Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Secret Circumstances [Shishiyuki, Mizu] Left_bar_bleue16000/1Secret Circumstances [Shishiyuki, Mizu] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Secret Circumstances [Shishiyuki, Mizu] Empty Secret Circumstances [Shishiyuki, Mizu]

Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:20 am
Secret Circumstances [Shishiyuki, Mizu] WXsZTdN
KOIZUMI SHISHIYUKI | FOUR-DEATH SNOW

Work for the Seventh Division was, perhaps paradoxically for a division aimed primarily at working on Earth, often focused quite intensely on the Seireitei. Shishiyuki often spent much of her work day interacting with the other divisions, checking on any requests to operate on Earth and making certain that nothing was out of line. It never was, of course, and Shishiyuki generally thought well of the other upper authority in each division. This was the first time that she'd formally visited the Eighth Division, however, simply because they were still quite new.

"5th Seat Morikawa Mizu? Vice Captain Koizumi Shishiyuki, from the Seventh Division. I've come by to check on any ongoing interactions on Earth."

She didn't actually expect any of that, of course, apart from the few requests that she'd already handled in her own office. In truth, she actually wanted to come by here mostly to see what sort of people had brought themselves into this new division. Perhaps it was a bit much, but Shishiyuki couldn't entirely help but want to put a new division to the test. A holdover from her days in the old 11th Squad, she supposed.

END POST | SAGE WHO KNOWS TEN THOUSAND WORDS

Paradigm
Paradigm
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Secret Circumstances [Shishiyuki, Mizu] Left_bar_bleue0/0Secret Circumstances [Shishiyuki, Mizu] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Secret Circumstances [Shishiyuki, Mizu] Empty Re: Secret Circumstances [Shishiyuki, Mizu]

Mon Nov 07, 2022 8:47 pm
Secret Circumstances [Shishiyuki, Mizu] JGYv9eD

MORIKAWA MIZU

As everything started coming together for the 8th Division Mizu miraculously found herself with less work to do, despite more branch members and ongoing activities than ever. This was a direct result of the number of Seated Officers increasing, of whom there were many who took over responsibilities she had lovingly called her own. On one hand this meant she had more time to go on Hollow Hunts in the living world and spend time not doing typical Gotei work, on the other hand Morikawa Mizu enjoyed filling out documents and going through orientation seminars with new recruits the way other Shinigami might enjoy fighting or their own hobbies.

Struggling to find something to do, having finished a batch of administrative bookkeeping she insisted on doing even as the person it had originally been assigned to stood perplexed nearby, Mizu was now standing outside her Division's Seated Officer offices. Luckily for her an unfamiliar woman grabbed her attention with a greeting, and, perhaps more excitedly than she meant, Mizu turned on her heel and greeted her with a deep respectful bow "Vice Captain Koizumi-sama! It is an honor to meet you! Of course, I'll provide any information you need at once! All current Soul Society-Living Realm missions are detailed in separate reports, of which I have copies in my office. Is there anything else I can get for you while you're here?" If there was one thing Mizu had been complimented the most on since joining the Gotei United, it was how great of a subordinate she made. There might be more impressive things to be good at, but this was enough for her.

TAKING IT SERIOUS | END POST
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Secret Circumstances [Shishiyuki, Mizu] Left_bar_bleue16000/1Secret Circumstances [Shishiyuki, Mizu] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Secret Circumstances [Shishiyuki, Mizu] Empty Re: Secret Circumstances [Shishiyuki, Mizu]

Tue Nov 08, 2022 9:34 am

It actually caught Shishiyuki a bit off guard just how enthusiastically the woman returned her greeting, though as she used the term "Koizumi-sama" it at least made a bit more sense. Offering a small smile, she held out a hand to slow the woman down. While she appreciated such energy, she didn't want the young woman tripping over herself, whether literally or metaphorically.

"Simply Vice Captain Koizumi will do, Officer Morikawa, but thank you. I don't need anything else besides those reports, though you'll forgive me if I take a moment or two to look over these new barracks. The last time I served in the Gotei was in the old days of the Gotei 13, so I ought to familiarize myself with this new construction."

Mizu's diligence was quite welcome, certainly, and Shishiyuki was perfectly glad to put it to the test depending on how the rest of this conversation went. For now, however, there was no need to press the young woman.

Paradigm
Paradigm
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Secret Circumstances [Shishiyuki, Mizu] Left_bar_bleue0/0Secret Circumstances [Shishiyuki, Mizu] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Nov 08, 2022 5:48 pm

MORIKAWA MIZU

Realizing she was being a little too zealous in her greeting Mizu took a metaphorical step back and returned to her normal polite, restrained self. With a nod of her head she acknowledged Shishiyuki's response and gave one of her own "Hai. I understand, Vice Captain Koizumi. If you are interested in why the Barracks are different it is because they are more modern than the other Divisions', and were designed wonderfully by a member of the Sawachika family I'm pleased to say is now a member of this very branch."

After considering running to go get the requested documents Mizu opted instead to try spending more time with Shishiyuki, who she might be able to learn something from given the vast disparity in their experience "If it pleases you, I could show you around the 8th Division? We could grab the reports you requested on our way through the offices, Vice Captain Koizumi."

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Nov 12, 2022 9:53 am

Shishiyuki certainly noted the pride with which Officer Morikawa spoke of her subordinate's work, and that was a good sign in her eyes. After all, the nature of a division demanded respect, camaraderie. That good-natured praise toward a division member's work seemed genuine, as well, and that was something Shishiyuki valued infinitely more than mere professionalism.

"Yes, that would be quite welcome, Officer Morikawa. I would appreciate the opportunity to see the nature of this division and its members. Do feel free to tell me about yourself, as well."

It was a rather open invitation, given Shishiyuki wasn't exactly intent on simply strongarming the young woman's life story out of her. But her diligence did pique Shishiyuki's curiosity, if nothing else, and while the Morikawa name was one that she had heard at least in passing, it was hardly much in the way of detailed information. Besides, she wasn't one to judge the young lady based solely on her family name.

Paradigm
Paradigm
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Nov 19, 2022 7:17 pm

MORIKAWA MIZU

At Shishiyuki's acceptance of Mizu's offer, she gestured forward and began walking at a relaxed pace as she didn't want to rush around. Not having many opportunities to interact with higher ranking members of the Gotei United, Mizu wanted to take advantage of this lucky happenstance to learn what she could from this distinguished woman. "Well, obviously you know I'm a member of the Morikawa family. I grew up in Hokutan District in the Rukongai. For as long as I can remember I've always wanted to serve in the Gotei, so now I savor every moment as an officer! Though, I'm not much to write home about."

As the duo made their way down the long central hallway dotted with offices of high ranking division members Mizu detailed her history thoroughly to Shishiyuki, from her time in the Shin'o Academy to how she rose through the ranks before reaching her current position as 5th Seat. She even explained her dreams of being a great Shinigami like the heroes she'd read about as a child, and how she wants to help craft Soul Society into a world of equal opportunity for all. Before she knew it they'd reached her office and Mizu suddenly stopped herself as she realized how long she'd been speaking "Oh! I'm so sorry, Vice Captain Koizumi! I did not mean to talk your ear off! Please, forgive my airheadedness."

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Nov 22, 2022 3:42 pm

Many at Shishiyuki's age, and of her position, might realistically have grown tired of Mizu's explanations about herself relatively quickly. But for the Koizumi family's head, this was precisely what she had hoped for in life by tossing away the family's facade of unimportance, by joining the Gotei once again. She shook her head at Mizu's apology, laughing quietly at her concern.

"You need not apologize. I did ask that you feel free to speak on the matter, did I not? I'm glad to see that you're willing to speak with a fellow shinigami in such an open and trusting manner, though. It speaks well to the camaraderie of your division, I think."

If Mizu had been a child, Shishiyuki likely would have given her a pat on the head. It was simply a small notion in the back of her mind that the young woman was someone to be respected and encouraged, though perhaps that she was one who would likely be prone to getting in over her head.

"How has your time with the Gotei been? I hope it has lived up to your dreams."

Paradigm
Paradigm
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Nov 23, 2022 1:47 am

MORIKAWA MIZU

Mizu met her superior's praise of her division not with an agreeable smile, but with a fiercely determined look and all the seriousness in the world. She took her position incredibly seriously, and that both applies and translates to her work. She never actively sought to be the best in the Gotei, as her goal wasn't praise, Mizu simply believed her work ethic was expected of her. With a lack of natural talent in order to live up to the esteem of the Gotei United she must do her absolute best, no exceptions. Otherwise what right did she have to take a position from the many natural born geniuses in Soul Society? How could she live up to the legacy of the mighty and great Shinigami who came before?

"My time in the Gotei has been informative, particularly of my own limitations. All the wonderful people I have met show me how much I need to improve if I don't want to be a burden. There are so many incredible Shinigami here, and they all make me want to be better. My dream is to be a great Shinigami, and they are the blueprint! In that way my time in the Gotei has absolutely lived up to my expectations. I hope that answers your question, Vice Captain Koizumi."

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Nov 23, 2022 12:26 pm

That was remarkably driven of her. While Shishiyuki had certainly noted a great deal of ambition in this most recent generation, particularly compared to the last time she'd been in the Gotei, this seemed to be a level further beyond even the new norm.

"It certainly does. If it is your ambition to grow, then it would naturally be remiss of me not to offer my guidance if you would like. There is little use in a thousand years of knowledge of I cannot pass it down to younger generations, hm?"

She'd certainly been more active in her role as a teacher at Shino, and that was to say nothing of the lessons the 7th Division regularly received. But Shishiyuki was a woman who was unwilling to simply let her knowledge and experience go to waste, particularly when others might have been able to learn from it.

Paradigm
Paradigm
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Nov 28, 2022 7:45 pm

MORIKAWA MIZU

This chance meeting could not be going better for a young ambitious Shinigami like Mizu. Not only did she somehow manage to impress an actual Vice Captain, but now said Vice Captain was even offering to impart wisdom and knowledge upon her! Barely containing her excitement at the offer Mizu quickly responded, zeal practically oozing from her voice as she spoke "Oh, a thousand times yes Vice Captain Koizumi! Anything you're willing to help with, I of course will gratefully accept!"

After a lifetime of struggling Mizu reflected on how much her life had changed over the last couple months. She had met many new acquaintances, and even made friends, managed to perform well in training sessions with other Shinigami and on Hollow Hunts, and her Kidō studies were progressing more smoothly than ever. At times it felt like she was living another, more successful person's life and despite not being one to become too overly emotional, had nearly been moved to tears when considering her present circumstances. For Mizu it felt as if a lifetime of hard work and positivity were finally bearing fruit, and her overflowing joy often sang melodically in her voice because of it.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum