- RænPimp Cloak
- Joined : 2010-08-29
Posts : 1420
Location : A place
Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:20 pm
- Item Name: Sphere of Æons
- Item Type: Available for sale at the Apothecary of Demono only.
- Used For: Empowerment of its user for a temporary amount of time.
- Item Description: The Sphere is an end product of the devastating powers of the Spire of Æons. This kind of item is not easy to craft, and is difficult to maintain. The sphere is a highly luminous, star like effigy, encased inside of a polygonal, mystical, crystalline container, with no opening in it, the container being infused with a powerful retainment seal to keep the sphere intact. This is done to prevent the sphere from being exposed too early, as well as keeping it out of the hands of the meek. The sphere is no larger than a golf ball, the container being as large as a baseball. The container is made of a pristine, crystal like material that is easy to break for anyone with a moderate amount of strength, or has a sharp blade like a zanpaukto to cut into the material. The sphere itself is highly sensitive, and, whence exposed to any physical surface whatsoever, shall be absorbed into the object. The sphere, even though it is so small, weighs 1 kiloton, the encasement manipulating the gravity surrounding the sphere so that it only weight a measly 1 pound. The sphere itself can never be destroyed by any means of energy.
The sphere is incredibly potent in power, and can bring about grandiose results to all who are caught in its grasp.
By dropping the bare sphere onto the ground, it will mold into the earth, immediately illuminating everything within a 3 mile radius in a blinding purple light, the rate of expansion being 250 meters per second, the light extending all the way up to the sky, making it appear as if one were standing on a giant, purple light bulb. Anyone who so happens to make contact with the shining ground, even just barely, shall be immediately overwhelmed by the sheer power of the sphere, frozen in place for the duration of 1 post as their body is surrounded in a bright purple aura. The light itself temporarily negates every last single inhuman ability of anyone and anything that is exposed to the purple light, even if they are not on the luminous surface, for a duration of one post as well. All projectiles and energy, regardless of power, are completely dissipated (except for anyone taking the form of energy, or a non physical form, which will be immediately reverted back to its normal form, instead).
After the one post is up, the floor will return to its former self, all of the purple light fading away in a single second, including the auras.
After the one post is up, the floor will return to its former self, all of the purple light fading away in a single second, including the auras. Everyone who was disabled by the light can move once again, all of the powers of them and their items returning. Everyone who was on the luminous floor will get a temporary skill boost in any random skill that is not set to master yet, which lasts until the remainder of the thread. Those who were just exposed to the light shall become fully recharged in their specific form of energy, as if they just entered the battle.
If the user so happens to absorb the sphere into himself, he shall immediately be enveloped by a bright purple light, shining as if he were a purple star, the entire environment dimming down greatly, with him being the main source of light. That person shall have all abilities temporarily negated, and be locked into place, for the current post, and the next one. At the very end of the next post, the light that surrounds the form of the user will burst in a short lived, dense pillar of purple energy, as piercing the sky, spanning 20 meters in diameter, the blast powerful enough to heavily singe those who were caught up in the blast, those being adept in duration having a very high likeliness of becoming vaporized (lest the person has been uninjured so far), those with advanced suffering severe, but not fatal burns, and those with master enduring a moderate amount of damage from the burns. All those caught in the blast will be flung away from the pillar, as if they were but mere toys hit by a baseball bat.
After the pillar of light dissipates, the user shall become fully recharged in energy, as if having just entered battle. Approximately a quarter of the person's total health is regained. The user obtains two temporary skill boosts at any random skill that isn't set at master, which lasts for the remainder of the thread, as well as a permanent tier boost, so long as the user is not at 0-2 or higher.
- Obtained From: On sale at the Apothecary of Demono for 3,999,999 yen
- Notes: There is currently only 1 sphere in stock. Any other spheres afterwards can only be obtained from using the Spire of Æons to create another one.
Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:35 pm
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum