Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Haunting Past Mars Innocent Smiles [Liltotto/Igen] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000A Haunting Past Mars Innocent Smiles [Liltotto/Igen] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

A Haunting Past Mars Innocent Smiles [Liltotto/Igen] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Haunting Past Mars Innocent Smiles [Liltotto/Igen]

Thu Nov 24, 2022 8:26 am
A Haunting Past Mars Innocent Smiles [Liltotto/Igen] - Page 2 72e2ee22643dc4240325c10346e5c42f

Liltotto Lamperd

The only thing she gave the boy speaking with hope was a look of tired defeat. His words were but an echo of those she knew in childhood, other young Quincy who questioned the state of things and sought some level ground between the two, Quincy and Shinigami both having a place in protecting humanity and governing the chaos of the world.

If only they knew the ultimate intent of that idiot they called 'His Majesty'. If only they survived. But they were killed, much like the rest of them. Their ideas and hopes didn't matter when it came to the battlefield.

All she could do was rest during this reprieve in relations, until the next call to war reared it's ugly, scarred head.

"..Bein' near the stadium was makin' me sick." She'd reply, seeming to teeter a bit before she just groaned and accepted her fate, going down into a sitting position. Her feet were killing her among other things that were killing her, "So I decided to just stay out here and train til things cooled off. I live too close to the stadium..."

Her eyes would look off somewhere to her left with the eating question, "...Just a bunch of snacks I could store in the tent."

Dorian probably would be pretty mad with her for how much she was neglecting her hunger and how much junk food she was eating.

END
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Haunting Past Mars Innocent Smiles [Liltotto/Igen] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0A Haunting Past Mars Innocent Smiles [Liltotto/Igen] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

A Haunting Past Mars Innocent Smiles [Liltotto/Igen] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Haunting Past Mars Innocent Smiles [Liltotto/Igen]

Tue Nov 29, 2022 10:14 pm
A Haunting Past Mars Innocent Smiles [Liltotto/Igen] - Page 2 HEADER_97131311_p6_master1200

Igen tilted his head just a little and gave a steady nod as she explained the situation. Hm, that really was bothering her huh? He put a hand on his hip and considered his options. Tapping his chin a little before glancing back to the woman.

"I see. Well then why don't we go to the other end of the City? Get something to eat? I know I always feel a lot better with some fresh air, some food and a drink." He offered with a big smile. After all, she ....SEEMED okay with him being around. If he could get her feeling a little better he could consider that a win! Taking her back to the stadium was probably a no go, and well, as much as she wanted to train, he felt like suggesting they train together would just cause more issues. So clearly helping her calm down, get some food, and just chill for a bit then that was the way to go!

It wasn't the best plan, but the simplest solutions were sometimes what was needed. And he definitely wanted to help her. He could sense that she didn't share his hope or enthusiasm. Something.....else was going on with her, and he wasn't qualified to help. But he still wanted to do SOMETHING. So he just worked with the tools he had.
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Haunting Past Mars Innocent Smiles [Liltotto/Igen] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000A Haunting Past Mars Innocent Smiles [Liltotto/Igen] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Wed Dec 07, 2022 7:06 am
A Haunting Past Mars Innocent Smiles [Liltotto/Igen] - Page 2 72e2ee22643dc4240325c10346e5c42f

Liltotto Lamperd

His words would be considered for a moment, Liltotto searching her thoughts silently. Someone who was effectively her enemy was offering peaceful talks and food. The amount of cognitive dissonance she was feeling toward this was immeasurable, but she had to at least try to be a reasonable person. She couldn't just stop working because a Shinigami strayed too close to her - they weren't at war, she wasn't resting with one eye and her senses extended to detect them coming, they weren't fresh off some fool's war being punished for his ambitions...

She breathed to still her heart, looking to Igen and softly nodding as she made her way to follow him, "..Yeah, Thanks. Fair warning, I have a big appetite and alcohol does nothing to me."

Her heart didn't still, having taken to racing in her chest instead.

END
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum