Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Man, The Myth, the Teacher [Henrex, Nanashi] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Man, The Myth, the Teacher [Henrex, Nanashi] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The Man, The Myth, the Teacher [Henrex, Nanashi] - Page 3 Empty Re: The Man, The Myth, the Teacher [Henrex, Nanashi]

Tue Jan 31, 2023 7:10 pm
The Man, The Myth, the Teacher [Henrex, Nanashi] - Page 3 HEADER2_N778gBRR2

Nanashi grinned as she continued on the pressure! Getting amped up as she continued to clash with him! Of course that chain whip was very good and versatile, but it wasn't as quick and snappy as a good spear! Something that Henrex clearly seemed to be realizing! But it wasn't enough, Nanashi was.... admittedly getting a bit ancy. This sort of pressuring defensive fighting style really wasn't her. And so, the instant he dissolved his shield, Nanashi promptly grinned! Throwing her buckler at the man as that spear began to shimmer.

And then he was .... gone?! Her eyes widened, startled when he suddenly shunpo'd out of sight! And before she knew it, that whip snaked down and wrapped around her spear! On impulse, she sent a pulse of Reiryoku through the weapon as it was bound only to dissolve into another fine golden mist as it began to change shape. By sheer luck, she managed to avoid that sudden coursing electricity for the most part. Shit! But now she was without EITHER of her tools! She darted back with a shunpo, flashing back and hissing. For a moment she considered using her mask again. But she could only keep control of it for so long! TCH!

"Alright. No more miss Nice Girl! This is it!" She declared as that mask suddenly surged over her features! Her eyes glowing a baleful pink as her spiritual energy ROARED out! And with that sudden explosive burst of speed and strength, she vanished with a shunpo. But this time not with any intention of darting around. It was a clean, straight shot straight up into he man. Heedless of that weapon of his as she didn't just go to him. She shunpo'd INTO him. A loud PANG sounding as she aimed to make contact, striking him with the full force of her body at high speed!
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Man, The Myth, the Teacher [Henrex, Nanashi] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999The Man, The Myth, the Teacher [Henrex, Nanashi] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

The Man, The Myth, the Teacher [Henrex, Nanashi] - Page 3 Empty Re: The Man, The Myth, the Teacher [Henrex, Nanashi]

Tue Jan 31, 2023 7:49 pm
The Man, The Myth, the Teacher [Henrex, Nanashi] - Page 3 D8DTm9n

HENREX ASTILLON | STORMSWORD

He was having fun with this little match -- even if he wasn't needing to go full force. It was fun to spar, to test his student, and to see what all she was capable of. So, as Nanashi declared that this was it, Henrex recalled the segments of the whip sword, letting the weapon change back into the typical katana shape, taking the open, unassuming stance.

However, as she suddenly re-equipped her mask, his stance grew slightly more guarded, ready to counter if she decided to throw out another giant blast like she had before. That would be his undoing as Nanashi quickly vanished, utilizing Shunpo once again, not for evasion or distraction like she had before. This time, she shot forward like her own personal bullet, taking him aback as she suddenly crashed into him.

A rather loud crack came from him as she hit him, several bones in his midsection creaking and snapping as he flew backward. He managed to land on his feet, but that hardly stopped the momentum as he stumbled and eventually crumpled to the ground. His body had already begun healing itself, knitting the broken bones back together in short order as if nothing had ever happened.

But, in spite of it, he grinned, chuckling softly as he returned his sword to his sheath.

"You've still a long way to go, but your progress is excellent for someone only on the cusp of graduation. Well done, Nanashi, you pass."

END POST
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Man, The Myth, the Teacher [Henrex, Nanashi] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Man, The Myth, the Teacher [Henrex, Nanashi] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Jan 31, 2023 10:13 pm
The Man, The Myth, the Teacher [Henrex, Nanashi] - Page 3 HEADER_86c804ebe4081b4e909856dcf65d8b46

The sensation of impact had almost been unexpected. The gold dust of her Zanpaku'to was still in the midst of reforming, slowly taking a new form. A shining Katana, though one that still wasn't quite fully formed down below. She shot up, fully intent on following up! But when she made impact, she felt that solid collission, and for just an instant she was startled by the sensation.

Following that strike, she tumbled to the ground, springing to her feet as she watched Henrex collapse!? Se was so shocked that she stopped completely, at least until the man got up. Entirely unaware of the damage she'd managed to inflict as after all, his regeneration made it seem as if it had never happened in the first place. she was panting, her joints stinging, but she was fine, and as the both of them stood up, she was ready to get back into it!

Only to blink in surprise as he announced that the exam was over. Her mask, crumbling away as she looked at him with prompt surprise! The notion that she'd actually hurt him didn't even occur to her. And isntead she simply......smiled. Even if she still had energy, if nothing else she felt a sudden swelling burst of pride. Of accomplishment. From the girl that had been .... well... a shy nobody. To standing before the strongest Teacher, on the receiving end of praise for her growth.

She strode over to the man, and promptly held her hand out. Smirking as she did. "Thank you for your Examination. Well...if I passed then it's official. You're no longer my Teacher. From now on, you're my Rival Hen." she flashed a big grin and then held her hand out. Her sealed weapon crackling back together in her hand before she sheathed the weapon. The shield of sandstone slowly crumbling off to the side.

"I've already had a Captain speak to me about where I'm going to go once I graduate. I.... don't really know where I wanna go yet. But I DO have some Personal time built up." She noted with a smug smile before glancing back to Henrex.

"Aaaaand, that included doing the paperwork to take a visit to the world of the living for the next few days. Sooooooo if you uh, don't have like... teacher stuff to do. You should join me! To celebrate you becoming my rival naturally." She noted, puffing out her chest a bit and putting on that confident smile. But underneath that inflated confidence, she was just beside herself. And well, it was just in Nanashi's nature to invite people along when she was in the mood to celebrate.
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Man, The Myth, the Teacher [Henrex, Nanashi] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999The Man, The Myth, the Teacher [Henrex, Nanashi] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Tue Jan 31, 2023 10:25 pm

As the tensions of the exam finally dwindled down, Henrex smiled, slipping over to retrieve his discarded haori, dusting it off, then slipping it on. He approached Nanashi, reaching out and gently patting her head. Even if she hadn't really driven out every last crumb of power he had, the fact that she was able to catch him off-guard like that, using enough momentum and power from her Shunpo to deal damage like that was still a good mark of progress.

"Then rivals we shall be, Nanashi Gombei. Climb the mountain and meet me at the peak, and don't let anything get in your way."

He couldn't be more proud of his student for coming as far as she had. However, as she brought up personal time, Henrex raised an eyebrow. She wanted to invite him to the Living World for a visit? Well, there certainly was little harm in that. He was sure he could take a couple days for himself, making sure to keep in touch with the parties necessary, in the off-chance that he was needed.

"That sounds lovely -- I'll gladly accompany you. Do you have any particular location that you're planning on visiting? If you're wanting to visit Japan, I'd be more than happy to give you a few tourist spots for my home."

END POST
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Feb 01, 2023 5:45 am
The Man, The Myth, the Teacher [Henrex, Nanashi] - Page 3 HEADER_86c804ebe4081b4e909856dcf65d8b46

Nanashi perked up and tilted her head just a little when Henrex moved in and gently reached out to pat her on the head. On one hand....this actually felt pretty nice. On the other hand this was hardly how Rivals behaved! "Hey! Cmon, Rival's don't go patting eachother on the head. They shake hands, punch faces, or maybe cop a little ass when they think the other doesn't have their guard up!" She protested, though only really sounding half-bothered as she reached up and lightly slipped her own hand under his and gave it a firm shake, correcting the man.

She had, after all, been very serious about no longer idolizing the man. After her own rather....harsh disillusionment having met Shiro, she'd been determined to ...ACTUALLY get to know her heroes. She'd insisted that Rio become her friend, and now she was checking Henrex off that list as well. And it was .... interesting. The man was a bit dorkier than expected, but if nothing else, she enjoyed being able to see him from a different perspective. And she kinda liked the dorkiness.

"Heheh. I actually had somewhere in Europe in mind. Japan was....eh...cool I guess. But most people just flock to Karakura. And the place sounds more like a prison than a city from what I've heard about it's defenses. Nope! I was planning on going to the City of Lights!" She pointed out with a firm nod. " A lot of the other faculty are gonna be there for that tournament event. They're even letting some of us students come. Sooo I figure I show up, watch some fights, and then get to chill a few days in the city." She noted with a pleased smile, as though happy with her own craftiness.
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Feb 01, 2023 7:44 pm

Ah, he was still treating her like a student. Shaking his head softly, he welcomed the correction, gently gripping her hand and shaking it. He wasn't too sure about that last part, but, the first two sounded fine by him. But, his eyebrow raised as she mentioned Europe. With the remnants of Shadow Fall dwindling by the day, he was glad that it was becoming a safer place, but he hardly had considered it something of a vacation spot.

However, he found himself smiling as she mentioned the City of Lights and the upcoming tournament to foster better relations between the two organizations. All in all, it sounded like a fun time, so the Captain gave a curt nod, his smile turning coy as he looked at Nanashi.

"Well, if you're planning on watching the tournament, I'm surprised you didn't see my own name in that listing. I'm planning on participating and watching myself. I wouldn't mind spending some time relaxing after the fact. So, if you'll have me, I'll gladly accompany you."

Truth be told, he had another motive for participating and watching the tournament: information. Learning of his comrades, friends, and those of the Vandenreich, their abilities, battle patterns, everything was of importance. He hoped that he would never need to utilize the information, but, he would ensure that he knew it and kept it safe, just in case.

A contingency, on the off-chance that he needed it.

END POST
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Feb 01, 2023 8:40 pm

Nanashi made a pleased little smile as she felt him shake her hand, a little sly grin splaying across her lips as she made note of him recognizing where she intended to go. True, it wasn't ACTUALLY in europe, but hey, close enough right? However, she was surprised to hear he signed up? Heh, actually now that she thought about it it only made sense that he would compete.

"Oh! Well that works great! I uh... didn't sign up. I wanted a bit of downtime. With Graduation around the corner and all that. But I'll be happy to see my Rival partaking. Make sure that you win, or else I'll have to beat your ass afterward." She warned him, folding her arms for a moment, playing it cool as internally, she was incredibly happy. But she had to suppress that. That was the old Nanashi, fangirling! Gah, DAMMIT NAnashi!

She frowned a little and turned to look at Henrex. It WAS hard with that ... calm, teacherly air of his. Was fighting him not enough? Hm. "I'd be happy to have you." She sighed, a bit of that energy petering off. She DID just fight the strongest man in soul society.

She smiled a bit of that smug energy returning. "Until then, Hen~."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum