Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Promised Reunion[Hana, Hiroe] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Promised Reunion[Hana, Hiroe] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Promised Reunion[Hana, Hiroe] - Page 2 Empty Re: Promised Reunion[Hana, Hiroe]

Tue Jan 17, 2023 7:15 am
Promised Reunion[Hana, Hiroe] - Page 2 KmbPQRq

HIROE MIYASHIRO

The moment her ears caught wind of that stomach grumble, Hiroe chuckled a bit as she grinned. Her snow-white friend was hungry, and she certainly shared the sentiment too. She smelled an aroma in passing as she sat on the bench, and if Hana didn't pose the question about going inside first, she certainly would've pressed the matter herself.

"Likewise. I could really use a bite to eat, too," she replied, following behind Hana as they entered the café. HIroe blinked softly at the intonation, but she didn't mind the woman paying for her meal one bit. Free food in the Seireitei? Little were her complaints. Hiroe ordered a burger and fries, made her way towards the table once the order was finished and sat across from Hana.

She grabbed a potato wedges, took a few bite, and listened to her peer talk about the wonders she experienced on earth. For a moment, that childish energy of hers spilled out as her eyes lit up. With each answer, Hiroe thought of several more questions to ask. Of course, she didn't want to overwhelm her, so she decided to hit her with a one question at a time approach.

"How is entertainment on earth, actually? The television shows, the movies... or maybe I'm getting ahead of myself. I don't even know if they let you do all that..."

NEW RECRUIT

Last edited by Iori on Sun Jan 22, 2023 5:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Promised Reunion[Hana, Hiroe] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Promised Reunion[Hana, Hiroe] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Tue Jan 17, 2023 7:35 am
Promised Reunion[Hana, Hiroe] - Page 2 Hana_PostingHeader3
Enter: Hana Aoyama

Hana's smile brightened at the question. She waved off the stuff about television and movies. "Have you heard of an arcade?" Hana asked. Her own upbringing prevented her from encountering such places. Only after her graduation from the Academy has she felt the freedom to explore more than what her mother and father allowed. Her excitement about the subject showed in her eyes and in how she leaned over the table, as if to tell Hiroe a secret. "It's a large business consisting of dozens of diverse games, each different from the next. Some were focused on dexterity, others were quite violent and horrifying, and some focused on puzzles and prizes. I thoroughly enjoyed spending time there, even with the horribly unhealthy food menu. The bright lights, music, and fun was exhilarating."

"I'll... be happy to take you to one, if you haven't already been." Hana said and cleared her throat, "How close are you to graduation? Is it not your last year? I did take note of your thoughts on dropping out... Don't think I've forgotten, and I am worried... What's going on? I do hope you're just anxious, not serious about it."

End Post
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Promised Reunion[Hana, Hiroe] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Promised Reunion[Hana, Hiroe] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Jan 17, 2023 8:27 am

HIROE MIYASHIRO

Arcade? Hiroe had wanted to pull her phone out and search it up, but Hana's explanation nipped that action right in the bud as the raven-haired woman returned to staring at Hana with a starry-eyed expression as she talked about the arcade. As one who was, admittedly something of a big kid at heart, the idea of fun and games was always fun to hear about. It sounded like nothing what she'd known in her entire life in the Rukongai.

She'd never even chanced across anything cool like that in the few visits she'd earned in the Seireitei. Of course, the next question certainly nixed some of the awe as she acknowledged Hana's inquiry. Heh, there really wasn't getting much past this woman, was there? Hiroe took a silent sip of her refreshment as she sheepishly played the woman's worry off with a chuckle. She hated lying to her friends, but she didn't want to sully this outing with her issues... or issue if she was being decidedly particular.

"I honestly don't think I'm all that close, but I've made some strides since the last time you've seen me. Swordmanship's good. I can perform a couple of Kido spells, and I'm pretty quick on my feet. Still struggling to imprint my soul on my Asauchi, though..."

Hiroe took a bite of her burger, aiming to dispel her worries with a half-lie.

"Yeah, you got me. It's not so much something is going on as it is anxiousness. I think it's wearing on my spirits a bit.'

NEW RECRUIT

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Promised Reunion[Hana, Hiroe] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Promised Reunion[Hana, Hiroe] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Thu Jan 19, 2023 10:02 am

Admittedly, Hana could not remember what year Hiroe was in. Hana also saw some joy when Hiroe explained things had been getting some better, which was good. That proved to Hana that Hiroe was not actually giving up.

"Don't worry about that. I didn't officially imprint anything on my asuachi until two months before graduation. I'm not sure how quickly they expect a full imprinting." Hana explained, at least trying to calm Hiroe's nerves about that part.

Hana took the break in conversation to also take a couple more bites. Her stomach finally stopped feeling so ravenous, so she relaxed more. She also thought about the last bit Hiroe said. She was anxious and being worn down...

"Have you thought about taking a break? You could contact someone in the Academy and let them know you need a mental health break." Hana explained, "I could possibly get you a stay at the Saionji Hot Springs. That place is wonderful."

End Post
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 22, 2023 7:56 am

HIROE MIYASHIRO

Taking a break? Now that was an interesting thought. She was already skipping classes or leaving early and foregoing extra studies... so imagining the thought of asking for a vacation seemed somewhat hypocritical, but she knew her mind was far from being in the right place. Maybe a vacation would at least help clear her mind a little. It might not be the entire remedy, but it was something to consider. Taking a few bites from her burger, she contemplated the likelihood of the idea. Nodding along, she set it down, taking in more of that sweet cold drink, as the liquid washed the food down her throat. Setting the cup down, she gazed at Hana curiously.

"I've... actually never considered that. I could at least make the attempt and ask. Let myself get settled within a proper frame of mind again. That offer of staying at the Saionji Hot Springs sounds interesting. How is it? I've been to my fair share of Hot Springs, but this one sounds new to me. Spill the deets."

NEW RECRUIT

Last edited by Iori on Sun Jan 22, 2023 3:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 22, 2023 12:29 pm

Hana was surprised that Hiroe had not considered just taking a break. The mental health of students should always be considered, so she didn't think it would be a problem. She was glad the idea at least intrigued Hiroe. Hopefully it would help. As for Hiroe's question about the Saionji Hot Springs, Hana had to think. What exactly would Hiroe want to know about? Oh, Hana realize what Hiroe'd want to know!

"Well," Hana started, tapping her chin with her index finger. "They have a few locations throughout the Soul Society, but I normally go to the one within the inner Rukon Districts. It's a natural spring, the rooms are great, and if you get the deluxe package, you'll have access to free room service, the nail salon, the hair salon, massages... You can also choose a hot guy to massage you, if you want."

End Post
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 24, 2023 3:18 am

HIROE MIYASHIRO

Ah... even in all this time, her beloved friend had not forgotten what piqued Hiroe's interests. Free room service. A nail salon. A hair saloon. Massages. Oh, and even better? A massage from a hot guy. For a moment, none of that depresso espresso could be seen in her countenance. Golden eyes lit up at the prospect of experiencing a nice location. Better yet, it was in the rukon districts. She wouldn't have to pay some insane price to have a good time, and then... hehehe, the massages. Hiroe shook her head as she regained her composure, blushing softly as a sheepish chuckle escaped her lips. Sheesh... calm down, Hiroe.

"Even with some time away, you still know me so well... you really are a good friend, Hana," she humored as she nodded her head, finishing her burger as she nibbled away at the remaining fries.

"Okay... you know what... you win. I really could use a break. I could use a couple of days to get my head together. That much is certain."

NEW RECRUIT

Last edited by Iori on Wed Jan 25, 2023 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 25, 2023 6:24 pm

Hana took the last bite of her food, finishing it all up, as she watched the wheels turning in Hiroe's head, the excitement in her eyes. Hana wasn't someone looking to be with anyone right now, so those thoughts did not really excite her. She knew they would make Hiroe happy though! It seemed Hiroe must have noticed the sly smirk Hana had while watching her because she calmed herself down. Hana giggled.

"It's not something I plan to forget," Hana said, keeping her smile as Hiroe gave in to her suggestion. "Good, ask for at least a week, and I'll plan for around the same time. Who knows, maybe we can have a girl's day out or something like that."

"I need to head back and rest after that patrol." Hana said, standing up. "Make sure you send me a message when you get permission to take an official break. Once that is handled, I'll take care of everything else, so you don't worry about a thing."

End Post
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 25, 2023 9:54 pm

HIROE MIYASHIRO

Despite her initial apprehension, the idea of a break and a girl's day out sounded positively exciting. There were still things that bothered her, but not one of them mattered right now. She was sharing company with an old friend who genuinely wanted to see a smile on her face. She knew Hana wasn't really into the dating idea as much as she was. When they sat together at lunch, no matter how many times she ranted on about the hottest boy in the school, Hana remained determined---focused. Now, she was a seated member of the Gotei, and Hiroe couldn't be any more proud.

"Got it. I'll ask first thing when I wake up and go to the academy. You better not have been lying to me," she quipped, waving her finger in playful accusation.

She just... needed to work through her troubles, to reach that same frame of mind. Finishing her fries, she requested a drink to go as she rose up from her chair. She needed to get back to work, but Hiroe was happy with how things had went for now. None of it fixed the core issue that haunted her, the content she chose to keep hidden, but it was something. The promise of a break. An opportunity to hang out with an old friend and enjoy some fresh air. Even with a sour mood, not even she could say no to that.

She'd sweep in, giving Hana a warm hug as she patted the woman on the shoulders. It was time to return home now, too. If she stayed out any longer, she know she'd get a mouthful from her parents.

"Hopefully, I won't be such a drag when I see you again. It's no fun if I'm not living up to my role as the playful foil to my serious companion~!"

With that, she turned the opposite direction, waving the woman goodbye as she made her way back home. Hot Guys. Massages.. Hehehehe.

NEW RECRUIT

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum