Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What's It Worth? [Dorian, Sophie] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1What's It Worth? [Dorian, Sophie] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

What's It Worth? [Dorian, Sophie] - Page 2 Empty Re: What's It Worth? [Dorian, Sophie]

Wed Dec 14, 2022 5:27 am
What's It Worth? [Dorian, Sophie] - Page 2 BYkCd1f
DORIAN DEMOISELLE | ALBEDOCHIFFREN ADMIN

"Mm, I see your point."

Neither of them were traditionalists in any possible sense of the word, and there were thousands of years of development for them to utilize in their efforts here. But as outsiders, they had something of an advantage over the others, a total lack of connection to prior tradition and bloodline. Dorian was fairly certain there was far more knowledge the two of them might utilize than a great many others in the Vandenreich.

"I imagine learning from other quincy would only get either of us so far, then. Outsiders as we are, we likely aren't going to make much headway simply copying their techniques. But this is still a uniform principle, after all. Tradition is simply a stepping stone to greater invention."

AN INVISIBLE SHELL | END POST
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What's It Worth? [Dorian, Sophie] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999What's It Worth? [Dorian, Sophie] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

What's It Worth? [Dorian, Sophie] - Page 2 Empty Re: What's It Worth? [Dorian, Sophie]

Wed Dec 14, 2022 5:33 am
What's It Worth? [Dorian, Sophie] - Page 2 Header8
SOPHIE GEISLEITT

"Of course, so what do you intend to do then?"

She asked, she had quite a few possibilities laid out before her and while she could hardly be expected to take reigns of every bit of knowledge that she was looking at to then incorporate into her spellcraft she was a little curious as to whether or not he would try to adapt what she was studying or find his own pathway as well.

ALBEDOCHIFFREN ADMIN | END POST

What's It Worth? [Dorian, Sophie] - Page 2 Gamma_Signature
What's It Worth? [Dorian, Sophie] - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTWhat's It Worth? [Dorian, Sophie] - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADWhat's It Worth? [Dorian, Sophie] - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What's It Worth? [Dorian, Sophie] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1What's It Worth? [Dorian, Sophie] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Wed Dec 14, 2022 6:01 am
What's It Worth? [Dorian, Sophie] - Page 2 BYkCd1f
DORIAN DEMOISELLE | ALBEDOCHIFFREN ADMIN

"I think I have no choice but to study and make efforts until it all becomes effortless. I have no expectation that it will be easy, but nothing worthwhile ever is, hm?"

It wasn't as if Dorian was unfamiliar with struggle, after all. If anything, it was where he thrived the most. The streets of Paris, the ruins of America after the war, and now this newest home after a grave loss. This was simply a reason for him to push himself a bit further, consider his place in this organization.

"I've already made arrangements to hand the restaurant over to my sous chef for the foreseeable future. There's a great deal of quincy history that I think ought to be found rather than simply read about. Traveling certainly would be welcome after so long here in the city."

AN INVISIBLE SHELL | END POST
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What's It Worth? [Dorian, Sophie] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999What's It Worth? [Dorian, Sophie] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Wed Dec 14, 2022 6:08 am
What's It Worth? [Dorian, Sophie] - Page 2 Header8
SOPHIE GEISLEITT

"Hmm, I guess you're right. With their diverse nature I'm sure there's plenty of quincy history that we are missing. Quite a few tools or techniques which are lost among the world which would be a great boon in dealing with threats like Kurosaki and the shinigami."

She agreed and sat up from the papers she was looking over to stretch. Head coming back to rest her neck on the seat of the couch and stare at the ceiling. Now she just needed to get someone to get the superiors off her ass with her recovery. Maybe Ninsianna or she try and swindle a favour out of Siobhan.

ALBEDOCHIFFREN ADMIN | END POST

What's It Worth? [Dorian, Sophie] - Page 2 Gamma_Signature
What's It Worth? [Dorian, Sophie] - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTWhat's It Worth? [Dorian, Sophie] - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADWhat's It Worth? [Dorian, Sophie] - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum