Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Knocking On Heaven's Door [Ibiki/Shuten]  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Knocking On Heaven's Door [Ibiki/Shuten]  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Knocking On Heaven's Door [Ibiki/Shuten]  - Page 3 Empty Re: Knocking On Heaven's Door [Ibiki/Shuten]

Sat Mar 04, 2023 4:02 pm
[CLICK THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

IBIKI SUIKA

Enter Ibiki's Post

Ibiki gladly took the dish once it was prepared for her. After taking the first sip, the Suika nodded and took a few more swigs to judge the flavor, taste, and feel. When the liquid elixir hit her tongue, it gave off a sweet flavor akin to a fruit. Yet, at the same time, a gentle but firm kick of warmth hit the woman's chest, and she could feel that fiery aura of hers relaxed by it.

"Fruity, but strong. I can get used to this, sister."

Snorting, the older of the two then knocked back the whole dish and gave a satisfied sigh as she leaned back and closed her eyes for a moment to let the fluid feeling of release come over. To be in the arms of an alcoholic stupor was to be absolved of all stresses and inhibitions. Through its embrace, a person can open themselves to the world. So, Ibiki couldn't help but chuckle before opening her eyes again.

"You did a good job with that dish, Shuten. I can feel all the bullshit that was in your soul easing from that dish."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Knocking On Heaven's Door [Ibiki/Shuten]  - Page 3 WVMWLOu
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Knocking On Heaven's Door [Ibiki/Shuten]  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue128100/999999Knocking On Heaven's Door [Ibiki/Shuten]  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Knocking On Heaven's Door [Ibiki/Shuten]  - Page 3 Empty Re: Knocking On Heaven's Door [Ibiki/Shuten]

Sat Mar 04, 2023 5:03 pm

Song: N/A - By: N/A - Word Count: N/A

Shuten awaited her sister's response to how she felt about her dish with baited breath. She wasn't desperate for approval, not in truth... But to hear that her elder sister enjoyed the newly concocted sake would still be gratifying to hear. After all, it was impossible to perfectly brew to everyone's tastes; even if Shuten had an easier mastery of the art that is sake than others. However, any fears she may have possessed were swiftly allayed as Ibiki revealed that she liked it, and then proceeded to drain the entire dish. Shuten couldn't help but chuckle as she filled both her sake dish, and Ibiki's now empty sake dish, with the newly concocted drink; smiling warmly.

"Then I promise to bring a gourd full every time I visit, sis~ But for now, let's enjoy the sake we have, huh~?"

Shuten smiled warmly, taking a hearty swig of the sake herself, feeling the same arms of that alcoholic stupor embrace her as she leaned heavily into Ibiki. Any more, and these two Suika were bound to throw a raucous and drunken party right in the barracks. That wouldn't be so bad, but Shuten also didn't want to get too drunk; not quite yet. She grinned at her big sis some, humming gently as she wrapped an arm around Ibiki's shoulders.

"Thanks, Ibiki~ It'll take a little to ease all that bullshit, sis, but I promise to come around more... and to stop wallowing. There's much better things to do in life, like make sake for my big sis for one~!"

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Knocking On Heaven's Door [Ibiki/Shuten]  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Knocking On Heaven's Door [Ibiki/Shuten]  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Sun Mar 05, 2023 3:46 pm
[CLICK THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

IBIKI SUIKA

Enter Ibiki's Post

Ibiki let Shuten get as comfortable as she needed to be with her. The older Suika helped with that effort by propping the woman under her bosom, resting her head there, and giving the younger sister a good pat on the back.

"Look, sis, Rome wasn't built in a day. But, as long as you try, that's good enough for me. Tonight tells me this is the start of a better future for you, and that's what family is there to do."

Snorting, she continued.

"Sometimes sisters have to kick each other in the ass and be honest, and I can't stand the look of self-pity on ya. So I'm glad ya are picking up what I'm dropping, sis~"

Now closing her eyes briefly, Ibiki let out a content sigh and looked down at her sister.

"I look forward to whatever comes after this and all the more dishes you have to serve me. I wish for many more peaceful nights like this to spend with the people I love."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Knocking On Heaven's Door [Ibiki/Shuten]  - Page 3 WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum