Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Cala Paracer
Cala Paracer
Established Member

Blood to Blood [Hyosuke/Aiko] - Page 3 Empty Re: Blood to Blood [Hyosuke/Aiko]

Thu Feb 09, 2023 10:00 pm
[CLICK THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

WEAVER OF BLOOD

Enter Hyosuke's Post

Hyosuke could not help but note just how much Aiko liked repeating how mean he was. In a sense he supposed she was correct, he did look down on Pluses in general, though not in a hostile manner, they were simply akin to sheep to be protected and guided. Moved through the Soul Cycle and treated with care and some respect but, well, Aiko was hardly an animal and as he continued to stride along this thought was made all the more amusing as he could all but imagine the small, puppy-like ears on her from how she stopped, walked and followed him so.... obediently. He liked that, it suited her.

As Aiko raced to catch up to him, however, and met his eye Hyosuke would stop and raise his eyebrow. Not saying anything for a moment before grinning and looking back into her crimson eyes with his own, currently singular, eye.

"A weird way to flirt? I suppose it is only fitting for a weird girl to receive flirting from a weird man, as we have called one another so... I will take it as a fitting, if unorthodox, compliment Aiko-chan."

Sighing softly Hyosuke would fold in Benicho Kogo, stow it in his belt as if it were a blade, and cross his arms as his eye rose to look above and beyond Aiko. Squinting gently into the distance as he mused.

"Though I suppose you mean you wish to get there faster than this, yes?"

Code By:
[THEFROST]
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Blood to Blood [Hyosuke/Aiko] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Blood to Blood [Hyosuke/Aiko] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Fri Feb 10, 2023 4:03 pm

AIKO AIMI

Enter Aiko's Post

Hm? Another stop. She thought he hated the rain, so what's with all the stopping?

Her blood eyes lingered until she squinted back at his comments about weird flirting and taking compliments. She wasn't sure how to take that herself, so she sighed in defeat.

"Yep. You are definitely weird. But so am I, so maybe it's a compliment? I don't know."

Aiko shrugged before her stomach grumbled loudly again, and she stared at the endless skies above before nodding.

"Uhhhhhhhhh, do you need to know more than that?"

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Blood to Blood [Hyosuke/Aiko] - Page 3 WVMWLOu
Cala Paracer
Cala Paracer
Established Member

Sat Feb 11, 2023 1:18 pm

WEAVER OF BLOOD

Enter Hyosuke's Post

Hyosuke shrugged idly as she stumbled over whether she was complimenting him or not, before hearing her stomach rumble, and he laughed softly. Watching her eyes go skyward he shook his head, vanishing in a blur of motion to appear behind her, and simply remarked.

"No, I do not believe I do. More.... traditional flirting it is then."

With that said he would scoop up Aiko into a bridal carry, supporting her weight with great ease, and then begin to Flash-Step at blinding speeds through the forest towards their destination. Granted he was not quite able to shield her from the air whipping by at such high speeds, occupied as his arms were, but he did keep her held close to make it easier to move. After a very small amount of time, perhaps a a dozen seconds at most, Hyosuke would pause his movement and glance down at Aiko. A small, near-grin of a smile on his lips as he gazed beyond the forest's edge to the city beyond and cleared his throat.

"Now, as enjoyable as holding you like this is.... I do think it would be for the best you walk yourself the rest of the way Aiko-san."

Hyosuke would allow her to speak, of course, before attempting to let Aiko down. Granted they were not within Soul Society at the moment so the scandal of carrying a pretty woman around was likely to come back to haunt him if she, for some reason, did not wish to be set down.

"In any case Aiko-san it is not a far walk now.~"

Code By:
[THEFROST]
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Blood to Blood [Hyosuke/Aiko] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Blood to Blood [Hyosuke/Aiko] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Sat Feb 11, 2023 4:11 pm

AIKO AIMI

Enter Aiko's Post

Huh? Why'd he'd suddenly move?

That was the first thought which came into the mind of Aiko when she noticed him disappearing for a moment behind her. If nothing else, even if her body wasn't fast enough to react, her mind could still respond, and she blushed like a tomato when Hyosuke scooped her up before she had time to reply to anything.

"....eeeeeeeeeehhhh?"

Well, that's about the only thing she could peep out of her mouth as she looked up with confusion and embarrassment at the male as she wasn't expecting to be this close to him or held in such a way. She could feel his body's warmth, his energy's steadiness, and the wind gusting through her hair. None of that bothered her. No, Aiko was just dumbfounded at the whole circumstance. So, her heart started to race, and before she could get a grip, they soon stopped as the forest began to seem more and more distant; while the city got closer and closer.

"....why'd you do that?"

That's all Aiko could muster up as she slowly got back on the ground and tilted her head. She knew the reason, but she was still processing the moment. So, she shook her head.

'....are you coming on to me? Uhhhhhh, this feels like you are trying to get me to like you...."

There wasn't any malicious or anger in her voice. Just more confusion and timidness as she was a bit flustered. Sure, she could admit he was handsome and everything, but she was also a bit scared of trying to move forward with people flirting or hitting on her. Not because he was a bad person but more so because of the uncertainties of herself and the last heartbreak that caused her to be cautious. She didn't know if this was another chance to get hurt or if she would cling too hard.

So, after a pause, the growling gut of the woman broke the tension, and she sheepishly laughed to play off her nervousness.

"Also, I don't know where this place is, so, uh, you have to lead the way, Hyosuke...."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Cala Paracer
Cala Paracer
Established Member

Fri Feb 17, 2023 7:56 pm

WEAVER OF BLOOD

Enter Hyosuke's Post

Hyosuke had already begun to walk ahead as Aiko managed to gather herself enough to speak, questioning him, and he would glance back to raise a single eyebrow at her.

"Why......?"

Hyosuke did not deign to reply before Aiko asked a far more amusing follow-up question and he genuinely smiled, chuckling loudly, and shook his head head.

"Not quite, mostly amusing myself, as for trying to get you to like me.... I am simply acting as I please, if you happen to like it, enjoy being held or protected, taken care of, offered food and stability well..... then perhaps there's no shame in liking it? Hmmm Aiko-san?"

Simply said Hyosuke would open Benicho Kogo above his head again and continue to walk, leaving it to Aiko's own initiative to choose to keep up or lag behind. In truth Hyosuke was, at best, only being tacitly earnest in his advances. Aiko's status as a non-Shinigami did much to counteract her admittedly beautiful appearance. Though Hyosuke did not they shared distinct features so, as he walked, he did rub his chin thought and muse idly about whether it was conceited he found her attractive? Same hair and eye color, after all, did it truly speak to anything? Never mind the same powerset..... ehh... for once Hyosuke was willing to be a bit more openly immature and disregard the musing until, and if, he ever took the possibility of a relationship with her as anything remotely serious.

As Aiko mentioned him leading the way, evidently electing to keep up, Hyosuke would smirk softly and nod.

"But of course, I would have been beyond impressed if you were leading the way from my vague description prior after all.~"

Considering Hyosuke had only described it as "a restaurant" what he said was true and, after the two entered town, they made something of a sight. If not the least for their rather matching color schema. But deciding now that they were in public Hyosuke would be less mischievous toward Aiko he would ask with genuine intent.

"So Aiko-san, what type of setting do you prefer, perhaps something a bit more on the.... elegant scale? I would even procure you a fine dress for the evening if you like."

Hyosuke would stop walking as he said this, in front of a clothing store, and smile at her genuinely. He meant the offer, as money was all but no object to him, and so with his free hand he motioned one hand to the clothing store, then the other way down a street lined with fine restaurants. His brow raising in a silent, quizzical question.

Code By:
[THEFROST]
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Feb 20, 2023 3:15 pm

AIKO AIMI

Enter Aiko's Post

Aiko squinted her eyes at Hyosuke before speaking.

"Stability and protection is nice, but I don't like to leech off of people. Feels wrong."

After wriggling her nose, she continued to follow behind him. If nothing else, the woman was feeling less awkward/nervous around him to be able to assert herself more.

"You'd better have been impressed. As if I knew where we were going, I'd be a mind reading and have a lot of reason to fear me."

Nodding smugly, she seemed proud of herself for a moment before being brought back to reality when they stopped in front of a clothing store. Hyosuke seemed to be offering to buy her new clothes, and she tilted her head.

"It's a fine offer, but uh, we just met, and I don't like to mooch off of people, as I said."

After glancing at the window, she saw a lovely white dress, but she shook her head against the thought.

"At least that's not how my parents raised me. How about yours...?"

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Cala Paracer
Cala Paracer
Established Member

Mon Feb 20, 2023 5:48 pm

WEAVER OF BLOOD

Enter Hyosuke's Post

Hyosuke would nod at first about Aiko's sentiment of not leeching off of people, though he hardly considered even buying her a dress as her leeching, after all he would get the benefit of seeing her in such a dress. Which, considering his wealth, was repayment enough for him but.... well.... he did not voice such an opinion openly. Her next comment about being a mind-reader earned a soft 'ahh' of understanding from him as he chuckled. Idly commenting to her.

"Quite terrifying then.~"

As Aiko declined the dress Hyosuke nodded in acceptance of her answer, before pausing, and pursing his lips.

"Hmmm. That, I believe, is a more intimate topic best saved for the second or third date Aiko-chan. Family is, after all, rather personal."

Turning away Hyosuke would lead Aiko to what seemed to be a thoroughfare for all sorts of restaurants and places to eat. He took only a moment to locate where he wished to go before taking Aiko's hand gently and leading her there. It was a nice enough restaurant, far from excessively fancy but it did possess covered tables, a genuine chef and kitchen staff, and the beginnings of a request for a reservation before Hyosuke offered the Hostess enough money to.... dissuade the need. After a startlingly short amount of time Hyosuke would find himself seated across a rather intimate table on a balcony overlooking the city, the day having begun to fade into evening, with a single, tall crimson candle lighting up the space between them.

Code By:
[THEFROST]
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 21, 2023 10:27 am

AIKO AIMI

Enter Aiko's Post

Now with a tiny wisp of crimson energy, Aiko gently bopped the nose of Hyosuke when he mentioned something about the second or third date.

"Don't say such silly things."

Wriggling her nose, Aiko then started to tag along and enjoy the sights a bit, as the city life was always interesting to observe. All the different people, buildings, weather, cars, and the atmosphere of living in a lively setting brought a small smile to the woman's face. But eventually, they would reach their destination, and she let Hyosuke guide her hand wherever he wanted.

"Oh.......you like my hand, huh?"

Blurting out as if she didn't think of what she was saying, Aiko's awkwardness came out at that moment as she wasn't expecting him to go straight for that and was figuring out what even to do or say. So, she just rolled with it after a while, and that thought was pushed to the back of her mind when the view came up, and she gradually let go to look over the edge and observe the edge of the city.

"Ok....this is beautiful, dude."

Nodding, she could see why he picked this place. And so could her stomach. As soon after speaking, it started growling and moaning, and she quickly jumped back in her seat and started picking up what she wanted from the menu. Without fail, she found the dish that was the tastiest and picked out the dish of Katsudon; an excellent-tasting Japanese rice dish served in a bowl topped with simmered ingredients. With a deep-fried and crumbed pork cutlet, simmered together with vegetables in a seasoned sauce bound with eggs; it was sure to hit her gut.

"....but let's eat first."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Cala Paracer
Cala Paracer
Established Member

Tue Feb 21, 2023 5:57 pm

WEAVER OF BLOOD

Enter Hyosuke's Post

Hyosuke deftly avoided the touch to his face, though perhaps someone more passive would have allowed it, instead he raised a brow at her statement of the idea of further dates being silly and hummed.

"Oh? But I am quite serious Aiko-chan..... and besides it is much more than your hand I find enjoyable."

Hyosuke would give her a charming smirk and play along with her, admittedly, adorable awkwardness. He did not mind it in the least and, truth be told, it was almost refreshing from the posh, judging air that he found himself among with other nobility. Where every action and word was measured to a fine, lethal point. As he seated himself Hyosuke watched with amusement as Aiko wondered at the sight from the balcony, a kind of sight Hyosuke saw all too often, and he let out a chuckle dripping with mirth as she commented on the scene being beautiful.

True to his nature Hyosuke would let Aiko take her first bit before letting his eye meet her own and commenting with an unabashed, purring rumble of.

"I suppose beauty is fit to judge beauty, Aiko-chan."

Hyosuke would then idly order the very same thing Aiko herself had procured, using the opportunity to judge her tastes, and took his own first bite with deliberate motions. His eye only leaving Aiko for a brief moment before he sighed and nodded in approval.

"A delectable choice, though perhaps a bit more focused on getting your money's worth than merely ordering the most expensive thing on the menu, hmm? Well..... you have good taste in food and company so far, but lets hear about what you would share with me."

Though casual Hyosuke's move for more information was also not at all a question, and like a languid carnivore heading a pack, his demeanor and tone was reserved and playful, but also revealed he was used to being respected and, more importantly, obeyed. A steady, friendly, but unmistakably measuring gaze unflinchingly meeting Aiko's crimson eyes

Code By:
[THEFROST]
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Feb 22, 2023 1:36 pm

AIKO AIMI

Enter Aiko's Post

After stuffing herself with more food, Aiko looked at Hyosuke and sipped for a few seconds on some cold, fizzy drink before nodding and trying to figure out what she could share with him. Her choice of music? Company? Insight on previous experiences? Mmmmmmm, more sips of her drink were needed before an answer could come to her.

"Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I think I could make something for you."

Now putting her nervous energy to use, Aiko gazed at her hand and started to have a closer of scarlet energy and the iron-scent of blood merge into one. She seemed to be constructing something of the two elements under her control for Hyosuke. As moments passed, her eyes squinted, and she eventually forged a necklace made from her energy and blood. It had a butterfly hanging from it, and the chains were crimson red. It seemed like something maybe he would wear.

With a gentle nod, she continued.

"I don't have lots of money or anything, but uh, I think I could make things for you and maybe share my time and company. I'm not really all that great, haha..."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum