, but still! A soft blush tinted the woman's cheek as she approached her quietly and brought out a measure tape, wrapping it around her hips as she circle the woman for a moment, attempting to avoid staring at the woman's frame and how well the kimono wrapped around her body.

Kimitsuki probably wouldn't have noticed it, but Hiroe pouted softly as she stepped behind her, measuring the essential areas of her body before waving her hand to indicate Kimitsuki could move a little elsewhere while she went towards her table to work. She hadn't ever paid attention to women enough to focus on their body, and the thought of seeing her crimson-haired teacher with such a figure threw her off ever so slightly. If she had a figure like that, she would be a mankiller. Alas, the Soul King had not blessed her so, and she had to deal with her current body. Oh well. It was finally time to make her outfit!

"Alright, I think I've got everything I need. You can put your outfit back on, if you want, teach..."

Dreamer | End Post

Last edited by Iori on Sat Jan 14, 2023 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jan 14, 2023 11:28 pm

KIMITSUKI YAMAMOTO

Frankly speaking, in a normal situation, Kimitsuki would be deathly embarrassed at a request to strip. Now, however? She was surprisingly relaxed as she watched Hiroi measure her, moving just how the woman needed, and likely causing a bit of distraction whenever the Kimono parted and showed off her definition more. Eventually, however, Hiroe seemed to have obtained the measurements she needed to make Kimitsuki's outfit as well. The Danava smiled warmly, calmly walking towards Hiroe's bed as she was about to start getting her clothes on before Hiroe spoke about how she could get dressed if she wanted to. Kimitsuki blinked somewhat. There was a choice here? She could just... stay almost nude? Frankly speaking, Kimitsuki did want to put her clothes back on, they were quite comfy after all. However... She also wanted to tease Hiroe a bit. It was an inexplicable event, but, the Danava soon smiled carefully as she sat down on Hiroe's bed, crossing her legs and smiling gently as she sat up quite straight; not commenting in the slightest about how she has yet to get dressed.

"Okay~ Are you thinking of making me a Kimono, Hiroe? If it's anything like the ones I tried on, I'll treasure it for the rest of my life~"

Kimitsuki smiled warmly as she remained quite calm in nothing but her skivvies, humming pleasantly as she looked around Hiroe's room a bit more. Truly, her room was quite charming, and Kimitsuki couldn't help but wonder how much time Hiroe had spent in her just toiling away; working on her demanding craft. The Danava nodded gently and looked towards Hiroe once again, not truly noticing her blush from before. She really was a wonderful woman... and Kimitsuki knew that she would make an honest woman. However, Kimitsuki knew, deep down, that her dreamy idealistic nature could be crushed by the inexplicable cruelty of reality... and Kimitsuki refused to see such a wonderful woman fall and lose her most important dream. If Kimitsuki could help it... she would make Hiroe a great Shinigami.

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 15, 2023 12:26 am

Simply put, it was rather difficult for Hiroe to concentrate on her work, especially with Kimitsuki choosing to remain undressed, choosing to occupy a position on her bed with legs crossed. Stifling the shade of scarlet in her pale cheeks, Hiroe avoided gazing at the charming woman on her bed as she listened to her offer her commentary on the Kimono. Focus, Hiroe. Don't let the confident woman throw you off your game. Sighing softly, playing her embarrassment off with a chuckle, Hiroe pressed her palm against the fabric, transferring her reiryoku through fibers as they slowly formed together.

With sewing needle in hand, Hiroe slowly but surely worked herself into a rhythm with this special piece. It was a crimson-red Kimono with flamelike designs in the contour. A symbolic piece. She liked it. She hoped Kimitsuki would like it too, but there was something missing. Maybe, just maybe... Kimitsuki could leave her own symbolic imprint and finish this masterpiece with style.

Turning towards Kimitsuki, maintaining some semblance of confidence, Hiroe presented the crimson-red Kimono before her, grinning from ear to ear.

"Ta-da~ An awesome Kimono for an awesome soon-to-be teacher! Though, I think it's missing a little something. I added my reiryoku to fill in some of the designs I outlined, but I think it'd be especially cool if you added the last touch, don'tcha think?"

Dreamer | End Post

Last edited by Iori on Sun Jan 15, 2023 2:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 15, 2023 12:55 am

KIMITSUKI YAMAMOTO

Frankly speaking, Kimitsuki was indeed briefly teasing her student, and a girl who Kimitsuki did view favorably outside of being a student... however, the Danava accepted there were some limits she would not toe over. So, she put her white coat on to help cover herself up; even if it did little to hide the fact that she was, in fact, still in her underwear. After a bit, Kimitsuki wasn't honestly sure how long because the Danava dozed a tiny bit on accident, luckily she did not miss the amazing processes despite that thanks to Kagutsuchi, she was soon brought back to the world by Hiroe's victorious voice. The Danava shook her head gently and stood, admiring the fabric quite pleasantly. And, indeed, it was quite the beautiful garment; infused with Hiroe's own latent Reiryoku; and awaiting Kimitsuki's final touch. After a brief amount of thought, Kimi carefully rested her hand against the garment. She soon closed her eyes, her red hair glowing as if it too was on fire, and the garment seemed to glow with that same flame as it slowly began to billow strangely like flame.

The designs filled themselves in, the Kimono glowed with Kimitsuki's own vibrant energy, before there was a brief burst of fire that seemed to come from the very outfit itself! Once Kimitsuki was done, the fiery designs that had been outlined by Hiroe seemed to come to life as the fabric was moved around, flowing flame decorating the garb in quite the surprising way; along with a dragon decorating the back of the garb. Kimitsuki looked at the garb, blushing a tiny bit as she saw the overall design. Had she wrought this? It certainly seemed so. After a tiny bit, Kimitsuki carefully took the garb from Hiroe, shed her coat, during which time she revealed her nearly naked form, and carefully donned the Kimono; the fiery textures shifting and shimmering like real fire, even if the garb was clearly not on fire. Kimitsuki smiled warmly as she put the Kimono on... and, without any pretense, gave Hiroe such a tight hug. Indeed, still mostly naked if not for the Kimono, Kimitsuki gave Hiroe a tight, warm hug.

After a bit of time in which Kimitsuki hugged Hiroe, and likely said more than enough thank yous, she had released the young woman with a big smile. Clearly, Hiroe's first gift was a hit.

"Thank you, Hiroe. Truly, thank you... It's beautiful, and I don't think either of us could have predicted this pattern~ But uh, one more thing... could you uh, teach me how to properly wear a Kimono? I must say that I haven't really been given the opportunity to try out a Kimono until now... Please, Hiroe?"

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 15, 2023 9:10 pm

Help her put it on? Hiroe wondered just how many things had Kimitsuki experienced on earth? Perhaps it was a culture thing, but dressing in a Kimono seemed almost standard for her. Then again, she was the seamstress here. Another scarlet shade settled into her countenance as she nodded softly. Breathing deeply to gather herself, Hiroe simply allowed the woman's happy words to dominate her attention. Gathering the courage, Hiroe stepped forward, slowly guiding the sleeves of the Kimono around her arms.

Slowly but surely, she circled around the woman, guiding the obi around her curvaceous waist, avoiding the woman's gaze as she concentrated. She hadn't really dressed anyone but herself up, and this woman's body certainly threw her off simply by merit of how attractive it looked compared to her own. Even so, she remained focused, tying the sash together as she guided her hands upward, fixing the upper part of the Kimono so that it fit neatly against every contour of her frame. Sighing softly, she chuckled, nudging the woman in the shoulder as she observed how well he looked in the outfit.

"There you go. It looks really nice on you. I'm proud of the final result. It was a little hard there at the end to dress someone else up, but hopefully that method should help you. I had a lot of fun today, Kimitsuki. Here's to hoping we can enjoy more days like this in the future... even if you'll be my eventual teacher," she quipped, tapping against the woman's arm.

Dreamer | End Post

darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 16, 2023 12:29 am

KIMITSUKI YAMAMOTO

Kimitsuki was honestly glad for the help she had putting on her new Kimono and Obi. After all, the Danava truly had never worn a Kimono before, and was glad for the help; especially when her hair became trapped between the outfit and her back. She did have quite a lot of hair on her head, after all. A warm smile and a pure sense of innocent enjoyment overtook Kimitsuki as she felt Hiroe help her put the Kimono on; with Kimitsuki doing all she could to aid the woman in putting the garb on. During the entire exchange, Kimitsuki noticed Hiroe's pointed avoidance of her gaze; which did strike her as odd... at least before she remembered that this situation could be a bit embarrassing and decided it was best to overlook it.

Eventually, the Danava found herself garbed in a Kimono, humming as she carefully adjusted things here and there without messing up Hiroe's handiwork and gave a warm sigh; and an equally warm smile to Hiroe right after.

"Thank you, Hiroe... I was honestly afraid I was going to put it on wrong. I have heard somethings about Kimono, and how wearing them incorrectly isn't exactly advisable. Regardless, it looks amazing... You truly are an amazing seamstress, my dear student. I do hope you won't abandon this craft when you become a Shinigami. It would be a shame to not refine such a gift as this; along with your own potential gifts as a Shinigami..."

Kimitsuki hummed pleasantly as she examined herself before she carefully pulled Hiroe into a warm, thankful hug; expressing her appreciation in that one gesture. Afterwards, Kimitsuki gladly spent some time just relaxing with Hiroe in her room for as long as was advisable. After all, Kimitsuki still had to work on setting up her office, lesson plans, and the like. However, she didn't mind staying for a little bit longer... discussing the fine points of what Hiroe should expect come the start of her private lessons. Aside from that, the Danava couldn't thank Hiroe for the gift; one that Kimitsuki knew she would treasure and take great care for. After all, it was a gift from her friend and student!

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum