Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Was It Actually a Mistake? [Kaminari/Igen] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Was It Actually a Mistake? [Kaminari/Igen] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Was It Actually a Mistake? [Kaminari/Igen] - Page 3 Empty Re: Was It Actually a Mistake? [Kaminari/Igen]

Sat Mar 11, 2023 6:59 pm
Was It Actually a Mistake? [Kaminari/Igen] - Page 3 Kaminari_PH18
KAMINARI HATAKEYAMA

Igen's comment had Kaminari curious, but before she could ask, Ko brought up something she hadn't considered, or maybe forgotten? She placed her hand at her hip, on top of her zanpakuto and looked to Ko. With Kaminari's memory problems, it wasn't shocking for her to forget important pieces like that. Had she been training wrong? Was there more she should or could be doing?

"I... guess I didn't consider that," Kaminari said, holding up a hand. "Kido has come so naturally. I focused on it because it feels more like an extension of myself..."

Turning her attention back to Igen, Kaminari took a moment to think. "I don't think so. She's actually sweet, kind of timid. If anything she should be harder on me..." Kaminari said, giggling for a moment. "I get along with her just fine. Though, maybe I should talk to her more about this stuff. How did you two gain your bond?"

END OF POST
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Was It Actually a Mistake? [Kaminari/Igen] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Was It Actually a Mistake? [Kaminari/Igen] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Was It Actually a Mistake? [Kaminari/Igen] - Page 3 Empty Re: Was It Actually a Mistake? [Kaminari/Igen]

Sat Mar 11, 2023 9:58 pm
Was It Actually a Mistake? [Kaminari/Igen] - Page 3 HEADER_jyyyy223g121j

Ko couldn't help but put on something of a sly smirk as she noted Kaminari's response. "Hmmm, a timid and quiet little Zanpaku'to. And with a wielder that rarely spares her a thought. I certainly think that perhaps she might enjoy a bit more consideration." She pointed out, taking a sip of her drink before polishing off the rest of her food. Igen drummed his fingers thoughtfully and .... well, he had to admit he did agree a bit with Ko. He'd certainyl heard of some very diverse Zanpaku'to. But well, such a shy one? Would it want attention? Maybe it enjoyed being in the shadows. Or maybe Ko was right and it was just shy because it wasn't spoken to? It was hard to tell with Zanoku'to. Did how they were regarded effect how they came out? Or was it just an expression of one's inner self?

He glanced at Ko as she wolfed down food. He certainly hoped it wasn't as simple as that. Hm. And Kaminari didn't strike him as someone with an inner shy girl. She seemed pretty calm and frank. "It was a little ... odd. Ko never really spoke to me at all. I guess. Despite my best efforts. But uhhh, then one day when I was in a spar, she spoke up. And I uh... kinda ....ignored her. She went quiet on me like that for a while longer. But then eventually I put in enough effort she spoke to me again. And well.... once I learned her name, she was just...ALWAYS around. So now she's a part of my everyday life. We talk all the time." He admitted. Truth be told, he couldn't really imagine going back. He'd come to enjoy getting to have someone to talk to basically at any time. Even if perhaps Ko didn't always respond. Sometimes she seemed to ignore him. Or was that basically just like talking to yourself? Hm. That sounded like a question for someone smarter than him.

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Was It Actually a Mistake? [Kaminari/Igen] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Was It Actually a Mistake? [Kaminari/Igen] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Mon Mar 13, 2023 7:44 pm
Was It Actually a Mistake? [Kaminari/Igen] - Page 3 Kaminari_PH18
KAMINARI HATAKEYAMA

Ouch...

Ko's words struck deep for Kaminari. She knew that if she was treated the way she had been treating her zanpakuto spirit, she would not be happy. No wonder things never went that well between them. They weren't bad, but they weren't good either. And seeing Igen and Ko's relationship only made Kaminari realize how lonely and frustrated her own zanpakuto spirit would be. Even if this wasn't the exact case, there was nothing wrong with spending more time with her zanpakuto spirit.

"Thank you," Kaminari said, still focused on Ko and her tone reaching a level of gratefulness that was almost tangible. It was like Kaminari was admitting to a huge mistake when expressing that gratitude. She had a lot to make up for, but wasn't sure how. Her question about their bond may help her figure all that out.

"That's fantastic... I wonder if Kiyohana could become friends with me like how you two are," Kaminari said with a saddened tone, but a few moments later, she smiled wide again. "I definitely have some work to do. I refuse to sit back and let things stay the way they are! Thanks, you two. When do we start training?"

END OF POST
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Was It Actually a Mistake? [Kaminari/Igen] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Was It Actually a Mistake? [Kaminari/Igen] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Mar 14, 2023 8:34 am
Was It Actually a Mistake? [Kaminari/Igen] - Page 3 HEADER_100599456_p3_master1200

That intone of Gratefulness didn't go unnoticed by Ko as Kaminari offered such a solemn gratuity, a little smile flitting across the woman's features as she set her food to the side and gave a sly grin. "You're welcome. You're a good Egg kid. Just make sure you don't get too caught up in your training and wind up not connecting with your partner." She advised, definitely that note of thanks went to the spirit's head just a little.

But Igen didn't worry too much about that, and instead smiled a little as he made note of Kaminari's renewed will to get to know her zanpaku'to. "Heheh, I certainly hope so. I admit it was a little intimidating learning just how many people don't get along with their Zanpaku'to spirits. We both got lucky ours weren't really mean or something." He chuckled, promptly getting up onto his feet and slowly stretching his arms a little, a soft grunt escaping him as Ko rose up as well.

"We can get going now if you want. There's a few practice courtyards nearby I think. We aren't that far from one of the barracks. I think we're closest to.....fourth Division? Though we'd probably have an audience. Do you want to take a bit more of a trip and get to First Division?" He ventured with a tilt of his head.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Mar 17, 2023 1:45 am
Was It Actually a Mistake? [Kaminari/Igen] - Page 3 Kaminari_PHS4-15
KAMINARI HATAKEYAMA

This felt like a new discovery to Kaminari. It was something she wanted to dive into and work out immediately. She wondered whether Kiyohana was lonely or upset with her. The thought of finding that out brought out her excitement. Kaminari hopped to her feet when Igen stood up. "Let's go to your Division's training grounds," Kaminari said. "Others may be closer, but let's not get in anyone else's way."

Kaminari followed with a joy in her step that she definitely had not had when they met. Like she had forgotten all of her previous worries, she kept a smile on her face and continued some small talk while the two made their way to the training grounds. Today was a day of risk and discovery. Kaminari dropped off an application she was sure she wouldn't get, found a glaring issue with her method of training that explained the lacking progress with her zapakuto, and even made two new friends in the form of Igen and Ko. Now, let's just hope it all sticks...

END OF POST
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum