Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Fall 2022 Application of the Season Nominations Left_bar_bleue0/0Fall 2022 Application of the Season Nominations Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fall 2022 Application of the Season Nominations Empty Fall 2022 Application of the Season Nominations

Tue Dec 06, 2022 1:50 pm
Fall 2022 Application of the Season Nominations AlB1ACM

APPLICATION OF THE SEASON

I. What's OTS?

Here, we go back over the last three months and pick out different finalists to discern who was the best of the season in certain categories. These nominations, in particular, are for the months of September, October, and November of 2022.

This particular OTS category is for the Application of the Season. Nominate the character app that you think was a stellar example of how to put forward a character submission on PH. Whether that be for its themes, its abilities, its history, or everything put together, this should be a shining example of how to submit a character.

II. OTS Rules

1. Each member can only submit one nomination per category, so think hard on it.
2. Make sure you name the actual members relevant to your nomination.
3. DO NOT NOMINATE YOURSELF.

These nominations will close after 1 week!

2022 OF THE SEASON VOL. 4
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Fall 2022 Application of the Season Nominations Left_bar_bleue16000/1Fall 2022 Application of the Season Nominations Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Fall 2022 Application of the Season Nominations Empty Re: Fall 2022 Application of the Season Nominations

Tue Dec 06, 2022 6:56 pm
I'd like to nominate Ojo Koga for Application of the season. I think her app is really strong in its display of skill and power without moving into unnecessary information, and she has a very nice theme overall.
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Fall 2022 Application of the Season Nominations Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Fall 2022 Application of the Season Nominations Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Fall 2022 Application of the Season Nominations Empty Re: Fall 2022 Application of the Season Nominations

Tue Dec 06, 2022 7:01 pm
For application of the season I'm going to nominate Paradigm's first character, Morikawa Mizu. I think this is a great example of an application due to the amount of care that Paradigm's put into crafting it. There's a great deal of nuance and trivia that fleshes out Mizu's character, be it in the actual trivia section with IC answers or little details such as using her zanpakuto in an ineffecient manner to try and imitate her idol. So with that I want to nominate it and one should never underestimate some good trivia and little details that make a character have depth.

Fall 2022 Application of the Season Nominations Gamma_Signature
Fall 2022 Application of the Season Nominations CHARACTER_LISTFall 2022 Application of the Season Nominations GRAPHICS_THREADFall 2022 Application of the Season Nominations TIMELINE_THREAD
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum