Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
+1 to the Party [Igen, Sawachika family] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0+1 to the Party [Igen, Sawachika family] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

+1 to the Party [Igen, Sawachika family] - Page 3 Empty Re: +1 to the Party [Igen, Sawachika family]

Mon May 08, 2023 10:57 am
+1 to the Party [Igen, Sawachika family] - Page 3 HEADER___astolfo_and_astolfo_fate_and_1_more_drawn_by_erospanda__sample-42ed5e9268553b27ebcfcad603a0afd0

Igen gave an appreciative nod of his head at her response. And some small part of him did wonder. Despite what he'd managed for himself and his division, how would he stack up to other third seats in the past? It certainly was worth a bit of mental exploration.... but later

”Koizumi? Ah yes I think she joined Seventh a short while after Commander Murasaki took office. I’ll definitely be sure to pay her a visit!” He perked up, certainly he had never thought to ask her about such things. And a referral from a fellow squad mate would certainly go a long way!

What came next however caught him a bit by surprise. Of course he never even really thought about the duties the woman had to partake in as lady of the family. Mainly because…. He never had one. At least not one he could remember. He had come from the rukongai and so….. he honestly didn’t know anything about what duties there were for a mother, a lady of a household. What DID go into raising children? It was almost completely alien to him. But all the same he gave a nod of respect.

”I understand. Even so, I would be happy to have another bout whenever you would wish, Lady Sawachika.” He affirmed. Until promptly perking up!

”Ah! Before I leave, please let me treat your wounds!” He insisted, promptly raising a hand if she so accepted his offer. And uh……. Well. He didn't hesitate. If she accepted, then he would promptly get to work applying his skills in KAido in restoring some of her spiritual energy and mending what injuries he'd managed to inflict on her. Thankfully years of training as a healer in the academy took over and he was able to… temporarily suspend the sudden surge of … thoughts. And when he was finished, he would leave the Sawachika manor feeling.

Different.

And guilty.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum