Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hungry for Fun [Inanna, Liltotto] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Hungry for Fun [Inanna, Liltotto] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Hungry for Fun [Inanna, Liltotto] - Page 2 Empty Re: Hungry for Fun [Inanna, Liltotto]

Sun Nov 20, 2022 6:19 am
Hungry for Fun [Inanna, Liltotto] - Page 2 Header5
INANNA KISHAR

"Uhm.. Okay."

Inanna didn't really get what she meant, what was so weird about sleeping in the same bed as another person? It was warmer and you had someone to cuddle, Liltotto was really funny but at least she didn't seem super embarrassed anymore, she was just kinda awkward.

"Well that's great. It's nice to have a best best friend. Best friends are good and all but then there's that one super special one tee~hee."

The bundle of freedom explained to Liltotto to really educate her on the nuances of relationships. Her metric was superior to any other metrics in the world, she liked to think anyway.

SMILES GO FOR MILES | END POST

Hungry for Fun [Inanna, Liltotto] - Page 2 Gamma_Signature
Hungry for Fun [Inanna, Liltotto] - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTHungry for Fun [Inanna, Liltotto] - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADHungry for Fun [Inanna, Liltotto] - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hungry for Fun [Inanna, Liltotto] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Hungry for Fun [Inanna, Liltotto] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Hungry for Fun [Inanna, Liltotto] - Page 2 Empty Re: Hungry for Fun [Inanna, Liltotto]

Mon Nov 21, 2022 9:11 pm
Hungry for Fun [Inanna, Liltotto] - Page 2 44WVoI3

Liltotto Lamperd

Still, she rubbed one of her cheeks softly as if that'd help make the blush go away faster, feeling a little awkward in that Inanna appeared rather unenlightened by her talk, not that she was looking for such a reaction but rather that she hoped she was actually intelligible with how worn she felt. Even as a being who didn't quite require sleep, working her ass off training and initially going way too hard was certainly enough to funk up the senses.But she earnestly felt like she was critically misunderstanding the girl when she went on another spiel about relationships, slowly blinking before deciding to just nod along,

"..Uh, yeah, right. Gotcha, So.. Don't you go to school or something? You seem pretty young to be doing work," She'd tilt her head, "At least from what I see. I'm pretty bad at telling kid's ages nowadays."

END

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hungry for Fun [Inanna, Liltotto] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Hungry for Fun [Inanna, Liltotto] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Mon Nov 21, 2022 10:26 pm
INANNA KISHAR

"Hey, I'm sixteen thank you very much. I'm definitely old enough to work!"

Inanna pouted at her perceived maturity being challenged. She was basically fully grown by now since she knew all about what grown-ups did. So after a little bit to let that sink in she got back to the discussion had to tell Liltotto about school.

"Yeah, I go to school but what am I supposed to do outside of school? I wanna do fun things and dressing up as a maid and serving food could be fun so I'll bring Alex along and we can do it until we get bored!"

The danava thought that she was a genius for this out of the box thinking, who would ever think to just get a job to fill the time and treat it like a game? She did.

Hungry for Fun [Inanna, Liltotto] - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTHungry for Fun [Inanna, Liltotto] - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADHungry for Fun [Inanna, Liltotto] - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hungry for Fun [Inanna, Liltotto] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Hungry for Fun [Inanna, Liltotto] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Thu Nov 24, 2022 8:47 am

Liltotto Lamperd

Liltotto would look with a bit of surprise with Inanna's assertions, especially with her pointing out of the girl's age being taken the wrong way. She couldn't help but pull a bit of an amused smile to her reaction, "Ahh, I understand. Nah, I was more wondering why you'd be working so young, but I guess it is volunteer work.."

In her experience, kids Inanna's age didn't really seem to be working unless their parents put them up to it, they were poor, or just on their own for some reason. Her just wanting something to do after school, especially with what sounds like a friend, was an understandable motivation, and just wanting to do it til boredom kicked in was definitely something she'd expect.

"Nobody's been givin' you a hard time, right?" She'd ask with a smile, "I know for sure the staff's fine, and most regulars are at the very least quiet or polite about it, but the occasional dickhead walks in and gives a hard time."

END

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Nov 24, 2022 8:53 am
INANNA KISHAR

"Um. I haven't worked yet. I told just told them today that I wanna work and I'll bring my friend along as well."

She responded with gutso, clearly ignorant to the working life or what could be a stressful job. It was all just fun and naivety for her at the moment but isn't that fine? Having a childish view of the world meant that she couldn't comprehend how tough it'd be to work in hospitality!

"Hey um. Liltotto. What's a dickhead? Well. I know what a head is, what's the first part?"

Inanna asked with big curious eyes.

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Nov 24, 2022 10:53 am

Liltotto Lamperd

"Ah, gotcha. Well, when you and ya friend start, let anybody on staff know if there's a problem. They're always willing to help you out, though I definitely don't take you as someone i'd need to tell to not be afraid to ask." She'd chuckle lightly. Definitely was a tough girl who wouldn't take shit from any rude customers, she could respect it.

Though of course, her loose language seemed to catch her, raising a brow at that question, "You're sixteen and don't know what 'dick' means? Thought kids still threw jokes around about that."

Then again, Inanna didn't seem to be the average kid, and that was completely ignoring the ears, "Well lets see... How can I explain this.." She'd tap her chin, closing her eyes, "So, a dick is a penis, and you call someone a dickhead when they're being a total, absolute pain, one that's just entirely piss- well, making you super angry."

She'd open an eye, giving her a stern look for a second, "Don't go around calling people who make you upset dickheads though, it's rude. Just do it when they can't hear you or something. Definitely don't say that word in front of your mom, that kinda language would make any mom upset."

END

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Nov 24, 2022 10:58 am
INANNA KISHAR

"Well if it's a really bad word, how come you say it? Won't it make your mum sad?"

Now why the heck would you say someone's a penis head, doesn't Liltotto know what that's for? That's so stupid. That's like someone having to headbutt a girl to make a baby or something. Ack, whatever. Inanna didn't want to think about how confusing this word and its meaning was.

It wasn't fun.

So instead she opted to focus on the important thing here. You were apparently not to use it willy nilly. She probably wouldn't because she tried to talk really nice, no one liked magical girls that said bad words like that.

"You should call them a flowerhead instead."

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Nov 27, 2022 7:06 pm

Liltotto Lamperd

Well... She couldn't say the question was entirely unfair, though with that word suggestion, she could tell they weren't quite on the same wavelength, stopping herself from laughing at the girl's words - whatever this was, it made sense to her.

"I mean, i'm grown Inanna, my mom wouldn't be concerned about what i'm saying or doing. I'm completely independent of her, have been for a while.."

She'd rub the back of her head, an eyebrow raised, "And I mean like... Damn I dunno. I'm just used to saying it."

Oh, wait, she looked like she was going somewhere before she was stopped, "Were you on your way to something?"

END

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Nov 30, 2022 12:14 am
INANNA KISHAR

"Hey! I'm independent too. Look, I'm here without my mum. I haven't even told her that I'm going to work here."

She might've except that Inanna had this whole idea on a spur. There was no lead-up or discussion, not even with Alex. There was no point to talking about what you could do, if you wanted to do something then you had to do it! Run and catch it or else it'll fly off.

"I was going to go look for a cute maid outfit. I need something that'll fit me and my best best friend. You can come too if you want. !!! We can get you one too, Ms!"

It was a wonderful idea of inspiration. If she was going there then Lilotto could also get one. Then she could play with them as well while working as a waitress at Dorian's. She also liked the idea of Alex dressed up all frilly-like, so Dorian must also like the idea of Lilotto dressed up all frilly.

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Nov 30, 2022 12:00 pm

Liltotto Lamperd

Her head would tilt, "..Not quite what I meant but, alright. Live it to the fullest, then," She'd shrug and hold back her amusement.

What a weird kid, she knew they were on the impulsive side but definitely not at this level, and Inanna definitely was not the average child. Or at least, didn't THINK like the average kid her age. She was taking some enjoyment in her company, it wasn't like the girl was reminding her of how tired she was training her butt off and not going home. A nice distraction, at the very least.

"...Oh?" Ah shit, she felt a bit of the warmth in her cheeks come back with Inanna's offer. She was struck silent for a few seconds before letting out a sharp sigh, "Fine, I needed to get more clothes anyway. I've been cycling through the same five-to-seven sets and jackets for the past several months."

Her eyes would narrow slightly as her gaze fixed on the girl, "I'm not wearing them to work. They'll get.. uh, messy."

END

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum