Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2122, over 100 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2122, over 100 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Members of the Season: Ame no Ko and Iori --- Character of the Season: Liltotto Lamperd --- Romance of the Season: Alastair and Reida --- Application of the Season: Al'in mir Azizi --- Fight Thread of the Season: Cry! Fight! Stand Tall! Captain of the Fourth! --- Social Thread of the Season: In the Cradle of Civilization ---
Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Haunting Past Mars Innocent Smiles [Liltotto/Igen] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000A Haunting Past Mars Innocent Smiles [Liltotto/Igen] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

A Haunting Past Mars Innocent Smiles [Liltotto/Igen] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Haunting Past Mars Innocent Smiles [Liltotto/Igen]

Fri 25 Nov 2022, 01:26
A Haunting Past Mars Innocent Smiles [Liltotto/Igen] - Page 2 72e2ee22643dc4240325c10346e5c42f

Liltotto Lamperd

The only thing she gave the boy speaking with hope was a look of tired defeat. His words were but an echo of those she knew in childhood, other young Quincy who questioned the state of things and sought some level ground between the two, Quincy and Shinigami both having a place in protecting humanity and governing the chaos of the world.

If only they knew the ultimate intent of that idiot they called 'His Majesty'. If only they survived. But they were killed, much like the rest of them. Their ideas and hopes didn't matter when it came to the battlefield.

All she could do was rest during this reprieve in relations, until the next call to war reared it's ugly, scarred head.

"..Bein' near the stadium was makin' me sick." She'd reply, seeming to teeter a bit before she just groaned and accepted her fate, going down into a sitting position. Her feet were killing her among other things that were killing her, "So I decided to just stay out here and train til things cooled off. I live too close to the stadium..."

Her eyes would look off somewhere to her left with the eating question, "...Just a bunch of snacks I could store in the tent."

Dorian probably would be pretty mad with her for how much she was neglecting her hunger and how much junk food she was eating.

END
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum